Home
Posted By: cnyarcher Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/27/15
Hey guys , Anyone making a compact(18-20" barrel) centerfire with removable magazine? Thanks!
ruger american.....
Rock River, Bushmaster etc etc

Thanks! I'll check em out.
Hopefully they offer lefties, lol!!
Stag Arms

[Linked Image]
TC Venture
Originally Posted by cnyarcher
Hey guys , Anyone making a compact(18-20" barrel) centerfire with removable magazine? Thanks!

Yup,

Steyr Arms.............

[Linked Image]

Steyr Mountain Rifle in 308 Win. (2nd from top)

[Linked Image]

Steyr Pro Hunter in 376 Steyr (bottom)

[Linked Image]

Both have 20" barrels. adjustable two-stage triggers and detachable mags.

They are shooters.

The 308 Steyr "Mountain Rifle" has pretty much become my inclement weather "go to" shoooter when I'm runnin' n' gunnin.

JAPPFT,

GWB

Ruger American compact.
Posted By: Wadeb19 Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/27/15
Tikka T3 compact
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/27/15
You can spend more,but I doubt you'll do any better. My Ruger American Predator in 308 along with a 200 yard target. It comes with an 18" medium weight barrel and is 7 lbs as pictured.

Only slightly more expensive than the compact or standard rifle and the heavier barrel is worth the cost. Comes with a standard LOP stock vs a shorter youth stock on the compact.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mystro Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/27/15
Just bought a super nice one. Check out the CZ 527. It's a high quality carbine with a outstanding trigger and also has a target set trigger. Both triggers are fully adjustable and independently. My trigger is set at a crisp 2.5lbs and the set trigger to .75lbs. Removable magazine, CRF claw extracter, target crown, quality walnut stock with full floated barrel and great recoil pad. Even comes with rings. The gun needs nothing.
Prolly a fluke......

[Linked Image]

as the best I could do at 100 was this 3 shot group......

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB
Originally Posted by JMR40
You can spend more,but I doubt you'll do any better. My Ruger American Predator in 308 along with a 200 yard target. It comes with an 18" medium weight barrel and is 7 lbs as pictured.

Only slightly more expensive than the compact or standard rifle and the heavier barrel is worth the cost. Comes with a standard LOP stock vs a shorter youth stock on the compact.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wish .223 or .243 were an option with the 18" barrel. Thinking about buying one and having it cut down.
Posted By: masrx Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/28/15
BLR
Savage Lightweight Hunter, available blued/walnut and SS/Tupperware.
Hmmmmmm...lemme see here.

The 77/22 Hornet bobbed to 20" and punched K,is a PEACH. Doubly so in Illuminati. 35 V-Max to form,32 V-Max in the real schit.

[Linked Image]

A 18" Krunchenticker wearing a BHW 1-8" Wylde Middy and Illuminati,prolly don't suck. 75gr Hornie BTHP's from start to finish.

[Linked Image]

The 18" RAR 223 is formidable,with both 62TSX and 75A-Max in Plug & Plays.

[Linked Image]

A 20" SUPER Sleeper 7-08 BLR with 162 A-Max at 2500fps,is a right proper 1000yd ++ Mind Fhuqk,that nobody sees comin'.

[Linked Image]

The CZ 527 is a piece of fhuqking schit,due stock ergo's,materials and exceedingly trite COAL,if only as starters. 18" Mike Rock here and 75A-Max smooches at 3100fps+ in 223AI,ala Accurate Mag 5rounder(2.500"+ COAL being a breeze).

[Linked Image]

No thang,to poke a DBM of repute in a boltgun of repute and I've more than a few. Don't ever deviate from an AICS magwell. Hint.

Salvage/Tikka/Steyr ain't even in the mix.

For Utility,pass the Montucky/DD's/6x MQ.

1-8" Brux no-turn contour duped 20" 6BR/105 A-Max.

[Linked Image]

Have only run a coupla hundred rounds through my Babiest Montucky 6x45,1-8" Bart' contour duped 18.5" SUPER Sleeper,which arrived the other day,but with 105's at 2525fps...it is a deceptively BAD Bitch.

Hint...............
Posted By: 4winds Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/28/15
Stick,

Thought you were running dd's and Zees. Looks like a hack job on a pic rail? Rings?
Zee's have always been a compromised path of travel,due their amazingly schitty fasteners and their impressively schitty Puke Rate. Their one SOLE "salvation",is that they can be had in PosiLign for inclination/windage correction,which can nicely frost a Safe Queen's crooked cake. They'll reliably puke,if used.

DD's are of course the oldest of standbys,while remaining near and dear. Unfortunately,amazingly inept Burris saw fit to cease production of 30mm PosiLign DD's,which precludes inclination/windage centering upon 2pc bases. 1pc 30mm DD systems can happily digest inclination,less compromising scope integrity,as the whole works travel in unison and keeps things square in the saddles.

So the best thing to do with Zee's,is to feed them into a wristrocket and launch the fhuqking things offa cliff,to make sure nobody else would get so much schit on their hands. If you see 30mm DD Burris PosiLign rings onna shelf,LEAP...do not linger. Hint.

