Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Drover:

Good advice. I agree. Unfortunately Calhoun doesn't get it yet.

It's interesting to me. I find most older gentlemen to be far more respectful and formal in conversations on the web much more like they would be face to face. You seem to be the exception. You mask your rudeness behind a façade of civility.

If you behave like this face to face I'm pretty sure you have very few real friends and have a pretty good track record getting your ass kicked.

Old fools were once young fools. The process of aging does not in and of itself bestow wisdom on one.

There are certainly professions and walks of life where one can run their mouth without risk of getting their ass kicked.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by drover
... If you can put aside your mistaken ideas long enough to read this perhaps you will understand that your take on serial numbers is in error. It is very good disertation on the subject and explains it quite thoroughly.

http://pennlago.com/are-firearms-without-serial-numbers-illegal/

drover-
Unfortunately for your notion that Mr. Tibbe might read and understand the linked web page, he himself posted a link to it 11 (!) days ago, and then wrote a statement showing complete lack of comprehension.
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe on 09/04/15 at 03:42 PM
Yes>

http://pennlago.com/are-firearms-without-serial-numbers-illegal/

First thank you and many others for being polite and respectful.

As I have said before; Don't kill the messenger. I don't make this stuff up myself. I could bury this website with data and have the silly, loose screws wearing egg on their faces all day.

Pure and simple a gun without a serial number is ILLEGAL. ...

Horse -- water.
--Bob

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Oops! I missed that post, my only excuse being that this post has drug on for so many pages that it was easy to miss.

Thanks, drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Drover:

Good advice. I agree. Unfortunately Calhoun doesn't get it yet.

It's interesting to me. I find most older gentlemen to be far more respectful and formal in conversations on the web much more like they would be face to face. You seem to be the exception. You mask your rudeness behind a façade of civility.

If you behave like this face to face I'm pretty sure you have very few real friends and have a pretty good track record getting your ass kicked.

He already posted way back in the beginning that he can't find three people to vouch for his character.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No, that's not right. He found more than three that would testify as to his character.

Only problem was, they all said he was a douche.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Jeesus. I leave for three days of hunting and come back and WET is still trolling on this thread.

WET, you're an idiot. Just stop.

And I went away for 3 days of fishing and find the same...

What happened to the fish and babe pic derail?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nice. Does she clean the fish too?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pugs:

With respect I'm done. Adios. No more. Sorry. Just isn't interesting nor productive.

CLOSE POSTING.

DO NOT POST.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thought you were done asswipe...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pugs:

With respect I'm done. Adios. No more. Sorry. Just isn't interesting nor productive.

CLOSE POSTING.

DO NOT POST.

You're not a "Moderator" here, you demented POS.

....not under your orders.

......reckon folks will quit posting when they goddam well DECIDE they want to.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pugs:

CLOSE POSTING.

DO NOT POST.

Posting to annoy the putz. It's the least I can do.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NOTE: YOU MUST CHECK THE "I AGREE" BOX FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BECOME EFFECTIVE.

NOTE 2: YOU MUST SUBMIT A VALID EMAIL TO BECOME REGISTERED. THE SYSTEM WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IMMEDIATELY. YOU SHOULD RECEIVE IT WITHIN ONE MINUTE. IF YOU DO NOT, AND YOU ARE REGISTERING A FREE ACCOUNT (hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.) WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGULAR, ISP-ISSUED EMAIL ADDRESS FOR VERIFICATION. FREE ACCOUNTS ARE NOTORIOUSLY TROUBLESOME, AND WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEIR ACCESSIBILITY OR SECURITY.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

2] Commercial and promotional posting privileges (including links and screen names) are reserved for paying advertisers. If you would like to market or promote your product or service, please contact us at advertising24hourcampfire.com. Free Classifieds are provided as a service for private parties only.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTERING 24HOURCAMPFIRE.COM

