Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow, great post, GW. Makes this whole bullshit storm from the socio-dwarf worthwile if your life' lesson can inspire others. I want you to know, I cut and pasted it and sent it to my son and two daughters... Cheers, sir. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great story, GW. Ought to be required reading for everyone sitting around waiting for someone to give 'em something.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI

is that some of us PREFER a certain brand of item over others, given proven performance and yes it even involves personal tastes.

Thats 95% of the problem with this whole website. One guy prefers ABC. Some other guy prefers XYZ. So we get into a second-grade level arguement over which is right or better. 15 [bleep] pages of little girl behavior over bullets, stocks, rifle brand, scopes, knives, region of the country and type of hunting.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bingo.

I don't know much, but I know what I like and what works for me, and am content and confident enough that I don't have to tear down the other guy's stuff to be happy with mine.

I do like to pick on the Savage and Tikka guys a bit 'cause they're so easy to get to, but it's all in fun.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Sky,
I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Your only GOOD move,is to print what I say and apply same.

You know I will my friend. Be well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fotis,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Whining Kchunt,please cite "all" the words that I've used which are "too Technical","too Tricky" or "too Long" for you to keep up with. Then I will happily take the time,to rub your nose even further,in your Incredible Dumbfhuqktitude. As an aside,I'll make it look easy,if only because it is for me. Hint.

I'm never not crystalline and 100% on the money...very often with World Class Pixels. Go full fhuqking throttle on your Imagination and Pretend and try to convince yourself,them facts ain't so.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,while you are mired in the ever lasting "gift" of Stupidity.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Gee',

There's zero need to corroborate,that 58yrs of "Life" "experience" in Texas...equates to a sunny afternoon,in the rest of the World. Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be best served by asking questions...instead of giving "answers".

No "surprise" you gotta drink that fhuqking much,with but a few wakeups left in the cards,as you reflect on what coulda been. Better go ride a Golf Cart to a gate,hop a fence,get a good rest on the feeder and try to tell yourself you got it goin' on.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

TAINT,

The men are talkin'.

Shhhhhhsssssssssshhhhhhh...you CLUELESS Kchunt.

Laughing!.....................

Pugs,

There ain't too many things funnier,than pokin' something as schitty as NPT's in the mail...to a Coke Bottled Lying Fhuqk who'll swoon 'em,due her vast "experience".

Diggin' how you roll. Didja' write "Quantico" as a return addy,to really knock it outta the park?!?

Laughing!.............

'gwe,

I loaded up a coupla hundred TAC fueled rounds last night.

Then again...

Laughing!....................

'flave,

AMAZING Stupidity,is a "standard" at Nosler...which is beyond obvious,even atta casual glance.

Though there are them who'll suck a mean ass,to toot a Rape Whistle and flash a Plastic Badge. It don't get any fhuqking better,than when them Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks,laude same aloud.

EPIC fhuqking humor!................

fluffy,

It's to hammer all her bad ideas home with.

Workin' "GREAT" too.

Laughing!..................

Klik,

I'll feign my "surprise",that with your "wife" in proximity,the path of least resistance for you is Man Love and it'd be one of the few things in this World you could comment in the firsthand upon. Congratulations?!?

Your Imagination and it's Pretend are off the fhuqking charts HILARIOUS and I know...I know,"she" has got a "great personality".

Here's to your "best" being sooooooooooooo amazingly far offa the mark.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!.............

WyoCoyo',

Here's to the hilarity of you rattlin' pom-poms,for a Plagiarizin' Clueless Fhuqk.

You gals are real "hard chargers".

Laughing!..............

Taco',

It'll come as a "surprise" to only you,that firing up your Imagination and it's Pretend,are the only fhuqking moves you've got...besides plagiarism.

Here's to them "sweet satisfactions",that define your "Life" and to their being priced in accordance to your means.

You lucky bitch.

'Raider,

You STUPID Fhuqk...couldja' ever cypher how to adjust parallax?!? How many years of "experience" do you have? You are nearly up to 15 minutes of exposure,in the Real World,as per extrapolatin' your decades of Texas Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

I'm cryin' I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard!

Hell,in a few more thousand years of "experience",you'll be able to muse boolits and convince yourself that you "can't read" this.

Laughing!

Wow +P+!...................

