Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cnyarcher
Hey guys , Anyone making a compact(18-20" barrel) centerfire with removable magazine? Thanks!

Savage Model 16 lightweight hunter. 20" bbl, < 6lbs, composite, ss.

They were 567$ + 10$ shpg at Cheaper Than Dirt.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
g,

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

There's no need to obliviously reiterate the quantification,that you will never "live" long enough,to attain your first fhuqking clue.

Bless your heart.

When you hop a fence locked & loaded and scream "Get some!"...do you back it up,by saying "Pull!"?!?

Bless your heart..................

DD,

I've 6mm's fairly well covered.(grin)

There is no way the 270 or 270AI can Trump the 223AI,so there's no reason to even travel the path. Impetus was to reap logistics,bank on BC,rock Precision and simply dope the erector and/or slide the windshield as required.

243LBC is next,with 105 magfed smooches.

6X MQ there too,for the Window Lickers and Texans,that cain't quite ever connect a dot.

Laughing!

Gonna be a Cast & Blast,after the sun hits the river.

Film at 11:00...................

Axtell,

I'm happy to be whatever you most NEED me to be.

You set right there on your kchunt,mesmerized and let your Imagination and it's Pretend,tell you that you "could too".

Laughing!..............

'Homer,

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with. Hint.

Sorry to hear you "live" in the wrong place and are unable to afford anything,other than Imagination and Pretend.

Bless your heart.............

taylor,

You are a fhuqking RIOT and really have your Couchbound Kchunt on FULL Fhuqking Retard Mode! Congratulations?!?

My bad,I was unaware that you were trying to NOT quote me. Laughing!

If only to cheer you up,I built alotta 224's,243's,284's and 308's,prior to the first 257". Hint. Further,it ain't like I went Quarterbore Crazy,as I've only had Bob,Better Bob,25-284,25-06,25-06AI and 257Wby...for a total of just shy of 20 specimens total. I simply dabbled the diameter is all.

Never missed twist rate,throat geometry nor COAL. Hint.

I have admittedly fired an A-Max. Once. Laughing!

Though I was "late" to the party. Laughing!

Google it.

[Linked Image]

VERY much enjoyed your stalwart "stance" on 105A-Max/.378" sanctity,less having fired a single poke through same. You ARE a fhuqking Texan,ain'tcha'?!? Laughing!

Jeezus Fhuqking Gawdd...I knew your highly "esteemed" Salvage Goat Fhuqk was gonna be fhuqking hilarious,but had zero fhuqking inkling that it rated a 1hr HBO Comedy SPECIAL! Holy fhuqking dogschit...I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!! I need windshield wipers to keep the tears outta my eyes. WOWWWWWWW!!!!

Here's hopin' the wheel heals,so you can go back to gatherin' pop cans and Polishing Turds,as you schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before. Keep the killer pics coming,as this schit is fhuqking FUNNY!

Lemme tell you a little "secret",so as to letcha' retain more of them precious pennies..."Reserve RPM is money in the bank". Hint. You'll wanna try and quote that too. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "contribute".

Bless your heart................

elkkchunt,

The only firsthand info you could offer about box magazines,is how you crammed a magazine in your box...that one time at Band Camp. Bless your heart.

Camp Coke Bottle had all the "hard chargers".

Laughing!..................

'Toot,

You are a MEAN fhuqker this Holiday Season,baitin' a hook in sucha' fashion. Here's hoping your sleep pattern is affected,when a Drooling Dumbfhuqk pokes all her pennies towards that Salvage.

Laughing!

Diggin' the humor of how you roll.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I got it, the institution you're in only lets you have internet access twice a day...................the rest of the day is chalk a block full of imagination and pretend.

Have a day you hardcharger it will be feedbag time soon.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

Stick,

What is the bullet on the left?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vintage Amax before melting tip fiasco...

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ruger Frontier
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
g,

When you hop a fence locked & loaded and scream "Get some!"...do you back it up,by saying "Pull!"?!?