Any firearm modification, gunsmithing, handloading, or any other data that is posted anywhere on 24hourcampfire.com is for informational and discussion purposes only. The aforementioned may or may not be recommended by individual posters to give you the results that you desire, however, they are EXPRESSLY not recommended by 24hourcampfire.com, Inc., its owners, principals, or any subsidiaries. They are practices and techniques that private individuals have experimented with and used on their own firearm. Neither 24hourcampfire.com nor the individual contributor of data can make any claims as to the overall safety of such data, nor as to its safety in your particular firearm, and therefore do not make any such claim, and do not accept any liability for any damages, whether incidental, consequential or property, or any personal injury caused by someone attempting its use in any fashion or form.
Firearms are inherently dangerous, and by entering this site you expressly acknowledge that you assume all risks associated with the use of firearms or ammunition, whether factory-loaded or handloaded by you or someone else. Whenever in doubt, consult a gunsmith of your choice before deciding on taking any action. Study current handloading manuals, and make certain you implement all safety processes recommended before you load ammunition. Participation in the forums is open to the public, and those who do must abide by our Forum Policies. By continuing past this page, I will have released and discharged the providers, owners, creators of this site, and the owners, principals, or subsidiaries of 24hourcampfire.com, Inc., and all individuals that post in the forums, from all liability which might arise. I understand that if I bookmark a page on this site whereby this page is bypassed that it shall constitute an implicit acceptance of the foregoing terms herein set forth.

CLOSE POST. DO NOT POST

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 09/17/15.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
CLOSE POST.

Do no post.

It's your funeral!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Pugs:

CLOSE POSTING.

DO NOT POST.

But the op said he would not be back, he was done, so do not imagine you will see him again. whistle

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Pugs:

CLOSE POSTING.

DO NOT POST.

It worked...CONGRATS!! You da man Pugs! cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
NOTE: YOU MUST CHECK THE "I AGREE" BOX FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BECOME EFFECTIVE.

NOTE 2: YOU MUST SUBMIT A VALID EMAIL TO BECOME REGISTERED. THE SYSTEM WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IMMEDIATELY. YOU SHOULD RECEIVE IT WITHIN ONE MINUTE. IF YOU DO NOT, AND YOU ARE REGISTERING A FREE ACCOUNT (hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.) WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGULAR, ISP-ISSUED EMAIL ADDRESS FOR VERIFICATION. FREE ACCOUNTS ARE NOTORIOUSLY TROUBLESOME, AND WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEIR ACCESSIBILITY OR SECURITY.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

2] Commercial and promotional posting privileges (including links and screen names) are reserved for paying advertisers. If you would like to market or promote your product or service, please contact us at advertising24hourcampfire.com. Free Classifieds are provided as a service for private parties only.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTERING 24HOURCAMPFIRE.COM

Any firearm modification, gunsmithing, handloading, or any other data that is posted anywhere on 24hourcampfire.com is for informational and discussion purposes only. The aforementioned may or may not be recommended by individual posters to give you the results that you desire, however, they are EXPRESSLY not recommended by 24hourcampfire.com, Inc., its owners, principals, or any subsidiaries. They are practices and techniques that private individuals have experimented with and used on their own firearm. Neither 24hourcampfire.com nor the individual contributor of data can make any claims as to the overall safety of such data, nor as to its safety in your particular firearm, and therefore do not make any such claim, and do not accept any liability for any damages, whether incidental, consequential or property, or any personal injury caused by someone attempting its use in any fashion or form.
Firearms are inherently dangerous, and by entering this site you expressly acknowledge that you assume all risks associated with the use of firearms or ammunition, whether factory-loaded or handloaded by you or someone else. Whenever in doubt, consult a gunsmith of your choice before deciding on taking any action. Study current handloading manuals, and make certain you implement all safety processes recommended before you load ammunition. Participation in the forums is open to the public, and those who do must abide by our Forum Policies. By continuing past this page, I will have released and discharged the providers, owners, creators of this site, and the owners, principals, or subsidiaries of 24hourcampfire.com, Inc., and all individuals that post in the forums, from all liability which might arise. I understand that if I bookmark a page on this site whereby this page is bypassed that it shall constitute an implicit acceptance of the foregoing terms herein set forth.

CLOSE POST. DO NOT POST

The red highlight really makes it scary!

Mr Tibbe do you know what 223AI means?

I sense a new BTE....

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CLOSE POST.

Do no post.

It's your funeral!

Empty threats by complete frauds are rather hilarious.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

So is this supposed to be him?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
No,just hi-jacking the thread.

Just as this video is supposed to do.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (35, AceBall, achlupsa, Akhutr, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,657 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,967
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.