Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
if Zer0 is serious about gun bans, then he should start with the secret service.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB1

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
I bet he'll do something with ammo. Guns without ammo are useless and I'd think it would be much easier to control the ammo than the firearms.

I'd look for all importation of ammo made in foreign countries, new and surplus, to stop, and heavy taxes/licensing to get your hands on U.S. made stuff.

Technically, ATF reclassifying ammo like the M855 to armor piercing is within his bailiwick as chief executive, changing the import rules for firearms and ammo to some degree is also - Congress relegated authority over those to the executive branch long ago. But he can't do a thing in regards to any taxes without a new law.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Mark Levin is doing an excellent job demolishing the gun grabbers tonight. Not sure if it's possible for you folks to access a podcast of the show, but if so, it will be well worth it.

His podcast is my daily dose of sanity. In some ways even better than Rush.
As for POTUS, who is going to stop him, the Republicans? He's got clear sailing til Jan. '17.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 10/05/15.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
He will executive order some stupid law,,, he will catch hell behind closed doors from the dmes that are up for reelection and then he will back off. And I am not so sure the republs won't vote against him. Boehner called it quits cause he was getting beat up by his own approval ratings. We most likely will have a more conservative and aggressive speaker soon. I hope one that can actually tell the president they are not going to sit idle. The deems might even join the republicans IF the dam republicans would stop acting like little girls that saw a mouse every time "O" opens his mouth. As for gun bans, I won't bother complying to anything he passes when it comes to gun laws.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Just a sound byte.

He already played this hand, after Sandy Hook.......a lot of short memories here.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Didn't he sign something with the un a couple of weeks ago? Maybe it was nothing.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The disconnect I see in the system is that mental health issues cannot be red-flags in the background check system without a judges order.

Most all of these flakes have been diagnosed, but it doesn't make the system. There's the disconnect. It's not the 'gunshow loophole'.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
since no one has called him on any of his illegal actions, why should he not go for the whole enchilada? He does not obey the law, he does not obey the Constitution, he ignores court orders and he gives the finger to Congress. Nothing he might do would surprise me.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe we'll learn.
Maybe we won't.

We ain't learnt term limits yet.
But we're slow on the uptake, aren't we.
Maybe someday we'll learn to silence a lame duck.

Never mind string the fugger up.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I'm expecting that he will follow through and everyone else should be too. Anyone caught "off guard" when it come to their guns, ammo or mags is a 1st Class FOOL. If you don't have what you want/need right now, you are at risk of never having it!!

All it takes is the simple stroke of a pen.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look at the bright side.
At least he's playing his cards like a lame duck rather than ruler of the world.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Look at the bright side.
At least he's playing his cards like a lame duck rather than ruler of the world.

You are wrong. He is playing his cards like ruler of world - and no one is willing to stand in his way. A "lame duck" treads water waiting to pack up and leave.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I'm expecting that he will follow through and everyone else should be too. Anyone caught "off guard" when it come to their guns, ammo or mags is a 1st Class FOOL. If you don't have what you want/need right now, you are at risk of never having it!!

There's what we need.
And what the media wants!

Get another ignorant fear filled frenzy started.

You starred in an episode of the tv show doomsdayers, didn't ya.

JFC

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Look at the bright side.

You are wrong. He is playing his cards like ruler of world - and no one is willing to stand in his way. A "lame duck" treads water waiting to pack up and leave.

You contradict yourself.
But either way, I hope I'm right...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IOW
Imagine if he believed he was going to stay in "office".
With or without an election.

This should come as a comfort.
He's preparing to LEAVE!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
If he pulls this crap, the GOP should go to war with his azz on every possible issue. They should engage in every deceptive and malicious political act possible. They won't, but they should.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by benchman
Shall not be infringed is only difficult to understand, if you do not want to follow it and are trying to make it mean something else. If he can find a way to write a law that will compel criminals to follow it, I'll eat my hat.

The president can't write or make laws.

Only congress can. And he knows how far that gets with a republican house and senate, so he will do something unconstitutional.

Probably so! He has done it througout his presidency...and congress has failed to check him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RIO7
Executive Actions by O-Bummer. I will not comply with him or his gun grabbers Executive actions, when we all collectively tell O bummer to kiss our Butt, what can he do except whine some more, a bundle of sticks is a lot harder to break than one stick at a time, lets stick together. Rio7

I do not ownn nor have I ever owned an AR. I think it is time to change that.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
If he pulls this crap, the GOP should go to war with his azz on every possible issue. They should engage in every deceptive and malicious political act possible. They won't, but they should.

GOP is along for the ride, they won't do sheit! Phug em all.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Esox357
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

GOP is along for the ride, they won't do sheit! Phug em all.

Hopefully conservatives will rally behind a real leader like Terry Gawdy, and not further burden themselves with a John Bonehead clone.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,702 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,334
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.