Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Their MO is to insight someone ,hopefully LEO, or city , sue in court for damages. How they fund themselves. If they can't get a big response and possibility of a suit, they stay away. Just their saying they are coming gets them lots of free press.

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2
While we're shredding our Constitution, I think we should load them on cattle cars and ship them to the nearest FEMA camp, where they are free to protest indefinitely.

Constitution, we don't need no stinking Constitution.

WTH is wrong with you people?

I do not think for one second that the framers ever intend to protect the rights of portesters over the rights of an individual to BURY THEIR DEAD IN PEACE.

At other events, I have no problem in letting them protest. But at a funeral service...back them up!! All the way to the middle of the interstate if necessary.

If others have a problem with that...so be it.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
A few years ago they came to my town to protest a marines funeral. Several marines were there and they were very angry. Our police force was there and they told the marines we are leaving and when we leave you guys can handle this however you see fit. The police then went to the 2 vans and told westboro that they were leaving and the marines are coming to kick your ass. Westboro packed it in and left. That was one time I was proud of our police force.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Westboro threatened to come to my county and protest at the funeral of a local young Marine killed in action in Iraq. Our Sheriff stated publicly that they had better follow the laws to the letter or he would arrest them. Westboro didn't show and later the ACLU sued the county Sheriff personally for failing to provide protection for Westboro. Remember, they didn't even show up. Westboro won the lawsuit in a St. Louis federal court and the federal judge awarded them $10,000 of the Sheriff's personal money. Our Sheriff said that since they didn't come and sully the funeral of a combat Marine it was absolutely the best money he had ever spent. He has my vote every four years.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MOGC
Westboro threatened to come to my county and protest at the funeral of a local young Marine killed in action in Iraq. Our Sheriff stated publicly that they had better follow the laws to the letter or he would arrest them. Westboro didn't show and later the ACLU sued the county Sheriff personally for failing to provide protection for Westboro. Remember, they didn't even show up. Westboro won the lawsuit in a St. Louis federal court and the federal judge awarded them $10,000 of the Sheriff's personal money. Our Sheriff said that since they didn't come and sully the funeral of a combat Marine it was absolutely the best money he had ever spent. He has my vote every four years.

Amen to that MOGC!

I hope the citizens of the community, passed the hat and made it up for him...

These people have ZERO CLASS...and are a major embarrassment to any decent conservative...I have no patience for all of this Gay Stuff being shoved down society's throat ( no pun intended)...but picketing a funeral? Good Grief...

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Those bastards came to protest here in WV about 5 years ago when the Upper Big Branch coal mine blew up and killed 29 men.

The State Police told the miners gathered there that they were all going for a coffee break which would take about a half hour.

The miners beat the hell out of them and they hauled ass. Crazy Bastards who claim to represent Christianity.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by model70man
Those bastards came to protest here in WV about 5 years ago when the Upper Big Branch coal mine blew up and killed 29 men.

The State Police told the miners gathered there that they were all going for a coffee break which would take about a half hour.

The miners beat the hell out of them and they hauled ass. Crazy Bastards who claim to represent Christianity.

yeah, I was going to say....

a West Virginia coal miner has a real easy solution for those types....they're not folks to piss off, especially if they are mourning a loss of a fellow coal miner or family member...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If these misguided cumquats were protesting homos they'd they'd go to phag pride parades.

But they don't.

They "protest" greiving times and burial places of fallen American Patriots.
They drag and stomp flags into the mud and chant anti American slogans.
They twist our bill of rights and use it against us as though a handful of toilet tissue.

Remind you of anyone?

No, what these people protest is this great country of ours and the freedoms she represents.

Their mission, just like the commiefagjunkies, is to destroy liberty by using it against you.
Destroy it one bite at a time.

Remind you of anyone?

Last edited by Archerhunter; 10/05/15.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by WildWest
Their MO is to insight someone ,hopefully LEO, or city , sue in court for damages. How they fund themselves. If they can't get a big response and possibility of a suit, they stay away. Just their saying they are coming gets them lots of free press.
And I bet, if they come, that the Patriot Guard bikers will be there to greet 'em..

God bless those men...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BarryC
What is their angle on this?
A loss of respect for life due to the culture of death? I don't get it, abortion would seem to be a lot closer.

I've got no problem with protesting against sodomy, but I'm just not seeing the connection here or at soldier's funerals. They need to protest those responsible, not at victims.
Yep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
the federal judge awarded them $10,000
When did lynching go out of vogue? I believe we need them back. smirk

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
the federal judge awarded them $10,000
When did lynching go out of vogue? I believe we need them back. smirk

This is why I so savor the idea Benchman suggests.
A couple minutes of sharia law.
A few necks chopped with dull swords.
And everybody lives happily ever after.
What's not to like?

Go ahead.
Join me in this visualization.
Savor it.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
And I bet, if they come, that the Patriot Guard bikers will be there to greet 'em..

God bless those men...

Men AND women.
That's what I was talking about earlier.

Gloved hands cranking throttles.
Black leather and polished chrome all the way up and down the street with old glory flappin the breeze.

Then there's the thunder...
and that level gaze.

It is a sight to behold.
And a memory to be cherished.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But what really haunts my memory is those two little kids.

30 or40 PO's standing guard with this freak show cordoned off over yonder.

A good friend of mine's funeral.

It was the first I learned of the existence of this cult.

The look of that 9 or 10 yo little boy's hatred in his eyes as he dragged that flag with his elders chanting behind him and his frightened little sister being pushed towards the "show" clearly against her will...

Haunting...
Heart breaking...
It still makes me sick to my stomach.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just give them the same welcome as Obama...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
But what really haunts my memory is those two little kids.

30 or40 PO's standing guard with this freak show cordoned off over yonder.

A good friend of mine's funeral.

It was the first I learned of the existence of this cult.

The look of that 9 or 10 yo little boy's hatred in his eyes as he dragged that flag with his elders chanting behind him and his frightened little sister being pushed towards the "show" clearly against her will...

Haunting...
Heart breaking...
It still makes me sick to my stomach.

Sounds like child abuse.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 3,352 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,505
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.