Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 49 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 48 49
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Real Chile contains no beans.

Pretty sure that's a soccer team.

I saw them play Brasil, circa 2004 IIRC.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by ingwe

My God man...have you NO decency?

Well that's a rhetorical question if I ever saw one.

I think he just intimated that you can't get real chili in Chile....

But it may get chilly there.

Last edited by ingwe; 09/01/15.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eyeball
Do you have any morals?

Of course I do. They are just not God based, but based on reality.

So, i wonder why a dog or cat or horse has no morals. Do they not have a reality.

Morals come from a conscience. Cows and such have none. I guess that makes you different from them.

Now i suppose i am expected to believe that not only did a perfect storm of elements occur to produce a physical creature with life, but also one that would progress to a more complicated being through the ages. That amoeba also at the same time as the life giving perfect storm also had a perfect storm that would preordain it to have a spirit with a conscience which would kick in ages later when humans developed.

Nice, the dna of the first life forms also were programmed to become higher life forms but would give the highest a conscience ages later.

Right.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/01/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Acts 17:23, "For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To the Unknown God." Conscience told them that there was a God though they did not know Him personally.

Some atheists may claim that their conscience does not tell them about God.

It is doubtful if a genuine atheist can be found for at best they are men who have stilled conscience by blatant unbelief.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Man is born with a universal belief in a supreme Being; no tribe has yet been discovered that lacks this. They know that some Being creates and controls.

Rom. 2:15, "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another." The existence of God is written in the human conscience

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
personnaly, I feel like cats & dogs both evolved from some weasel like being from early on.

later, dogs evolved to chase their prey down, with elbows/knuckles allowed running all day after reindeer or whatever.

cats love to lie in wait, and seize upon their prey. both front legs could easily turn inward to hold and capture their pray.

but dogs & cats could have evolved from the same weasel like creature, could they not?

just for conjecture, and speculation (which we all love), what if God came by, and set the Earth in motion, and then went on to other parts of his Universe, in order to keep the process moving forward? it could have happened, couldn't it?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
personnaly, I feel like cats & dogs both evolved from some weasel like being from early on.

later, dogs evolved to chase their prey down, with elbows/knuckles allowed running all day after reindeer or whatever.

cats love to lie in wait, and seize upon their prey. both front legs could easily turn inward to hold and capture their pray.

but dogs & cats could have evolved from the same weasel like creature, could they not?

just for conjecture, and speculation (which we all love), what if God came by, and set the Earth in motion, and then went on to other parts of his Universe, in order to keep the process moving forward? it could have happened, couldn't it?

Could of doesn't mean likely or probably.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

true enough. no argument from me.

but, here we are, breathing air, and playing around with nuclear power, and the possible advent of nuclear fission.

while I don't really know how we got here exactly, I do believe we are here. don't you?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

but, here we are, breathing air, and playing around with nuclear power, and the possible advent of nuclear fission.

while I don't really know how we got here exactly, I do believe we are here. don't you?

You could learn a lot with a couple of good history books. Maybe something on the history of Science?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Man is born with a universal belief in a supreme Being; no tribe has yet been discovered that lacks this. They know that some Being creates and controls.

Rom. 2:15, "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another." The existence of God is written in the human conscience

And Captian Kirk said, "What does God need with a space ship?"

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

You could learn a lot with a couple of good history books. Maybe something on the history of Science?

vel, I do believe science is a sub-set of God, in terms of converting conjecture into science into daily science. I mean without god, could we even have science? I do not know.

our ancestors lived for a spell without science. ya know? I'm not limiting the value of science. I think it's very important. but, humans continue to walk down here on the Earth. we don't know where we are, where we've been, nor where we're headed next.

God may or may not be helping us along on our journey. maybe yes, and maybe no.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The discovery of microorganisms was a game changer.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Do you have any morals?

Of course I do. They are just not God based, but based on reality.

So, i wonder why a dog or cat or horse has no morals. Do they not have a reality.

Morals come from a conscience. Cows and such have none. I guess that makes you different from them.