Nah'

[Linked Image]

the hoglets need no instruction, its instinct. They get caught in a snare, they pull.

[Linked Image]

compact repeater with detachable mag in 10mm. LOL

[Linked Image]

another compact in 7-30 waters. Don' know bout you, but I very seldom need more than one shot.

and last but not least

[Linked Image]

kitty called in to 17 paces.

[Linked Image]

Not only did that slug knock him cross-eyed, it removed most of his spots. LOL

BTW........

Speaking of humor, I like RW Service's take...........

If you're up against a bruiser and you're getting knocked about --

Grin.

If you're feeling pretty groggy, and you're licked beyond a doubt --

Grin.

Don't let him see you're funking, let him know with every clout,
Though your face is battered to a pulp, your blooming heart is stout;
Just stand upon your pins until the beggar knocks you out --

And grin.

This life's a bally battle, and the same advice holds true

Of grin.

If you're up against it badly, then it's only one on you,

So grin.

If the future's black as thunder, don't let people see you're blue;
Just cultivate a cast-iron smile of joy the whole day through;
If they call you "Little Sunshine", wish that THEY'D no troubles, too --

You may -- grin.

Rise up in the morning with the will that, smooth or rough,

You'll grin.

Sink to sleep at midnight, and although you're feeling tough,

Yet grin.

There's nothing gained by whining, and you're not that kind of stuff;
You're a fighter from away back, and you WON'T take a rebuff;
Your trouble is that you don't know when you have had enough --

Don't give in.

If Fate should down you, just get up and take another cuff;
You may bank on it that there is no philosophy like bluff,

And grin.

JAPPFT,

[Linked Image]

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 12/01/15.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ruger Gunsite Rifle.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Stick I'm sure everything you ever blueprinted was always perfect, just cause the sun is never not shining on you. I'm really not all that sweet on Salvages, they're just another erector set like I had when I was a kid. Easy to put together, and shoot accurate enough to be interesting.

I've ran enough 105 A-Max, 105/115 Berers, and 115 DTAC bullets through my .243 to be interested in the 105's on a smaller case head. Though like I said, I'm neither seeking or wanting your approval on anything I do. I'm just waiting on delivery of another .243 with an 8 twist instead of 7 this time. However, its not a Montucky so I'll be patiently waiting on another heart blessing for not getting it right again.

Anyway, it's always a pleasure to be held in such low esteem by you. It just makes my day to know that I'm in my proper place in the world according to Big Stick. I'm always ready for another keyboard beatdown.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Axtell,

Be sure to tell yourself the things,you most NEED to hear. Bless your heart.

Slow day,as a pard was powerless in the refrain of R&D Steaks.

[Linked Image]

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Laughing!.............

elkchunt,

Don't yet again "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!..............

'bird,

Original Hornie 162A-Max with aluminum tip.

Lovely to gawk,but didn't shoot for fhuqk.................

'worm,

Had a few Rugers in tow today...amongst others.

[Linked Image]

Blued metal will nearly go a WHOLE day..............(grin)

g,

Purty good .378" boltface shootout today,with SAAMI 17Rem,223AI and 270 being WELL represented.

I reckon I should DBM,if only in the interest of dialect.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nothing is louder in .378",than the 20" 223AI squirtin' 40V-Max at 3900fps+. The dust and swelterin' temps,are tough on Riggin'!

Pard had the 270 and it's 105A-Max out to the 1150yd line. Look for a dupe to arrive the scene.

Hint...........

viking,

The Loudener and iron sights are a fhuqking joke on the Scout...as is the barrel contour and cheese grater at TDC. Though in fairness,it do handle like schit.

If only for starters.

Hint....................

taylor,

I've an uncanny knack for connecting dots...always have. Hint.

