Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And I have been to Ringwood, NJ and Ringwood Manor before, though I've not stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
I don't weasel around duck and dodge.

But you do a purty good dickweasel.

Was in your area last week, was in Elizabeth seeing some friends. Really thinking about moving around there after I retire from the Army Feb 2017.

Thread derail over!

Yetti:

I too am a vet. My son is a mortgage banker with Bank of America. He can fix you up with a mortgage in jig time. He has a handle on all real estate which is presently land office booming in his area, working 6 days a week and can't keep up.

Just a little bit confusing. Are you thinking about moving to Elizabeth, New Jersey?

If such I suggest that you explore the State extensively.

If a hunter, there are super over abundances of deer, bears and turkeys. They are EVERYWHERE. Most are in high density populated areas and can't be hunted. Shotgun only. No rifles.

If you like the ocean and fishing it is a super good opportunity.

My son has bears in his yard constantly for 26 years. Deer are eating everything. Turkeys are prolific like never before. Look up North and West for remote areas, state land, abundant game. in the Hudson Highlands.

Bull shooter:

I acknowledge your query's. Give me a little time. I will consult with the Ringwood police and get back to you.

For you and other please understand that I don't make this stuff up. I'm posting info from others. I don't vet it for accuracy. There isn't any more reason to believe the information that I obtain than to believe your information.

Bill

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 09/05/15.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm posting info from others. I don't vet it for accuracy.

In other words, everything you post could be pure BS.

Or maybe not. I guess it all depends on whether the "others" know what they're talking about.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Call me...MISTER TIBBE(s)!

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
I don't weasel around duck and dodge.

But you do a purty good dickweasel.

Was in your area last week, was in Elizabeth seeing some friends. Really thinking about moving around there after I retire from the Army Feb 2017.

Thread derail over!

Yetti:

I too am a vet. My son is a mortgage banker with Bank of America. He can fix you up with a mortgage in jig time. He has a handle on all real estate which is presently land office booming in his area, working 6 days a week and can't keep up.

Just a little bit confusing. Are you thinking about moving to Elizabeth, New Jersey?

If such I suggest that you explore the State extensively.

If a hunter, there are super over abundances of deer, bears and turkeys. They are EVERYWHERE. Most are in high density populated areas and can't be hunted. Shotgun only. No rifles.

If you like the ocean and fishing it is a super good opportunity.

My son has bears in his yard constantly for 26 years. Deer are eating everything. Turkeys are prolific like never before. Look up North and West for remote areas, state land, abundant game. in the Hudson Highlands.

Bull shooter:

I acknowledge your query's. Give me a little time. I will consult with the Ringwood police and get back to you.

For you and other please understand that I don't make this stuff up. I'm posting info from others. I don't vet it for accuracy. There isn't any more reason to believe the information that I obtain than to believe your information.

Bill

Gee, you're Google Foo guy, who would have guessed.

Here's a hint, if you don't know, don't post. Of course you will continue to post inaccuracies, because that's how you get your jollies.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a Win 72A that had no serial number.

The OP knows not of what he speaks.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
You take in a carton full of unregistered handguns with no serial numbers to your local Po Po and see how many you come out with.

I dont' have a single registered handgun.... this thread is, well probably normal around here lately....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Bill,

Along with the pair of old German guns mentioned previously, I have two Marlin .22's without serial numbers. It wasn't just cheap single-shots made for Sears.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have a Winchester M72 with no serial number.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Are you thinking about moving to Elizabeth, New Jersey?

Who would be stupid enuff to do THAT?....

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Who are these idiots that can't read plain english about serial #'s and the GCA of 1968?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Confuse me?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Bill,

Along with the pair of old German guns mentioned previously, I have two Marlin .22's without serial numbers. It wasn't just cheap single-shots made for Sears.

There was a considerable period of time when Remington didn't put serial numbers on their 51x series of bolt action .22s, something like 1940 to 1967.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
William E Tibbe, Sir, you deserve a special kind of crown that is seldom awarded here.

You, Mr. Tibbe are the hands down winner of The 24hr Campfire Special Kind of Stupid award.

Do wear this crown proudly as I think you will not be dethroned.

Now have a good day Sir and enjoy this recognition!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Are you thinking about moving to Elizabeth, New Jersey?

Who would be stupid enuff to do THAT?....

Exactly!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Bill,

Hi John:

As you can see the boys are having a jolly good time at my expense. I don't mind their clowning around at all. I just write them off as that element of our society that merits tolerance for the basically worthless annoyance among us. E,G, non contributing pests without goal or objective. Chatter box spoilers that contribute nothing .

I'll say that posters who claim to own guns without serial numbers should be given the benefit of the doubt. But as Ronald Reagan said : Trust but verify!

In your case you enjoy an excellent reputation. Thus I will say that there seems to be some relatively verifiable exceptions to the generally assumed culprit alone - JC Higgins Sears .22 caliber rim fire.

However if I was a betting man I would say that there are not one in 1,000 posters here who can claim a firearm without a whole number.

I would like to say that I don't understand how we came to be diverted onto this non-issue but I really do.

Bill

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 09/06/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
I have a Winchester M72 with no serial number.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Winchester 47 Target

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
However if I was a betting man I would say that there are not one in 1,000 posters here who can claim a firearm without a whole number.

I bet you just can't shut up. I can have mine verified.

But, then again, you said you weren't a betting man...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I have several without serial numbers.

All legal.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,039
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.