-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He said build a tent city right on the border kind of like sheriff joe's tent city for prisoner. Round up every illegal you can find. Throw them in that tent city with a opening in the fence south into mexico. Kick them loose and let it me mexico's problem.

IDEAL location,....

The area just S. of Bisbee ,...where that young USCBP agent died in the "friendly fire" incident,(and just by coincidence a known Coyote committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of his gourd,....THREE times) From those big settling ponds, EAST, to Paul Spur. Dominant terrain features abound, EASY to fence and guard, and the "returnees" can wander off to Agua Prieta, or Naco, Sonora as it suits them. The entire area is heavily trashed with the debris and ejecta of countless illegal incursions, so ecological issues should be moot.

Should be a STATE facility, with Fed (and their inevitably attendant U.N. Buds).oversight / meddling kept to a minimum.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/21/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by RIO7
Hey Ace, You are invited by me to come down here and spend a week showing us everything we are doing wrong, and show us how you would correct the problems on our Border, We will feed and House you, and introduce you to the Border Patrol, ICE,DEA, ATF,DPS, And show you where you can start building a fence and or wall,and introduce you to people from all over the world that pass thru our place.we will give you some one to help you, as I am guessing you don"t speak Spanish, When you finish fixing every thing we are doing wrong, you can go home and get on the 24 hour campfire, and tell everyone how stupid the people in S. Tex. are. Rio7

When he's been through the crash course over there, would send him over here for an orientation, Blue ?

I'd like to park him on the USP for a night or two.

I'm sure he'd enjoy spending a night or two South of Silverbell, and over near Sells.

Kent, what do think ?

GTC

I think they should hike up to the lookout cave and tell the narco to vamos... then go out behind the residence's and pickup the decomposing bodies they find out there all the time... then stand in the middle of Smith rd coming out of the Vekle valley, and yell alto when a baja armed vehicle comes barreling down the dirt road going 50, nightvisioned, blackout, flanked by quads at 2am.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe once we see them doing so it'll give us balls enough to follow their lead.

....or is it just that we lack the STUPIDS required ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by krp
The same people who bitch about border residents failing...

Stand at the counter of their local fastfood joint, listening to the workers in the back speaking spanish, plunk down their 7.52 for a numero uno, then opine with their mouth full how employers supporting illegals should get 10 years in prison.

Kent
There is a chain of joints around here employing a ton of Mexicans and never any visibly non-Hispanics. I have no idea whether they're legal or not but I suspect some aren't. I also have no proof they are doing anything other than serving food, but I know I couldn't make it in the restaurant business doing the stuff they're doing food-wise. The waiters support families, drive decent vehicles, etc. It don't matter how hard a Mexican works, all that stuff costs the same in this country whether it is a Mexican or a lilly white guy buying it. They were/are nice people. I got to know some of them. A friend of mine liked the places VERY much. I quit them. I decided one day that I wasn't supporting what appeared to be illegality when there were places around that didn't give off the scent of illicit activities. My friend got mad about it. I haven't been in one of those places since. So not all of us are as you accuse, Kent. Of course, I'm not bitching about border folks "failing" or whatever. It's a no-win situation on the border, set up by politicians in the employ of the big boys to do exactly that. Cheap labor, votes and the total restructuring of our country, all financed by US.

Agreed, there are fairly easy solutions benefiting all including mexicans... just not narcos and those sucking on their tit.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Maybe once we see them doing so it'll give us balls enough to follow their lead.

GTC

Wish I had a clip of those neo-nazis that went out there and ran around looking behind trees in broad daylight with AKs... the narco lookouts had to be laughing their asses off.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Last time i was down there they had a couple of b.p. guys at 60k a year guarding a backhoe, to keep it from wandering.

That was just after some entrepaneurs from parts unknown fired up a BRAND NEW County Grader, and made tracks South.

The really nice Fire truck that our local feel good group "donated" to the Naco fire department has been "Missing" for years now. I think Chapo liked it, myself,....it's probably down in Sinaloa somewhere.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp

GTC

Wish I had a clip of those neo-nazis that went out there and ran around looking behind trees in broad daylight with AKs... the narco lookouts had to be laughing their asses off.

Kent

Cretins, sure certain.

I guess Sheriff Babeu is "uncomfortable" with the idea of using drone strikes to rattle certain mountain tops in his jurisdiction, and all pizzed that some presidential contender suggested just that.