Both the Bad Ass BLR and Baby BR wear EGW 1pc Picatinny 20MOA inclined rails,that got the chop and guts removed. The BLR due to hole spacing,as the 22-250 Donor Receiver was/is in fact a S/A version,but the alignment were no joy in their S/A pasckaged parcel. Easy decision to hack a window and rock the inclined ring spacing virtues. With a flat mounting system,the 3.5-10x M3 didn't have the erector travel to reach 1K,but now it do. Could see myself poking an Illuminati upon it and makin' good use outta them 62Mils of ele and the extry 10 more on the windshield. I fhuqking hate M3's anyhow,but I've good dope on the bitch and it dazzles with the aforementioned 162 A-Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Baby BR's EGQ rail fit fine,but were a tight squeeze on the itty-bitty hull's flight path,so it too were opened right the fhuqk up. Would much prefer 30mm PosiLign 2pc DD's,but I'm outta my stash,so it is,what it is.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

DD PosiLign 30mm's on a 6x MQ fixed Fhuqker grants huge erector travel opportunity and there is no better way to reliably get there,with such ease(and windage centering options) ala bulletproof mounting system.

The 18.5" 6x45 has 40+ Mils of available erector travel from it's 200yd zero. The windshield alone gets it to the 925yd line with 105A-Max. The erector alone,will reach the 1800yd line. Add the 10 on the windshield and that's the 2000yd line on the nose. + .010" eccentric in stern,- .010" in front and 50 MOA stabbed under rear base,for a 75MOA total inclination system.

[Linked Image]

Rest assured...there's method to the madness.

It's a Mind Fhuqk......................(grin)
Posted By: rootie3 Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/28/15
the savage 11/111 light weight hunter is 5 1/2 lbs. with a 20" bbl.... beats carrying my 10lb 7mm around...
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/28/15
I know that Savages suck but somehow a Savage 12 took 1st place in the Canterbury Spring Champs 2015 in F-Open class.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/28/15
Sugar tits . 183.2 millsat 2000 yards and you can at best PRETEND AND IMAGINE (your words not mine) that chit is going to work. A guy who sights everyone else is full of chit you sure are stepping in it with both feet on this 6x45 turd project. Got nothing against the 6 but get real she ain't a laser just stick to calling everyone names. When you try to talk numbers it is as fitting as a guy that can't afford rings and bases for a jolly roger abortion.
2000yrds -3764.3 U183.2 mills 494.0 R6.9mills 776.3fps. 140.5ft#'s================ 105 AMAX at 2525 200yrd zero 183.2 mills. 👍.2520G7 BC

PLEASE one of your 5000+ pictures has got to be a 2000 yard group from that mooyucky goatfukn pos. BLR is great too show us the tits on Her at a K while you at it. You lying little bastard. Dream the phfuk on LMFAO.
PS I have a predator for everything except fishing and they come with 20moa bases pinned for grins how great a deal was that BLR again. Crying I'm laughing so hard.

OP RAR is a great choice if you want dirt cheap reliability and Moa or better.
Originally Posted by fredIII
Sugar tits . 183.2 mills at 2000 yards and you can at best PRETEND AND IMAGINE (your words not mine) that chit is going to work. A guy who sights everyone else is full of chit you sure are stepping in it with both feet on this 6x45 turd project. Got nothing against the 6 but get real she ain't a laser just stick to calling everyone names. When you try to talk numbers it is as fitting as a guy that can't afford rings and bases for a jolly roger abortion.
2000yrds -3764.3 U183.2 mills 494.0 R6.9mills 776.3fps. 140.5ft#'s================ 105 AMAX at 2525 200yrd zero 183.2 mills. 👍.2520G7 BC

PLEASE one of your 5000+ pictures has got to be a 2000 yard group from that mooyucky goatfukn pos. BLR is great too show us the tits on Her at a K while you at it. You lying little bastard. Dream the phfuk on LMFAO.
PS I have a predator for everything except fishing and they come with 20moa bases pinned for grins how great a deal was that BLR again. Crying I'm laughing so hard.

'3,

I suffer some Salvage and wouldn't wish same,on anyone.

Hint....................

'Homer,

Be sure to follow close behind and scour for crumbs.

You are doing "great"!

Laughing!......................

fredrica,

Your keyboard is slurring(again) and your Fhuqking Incredible STUPIDITY,is fueling your Imagination and it's Pretend...to once again take you places that don't exist. Kudos on having "Regalia'd" yourself,yet another time?!?

I'm fhuqking CRYIN'...I'm Laughing soooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOWEE +P+++!!!!

VERY much enjoyed your ballistics "knowledge" and the high-pitched nasal Whine that perpetually accompanies your sheer and utter fhuqking Cluelessness. Your "grasp"of Mils,Yards,MOA and come-ups,is exceptionally hilarious,if only because you are doing your best. BITCHIN' Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you feverishly fuel your "hard charging" ineptitude,with your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and Drooling Day Dreamery. I appreciate your taking the time,to obliviously reiterate how Reality crushes Fantasy,as you mire yourself in "all" 13 of your IQ Points at once.

