Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm so f_u_c_k_i_n_g angry.

Might just be the last straw for me.

http://www.redding.com/getout/state-declares-lead-fishing-weights-toxic_54972769

Proud NRA Life Member

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
But the little BB-size weights are out there. Sandy Watts, of the Fly Shop in Redding, said the most popular weight they carry is made of tin.

“We sell tin more than we do lead by a long shot,” Watts said.

Even though tin is lighter, many anglers avoid lead because they are concerned about lead in the environment, he said.fa.gs comment about his fly shops customers.

Elitist fa.g....his customers are concerned. Gmafb

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Pb a natural element found throughout the earth. How do they intend to rid the world of lead. Only in California soon to come to New York.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Run Salmon run!

LOL
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by luvrifles
Pb a natural element found throughout the earth. How do they intend to rid the world of lead. Only in California soon to come to New York.

Don't see this comment to often, but its one I use often.

KA is a damn shame. Such a beautiful state in many ways and places totally full of liberal idiots(sorry for the redundancy)

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

California is usually wrong about everything, but they are consistent.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When is Commufornia going to ban stupidity? They seem to have an overabundance of it.

NRA Patron Member
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C

Already in NY for several years. Hasn't been the end of the world. Those who prefer lead buy it online.

Mathew 22: 37-39

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Not many condors flying around in NY either.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I grew up in Redding. The ass hats at that fly shop are the some of the worst elitist idiots I have ever come across.

California just gets dumber and dumber. Thankfull I got out 2 years ago. To bad though. Great hunting and fishing in that state.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I use old spark plugs, nuts and washers for sinkers. Catfish dgaf.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
ignore the law....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Exactly. At a certain point the laws become so absurd that they simply demand to be ignored. Use what you want, and don't get caught.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

NY already has, all.small fishing weights sold in state are now non lead.

Bigger weights such as down rigger weights can still be lead

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This country needs to ban liberals!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
All them bastids best buy some walking shoes....if they ban auto bats they gonna be 'hoofin' it!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Salmonella: Nothing, and I mean NOTHING that is idiotic, ludicrous, lewd, anti-capitalist and anti-American that comes out of kalifornicopia surprises me - and hasn't for at least 20 years!
kalifornicopia is its own reward!
Sad state indeed.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They tested the water last year when they released that Fish and Wildlife was going to conduct "a study" about lead. California had banned lead wheel weights because Europe did. Wheel weights fall off of car wheels and float downstream harming bunnies and butterflies and multi colored bicyclists and bred in captivity condors yada yada yada. Noticeable exceptions are Prius and Tesla batteries. They are good for the environment and orphans and fair trade coffee farmers who sing "Edelweiss" to the indigenous earthdwellers who magicaly harvest the crop.

It won't stop until Agenda 21 or the most mall friendly California equivalent comes to pass. As for the fly fisherman who got into their hobby by watching "A River Runs Through It", it is all about the dress up and play. If these same people got into hunting they would have matching Kuiu bicycle seats and airling luggage, carry only custom Panda Stolle actions rilfes in 6mm Creedmore ( 6.5 has too much recoil)that they cannot zero by themselves but need certifed Native American guides who will pray over the kill before the hired gunbearers whisk away the game to dress it out of sight of the hired photographers who take phots of the harvest with 15 different options of borders and finish of the retouched photos. Plus the option of the carefully simulated trophies of your kill made with 90% post consumer recycled Prius car seat fabric because we would not really use actual fur as that is insensitive and barbaric.

I'm really ticked off. And my wife won't move either.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make the brainwashed liberals get the lead outta their asses and find something productive to do and we'd once again have a polite, free, soverign, and productive country to enjoy.

Not to mention intelligent people to enjoy it with.

Because all the ignert fuggers would be busy chopping firewood, darning socks, and scrubbing our undershorts.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 11/08/15.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (1badf350, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 160user, 12344mag, 219DW, 55 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,150
Posts18,502,837
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.