Print Thread
Hop To
Page 74 of 175 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 174 175
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jimy
It certainly makes one wonder how safe you are, when in the company of law enforcement.

Imagine how women feel, since most are killed by husbands or boyfriends.

Makes one wonder how safe you are in the company of anyone.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One guy got out of the car on his own.....the other was concious but trapped......were the deputies running the jaws to extract him....and if so....how did they find time to tune the Bull up with their Glocks/Ar's???? From what I read.... the bull had gone home and laid down when they went commando on him.....you might want to read the statements fron those that were actually there instead of all the cop/groupie's BS speculation.....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 11/12/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If the deputies in question operated the jaws of life like they do their weapons I'd say the people in the car would have been chit outta luck.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Funny how everyone seems to think in small communities that everyone knows and gets along well with their local law enforcement... yet in this instant seems like no one knows anything about their officers ones that have been on the force for years. And as to the rancher everyone says he was well liked by everyone but yet haven't heard anything as to anyone having dealt with the guy... and we're now getting to the point of saying that he may have been under the influence. Lot of speculation on the bull and yet no one seems to know why it might have been so important as to possibly having started a ruckus between him and the officers.

Or, maybe better said that no one knows anything, except that the family is bitter!

Phil

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Yeah, because the deputies have OWI/DUI/DUII (whatever you want to call it) conviction(s).

This wasn't a dui stop. This was a murder. Try and stay on task. Are you suggesting that Jack was drunk?

No [bleep], Sherlock. Homicide at this point. And I have no idea if he was drunk or not, but can guess right along with everyone else.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm guessing they weren't trying to kill it, just get it stopped from being a PIA, which it seems the succeeded in doing.

I'm betting there were 3 big dicks there, all measuring and shouting. I'm betting there was a rancher that wasn't accustomed to taking 'orders' from ANYONE and cops that weren't accustomed to someone NOT taking orders from them.

Seems it would have taken one level head to have fixed the situation, which there obviously wasn't, on either side.

What I'm certain of is that the rancher didn't walk up, say howdy boys and then the cops shot him for sheits and giggles.

Again, likely enough ego from all sides to fill a wagon, but of course the professionals are the ones that should be able to keep said egos checked.

It was obviously a cluster [bleep] of epic proportion. There should have been ONE calm head in charge of the scene. Maybe there was, maybe there wasn't.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Again, likely enough ego from all sides to fill a wagon, but of course the professionals are the ones that should be able to keep said egos checked.

That I can agree with......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Would somebody please draw an X between the ears & eyes of this thread and shoot it?

Unless you have some new info...

Islam is a terrorist organization.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah, because the deputies have OWI/DUI/DUII (whatever you want to call it) conviction(s).

This wasn't a dui stop. This was a murder. Try and stay on task. Are you suggesting that Jack was drunk?

No [bleep], Sherlock. Homicide at this point. And I have no idea if he was drunk or not, but can guess right along with everyone else.

But Jack didn't shoot and kill the cops. So you think the cops killed him because he was drunk? Or because Jack had more restraint drunk than the cops did sober?

It would make more sense if one or both of the deputies were drunk or high. At least then there'd be a reason for acting so cowardly during this cluster fu.ck.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Just a thought, unless you knew the man, doesn't referring to him as "Jack" seem like a bit of disrespectful casual familiarity?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...It would make more sense if one or both of the deputies were drunk or high...

...or had the attitude "Comply or die!"

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by cv540
Just a thought, unless you knew the man, doesn't referring to him as "Jack" seem like a bit of disrespectful casual familiarity?

how are you supposed to refer to a man named 'Jack'?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Fu.ck you. You already said you weren't going to shed a tear over this man. WTF would you care how I refer to someone you care nothing about. Go crawl back under the rock you pathetic fa.g.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by toad

Maybe Mr. Yantis?

-George Washington
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Fu.ck you. You already said you weren't going to shed a tear over this man. WTF would you care how I refer to someone you care nothing about. Go crawl back under the rock you pathetic fa.g.

I can't talk to you, I don't get paid to talk to the mentally ill anymore.

Did the attendant walk away from the computer in the ward and you sneaked over to begin typing again?

Quick! Here they come, back to your room, act like you took your meds.

-George Washington
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

He's just being a cu.nt trying to stir the pot. He made light of all this earlier and stated he had no sympathy, thought all this was funny stuff like some comedy in a far off strange place.

He showed how much respect he has and just wants to rub it in.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Ace please stop PMing me.

-George Washington
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

He's just being a cu.nt trying to stir the pot. He made light of all this earlier and stated he had no sympathy, thought all this was funny stuff like some comedy in a far off strange place.

He showed how much respect he has and just wants to rub it in.

No Ace, he is correct in that the use of the first name in a personal manner is discourteous unless the man was known to you.

It also implies a personal connection.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ace please stop PMing me.

Put him on ignore....that blocks his PM's and the rest of us won't have to endure your cat fight....win...win...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by jimy
Is there even one person that believes that Mr.Yantis had any intention of harming anyone but the bull?

Not me...but some jackass will be along shortly with some make believe BS theory.

Just give em a minute or two.

I told my dad yesterday that if we are around unknown law enforcement you couldn't pay me to have gun in my hand.

There are damn few situations that improve when police show up. Its either already a rodeo or fixing to be one.

All involved here would of been far better off with volunteer fire fighters/emts and the rancher.

Last edited by MadMooner; 11/12/15.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 74 of 175 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,834
Posts18,478,050
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.