Perhaps stomp your itty-bitty feet,so as to lend more "substance" to your Imagination and it's Pretend?!? Laughing! If only to your chagrin,The Babiest Montucky and it's 18.5" 1-8" 6x45 spout,digests but 50.6 Mils to the 2000yd line,from it's 200yd zero during a Milford low tide. That happens to translate to 174 MOA and your keen "grasp" of such "nuances",takes HILARITY offa the fhuqking charts! Congratulations?!?

Wow..a "pinned" 20 MOA base must be REALLY exciting on your Custom Dink Blaster! Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,I prolly shoot a Laser or two. Hmmmmmmm...how best to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity?!? Lemme see here.

I got it!

PLEASE feel free to botch the come-ups associated,with a 105 Hornie BTHP at 3350fps,250 zero and a paltry Reupold MK4 M1 LR 3.5-10x on tilt. Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Marty's 30MOA clipslotted/double lugged rail stabbed by default with 8x40's,being an obvious given,yet still sailing over your pointy head and furrowed brow. You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Lemme give you yet another not so fhuqking subtle "hint",if only for the untold time. If I take the time to pen it,you'll be best served to write it down and apply same. HINT. Rest assured,it do add to the humor quotient,that you are too fhuqking STUPID,to savvy such facts and even "do" that "much". Good time to Whine some more and add to the length of your insecurities. Re-Hint.

Here's to you doing your best,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hopin' it ain't rude to add more RAR ala Flyin' Lion,75A-Maxand Plug & Plays. Pardon it having seen a wee bit of use and my being forced to already ReBlue it.

[Linked Image]

The 30mm Reupold MK4 M1 4.5-14x puked in just a coupla pokes. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Raminate Boyd's do 'em some serious favors. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.........................
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/29/15
Sugar tits hope I did not upset you not often members here call you for what your are a junk collecting lying sack of chit Post a 2000 yard three shot group from your 6x45 . Hell shoot five times and post the best three.
Pinned to the gun, not like the pinned you are a custom to at assrangercamp.

You are right I had all my data in moa and was saying mills my bad. point is you could have enough dope to hit the moon and that little turd ain't going to make it .
If it will prove it you love RND. I say you can't.
As to my drinker it has more table fair than ten of those little black tail . If you ever get a chance to kill an elk don't for get to take pictures..
Dink [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] No lazy eyes here folks.
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sugar tits . 183.2 mills at 2000 yards and you can at best PRETEND AND IMAGINE (your words not mine) that chit is going to work. A guy who sights everyone else is full of chit you sure are stepping in it with both feet on this 6x45 turd project. Got nothing against the 6 but get real she ain't a laser just stick to calling everyone names. When you try to talk numbers it is as fitting as a guy that can't afford rings and bases for a jolly roger abortion.

'3,

I suffer some Salvage and wouldn't wish same,on anyone.

Hint....................

'Homer,

Be sure to follow close behind and scour for crumbs.

You are doing "great"!

fredrica,

Your keyboard is slurring(again) and your Fhuqking Incredible STUPIDITY,is fueling your Imagination and it's Pretend...to once again take you places that don't exist. Kudos on having "Regalia'd" yourself,yet another time?!?

I'm fhuqking CRYIN'...I'm Laughing soooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOWEE +P+++!!!!

VERY much enjoyed your ballistics "knowledge" and the high-pitched nasal Whine that perpetually accompanies your sheer and utter fhuqking Cluelessness. Your "grasp"of Mils,Yards,MOA and come-ups,is exceptionally hilarious,if only because you are doing your best. BITCHIN' Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you feverishly fuel your "hard charging" ineptitude,with your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and Drooling Day Dreamery. I appreciate your taking the time,to obliviously reiterate how Reality crushes Fantasy,as you mire yourself in "all" 13 of your IQ Points at once.

Perhaps stomp your itty-bitty feet,so as to lend more "substance" to your Imagination and it's Pretend?!? Laughing! If only to your chagrin,The Babiest Montucky and it's 18.5" 1-8" 6x45 spout,digests but 50.6 Mils to the 2000yd line,from it's 200yd zero during a Milford low tide. That happens to translate to 174 MOA and your keen "grasp" of such "nuances",takes HILARITY offa the fhuqking charts! Congratulations?!?

Wow..a "pinned" 20 MOA base must be REALLY exciting on your Custom Dink Blaster! Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,I prolly shoot a Laser or two. Hmmmmmmm...how best to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity?!? Lemme see here.

I got it!

PLEASE feel free to botch the come-ups associated,with a 105 Hornie BTHP at 3350fps,250 zero and a paltry Reupold MK4 M1 LR 3.5-10x on tilt. Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Marty's 30MOA clipslotted/double lugged rail stabbed by default with 8x40's,being an obvious given,yet still sailing over your pointy head and furrowed brow. You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Lemme give you yet another not so fhuqking subtle "hint",if only for the untold time. If I take the time to pen it,you'll be best served to write it down and apply same. HINT. Rest assured,it do add to the humor quotient,that you are too fhuqking STUPID,to savvy such facts and even "do" that "much". Good time to Whine some more and add to the length of your insecurities. Re-Hint.

Here's to you doing your best,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hopin' it ain't rude to add more RAR ala Flyin' Lion,75A-Maxand Plug & Plays. Pardon it having seen a wee bit of use and my being forced to already ReBlue it.