I'm with him on that,....I think A-10 training missions, coupled with small team Search and Destroy exercises make far more sense.

That pharger has turned out to be a BIG disappointment, IMHO.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Last night just south of the ranch we had an Illegal shoot a state trooper and 2 La Joya, cops then he drove to the river and crossed and stood on the other side cussing the cops chasing him, and then walked away free, no one was killed but it wasn't because he didn't try. Rio7

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candelaria,_Texas

A few years ago, I went to scout out a ranch for our Mule Deer hunting bunch which was located about 20 or so miles NE of Candelaria. The pavement ends at the village and I took caliche roads from that point to the ranch house nestled up in the Sierra Viejo. I couldn't make a trade with the Lady Rancher.

FM 170 had paralleled the River the entire 48 miles from Presidio to Candelaria , and a public caliche road kept going on upriver from there. I had asked about its destination while at the Ranch and was told that it often washed out and wasn't repaired for months sometime, but that it came out and joined a FM road that then joined up to hwy 90 between Valentine and Van Horn.

I decided to return the way I came and went back to Presidio for the night.

I ONLY SAW ONE BP VEHICLE AND HE WAS PARKED BESIDE THE HIGHWAY BETWEEN RUIDOSA AND PRESIDIO.

Now... fast forward a couple years... we leased a ranch for hunting which was near Valentine Tx. The ranch entrance was actually off that same caliche road that started at Candelaria. There was always a BP car parked there.

I talked to a couple and asked them if they ever patrolled that road down to its other end. I judged it to be about 45 miles in length and since it was adjacent to the river the whole route, it seemed like a no-brainer that they would.

Nope. They just sat and watched it from the same spot every
day .

Now... if you read the link I provided, you saw this:

Candelaria is an unincorporated community in Presidio County, Texas, United States, with about 75 inhabitants.

The town stands in the Chihuahuan Desert on the north bank of the Rio Grande, just across from the small Mexican town of San Antonio Del Bravo. The two towns were linked by a bridge across the river that enabled the inhabitants of San Antonio to buy groceries and supplies from Candelaria; some sent their children to school there. However, in 2008 the bridge was controversially removed by the US Border Patrol because of concerns that it had become, in the words of Border Patrol chief John Smietana, "a route for terrorists, drug traffickers and illegals."[1]

So, the BP took out the bridge and moved North to Highway 90. That's where they've stayed ever since.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lemme guess,...."ROEs" kept the pursuers from shooting him to rags on "his" side,....no ?

GTC

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...rol-american-soil-30-miles-from-phoenix/

he is not kidding about this.
I remember another conversation with a gunstore owner i know.
guy running a ranch south of tombstone found a slit trench camo'd up with provisions all kinds of stuff. including 300 or so rounds of one of the short magnums. What do you think that could be used for? He destroyed the stuff, kept the ammo and was looking for a rifle since he had a life time supply as he put it.
I heard another good one the other day. We get them holing up in the hood. A guy i know found a hidey hole. bought a bunch of broccoli, ate it, to make urine fragrent. saved a couple of gallons of his pee to "scent" the area so to speak. It did work.
that area around smith road is where i wat at a few years ago. I enjoyed peeing on one of those signs, careful of your surrounding because of high drug trafficing and illegal area.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/21/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by curdog4570
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candelaria,_Texas

A few years ago, I went to scout out a ranch for our Mule Deer hunting bunch which was located about 20 or so miles NE of Candelaria. The pavement ends at the village and I took caliche roads from that point to the ranch house nestled up in the Sierra Viejo. I couldn't make a trade with the Lady Rancher.

FM 170 had paralleled the River the entire 48 miles from Presidio to Candelaria , and a public caliche road kept going on upriver from there. I had asked about its destination while at the Ranch and was told that it often washed out and wasn't repaired for months sometime, but that it came out and joined a FM road that then joined up to hwy 90 between Valentine and Van Horn.

I decided to return the way I came and went back to Presidio for the night.

I ONLY SAW ONE BP VEHICLE AND HE WAS PARKED BESIDE THE HIGHWAY BETWEEN RUIDOSA AND PRESIDIO.

Now... fast forward a couple years... we leased a ranch for hunting which was near Valentine Tx. The ranch entrance was actually off that same caliche road that started at Candelaria. There was always a BP car parked there.

