Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That guy on CNN last night "What are you going to say to the Pope when the Pope wags his finger in your face and starts goin' on about how capitalism is greed and that capitalism has caused more problems in the world for impoverished nations and blah blah blah blah blah blah on and on and on."

Trump "I'll say ISIS wants to cut your head off."

I laughed my ass off. It's not so much that I agree with everything Trump says, but he knows how to handle what is thrown at him.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I suspect he has always been surrounded by yes-men.

I suspect, you suspect wrongly quite often.

LOL right on the money

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I love when he brought of the subject of Bergdahl , leaves no doubt in my mind that he would be facing the firing squad if he were president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I suspect he has always been surrounded by yes-men.

I suspect, you suspect wrongly quite often.

There are two things the define a successful leader:

1) Vision of what the leader wants to achieve
2) Surrounding himself by the best possible people to achieve that vision. And those best possible people tell you the truth at all times, not what they think you want to hear.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have all been bitching about the status qoe - now here comes someone that looks like he is actually going to do something about it. He scares the hell out of both the dems and republicans, calls them like he sees them and is willing to stick his neck out and try to fix some of the Washington bs we are all sick and tired of. Not sure if I'll vote for him in the end, but I sure like the way he makes the career politicians squirm.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by centershot
We have all been bitching about the status qoe - now here comes someone that looks like he is actually going to do something about it. He scares the hell out of both the dems and republicans, calls them like he sees them and is willing to stick his neck out and try to fix some of the Washington bs we are all sick and tired of. Not sure if I'll vote for him in the end, but I sure like the way he makes the career politicians squirm.

If another 'career politician' ends up w/ the R nomination then I am done with all of this [bleep].[only possible exception is Cruz]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by centershot

Yup. People bitch about the same old same old from the GOP, then there is someone who offers what they supposedly have been waiting for and it turns out they are comfortable with the way things are then the possibility of change.

C
C
I'm in for the Donald.
The upsides....
He will never give Billary KKKlinton a cabinet position so I will likely not see much if any more about her.
He will not bow to Middle Eastern rag noggins and will likely tell them to STFU instead of any kind of apology.
He is the only candidate likely to tell China to get the faq outta here.
He will build a big wall around the southern border so only the highly skilled yardmen can get through and not the ones that wanna take a break every 2 hours.
He is the only candidate that would likely support TERM LIMITS for the maggots in DC because even if he loses he has a job to go back to unlike the career (leeches) politicians.

The downsides...
I will have to look at that thing growing on his head.
He might try to .INC the United States and turn it into Trumplandia.
He very could be the third anti-christ.
If he bankrupts the US, we could turn into a third world country.

I say we roll the dice...:)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
When challenged, he attacks. It isn't being thin skinned, it is taking the initiative. The best defense is a good offense. He never retreats. When threatened, he immediately attacks and wrong foots the attacker. It works brilliantly. Trump never goes in the defensive. There are never days of headlines with the media making fun of Trump and him looking like an idiot. Think of Rick Perry last time around. No, Trump attacks and instead the headlines become about what a dick Trump is and so on and so forth. But he never looks weak or inept.

+1

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This guy is awesome:

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I just ordered a t-shirt.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Worth it just to watch the talking heads explode...

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump rules...end o' story.

Check please!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Have you ever seen a bad movie where someone has like some kind of magical power to defeat his enemies with a word, a waive, or some other sort of very simply gesture? You know, he goes through the whole movie saying the world, waiving the wand, or whatever as he confidently and later, a little arrogantly watches his enemies fall instantly. Then, in every movie there is that moment in the plot when he uses it on one of his enemies and it has no effect. The enemy laughs, and says something like, "Your puny weapon can't hurt me." And of course, you see the anger, the fear, and the confusion in the guy's face as he suddenly realizes he is in trouble because the weapon he had, is useless against this new enemy.

That is the way the press is. All this political correctness BS they always used against everyone else, just bounces off of Trump. You can see the frustration in that dick weasel's face and hear it in his voice as he whines, "Don't you know that term is offensive to people?"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"I'll use the term anchor baby."

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One of the best things about Trump is,..he's gonna bring those high top caps back in style.

I'm going to have to get me one of his caps. I'll have to carry any time I wear it to keep the chitbird liberals from bouncing a pop bottle offa my head,..but that's okay.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm in as long as he doesn't say:

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump is one of those irritating dudes who is effortlessly good at whatever he does.

He used to have a show on the Golf Channel. He has a funky looking swing that to steal a line from Fehrety when speaking of Jim Furyk, "...looks like an octopus falling out of a tree." So, anyway, he has this awful looking swing, but then he powers through the ball and really knocks the crap out of it. He is a damned good golfer.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump supporters are people who are tired of trying to choose their candidate from a group of career politicians who have already been purchased,...and are forbidden from taken the stand on the issues that the people want because the people who own them don't want it.

^ except cruz

except cruz sounds like a politician when he talks, so folks tune him out rather quickly.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (arky65, 160user, 35, 10ring1, 7887mm08, ar33c9, 12 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,888
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.