Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I live in Oklahoma City and we would have armed vigilante groups roaming the city on the look out for more muzzies.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB4

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I really don't see it happening deep in Appalachia, but...
it could happen:
Anytime
Anywhere

I see the local rednecks[the same ones that do the rebel flag parades] coming out in full force and loaded with arms.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
DRT

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Candle light vigils, rallies to support something, lots of signs and flowers, the Board of Supervisors unanimously re- affirming San Francisco's status as a sanctuary city; and a lot of apologists telling you that it is not the terrorist's fault. They are just working through a cultural identity crisis and given enough time and support, they will manage to come through it on their own.

Oh- and blame Bush.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Pretty much. There's a whole Lotta fellas around here itching for a shooting match

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We'd shoot back, here.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There wouldn't be a Haji left standing for a 100 mile radius.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Most of 'em would shoot back. Give interviews. And vote democrat next election.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hard to say. Population here is of an older generation, lots of vets. More guns than Ft. Benning, Ga.

Who knows?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We're the most armed county in the state. Bless their hearts...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If that happened the Gang Bangers would have their heads , the rednecks in town would more than likely start shooting every muzzy in sight and the leftys would be apologizing and trying to give them every thing under the sun to help them forgive us for everything we have done to them.

I would be one of the rednecks

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I live in the woods about 5 miles west of Sterling, a very white Village of around 400 people. Not likely that we are on anyone's radar, but if a couple/few Arab looking people showed up, they would be noticed. They might discover that there are far more guns than people in my area.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I live in Oklahoma City and we would have armed vigilante groups roaming the city on the look out for more muzzies.

Then they'd run across an unlucky group of Sikhs, send some bullets into their temple while yelling "go back to Africa"!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Then they'd run across an unlucky group of Sikhs, send some bullets into their temple while yelling "go back to Africa"!

Those Sikhs are always being mistaken for bad guys. For what little I know about them, they're peace loving people.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/16/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

They do that every night in Baltimore. We leave them alone, they do more
damage to themselves than we could do to them. A win win for us, we save ammo and their number gets smaller every weekend.

Doc

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Liberal Democrats would call for more gun control. That's their reaction to everything.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I just hope to Christ you "city" folks hold your outer perimeters, and KEEP that kinda' chit within, contained, and at least PARTIALLY successful..

I can't see much good coming from that sorta' circus act, myself.

But hey,....it's your CITY,....go nuts.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Most of 'em would shoot back. Give interviews. And vote democrat next election.

Dave

Same here.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
there'd be people in the street picking up brass to reload......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
not much of anything i would think, as we have plenty of popo that most likely deal with that issue.
Having said that, arizona also is a heavily armed state, no ccw needed, and right to carry in the state constitution.
You have to assume just about everyone is armed including 80 year old gramma's.
It wouldn't get very far.
as to the outlying areas, geez, we have had the cartels and the invasion from the south to deal with for years.
What's interesting to me, is i have three mosques within about five miles or so or me. And that's where some of the more current ones have incubated. After the shooting in texas, and those two shot, there was a protest at the one next to the black canyon freeway. I think have the department of public safety was there.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/16/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

379 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 14idaho, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,228 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,990
Posts18,481,076
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.