Whore Hey!,

I VERY much enjoy your contrived Delusion(s),that your Fhuqking Stupidity troubles anyone but you. Bless your heart.

Please don't "forget" you lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you were "telling" me about gunning long range irons ala Rack Grade wares and Ball Ammo,as a Trump Card. Mightcha' have perhaps figured out,that the ruse wasn't going to get you anywhere,other than to quantify your Incredible Dumbfhuqkery obliviously?!? Laughing!

Sweetheart,STUPIDITY ain't a fhuqking "preference",it's a fhuqking Plight and few's Plighteder than you. Congratulations?!?

Really enjoyed your Geography "Lesson" as you obliviously quantify the obvious,in that as weather patterns go,there are few places drier than the Himalayas or the Arctic. Hint...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. But do tell about your Magic CM Grease. To frost that cake,please pick the AO anywhere in the fhuqking World,in which CM has an "advantage". Same goes Lazer Walnut or ANY Walnut. Don't let the Coke Bottles fog the fhuqk up,as you fire up your Imagination and Pretend,so you can tote Stupidity to places it's never been before. Cheer up,I live in a desert. Laughing!

Very much enjoyed The Guided Dumbfhuqk Sheep Hunt "Tutorial"...THAT was fhuqking awesome! It was certainly a Rat to boot. Congratulations?!? I'm certain that such well "thought out" tackle,is really gonna cause a Buying Frenzy. Laughing!

Of the (3) All Time Book Dalls pards have killed on their own in the last (2) Seasons,all were lazered and pounded with POA/POI correlations. Nothing closer than the 450yd line and two of 'em took a .224" 75A-Max single poke demise,the other a .243 105 'Max nap. Greatest case capacity was 243Win SAAMI. No mounts were adjustable,no metal was CM,no glass precluded finite POA/POI correlations and all shoot more than a smidge and less Guides. Hint.

You really connected the dots,when you quantified that it takes 26-inches of barrel,85grs+ of belted case capacity and a Ping Pong Ball to get you to the 350yd line! Now that is some Jeff-O/Savage99 schit and you make them Stupid Fhuqkers look like NINJAS!!!! Laughing!

If your Lady Friend on the Guided Rat Hunt was enthralled with a .456 BC at 3100fps ala 26" spout...a 22" SAAMI 243Win tossin' a .530BC at like speed,would fhuqk her up,as much as it do you. Hint. Hell,it might even be lighter. Laughing!

PLEASE do cite someone/anyone who Today is gunning a fhuqking POS Weatherby and Re-writing The Book(s)...it WILL be fhuqking funny! Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

To cheer you up,you couldn't begin to fathom how many rounds I've whistled through 600's,Seven's,721's,722's,700's and 78's. Still patiently await a mechanical failure,despite all the spouts shot out. Further,a Sako or AR extractor is THE dumbest fhuqking thing one could do to a 700 lineage bolt. Though it IS entertaininger than fhuqk,that none of them pics are your's,you Drooling Clueless Lying Piece Of Schit Dumbfhuqk.

Lemme toss 1000 words. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Don't lose your thunder...you's on an EPIC fhuqking roll and be careful,as you feverishly clamor to cram all things in your mouth and ass. Laughing!

WOW +P++!......................

Dooshmike,

Here's some sage advice,from yesterday evenin'.

Google it.

[Linked Image]

'Driver,

Please cite the Planet on which you reside,where all gear is "equal",as per your "hard charging" "experience","knowledge" and "results". It WILL be fhuqking funny...especially because you are doing your "best".

Bless your heart...............

'348,

Facts ain't subjective.

Hint....................

'Sky,

You won't,because you can't and rest assured...THAT is the fhuqking hilarious part. Nothing funnier,than a bunch of Stupid Fhuqkers circlin' a waterin' hole,wonderin' what to do.

Laughing!

Bless your heart..............

'nut,

I prefer to play in the box the kids came in...but Reality ain't for everyone and it's fhuqking hilarious to watch 'em them that gotta,plagiarize as their only move.

Bless their hearts..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
TAC is the shizz......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
So are all those bolts the ones you re-glued or do you just by them by the bushel?

[Linked Image]

Edited to add, loved your "weatherguessing", HINT: snow can get wet, but no matter, we can add the Congo region of Africa, where humidity is king. Stick, when a door says "pull", don't push on it...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gee dub, you be good folks....

Right now I'm stuck in Orlando Florida , which has to be fairly close to jail... Grin

Get back sun, off for another week at home chasin rut dumb Roosevelt's with the musket...

[Linked Image]

How the phuqk people call this place home is beyond me... 4 more days... Grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My son is working I4 in Orlando. He seems to like it. Well not so much Orlando itself but the surrounding areas. Says by the time I4's done he'll retire.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'nut,

I prefer to play in the box the kids came in...but Reality ain't for everyone and it's fhuqking hilarious to watch 'em them that gotta,plagiarize as their only move.

Bless their hearts..................

That particular one actually reminds me of a brunette version of my better half. The box my kids came in is no longer around. That's my reality. wink

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
'348,

Facts ain't subjective.

Hint...............

True, but which facts matter is, depends on what you're doing and there's usually some wiggle room for what you like.

Last edited by Pappy348; 09/30/15.

What fresh Hell is this?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

She has had a rough day. I'll give her a call.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonderful climate, huh? Worse than Washington, DC if that's possible.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1Deernut
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
GeeDub,as usual,great pics.

[Linked Image]

Generally, I prefer 'em built for Speed, but have to admit, Comfort has its points as well.

I'd be mighty comfortable.

Only problem with girls like that is, just like with kittens, what they grow into (said the old, fat, man!).

Last edited by Pappy348; 09/30/15.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well, he's never been anywhere good... Grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Like his old man he's got the urge to roam(well not as long as he's making money)so anywhere different is good.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick
What's the 4th face from the west

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

Fotis,
...Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...Bless your heart...Laughing...

Gee'
...Laughing...

TAINT,
...Laughing...

Pugs,
...Laughing...

'gwe,
...Laughing...

fluffy,
...Laughing...

Klik,
...Congratulations?!?...Imagination and it's Pretend...congratulations?!?...Laughing...

WyoCoyo'
...Laughing...

Taco'
...Imagination and it's Pretend...Laughing...

'Raider,
...Congratulations?!?...laughing...Laughing!...

Wore Hey!,
...Bless your heart...Laughing!...Congratulations?!?...Laughing!...Congratulations?!?...Laughing!...Laughing!...Laughing!...Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...Laughing!...

Dooshmike,
...Laughing!...

'Driver,
...Bless your heart...

'Sky,
...Laughing!...Bless your heart...

'nut,
...Bless their hearts...

Don't worry little man, no plagiarism here - I'm giving you full credit as only you can say the same worthless, stupid chit so many times in a single post (that has been on repeat for the past... oh 18,000 posts of yours?). Congratulations?

Laughing

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'gwe,

Had the BHW 18" Middie with the Variable Fixed Illuminati out at the 856yd line,this evening and the ES/SD was in single digits...confirmed by reticle subtension hits,less erector input. 75's at 2825fps DO crack corn. Hint.

TAC wouldn't doing anything positive,in any of my (13) 223AI's,with 40's,50's or 75's. Nor a single SAAMI 223(the number is obnoxious).

Pard rung the bell today with his S/S RAR 223(18") and 62TTSX at 3130fps and Re-10x in single digit spreads.

Shoulda brought my Lever' Fueled RAR and 75's!.................(grin)

elkkchunt,

Kudos on being able to affords plagiarism.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Whore Hey!,

Kudos on plagiarizin' a new Sig' Emblem...must be a BIG moment for you and your Coke Bottles?!? Laughing!

If it helps your Imagination and it's Pretend,tell yourself that I've never seen snow or humidity. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...in regards to weather either.

You are doing "great". now is a SUPERB time to tell a few harrowing stories,of flying rubber dogschit to China.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'nut,

Plagiarized pics,are as close as many can get and it's nice...that them in need,can afford the "satisfaction".

Laughing!...............

'348,

All facts matter.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

rick',

OEM S/A 700 .473" boltface (308 in issued guise),opened .532",bushed and wearing an "improved" extractor.

Hart #5 fluted,1-10",24",300Whizzum,McMillan HTG,Reupold Mk4 1pc base,Marty Standard rings and Mk4 M3 3.5-10x.

Yada,yada,yada...the usual...............

Taco',

PLEASE find me mistaken,you Clueless Kchunt.

Hint.

Bless your heart..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

271 members (1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 41 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,694
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.