I talked to a couple and asked them if they ever patrolled that road down to its other end. I judged it to be about 45 miles in length and since it was adjacent to the river the whole route, it seemed like a no-brainer that they would.

Nope. They just sat and watched it from the same spot every
day .

Now... if you read the link I provided, you saw this:

Candelaria is an unincorporated community in Presidio County, Texas, United States, with about 75 inhabitants.

The town stands in the Chihuahuan Desert on the north bank of the Rio Grande, just across from the small Mexican town of San Antonio Del Bravo. The two towns were linked by a bridge across the river that enabled the inhabitants of San Antonio to buy groceries and supplies from Candelaria; some sent their children to school there. However, in 2008 the bridge was controversially removed by the US Border Patrol because of concerns that it had become, in the words of Border Patrol chief John Smietana, "a route for terrorists, drug traffickers and illegals."[1]

So, the BP took out the bridge and moved North to Highway 90. That's where they've stayed ever since.

i wasn't keeping milage, but a few years ago i probably did 60miles along the three strand cow fence running on the border. Didn't see one b.p. vehicle period. later that day saw a fleet of them at patagonia in the yard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't get up to Benson much anymore. When a Bud had his Feed Store / FFL, went up a little more often.

I drive old Dodge diesels, and am as you know usually DARK complected. I have NEVER failed to pick up a USCBP "tail" in the Walmart parking lot there.

South of me, ....down by that hole in the fence you photoed years back (it's still there),....hell I can drive around all night,....last I heard it was "too dangerous" to patrol.

we ARE in deep chit.

GTC

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i used to hope somebody would find my nice cherry nissan 4x4 that ended up down there. Not so much now.
Guy i know stockbroker in sun city, drives ford diesel pickups. He had one lifted in arrowhead, high end shopping center nw phoenix. recovered beat to H*ll and back on the border. They had been using it for a fuel delivery vehicle and just left it when it broke. About a month after the insurance settlement and a new truck came out to the parking lot one day, and found the door broken on the replacement and jimmied. Couldn't start it tho. He did and started out and saw a couple of mexicans tailing him so he went into a fast food place until they got tired.
and then there was the time one lived and trashed my travel trailer. I was told by the police if i set the dogs on another one i would get sued, and forget the wire around the wall in my back yard, if one got hurt trying to rob my place i would get sued too. And the signs in local hospitals in spanish about new babies, and "we will take care of it"
love it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
later that day saw a fleet of them at patagonia in the yard.

Coming through Sonoita last week, I stopped at that corner store for a road pop.

Heading back East, I remarked at having what was virtually a TRAFFIC JAM of USCBP rigs at that 4 way stop.

Mind you, mine was the only vehicle coming up from the South.

GTC

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
sometimes it's funny. I watched some mexicans at a gas station a few years ago, real early saturday morning tanking up with gas in a truck. The back of the truck was filled with five gallon water containers. geez, i wonder what they were doing?

Or a friend that lives right off I10 in the rainbow valley area going to the west of phx.
and the regular deposit of dead bodies in the desert out there. And running the old road from there down to mobile and maricopa and looking at the trash all with mexican labels. They do like vitamin supplements tho.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i have a email/other type friend that goes back a long time.
without being specific he retired from the b.p. last year, just couldn't take it any more. I wouldn't want the job.
I have personally talked to some of those guys and i knew the border better than they did, and i don't even live there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I used to drive from Pearland to Bracketville to hunt out there in that part of the state. I'd have to go through a Border Patrol checkpoint at Uvalde. Uvalde...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yeah they must be streaming in from our northern border. But wtf would we know....only loudmouths that fail miserably on their border can talk sh.it

laugh laugh laugh

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I've spent more than a little time on the Arizona border lands from Apache junction south so you loud mouth, do nothing's once again don't have a fu.cking clue....again. Years ago on here many were excoriated for opposing your efforts to aid illegals by providing water and aid to those crossing illegally. Many of you thought you were "humanitarians" for your efforts. Congrats?

Rio, there's not a go.d dam.ned reason in hell for any self respecting American to go to your sh.itty state. Unless shooting a farm critter under a feeder floats your boat. I'll pass. However you're welcome to come up here and see how real Americans protect a border. You might learn something but since your mouths are always open and your minds are always closed I won't hold my breath Sean is right....perhaps drawing the border line further north would be better since I doubt Oklahomans would sell their souls so cheap

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,062
Posts18,521,456
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.