-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For most folks defending yourself is admirable.

but continuing to kick your opponent once down many find distasteful

not that it troubles me much those tactics,

but this is America once we tear a country up, we rebuild it

time will tell whether this is a wise move by the Donald

if Megyn is his new Rosie, I think he's making an error in judgment

guess we'll see how it all shakes out over the next few months

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
“@megynkelly must have had a terrible vacation, she is really off her game,” Trump lamented. “Was afraid to confront Dr. Cornel West. No clue on immigration!”

Trump was right.....she was pathetic.

Kelly was great. Didn't miss a beat from where she left off.

Besides reporting about the Trump interview with O”Reilly and the questions DONALD has yet to answer, she had Ben Carson on his take of the immigration debate.
And what he thinks of black on black murders.

Followed by the video of the Black Ferguson grandmother who held her dying granddaughter in her arms. The lady used a lot of bleeped words to to tell the world what she thinks of blacks who ignore black on black killing and only protest cops on black killings. “Grandmother Tears Into Black Lives Matter: 'How About Black Brutality?"
This video needs to reach a wider audience and Kelly did just that.

Kelly had Rep. Duncan Hunter asking secretary of defense to intervene on behalf of Sgt. Martland “Army axes Green Beret who stood up for Afghan rape victim.” This too is a story that needs to be front and center.

And Kelly and Chris Stirewalt demolished Clinton.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/25/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'm not "criticizing" him. I'm questioning his strategy. Do you think he is counting on the public's disdain of the media to be more important than what he says? You have to remember, Trump is also the candidate that those polled are LEAST likely to vote for at this point.

Right............but at some time, he has to have some genuine concrete plans for a variety of things that he keeps bringing up & generalizing about.

Right now he's riding on the public feeling about DC & all its ills.

He needs to put together a coherent strategy if he is to be a serious long term candidate & get the GOP nomination.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
Seems odd to me that nobody noticed how bad Kelly is until Trump told them.

Funny how that works.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Don is double digits ahead in the polls, how do you figure he is "least likely" to vote for?

That's one of the questions asked in a lot of the polls, and Pat's right............ Trump "leads" ALL the R contenders in that category, across all demographics.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tracks
Seems odd to me that nobody noticed how bad Kelly is until Trump told them.

Myself and others have known for a long time all those chicks on Fox News are closet liberals.

Just took a guy like Trump to draw it out of 'em.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Megyn's efforts were transparent. Nonetheless, all three Fox newsreaders were pretty awful.

The real viper is Chris Wallace and he sort of hid in the grass while the other two bleated loudly.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anjin
Megyn's efforts were transparent. Nonetheless, all three Fox newsreaders were pretty awful.

The real viper is Chris Wallace and he sort of hid in the grass while the other two bleated loudly.

If an R candidate can't handle Fox without coming unglued..... I gotta wonder how they will handle Chris Matthews.

But, since the candidate is Trump, and he and Matthews are friends, he may find it to be a friendly venue.

Strange going-ons in the world of politics along about now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He did handle Fox.

but the issue is Fox playing favorites

they badly misjudged their homer audience opinion on the subject.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA

they badly misjudged their homer audience opinion on the subject.

Yep.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Don is double digits ahead in the polls, how do you figure he is "least likely" to vote for?

He has been told what to think all his life and is fine with that.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
yea, he won - not sure why he felt the need to take another shot.

Kinda my thought. What's the prize to be won by fighting FOX?

I think he's letting journalists know he's not G Bush. grin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Because 2 out of 3 voters view him unfavorably. Hillary's numbers are even better than his.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570

That's one of the questions asked in a lot of the polls, and Pat's right............ Trump "leads" ALL the R contenders in that category, across all demographics.

Right. 30% from 100% leaves 70%, and when the biggest portion of that last number says "no way", it's a problem.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism,” Kelly said days after the debate. “So I’ll continue doing my job without fear or favor.”

She and most others like her wouldn't know what good journalism is. She thinks attacking and putting someone on the spot is journalism. She has journalism confused with sensationalism.

You have sensationalism confused with asking tough hardball questions of everyone you interview. That is the kind of good journalism that put Megyn at the top and keeps her there.
She has been harder on Hillary than she ever has been with Trump. Hillary will not go on her show.

DONALD can't handle the hardballs and it seems his supporters can't as well.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/25/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Right. 30% from 100% leaves 70%, and when the biggest portion of that last number says "no way", it's a problem.

"While they lead in the race for the nomination, Clinton and Trump have the worst overall favorability ratings among all voters of any of the leading candidates, and the lowest scores for being honest and trustworthy, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. The Swing State Poll focuses on Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania because since 1960 no candidate has won the presidential race without taking at least two of these three states."

BIDEN TOPS TRUMP IN FLORIDA, OHIO,PENNSYLVANIA,
QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY
SWING STATE POLL FINDS
---
FLORIDA: Biden45–Trump 42
OHIO: Biden48–Trump 38
PENNSYLVANIA: Biden 48–Trump 40

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
yea, he won - not sure why he felt the need to take another shot.

Because if you mess with the bull, you get the horn. He's letting her and others know he's not to be F'd with. I like it. We have too many chickenchit pussies running things in this country.

Last edited by tzone; 08/25/15.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Personally, I'm more than sick of the games the propaganda machine plays with elections.

FOX tried to turn the first debate into a tool to eliminate Trump's candidacy. Megyn Kelly was chosen to deliver the punch.

If Trump can destroy her career for doing so it will make others a bit hesitant to wade in.

I have no sympathy at *all* for the talking heads who make their living by catering to the RNC's propaganda machine.

Anyone who doesn't support the RNC's chosen candidate should feel the same way.

If Trump hadn't been on the stage it would have been someone else who got the punch,...probably Cruz.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The 30% doesn't include the evangelicals or the neo-con base that will NOT vote D no matter what. The 30% represents folks on both sides that are saying fu.ck. you to the political establishment and dynasties

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is doing well with the "kiss my ass" crowd (Both R&D) and fiscal conservatives. It's the social conservatives that will hold him back, and Democrats aren't going to vote for ANY Republican. At some point he's going to have to explain wanting to keep illegal aliens out and hiring "thousands" of them at the same time and why he changed his tune on a lot of things after 69 years. Flame on...but it's coming.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.