Now i suppose i am expected to believe that not only did a perfect storm of elements occur to produce a physical creature with life, but also one that would progress to a more complicated being through the ages. That amoeba also at the same time as the life giving perfect storm also had a perfect storm that would preordain it to have a spirit with a conscience which would kick in ages later when humans developed.

Nice, the dna of the first life forms also were programmed to become higher life forms but would give the highest a conscience ages later.

Right.

Cats, dogs, and cows have much smaller brains then we do. As for morality, it largely comes from empathy. The greater the mental capacity, the better a create is able go understand how another may feel, and to understand how their actions may affect another.

As for the many forms of DNA, it evolved over billions of years. DNA is a simple chemical process, it is not a "code" or information because there is not communication between multiple intelligent minds. Again, it evolved, it was not programmed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC

You are SO full of it with your pseudo-analysis of the hypothetical, and I never said "there are no atheist".

OK - hypothetically - into your silly game and to give you a null in your terms - an atheist does not exist. Now, prove that one does.

I am an Atheist. If you think otherwise, you have not been paying attention.

I think that maybe I have been paying too much attntion to your gibberish. So, Sniper, let's get this straight. You say that you are an atheist. Nothing you have posted to date provides any proof that you are such a thing, or that there even is an atheist in existence.

Now, is it your position that your statement that you are an atheist - your merely making that claim and taking certain "positions" - is proof that you are an atheist - and that an atheist exists???? I think it would be prudent of you to offer more "proof" than that. Last chance.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

vel, I do believe science is a sub-set of God, in terms of converting conjecture into science into daily science. I mean without god, could we even have science? I do not know.

our ancestors lived for a spell without science. ya know? I'm not limiting the value of science. I think it's very important. but, humans continue to walk down here on the Earth. we don't know where we are, where we've been, nor where we're headed next.

God may or may not be helping us along on our journey. maybe yes, and maybe no.

If you think a specific god is helping us, why not show us the evidence. As for our ancestors living without science, ask yourself, what kind of life did they live??

As for Science without a god, we know science exists, can you give equal evidence for your god. And if science is just a subset of god, how are you even defining this god?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You are SO full of it with your pseudo-analysis of the hypothetical, and I never said "there are no atheist".

OK - hypothetically - into your silly game and to give you a null in your terms - an atheist does not exist. Now, prove that one does.

I am an Atheist. If you think otherwise, you have not been paying attention.

I think that maybe I have been paying too much attntion to your gibberish. So, Sniper, let's get this straight. You say that you are an atheist. Nothing you have posted to date provides any proof that you are such a thing, or that there even is an atheist in existence.

Now, is it your position that your statement that you are an atheist - your merely making that claim and taking certain "positions" - is proof that you are an atheist - and that an atheist exists???? I think it would be prudent of you to offer more "proof" than that. Last chance.

If you are too lazy to read my body on this subject, or are you just being dishonest?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So, an elephant with a big brain should have a conscience, right, or a whale. Darn, seems like a big hog or bull should have a little bit of morals at least.

Now what part of the brain of theirs is so small they dont contemplate putting up food or building shelter for comming cold weather. Oh, i guess its pissants that do that.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So, an elephant with a big brain should have a conscience, right, or a whale. Darn, seems like a big hog or bull should have a little bit of morals at least.

Now what part of the brain of theirs is so small they dont contemplate putting up food or building shelter for comming cold weather. Oh, i guess its pissants that do that.

Please see my earlier post on Encephalization quotient.

Did you forget about it already, or were you just too lazy to read it to begin with?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He gave us a bigger EQ to have a higher IQ to be able to contemplate and accomplish the miracles He told us we would.

Why dont the isis folks have empathy? Do they have a small brain ratio? No. They have hardened themselves to the normal perceptions of humans as have athiests. Its rather a protective mechanism to avoid the stress of fear in dealing with the truth.

We are created in HIS image and that is with an innate basic instinct of right and wrong due to the spirit He breathed into all of us which make us souls.

Anyone can deny the existence of s supreme being long enough to believe the lie and harden their hearts.

Indians of America asked for help from the great spirit in the sky ages before white men brought the Good News.

Page 34 of 49 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 163bc, 49 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,336
Posts18,506,116
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.