Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Eric308 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons. This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation, tightened licensing requirements, and increased mental health services.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice. But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
GFY

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Eric is another of those that long ago earned a permanate place on ignore.
He only surfaces during presidential election cycles.

Sam......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Easy "ignore" right there!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Easy "ignore" right there!

Doing it Now.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Once Eric gets his "Assault Weapons" and Hi-caps registered, and they come to confiscate them, and lead him to the pits, will anyone be there to intervene?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
GFY!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm not much of a follower but this one is a given, bye bye!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Eric308
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons.

Bullschit. No such weapon was used.

This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

That SIG of yours is much more akin to what was used than your paid D party trolling bullschit.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation,

No such weapon was used in that shooting.

tightened licensing requirements

Already proven ineffective, time and again.

and increased mental health services.

Ds closed the facilities, turned the nuts out on the streets, and pump kids full of psychotropic drugs. Another failed idea.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice.

Considering you are doing nothing but pimping lies, propoganda that is counter the actual evidence, and all your "cures" have been proven not to work, defeating your bullschit ain't that hard.

But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

The weight of evidence debunks your bullschit. The "tobacco" bit gives you away as being on the Bloomberg payroll.

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.

Who gives a f'k whether you are, or were, ever part of the NRA? You're a paid hack spouting bullschit for a propaganda machine paid for my a would-be dictator.

FOAD.

You want my guns? Molon labe, bitch.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
And he's gone.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Laffin'....... I have too much to accomplish today to go buy another AR, but this idiot makes me want to.

I've seen the enemy.......

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons. This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation, tightened licensing requirements, and increased mental health services.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice. But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

So how much does an Obama shill get paid these days?

NSA, or other agency?

We see you. You think you are clever, but not so much.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Eric is another of those that long ago earned a permanate place on ignore.
He only surfaces during presidential election cycles.

That, and to dance in the blood of innocents into order to push his paid-for propaganda.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
Laffin'....... I have too much to accomplish today to go buy another AR, but this idiot makes me want to.

I've seen the enemy.......

You know my extreme dislike of ARs. I'll have one again soon, though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

So how much does an Obama shill get paid these days?

NSA, or other agency?

We see you. You think you are clever, but not so much.

Paid for by Bloomberg. The tobacco and "weight of evidence" bullschit tips that hand and is easily determined.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I actually DONT like ARs....but I don't like Dodge trucks either, and I haven't told anyone they shouldn't own either....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Your not the only one Eric, There is a shortage of real sportsman these days...

Last edited by Outbackandy; 10/02/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Outbackandy

Your not the only one Eric, There is a shortage of sportsmen these days...

Another moron surfaces.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I already had to toggle his post to see it...now I see why...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,331
Posts18,487,575
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.