[Linked Image]

The 30mm Reupold MK4 M1 4.5-14x puked in just a coupla pokes. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Raminate Boyd's do 'em some serious favors. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.........................

Are you the last surviving member of the lollipop gang?

Or were you one of the flying monkeys?
Flying monkeys
Posted By: Axtell Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/29/15
Couple questions:

How do read the wind at max ordinate? Is there a special technique or tool to read the wind in the stratosphere, as that's were the 105 will be on the way to 2000 yards.

What range finder do you use on those 'up to 2000 ' shots?

What is up with the yellow paint pencil glyphs on all you shyt?

Will a SWFA stand the recoil of a normal hunting round, with out the windshield falling out?

Were you born with superior knowledge? Where was it acquired if not?

Why is everyone else Soooooo phuqing stoopid and you remain unscathed?

Sugar tits hope I did not upset you not often members here call you for what your are a junk collecting lying sack of chit Post a 2000 yard three shot group from your 6x45 . Hell shoot five times and post the best three.
Pinned to the gun, not like the pinned you are a custom to at assrangercamp.

You are right I had all my data in moa and was saying mills my bad. point is you could have enough dope to hit the moon and that little turd ain't going to make it .
If it will prove it you love RND. I say you can't.
As to my drinker it has more table fair than ten of those little black tail . If you ever get a chance to kill an elk don't for get to take pictures..
Dink [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] No lazy eyes here folks.

At least stick doesn't post pics of cum stained sheets:
[Linked Image]
TFF!!!!!
That's funny it's sweets 7.62 bore cleaner but it's funny.
Take it your a little bit of a sugar tits fan, sad you buy his bullcrap it's do nothing Knuts he hates the most.
He has ran a lot great members off that got sick of his BS the kinda guys that write loading manuals and do real ballistic work. You think he's funny and cute but he's really a self righteous little puke that has robbed the campfire of some very wonderful resources with his 2 grade crap.
He's best suited behind a chickens keyboard talking trash about what he thinks he knows like 2000yard 6x45. You really should hang on his every word.
Posted By: Axtell Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/29/15
Originally Posted by Axtell
Couple questions:

How do read the wind at max ordinate? Is there a special technique or tool to read the wind in the stratosphere, as that's were the 105 will be on the way to 2000 yards.

What range finder do you use on those 'up to 2000 ' shots?

What is up with the yellow paint pencil glyphs on all you shyt?

Will a SWFA stand the recoil of a normal hunting round, with out the windshield falling out?

Were you born with superior knowledge? Where was it acquired if not?

Why is everyone else Soooooo phuqing stoopid and you remain unscathed?

Silence !
Originally Posted by Axtell

Silence !

Don't give up on B,

he' prolly out shootin' or hunting

[Linked Image]
maybe even fishing with a compact rifle.

FWIW, IIRC he only gets two posts a day at this time.

He'll be back, I'm almost positive.

JAPPFT,

GWB

Thanks for all the info guys! Been looking at and reading about the Ruger American compact and it sounds like I can't go too far wrong for the money.
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/29/15
The reason Big Stick's 6.5 shoots so well at distance is his brand of barrel. Look closely at it and you can see it is the **ucking brand. Cant go wrong with that.
Originally Posted by 14Homer
The reason Big Stick's 6.5 shoots so well at distance is his brand of barrel. Look closely at it and you can see it is the **ucking brand. Cant go wrong with that.

I didn't see any 6.5's in any of his pictures.
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/29/15
Originally Posted by taylorce1

I didn't see any 6.5's in any of his pictures.

Sorry I had to zoom in a little more, just a 6.
LOL little fella can't handle the recoil of a 6.5 it's y he's so high on the 6 it's also a great kids gun.
In appreciation of all the mills previously mentioned in this thread....

[Linked Image]
fredrica,

Very SPECIAL of you,to offer your keen oblivious insight on Retardation and it's inherent "sweet satisfactions". Bless your heart.

Do you still play with Tonka Toys in your cat's litterbox and continue to make those special sounds?!?

You "hard charger" you.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your fhuqking way,to refrain ALL things The Rifle. What were the fhuqking "odds",after you having Regalia'd yourself in sucha fashion?!? I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with. Looking forward to the "big day",when you can finally afford a camera. THAT will be cool. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced in sucha way,that you can afford to "contribute".

You may consider holding your breath,while you stomp your itty-bitty feet,to really add "substance" to your brazen "stand" and punctuate your Vagina Monologue right proper.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

You go girl!......................

'xtell,

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Slow day today,in piss flat conditions! Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The Babiest Montucky with it's 18.5" spout,gives up a whopping .5 Mil of full value 10mph wind at the 1000yd line,to an OEM SAAMI 243Win Montucky squirtin' Skinners at 3300fps+. No too shabby,for a 2525fps launch. Hint.

It gives up .4 Mil of 1000yd wind to a 20" '10 'ticker and a BHW 1-8" 20" SAAMI 243Win Rifle Gas spout,flingin' the Skinner at 3100fps.

That despite 20grs less propellant. Hint.