You'll always bear more fruit,by takin' notes and applyin' same,rather than tryin' to "think" for yourself. Hint. Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Re-hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you've never squirted a 105A-Max outta anything .378". What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

Cheer up...NOBODY can "make" you look like a bigger Dumb Fhuqk than you can,and that by simply doing your BEST. Bless your heart. Hint.

Cain't wait to hear the next Whine,catch the next batch of Excuses and be inundated with more titillating Tales about the things you've never done,wares you've never used and all from places you've never been.

You Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks REALLY get after it!

Laughing!

Wow +P++.

P.S. and by the way...there is LOTSA rope here for the takin'.

Laughing!!!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Lookin' for an update on all things 17 Remington here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick do the AM 5 rounders need to be modded to get to 2.500"

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Big Stick, I am starting to enjoy your little tirades. It makes me want to pull out my old college psychology book. Anyways, it seems like you are very knowledgeable in shooting but you act like a little kid. Just like a little kid you throw a fuss so that people will pay attention to you.

My question of the day - did you always act like this? Did you start making a fuss in kindergarten or did you start acting like this latter in life? Did it come on slowly or did some action cause it to start right away?

PS I like to imagine that I have won more than 1 state rifle championships with a pretend rifle. I like to day dream about that sort of thing.

Do you dream too?

Last edited by 14Homer; 12/02/15.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Lookin' for an update on all things 17 Remington here.

I have been shooting a 17 Remington for some time. I love it. I bought it some years ago for fox hunting and it has been great. Several of my friends also use it.

On fox it generally goes in one side and doesn't go out the other. Quick kills without a lot of pelt damage.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Stick your reading comprehension is off today, you need to check your blood pressure. I hear deep breathing exercises help. You know, in through the nose out through the mouth. I've only ever used the 105 A-max in a .243 Win, and I liked it but never used it on anything other than steel and paper. Never once did I admit to shooting a 105 A-max out of a cartridge with a .378 case head. I simply stated I saw the merit in it, and am interested in giving it a go sometime in the future.

I guess since I'm better off only asking questions, what's your infatuation with 2000 yds? I think your little rifles cool, but honestly it's not a 2000 yard cartridge so why set it up that way? It's going to go subsonic at sea level around 1000 yards, so won't that make it a little unpredictable at 2000 yards? Do I need a write in the rain notebook for all the notes I'm about to take?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 14Homer
Big Stick, I am starting to enjoy your little tirades. It makes me want to pull out my old college psychology book. Anyways, it seems like you are very knowledgeable in shooting but you act like a little kid. Just like a little kid you throw a fuss so that people will pay attention to you.

My question of the day - did you always act like this? Did you start making a fuss in kindergarten or did you start acting like this latter in life? Did it come on slowly or did some action cause it to start right away?

PS I like to imagine that I won a NRA registered state rifle silhouette championship with a pretend rifle. I like to day dream about that sort of thing.

Do you dream too?

you're new here.....

actually Schtick is quite easy to explain...

He's 4 ft 13 inches tall, so he has a shortman's complex and an inferiority complex bigger than Texas... that's why he hates Texans... plus they are ALL taller than he is...

Schtick deals with all of this by anesthetizing himself with alcohol all day long, and then sharpens his sense and focus with Meth all day long...( his groupies will be along momentarily, demanding proof, but one doesn't need a PhD from Harvard to see the obvious)....

but his tirades on line here are really just proof, that someone can be drunk, high and still type in a dark room.. even if he can't spell....

just remember, when he dresses down everyone ( except the groupie that kiss his ass... "because he knows stuff"...) imagine if it was real life... he'd be saying all of this defiantly, as he was staring you straight into your belt buckle...

but also appreciate Schitck.. he's the best entertainment value on the internet.... Yosemite Sam was actually modeled after Schitck if you didn't know it...

an then on his next allotted response time, he'll cut and paste another one of his previous tirade about me....

can you imagine the frustrations he caused his English teacher before he got kicked out of Marshfield HS for being such a dumbass....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 50 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,639
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.