Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Now that he has no elections in front of him, how much will he try for?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...preparing-executive-actions-gun-control/
The White House confirmed that President Obama was preparing a series of executive actions on gun control to match his recent passion on the issue after the latest mass shooting in Oregon.

“It’s a high priority and will continue to be until we start to see more progress on this issue in this town,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters today at the press briefing.

Earnest said he would “quibble” with anyone who criticized the president for not voicing any specific gun control proposals during his press conference, asserting that the White House was working behind the scenes for more executive actions on guns.

“I can tell you that they’re not stumped, they’re continuing to review the law that’s on the books and continuing to consult with legal authorities but also others who may have ideas about what steps that can be taken to keep guns out of the hands of criminals,” Earnest said.

He admitted, however that he had no details for what the White House was working on, but asserted that the process was a “scrub” that was “ongoing.”

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Easy.

Make us all felons.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's not the only one who needs help understanding the Second Amendment. Most demrats have the same problem. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Easy.

Make us all felons.
By a felon? Naw, I don't think so.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm expecting that he will follow through and everyone else should be too. Anyone caught "off guard" when it come to their guns, ammo or mags is a 1st Class FOOL. If you don't have what you want/need right now, you are at risk of never having it!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The shooter in Roseburg only became a criminal after the fact.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
As I said earlier in the week O was going to do this next year but now senses he can get away with it.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
This was Obama's history in Chicago and his early first term.

I got this from the NRA.

Just look at Obama’s history:

• Obama supports ban on the manufacture, sale and possession of all handguns (1996).

• Obama endorses ban on the sale or transfer of all semi-automatic firearms (1998).

• Obama supports 500 percent increase in taxes on both guns and ammunition (1999).

• Obama proposes banning gun stores within five miles of any school or park (1999).

• Obama co-sponsors legislation limiting gun purchases to “one gun a month” (1999).

• Obama serves on board of directors of the radically anti-gun Joyce Foundation (1994-2002).

• Obama votes to ban hundreds of common, conventional rifles and shotguns (2003).

• Obama votes to prosecute victims who use guns for self-defense in their homes (2004).

• Obama backs federal law to abolish Right-to-Carry nationwide (2004).

• Obama votes to ban common rifle ammunition (2005).

• Obama votes to expose U.S. gun industry to potentially bankrupting lawsuits (2005).

• Obama votes to reject pro-Second Amendment Supreme Court Justices John Roberts and Samuel Alito (2005 and 2006).

• Obama supports Washington, D.C., ban on guns in the home for self-defense and refuses to sign bipartisan “friend of the court” brief urging Supreme Court to overturn it (2008).

• Obama votes to jeopardize federal criminal investigations by opening up sensitive BATFE gun-trace data for manipulation by anti-gun politicians (2008).

If you think that’s bad, well, let me tell you something, You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Because those are just the things Obama did before he occupied the Oval Office.

Since then, he’s continued to indulge his contempt for your right to keep and bear arms—sometimes openly, sometimes covertly, but always with an eye to the long-term goal.

Obama’s First Term Sets The Stage For His Second Act: A Second Amendment Rampage Although Obama tried to run from his anti-gun record throughout his 2008 election campaign, as soon as he’d won the election, he went back to his anti-gun roots.

For example, Obama recently admitted—once again—his desire to re-impose the failed Clinton semi-automatic gun bans, a policy that he has supported, either quietly or covertly, since the day he won the presidency.

For evidence, all you had to do was look at the Obama transition team’s website—at change.gov—which listed, as one of the incoming president’s agenda items, “making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.”

The Obama administration’s anti-gun bigotry was on full display even in its employment application questionnaire, which asked applicants, “Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.”

Obama’s stance on your firearms and freedom was also clear from the anti-gun, anti-hunting radicals he appointed to his cabinet.

From Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, to regulatory czar Cass Sunstein—who said that all sport hunting should be banned—to Attorney General Eric Holder, whose contempt for your gun rights ended up with him being found in contempt of Congress. It isn’t hard to see what Obama has in mind and the lengths he’s willing to go to take your guns.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And I'll ask again, did you see what happened when the feds tried to phugg with that rancher in Nevada? I think lots of people are getting real tired of this [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I saw. And it will pale to what happens if Obama tries to go too far.

It'll be interesting to see what he tries.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Mark Levin is doing an excellent job demolishing the gun grabbers tonight. Not sure if it's possible for you folks to access a podcast of the show, but if so, it will be well worth it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Executive Actions by O-Bummer. I will not comply with him or his gun grabbers Executive actions, when we all collectively tell O bummer to kiss our Butt, what can he do except whine some more, a bundle of sticks is a lot harder to break than one stick at a time, lets stick together. Rio7

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
hiLIARy will be Obama +P on gun issues.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's coming.

So is the recourse.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet he'll do something with ammo. Guns without ammo are useless and I'd think it would be much easier to control the ammo than the firearms.

I'd look for all importation of ammo made in foreign countries, new and surplus, to stop, and heavy taxes/licensing to get your hands on U.S. made stuff.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Shall not be infringed is only difficult to understand, if you do not want to follow it and are trying to make it mean something else. If he can find a way to write a law that will compel criminals to follow it, I'll eat my hat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
4 US Marines & a US Navy sailor were killed in Chattanooga earlier this year & bamalam never uttered a word about any gun control.

Don't take this wrong , I'm not saying he should have , I'm just saying it tells a lot about his sorry ass.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benchman
Shall not be infringed is only difficult to understand, if you do not want to follow it and are trying to make it mean something else. If he can find a way to write a law that will compel criminals to follow it, I'll eat my hat.

The president can't write or make laws.

Only congress can. And he knows how far that gets with a republican house and senate, so he will do something unconstitutional.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
With the incompetence displayed by the GOP I won't hold my breath that they'd mount an affective counter to any unconstitutional action taken by the potus

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, Akhutr, 11 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 770 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,970
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.