Cheer up...Hornie 105 BTHP's are in the Krunchenticker's works,to spruce things up a smidge. Just might be a 10x MD Fixed Fhuqker aboard same. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Watch out for a 20" MTU 1-7.7" Bart' 223AI Ruger MKII becoming rather famous. Inlettin' is gawddamned nearly fhuqking done,with DBM nestled and MDT poly's along with AM steel 5-rounders. Just might be a 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker aboard same.

'Best Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon a S/S 700 wearing a 20" Liljee 1-9" #2 17Rem spout,gettin' it's handle inletted likewise and moments away. Don't worry,I'll dangle a pic to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can at least say you seen pixels. Just might be a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker aboard same. Laughing!

Woops.

[Linked Image]

You suck a mean ass,you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk. Looking forward to your next Whine!

Love your pics! Laughing!

1000 words.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart...................

NH',

Don't horn her up,or she'll go to playing that fhuqking banjo.

Again...................

g',

It were a right proper Cast & Blast.

And then some...................

'archer,

In 223,go S/S Compact and refrain the Rancher,due the obvious inherent attributes associated with S/S...but also throat geometry. The 5.56 Rancher's throat is as deep as fredrica's. Hint.

The RAR 243's are spot on,in regards to twist/throat/COAL.

HINT................

'Homer,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there no fhuqking end to your simply Incredible Dumbfhuqktitude?!?

Didn't think so. Hint.

Your pics are awesome!

taylor',

Now don't go teasin' The Do Nothing Gang,for be "blessed" with the inherent "ability"to fhuqk up Top Notch pixels.

Them crossed-eyes do them no favors.

Bless their hearts....................

'Boomer,

Purty mean of you to tease Banjo Gal,about her "ability" to muse Mils,MOA,Come-ups,boolits,glass and the like. Cat Poop and Fences is THE building blocks of Rifle Savvy.

Give or fhuqking take!

Though it is funnier than fhuqk!...........................

taylor',

Now don't go teasin' The Do Nothing Gang,for be "blessed" with the inherent "ability"to fhuqk up Top Notch pixels.

Them crossed-eyes do them no favors.

Bless their hearts....................

Well thanks I guess, but I'm usually included in " The Do Nothing Gang" when you talk about one of my posts. The only reason I'm stalking your post is my interest in your 6X45. I'm just trying to glean a little info and watch the "whitty banter". So sally forth with your babiest Montucky and whack something, so I can hear a report.
Posted By: longdog Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/30/15
I shot a whitetail doe on Saturday with a 6x45. She was 130#, really big for where I was hunting. The 80 Ttsx impacted the front shoulder on a quartering towards me shot with an estimated impact velocity of about 2400 fps. Result was a complete, over the top, back flip, drt. Pretty neat to be able to watch the whole thing perfectly through the scope.

Ruger Scout.

Mine has a 16.1" barrel but they offer 18". Wouldn't trade mine for an 18-incher as I like the more compact version but to each their own.

Finally finished load development with mine, took the scope off and remounted the factory peep. Got 3-round and 5-round synthetic mags for it, which fit better, are quieter and suit my needs better.

Yes, it loses anywhere from 100-180fps compared to 22" barrels. I didn't buy it for long range but it loves 130g TTSX and flings them out at 2868fps with CFE223 and 150g BT run 2699fps with Varget. 208g A-MAX hit 2296 with Varget. These suit my needs as I won't be shooting past 300 with the peep.

mine has the laminate stock but i plan to call Ruger and see what a synthetic would cost me now that they are offered.
Originally Posted by longdog
I shot a whitetail doe on Saturday with a 6x45. She was 130#, really big for where I was hunting. The 80 Ttsx impacted the front shoulder on a quartering towards me shot with an estimated impact velocity of about 2400 fps. Result was a complete, over the top, back flip, drt. Pretty neat to be able to watch the whole thing perfectly through the scope.

I use a 6-222RM aka 6X47 but have a slow twist barrel on it, I have difficulty shooting heavier than 70 grains. The 105 grain looks impressive on paper at least. It's carrying the same energy at 300 yds that my 70 grain bullet has at 100 yds, even with a 500 fps difference at the muzzle in speed. While the 70 grain has been working for me for nearly a decade, the 105 and .500 BC just appears to be "mo betta".

So I imagine a faster twist is in my future, just don't know if I'm going X45 or X47 again. My current dies overwork the brass and I have to anneal the brass to keep it from splitting. So since I'll be buying new dies again I might just give up some case for simplicity.
Another compact, but no detachable mag.......

[Linked Image]

Remington model 7 in 6 x 47.

Due to the nature of the terrain where I hunt, I typically reach for something 6.5 or larger, but I'm thinking I might try these as the 6 x 45 in the AR has a 1 in 9 twist. The Remington and the Cooper, both in 6 x 47 have a 10 twist.

[Linked Image]

I'm gonna give the 80 gr. TTSX a try in both. As I'm a short range meat hunter, they just might work up close and personal with CNS shots. I do luv it when them hoglets drop and paddle.

JAPPFT,

GWB

taylor',

It's never been a "secret" that you are a Gang member. Congratulations?!?

Only fair to offer like opportunity for The Do Nothing Gang,to grab hold of as much slack on the rope as they dare...then watch The Show and await fresh Excuses and more Whining. Fantasy reliably collides with Reality and despite epic efforts,Imagination and Pretend are never gonna become "real". On the bright side however,it is priced in accordance for all to "contribute". Laughing!

Boolits matter more than headstamps and when twist,throat and COAL latitude meld by default,great things happen inherently. Hint.

The 6x45 has only whacked a coupla Bucks for curious pards and I'm happy to hand it to folks who are lookin' to slam Meat. Personally,I'm not looking to kill a Buck,but rather THE Buck and them differences are well beyond stark. Hint.

Now a not so curious byproduct of less than Warp Nine impact velocities,is that the reliable projectile threshold horizon,broadens in non-lineal fashion. Will the 270 zook a 105 A-Max at hair singin' engagement distances? Nope. Will the 270 refrain from musclin' a 105 THROUGH Critters,at distances that trouble The Gang? Nope. Why?! Because the rotational velocity and impact velocity windows,are well within the RELIABILITY spectrum of a farrrrrrrrrrrrrr wider range of projectiles. Do the Laser Fhuqking Beam and Babiest Montucky,tax like boolits in dissimilar fashion. Ummmmmm...fhuqk yes. Hint.

Nothing matters more than boolits. Re-hint.

Now as to the 6x47(.378" version),it's an easy pass due to logistics. Too much STELLAR 223 brass from which to choose and it's nice havin' 25,000+ pieces on hand for fueling fires.

Easy to feed same,ala DBM.

Left to right: AM 5-rounders have no peer even in 17Rem with 25 'Max(but 75A-Max 223AI form load illustrated for comparison too),MDT 10rd poly's(270/105's) are VASTLY superior to AICS's attempt at same(6BR/105's).

[Linked Image]

Hint....................

'dog,

I've only gotta 'bout 425rds through the Baby 270 so far and no matter the engagement distance,trace/impact are impossible to miss through the 6x MQ glass. That all pokes are 105's,goes without sayin'. Just sayin'. It be a Crowd Pleaser and all who've gunned it,crave same.

One would have to hit a HOG Bear quartering to or away and punch a shoulder or a hip in transit,to have ANY hope of projectile retention,within the confines of said victim.

Them ain't bad "odds" for a 105 A-Max.

Hint.................

'Hunter,

The poly Scout mags are purty dismal in both their relative Robustitude and COALtitude. I'd not use 'em for anything on a .473" 308 lengthed chambering,but they do nice thangs on the abbreviated 22-250AI.

I gun 'em aboard my #4 fluted Krieger 23" 22-250AI,to feed 75A-Max smooches at 3450fps+.

[Linked Image]

The Loudtitude of a 16" .473" 308 lengthed chambering,is nothing to swoon and adding inches do decibel favors. 18" helps,but 20" really do change the mannerisms. Have gunned lotsa XP-100's in said chamberings in both 14"(OEM) and 15"(Custom) spouts,as well as a goodly herd of MBR's,Levers,Trombones,Sportin' Self-Shuckers and even fhuqking Single Shots.

Ruger's OEM laminates trump all things in their Injection attempts,as ergo's can easily be sculpted to perfection and the subsequent bedding,bein' more than a touch responsive in the veneer versions.

The Scout OEM peep is a steaming POS. Reupold 30mm Medium rings mated to an Illuminati,will seal all deals. I hear that a platform that reaps 72 Mils of ele,is more than a touch handy.(grin) Hint.

Aborting OEM poly's and opting real AICS mags,will grant Skinner smooches and connect all dots. You'll reap the BC and mettle,to connect any/all dots,from any/all angle(s) and it don't get warmer or fuzzier than that...even in a fhuqking POS 308.

OEM 308 VSSF spout chopped to handy/dandy,HS Precision 1st Gen DBM(an AICS footprint is the ONLY way to go now,but I've yet to fail a fhuqking 9-ounce S/S HS DBM) and it's at it's best with Skinners.

[Linked Image]

5rd AM mags offer more COAL latitude than real AICS and are handy bitches. Most folks find it easier to rally them,rather than pull plates from their AICS mags.

Can like OEM AICS 5-rounders for 7-08AI 162 smoochtitude.

[Linked Image]

Hint....................

g',

The 6x45 is hosed mightily by inherent default,aboard a Krunchenticker,due simply COAL constraints. 10" is a SCHIT 6mm twist rate and 8" is tough to whoop.

As a Krunchenticker goes,mag selection rates a thunk,due the inherent COAL constraints,which varies widely. The worst offenders are P-Mags,if only because their walls are the thickest.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Tough to trump the illustrated Stoner's 10rd re-badged S/S mags(ASC made),for max COAL utility and they take a lick nicely.

A 18" Wylde Middie will squirt 75's at 2800fps easily and there's nothing in 6mm,which nestles mag confines,that'll whoop it. It prolly don't suck,that Hornie 75 BTHP's are under 20 Clams a can,even when purchased in The Paper Hat Brigade's "volume". Laughing!

75A-Max are doable in a Krunchenticker and obviously bring their .425 BC to The Show at like speeds,as a minimum(their lesser bearing surface,scoots easily). That is of course even more 6mm Doom & Gloom. Hint.

The 243LBC is my next Krunchenticker build,with a BHW LW Rifle Gas contour twisted 8" and wearing a .750" 'block. Roger's SS,CMC flat trigger,Midwest LW tube,rebadged ASC Grendel mags and 105 Hornie HPBT smooches.

It's ALWAYS about connectin' dots.

Hint.

You gals are a Treasure Trove of "info". Rather epic Blast & Blast in the works today,prior to the Monsoons setting the stage for a Chrome Fest in the morn's AM.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!.....................
10/4, B

Among the 60+ chamberings that I have dies for, a few of them are sixes (6's).

[Linked Image]

6 x 45
6 x 47
6BR
243 Win
6-284 come to mind.

Not messed with the 6mm-06, but it ain't over yet.

The 1 in 10 will spin a 100 gr. Partition and
as to mag constraint. I'm partial to wood and most of those "woodies" don't have COAL constraints .........

[Linked Image]

that matter much

[Linked Image]

for the milq-toast stuff I do.

JAPPFT,

GWB
Posted By: 117LBS Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/30/15
The RAR 243's are spot on,in regards to twist/throat/COAL.

How does the 7-08 line up?
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/30/15
Sugar tits. Where's the 2000 YRD targets from that 6x45 that you goat fphuck the bases on. Only so you can say it will shoot 2000 show us a target. Can't argue the useful little BLacktail 6 but you clearly stated good to 2000. I say best on deer is 600 yards, targets 1100 and that's with a real trigger man.

Predators like some bison. little ain't he. Mills mills miles lol
Is also really sad to ask a question for a stage to answer said (sad) question.

My little tiny feet. by your standards I should now go wonder around lost in the woods with a sign Complete with date and time and post some pictures of my feet LOL. Stick those tittys out some more. Enough sad (said).
BS I bought 500 pieces of new .222 RM brass when I built the rifle. I still have plenty of brass to last a good long time as long as I keep track and anneal. Plus I've had modest success reforming .204 brass so logistics aren't all that difficult. I can't get 204 Lapua, but aren't you using RP hulls tbe same as me anyway?

Well since headstamps don't matter, then it doesn't matter what I used. I'd have done okay with the X45, but I chose the X47 for reasons that only mattered to me. Just like you chose the X45 for reasons onlh you cared about. However, this way I didn't need to touch my modest supply brass for my .223 rifles of which I have just a few.

I know the OP wants it but I neither want or need DBM on my bolt action rifles. I've done quite well within the constraints of the magazine on my Savage, I just botched the twist rate on the barrel of my rifle. Hindsight is 20/20 and I went with an on hand barrel had it contoured, crowned, and chambered on my door step in under two weeks, instead of waiting several weeks for a barrel. A mistake I'll not repeat in the future.

I'm always happy to run out of slack so you can yank me back into my place. I especially don't mind being lumped in with the do nothing gang while I'm sitting on my couch with my leg elevated trying to heal. Broken legs and couches kind of go together you know.
Posted By: Axtell Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/30/15
So, Sugar tits is saying (she speaks in tongues) use a moderate velocity, high BC bullet, sized for the game pursued and it don't need to be premium. Wowee +P+++ what a novel concept.
We all don't chase Sitka's around but the concept is not lost on us window likkers........hint

mmm I have spout in 243 laying around......naw it will make a good jack handle.

Good talk.
Sugar tits thinks he came up with the whole bullet matter more than head stamps. He missed that boat before he went bald and all the name calling in the world ain't bringing her back to port. [Linked Image]

But he will keep pretending which is a must because if sugar tits ego finds out he is not on the edge of innovation it's back to the Prozac and JD.

2000 yard fn day dreams and 5'4" reality.

Larry remember when you weren't a phfatfphuck didn't think so. Had a friend that lost 45# when he broke his jaw so don't lose hope. 💩👣
g,

I only shoot 8mm Mauser(J) and 30-'06.

The 6-06 that you cite,would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy overbore and loud too!

Laughing!

Been a coupla hours since I've shot one. Too bad it weren't DBM fed,so it were germane to the Thread. Perhaps shoot fredrica a Secret Squirrel PM and let her know that ain't about dialect.

Laughing!

Hurricane/Monsoons today and the 270/105'Max,weren't ascared of 6-06/105 Hornie HPBT's at an extry 775fps and nearly halfa-foot more spout. Hint.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The .243" 100NPT is an absolute Goat Fhuqk POS. Hint.

1-10" is a 6mm joke. Hint.

Living Wood,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

CM that ain't at least C/L,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

Schit glass,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

Schit mounting systems,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

COAL latitude,when Twist Chow...is moot. Hint.

Now conjoin all that Stupidity and it once again becomes crystalline clear,on how the Texas Version of everything,is fhuqing HILARIOUS! Bless your heart.

Remember...it's ALL about magnification,barrel contour and bipods.

Laughing!

Keep doing your best,because it IS funnier than fhuqk.

Wow +P++!.....................

'LBS,

Don't fret kissing a 162 'Max in the issued parcel...because you cain't. (grin)

It will however leap well and reliably connect dots,as per it's always.

Hint...................

fredrica,

You are welcome to yell at your computer,as much as you please,then obliviously quantify your INCREDIBLE fhuqking Stupidity,as a "Trump Card". Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how "real" your Imgination and it's Pretend,are to you! You "lucky" bitch! Laughing!

Lemme letcha' in on a leetle "secret":

A given aero form,at a given speed,in a given atmosphere,will reliably require a given amount of erector travel/subtension,with which to reliably align POA/POI intersection,at a given distance. Read that again. Now one more time. Now stomp your itty-bitty feet,hold your breath and scream "that ain't so!"...you AMAZINGLY inept Clueless Kchunt.

It remains a shame,that you are devoid the 13 IQ Points requisite,to garner an inkling to your SENSATIONAL Stupidity.

Looking forward to the next Whine and fresh Excuses,because cameras are REALLY expensive. Groovin' on the Custom Dink Rifle and your unerring Rifle SAVVY.

Laughing!

You go girl!......................

taylor,

The BABY 27O has better than 500 105 A-max through it,as of this moment and is almost 1 week "old". Hint.

I enjoy that you are stumped with copy/paste and when you "think" on your own,how you reliably fhuqk up simplistic FACT. Now pay attention here and see if you can remember it: "Bullets matter more than headstamps". Read it again. Now one more time. Write it down and stash it in a safe place,for your next "try". Laughing!

Perhaps trumpet "modest succes",as a go for the fhuqking throat,no holds barred mechanical "advantage". Laughing! Then conjoin same with a lazy twist rate that precludes all boolits in the diameter,that are worth a fhuqk. Yep...read it again,then again......now write it down. Laughing!

Side by each extrapolations are never not intellesting and I get it,that you Drooling Dumbfhuqks gotta read about it all,instead of doing ANY of it. Bless your hearts.

Just wish there was some DBM's in tow today,on a like casehead. Laughing!

In ascending order: 18" Mike Rock 1-8" 223AI,18.5" 1-8" Bart' 270 OEM duped,20" #2 Liljee 1-9" SAAMI 17Rem.

[Linked Image]

No need to reiterate,that someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to come up shy in spec'ing a rifle blueprint...because that's how you "get" into The Do Nothing Gang to start with. Hint. Laughing!

LOVE them Salvages! Laughing! Got any pics,because I KNOW the mounting system/glass and stock is gonna be funnier than fhuqk too. HINT.

The rope is there for the takin',getcha ALL you can fhuqking handle,because you are doing "great".

GOOD talk......................

Axtell,

You couldn't pour piss out of a boot and I very much enjoy,that such facts do not preclude your "contributing".

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means.

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt!

Laughing!..................

(Addendum: For yet another perpetually Whining Kchunt)

'tell,

I get a kick outta how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you.

[Linked Image]

Lemme frost your Imagination,just a touch more,so you can refuel your Pretend.

As like caseheads go(223AI here),here's 1000 words on boolits,in descending order.

1-7" Mike Rock,1-8" PN,1-9" OEM Big Green LTR punch,1-10" PN,1-12" PN,1-14" Hart.

[Linked Image]

At least you can afford to look at pics,you VERY "fortunate" kchunt.

Laughing!...........

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt!

Not everyone can live in a double-wide

Hint..................
SUGAR TITS 2000yard target???

You must be the Alaska chapter president of that gang you invented.
TDNKCuNTS ! LOL. Is the lazy eye a requirement or just preferred.
Stay tuned I might post a picture of my feet but probably not.

Tic tic tic tic tic tic.

Oh and that Honda 70 of your is awesome. And don't try to say it the kids. he out grew that POS before it was made. ( but at least your feet can touch the ground.) bet it was scary when you traded in the 50. Hollychit your priceless.
g,

Remember...it's ALL about magnification,barrel contour and bipods.

Nah', B

IMHO,

[Linked Image]

for a short range meat hunter

[Linked Image]

its more about bringing home the bacon

[Linked Image]

and the turkey

[Linked Image]

and the Aoudad

[Linked Image]

and the venison

and enjoyin' one's self while doin' it.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'

GWB

'Stick,

Why straight 6x45 and not an AI version of same?
Sure your name isn't Sanford, schitk
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 11/30/15
Big Stick, I see you have made 37,892 posts! Good grief, do you do anything else in life?

Many people say that it is better to do stuff than collect stuff. If this is true why do you have so many rifles, toys, etc. but I don't see any pictures of you in Africa or Wyoming, etc.?

Maybe we should get together and do a moose hunt this fall?
Well Stick I wasn't trying to quote you word for word when I mentioned headstamps, or I would have. As far as when you call out people for screwing up blueprints I have to chuckle. As when I use this famous quote "Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess." I just wonder the cost of that luxury was, before you evolved out of your .257 obsession?

How many times did you blueprint a rifle based on that caliber? I mean the 105 A-Max was out long before you quit guessing on the quarter bore, what took you so long to change? You've made your share of mistakes, and it's apparent how you "afforded luxury" by spending money on your mistakes.

It isn't like you never had a bad idea in that head of yours. I just happen to agree the 105 A-Max is a great bullet in this application on a .378" case head. