Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Eric308
Very well done sir. Sadly, I am afraid the efficacy of your ideas will be lost on most here, and given the recent sophomoric antics of Congressman Chaffetz, likely him as well.
so you like dick as well...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your suggestion that certain weapons be heavily taxed shows a deep-seated elitism and disdain for the poor.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Paddler
What do you think of the details of my proposal, Eric? Any suggestions for improvements?

Since your key proposal seems to be centered around the re-classification of firearms, I'll ask this:

How do the records checks performed on an individual purchasing an NFA classified firearm differ from the checks performed on an individual that is purchasing a non-NFA classified firearm?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My guess is that paddler is atheist too.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

No, he worships two things - money and himself.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Patient Reviews:

Dr. Jon A Middleton MD

Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
29 years of experience

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews

And another patient review here:

http://www.healthgrades.com/physici...b=patient-ratings&scrollTo=TopOfMain



Last edited by joken2; 10/09/15. Reason: added another review
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC

Aaaaaaand a dick smoker.
And extraordinaire...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by joken2
Patient Reviews:

Dr. Jon A Middleton MD

29 years of experience

Laughin'....

About sums that up.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Patient Reviews:

Dr. Jon A Middleton MD

29 years of experience



WOW !

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Just a grown up version of that rich kid in everyone's neighborhood that had all the cool toys, but no one could stand to play with his punk a$s.

IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Patient Reviews (from the you can't make this chit up dept): laugh

* "Friendly in a demeaning way that leaves you a little speechless."

* "Rude, demeaning, and maybe a perv"

* "Has some real personal issues."

* "This guy really should not be a doctor."

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
The proposal throws a bone to the 2A faction in that it does't ban the firearms in question, while placating the wailing of the Left to "do something....anything...even if it won't work".

Someone bent on committing a mass shooting neither knows nor cares that he/she is prohibited from buying/owning the firearm in question. They will not have read the law. If they are that far off the deep end they will acquire it illegally,steal it, borrow it....whatever.One way or another they will get their hands on it.

Of course they may have no prior history of mental illness, in which case, they would not be prohibited from owning it in the first place,assuming they can pass the gauntlet of red tape.

Barring all of this, they take one of those fixed magazine firearms, "suitable for sporting purposes" (whatever the hell that means but once again subject to arbitrary definition and interpretation by another bunch of bureaucrats) ,or steal a $40k shotgun from somewhere in Utah, and execute a bunch of people in an Oregon classroom because they are the only one in the room with a gun.

Then we are back to regulating $40k shotguns.

As to the letter,you ask Representative Chaffetz to seriously consider your proposal,then tell him that (a) you didn't vote for him; (b)that he's rude and condescending (an [bleep] basically) ,and beat up on him over Planned Parenthood.

Great diplomacy.Admirable people skills and powers of persuasion.

If I were Chaffetz I would ignore the letter.

See what I mean about (some) doctors?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

muscular pain show details
by vbher on Jan 20th, 2015

He is no very good with peaple, wish he was more polite
Mark as Helpful | 1 person found this helpful
Report Abuse

What just happened? show details
Feb 21st, 2014

I also went to the instacare and saw Dr Middleton. I informed him I have had bronchitis several times and had asthma. That I had very bad congestion for a few months and now had a cough for 2 weeks that wasnt going away. Also that my chest ached from all the coughing. He lectured me about the fact that I dont have pneumonia, even though I never mentioned that or even thought that. He then listened to my lungs for all of two seconds. He told me yeah its probably bronchitis again and gave me a prescription for naproxen saying it would help with my cough and chest pain. I did not know what this medicine was at the time, but since found out it is the equivalent of Midol! It has no clinical indications for treatment of cough and might even cause a cough! Needless to say it has not helped me at all! I feel like calling and complaining, but I am sure it wouldnt make a difference. This man should not be a doctor! Not only does he have no bedside manner (he is just plain rude), but he also doesnt seem to know what he is doing!
Mark as Helpful | 3 people found this helpful
Report Abuse

I can't believe I just paid for that visit show details
by Sick on Jan 17th, 2014

Friendly in a demeaning way that leaves you a little speechless. I was told I "just have bronchitis", and even though I can't breath and already have asthma, he would not prescribe an inhaler. I was asked if I have any medical conditions and when I said none that I know of. Dr said "well don't go looking for them". I have a $1,300 deductible, really have better places to blow money at than an instacare with a doctor who makes me feel like I'm ridiculous for coming in and assumes if I just drank more fluids & and tried to be as fit as him I would be fine. I really have no need to fake a burning chest, body aches and bad cough... and blow $200? For a visit that I left feeling worse about & still can't breath. This guy really should not be a doctor. He has no compassion and comes off judgmental. He would do better in the collections department demeaning people who don't pay their bills. I am normally not one to write bad reviews, but I actually had a pretty bad visit with him last year as well when I went in bec I was having a tough time breathing & thought it could be an allergic reaction. Will never go back to this location. Don't waste your money or your insurance carriers money.
Mark as Helpful | 4 people found this helpful
Report Abuse

Rude, demeaning, and maybe a perv. show details
Apr 29th, 2013

I went to doctor Middleton for severe abdominal pains through Instacare. Just as Stu M. has stated, I was demeaned and made to feel VERY uncomfortable around this doctor. He behaved as if I was arguing against everything he said-though I wasnt saying a word! I was simply nodding and listening. I was not instructed to sit back up after he did his "pressing" over my abdomen to check for god-knows what whilst in a smock. He continued during the majority of my consultation to touch and grab my entire stomach area, even getting a bit too close to the breasts... I was so severely uncomfortable that I didnt know what to say or do so I eventually just sat up of my own accord. I was given a LECTURE on how I did not have any ulcers, and that the tests werent worth his time and was issued a prescription for irritable bowel syndrome. So far this medicine has only been a super-tum, making it easier to have taco bell. After he left (without any instruction on whether to return to reception or anything!) my husband, who had been sitting in said that he felt uncomfortable with his 'prodding.' So I know it wasnt just me! I was given no information about the prescription I was issued such as lifestyle changes etc. So I ended up calling before pick-up. When doing this I decided to inform the head nurse of my discomfort and ill-treatment and asked her to make the appropriate person aware of this. Im sure she did no such thing. Ill be seeing Doctor Moore for a second opinion.
Mark as Helpful | 5 people found this helpful
Report Abuse

show details
Jun 4th, 2012

-Overall experience was excellent. Dr. was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend him! He did a great job!
Mark as Helpful
Report Abuse

show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Has some real personal issues.
Mark as Helpful | 5 people found this helpful
Report Abuse
Next: Credentials
The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.
Jon A Middleton, MD

Is this you? Claim profile
Home > Find a Primary Care Doctor > UT > Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors > Dr. Jon Middleton, MD > Patient Reviews
Awards & Pr

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews#ixzz3o6EBNZzO

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Patient Reviews:

Dr. Jon A Middleton MD

29 years of experience



Wow what a POS "doctor" taking advantage of vulnerable women. Stands to reason he's an obongo supporter. Without obongo care he'd likely be brought up on charges.

Jon Middleton you are a POS.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Even tho I started this thread....to bring this AHole to the attention of the rest of the campfire...

does this clown really deserve, 36 pages of attention and still counting?

he can be summed up in the old Hillbilly Adage " he's 10 pounds of dog schitt in a one pound bag.."

and we don't need to waste our time debating that with him for 36 pages, do we?

but hey, follow your 'conscience' boys...( did I spell that right?) whistle one of those words the spelling always evades me.... maybe it wouldn't if I had an AWESOME home theatre...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image]

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Violating my own post above... grin

this patient review said it all:

This man should not be a doctor! Not only does he have no bedside manner (he is just plain rude), but he also doesnt seem to know what he is doing!

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews#ixzz3o6FrYR6l

From a person who paid good money for his opinion....

ya can't make this stuff up...

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

another good one: whistle

Friendly in a demeaning way that leaves you a little speechless. I was told I "just have bronchitis", and even though I can't breath and already have asthma, he would not prescribe an inhaler. I was asked if I have any medical conditions and when I said none that I know of. Dr said "well don't go looking for them". I have a $1,300 deductible, really have better places to blow money at than an instacare with a doctor who makes me feel like I'm ridiculous for coming in and assumes if I just drank more fluids & and tried to be as fit as him I would be fine. I really have no need to fake a burning chest, body aches and bad cough... and blow $200? For a visit that I left feeling worse about & still can't breath. This guy really should not be a doctor. He has no compassion and comes off judgmental. He would do better in the collections department demeaning people who don't pay their bills. I am normally not one to write bad reviews, but I actually had a pretty bad visit with him last year as well when I went in bec I was having a tough time breathing & thought it could be an allergic reaction. Will never go back to this location. Don't waste your money or your insurance carriers money.

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews#ixzz3o6Gwj32j

paid for that stereo system in his Home Theatre, by ripping people off... sounds like a thief to me...

heck, Shrap beat me to it by 58 seconds... on well, deserves repeating anyway...

Last edited by Seafire; 10/09/15.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Well, I didn't vote for him. He's my representative through gerrymandering. They chopped up Salt Lake City so as to ensure no Democrat stands a chance to get elected. Jason needs to hear that his antics aren't appreciated by his more rational constituents. He spouts red meat crap, but comes off poorly. The expression on his face when he was called on his phony slide was priceless. We'll have a new slogan during our next election, "ABC, Anybody But Chaffetz".

Last edited by Paddler; 10/09/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and some things are just short and sweet... but this sums up what many of us have seen here...

Has some real personal issues

No Scheiss....

crazy

Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (007FJ, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,900
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.