Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by 700LH
Don is double digits ahead in the polls, how do you figure he is "least likely" to vote for?

That's one of the questions asked in a lot of the polls, and Pat's right............ Trump "leads" ALL the R contenders in that category, across all demographics.

Right. 30% from 100% leaves 70%, and when the biggest portion of that last number says "no way", it's a problem.

OK, so how about some links, so we can all readily see how the other candidates fair in this regard.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump is doing well with the "kiss my ass" crowd

Anybody who isn't in the "kiss my ass" crowd hasn't been paying attention.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump is doing well with the "kiss my ass" crowd (Both R&D) and fiscal conservatives. It's the social conservatives that will hold him back, and Democrats aren't going to vote for ANY Republican. At some point he's going to have to explain wanting to keep illegal aliens out and hiring "thousands" of them at the same time and why he changed his tune on a lot of things after 69 years. Flame on...but it's coming.

Gaudddddddd dammmmm you ever gonna run outta them rocks you're throwing.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just my opinion, but sure looks to me like everyone's wiling to overlook Trumps behavior and anything else because he sticks it to the establishment. I'm not buying that he's the best candidate for the job of President of the United States.

I sincerely hope this shakes out in a year.

Kelly
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KMS
Just my opinion, but sure looks to me like everyone's wiling to overlook Trumps behavior and anything else because he sticks it to the establishment. I'm not buying that he's the best candidate for the job of President of the United States.

To many folks are tired of being fugged with no kiss.

IC B2

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
either that or most people are too afraid to say how they really feel about him. Buncha sheep!

Kelly
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump/Fiorina

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump/Fiorina

Yeah. Nice try. Trump's already trashed her to.

Kelly
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted By AcesNeights

Trump/Fiorina

Business success/business failure, no go combo

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KMS

You better hope not.

Trump is the first candidate who has ever had any success at backing down the established political machine,....and the political machine in this country doesn't give a damn about the people. In fact, it's been getting more and more hostile to the will of the people.

Nobody else running for President has the ability to take on the political machine because they depend on the political machine to finance their campaign.

If that's not enough to make the light bulb come on,...well,...you're going to get the government that you deserve.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump is doing well with the "kiss my ass" crowd (Both R&D) and fiscal conservatives. It's the social conservatives that will hold him back, and Democrats aren't going to vote for ANY Republican. At some point he's going to have to explain wanting to keep illegal aliens out and hiring "thousands" of them at the same time and why he changed his tune on a lot of things after 69 years. Flame on...but it's coming.

Never expect a government employee to support anyone outside.....that touts a balanced budget.

Government employees support politicians.....and business as usual (big gov't spending deficits).

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by KMS

You better hope not.

Trump is the first candidate who has ever had any success at backing down the established political machine,....and the political machine in this country doesn't give a damn about the people. In fact, it's been getting more and more hostile to the will of the people.

Nobody else running for President has the ability to take on the political machine because they depend on the political machine to finance their campaign.

If that's not enough to make the light bulb come on,...well,...you're going to get the government that you deserve.

So you think Ted Cruz represent the establishment? Stop drinking the Trump coolaid long enough to look at some of the other candidates.

It damned sure aint Trump or nobody. You people are pizzin' me off.

Last edited by KMS; 08/25/15.

Kelly
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is doing well with the "kiss my ass" crowd

Anybody who isn't in the "kiss my ass" crowd hasn't been paying attention.

You are right. And lots haven't, never will and constitute the majority.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump could reach the same objectives without coming across as an a-hole. Apparently he is not capable of sitting back a little and planning a less hostile strategy.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Never expect a government employee to support anyone outside.....that touts a balanced budget.

Government employees support politicians.....and business as usual (big gov't spending deficits).

If you are though with your tantrum...tell me where I'm wrong.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as long as [bleep] keeps him going up in the polls.......

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ST50
Trump could reach the same objectives without coming across as an a-hole. Apparently he is not capable of sitting back a little and planning a less hostile strategy.

He's leading the polls.

Why would he choose to change his strategy?

Whatever else you might think about Trump, he didn't end up with 10 billion dollars by making bad decisions.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA

...or as long as his followers don't refuse to participate in the process when it doesn't. We've had a problem with that in the past.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA

...or as long as his followers don't refuse to participate in the process when it doesn't. We've had a problem with that in the past.

Trump will turn out the vote like no other GOP candidate.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ST50

He's leading the polls.

Why would he choose to change his strategy?

Whatever else you might think about Trump, he didn't end up with 10 billion dollars by making bad decisions.

Ok, so he's a billionaire. That doesn't mean he's ready to be the president. Is he gonna go into a tirade every time someone else disagrees with him? World leaders gonna be quaking in their boots at the for fear of Trumps insults?

Kelly
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (375sunrise, 338reddog, 219 Wasp, 30Gibbs, 10ring1, 29aholic, 33 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,205
Posts18,524,224
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.