Campfire Ranger
Good lookin' boat.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm SO glad BIG Dwarf has to continuously regale us with his usual (and repetitive) photos and outdoor prowess in order to feel good about himself.

But hey, if I was in his size two (2) shoes, I'd feel compelled to overcompensate too.. Just remember, as long as he keeps his sociopath ways here, his one post a day remains here, thereby keeping his nonsense from polluting other forums. Hell, he's still can't even grasp the concept of rust prevention.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Very nice shooting indeed. Might have to try those loads, sir. I usually only shoot the 100gr TTSX or the Hornady SP, but I like your results!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Fotis
Originally Posted by heavywalker
To each his own, but personally if I were given a Weatherby the first and only thing I'd to with it is sell it.

Hey that is fine. The same thing I would do with a Glock and any kimber rifle.

I do own every single Wby caliber (sans 338-378) and every rifle is in a different WBY style.
Classicmark 1 &2
Lazermark
Fibermark
Ultra Light weight
Deluxe
Vanguard
Euromark etc etc
Do you have the Safari Custom? Really like that one.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No My 460 is a custom but a classicmark I

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That's SEXY!

Have a .460 on lay-away. Going to have to get more pics of it,but,here are two.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

No scope,just iron sights and the Pendelton brake.

Been told the owner killed three elephant with it in Africa. Thinking of taking it on my safari next year for lioness,for back-up.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Fotis, what model is that Lazermark I have specifically? As you can see, it has the satin oil finish and rust blue. BYW gents, Renowned PH Graham Wright, author of Into The Thorns, uses a 460 Weatherby as his primary rifle. He says nothing works like it on a running away elephant he has to anchor.

Last edited by jorgeI; 09/24/15.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You guys need to cut that Uncle Fester looking mental and physical midget some slack. He's retarded.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Single Engine Stern DRive Top heavy cruiser for Alaskan waters.. Yeah you are a [bleep] genius midget.

Truck's not bad , probably a fullsize pickup to you at that

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkkchunt,

GREAT to see that plagiarism is still affordable for you,as you wax eloquent on counting pennies to bail a Goat Fhuqk outta jail,to sluice titties with.

Congratulations?!?..................

Taco,

MUCH enjoyed your Vagina Monologue,as you Whined about your AO. Have never been to Alaska,but it's on the Bucket List and I've got a trip on layaway. Laughing!

You'll haveta pardon that I don't feel compelled to apologize for catching feesheses as per my whim and I whim more than you could begin to fathom. What didja' almost "do" yesterday? Mightcha' "do" it again today?!? Laughing!

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that not all wares are equal and I'm rather at ease in being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. I just might have a little bit of Riggin' and you'll always have your Imagination and it's Pretend to extrapolate .

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Laughing!.............

Gee,

162A-Max exit atta 'bout 15yds impact distance. 22" 1st gen Ti 7-08 22" 2700fps launch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Benchmade Pre-Production demo's were superior to the final product and rumor is,I've been around more than one rifle.

I've got more than alotta T-shirts and as am at ease in sandbagging,as Whore Hey! is in lying..................

'fan1,

I shot a 257Wby...once.(grin)

I'm purty hip on a S/A beltless 240Wby in a twin-lugger and it's called...

[Linked Image]

105 Hornie HPBT's at 3350fps from a 23" spout(Brux 8"),do not suck and soundly thrashes the 257Wby.

[Linked Image]

Easy for me to say,I've got/shot 'em all..................

'finn,

Go MQ and NEVER fhuqking look back. You reap more positive/tactile adjustments and twice as much goody on the windshield.

I got 'em in 6,10,12 and 16X. For Utility Killing,the 6x MQ has no fhuqking equal and as a giggles Play Toy,the 10x MQ is wickedly wonderful. As you go up in X's,you lose erector travel and optical clarity.

Typical jaunt.

[Linked Image]

Though I've only got a coupla dozen of 'em,I've yet to have ANY issue and I'm inputing 100's of corrections a day and the sky ain't always blue...............(grin)

Fotis,

Are you bitching...or bragging?!?

Laughing!.................

'348,

I prolly got too many boats................

Whore Hey!,

You reliably take Stupidity to places it's never been before. Congratulations?!?

Were you forced to speculate through your Coke Bottles,whattya' see yourself "doing" today...I mean besides Whining,Lying and practicin' your Imagination and it's Pretend?

Laughing!...............

'Raider,

Always a pleasure to be regaled with your Fence Hoppin' "exploits" and keen "insight","experience" and "knowledge".

Hell...you NEARLY said sumptin' about The Rifle,you Amazingly Stupid Fhuqk.

Do tell,whattya' gonna almost "do" today?

Laughing!.................

OLDelkkchunt,

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can contribute in the "firsthand". Laughing!

I've never been to Alaska,let alone on it's waters,as that's a touch too sporty for my sense of Adventure. I'll defer such splendors to your Imagination and it's Pretend,as you are very obviously steeped in same. Congratulations?!?

Top Heavy is SCARY stuff,even along The Milford. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Can you even remember what year it was,the last time you were Outdoors? Further,how long on the average,does it take for your Imagination and it's Pretend to become "real" to you? Is it immediate,or do you gotta wait a smidge,to get the full effect?

You poor poor STUPID Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fotis
No My 460 is a custom but a classicmark I

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Very nice! I'd love to have a .460 just to experience one. I'd need to be a bit more affluent to afford one though. Maybe someday.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
OLDelkkchunt,

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can contribute in the "firsthand". Laughing!

I've never been to Alaska,let alone on it's waters,as that's a touch too sporty for my sense of Adventure. I'll defer such splendors to your Imagination and it's Pretend,as you are very obviously steeped in same. Congratulations?!?

Top Heavy is SCARY stuff,even along The Milford. Laughing!

Just what you are doing is pretending that is a boat.
A POS boat is a POS boat can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear, but you already knew that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

must be nice hunting critters with no cactus around smirk

Gotta admit as a kid I'd always thumb through Dad's American Riflemans and stare at the Weatherby Mk V ads for hours, admiring them. The .22 Weatherby was the only one he ever bought, however.

I finally bought a .300 Mk V Ultralight a couple years ago. The fact it was used should have been a giveaway. I've bedded it, and still need to work on it some more. 3350 fps with 165's is pretty slick. Gonna try 180's next, but I have to work on other stuff first.

[Linked Image]

I do like the look of that Classic Mark.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have a need for speed, and find them extremely accurate.

1Minute
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Do you tote a plastic hammer in your back pocket....to beat the bolt open???

Even birds know not to land downwind!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Wonder if Tennessee Earnie Ford shot a Weatherby.......

Quien Sabe?

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by geedubya
Wonder if Tennessee Earnie Ford shot a Weatherby.......

Quien Sabe?

GWB
Yup.

Great video!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Here's my 32 YO Wby MkV .257 Wby, wearing a new Mcmillan Edge stock, tan with black spiderweb, and a newer Leupold VX3 3.5-10 CDS scope. Still shoots the 100 gr. TTSX with great accuracy. This rifle has been killing mule deer for the past 32 years, and she probably has a few left.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Wonder if ol' FZ shot a Weatherby........

while in Montana strokin' his floss?

Quien Sabe,

he could sure wield an axe!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 09/25/15.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,645
Posts18,512,528
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.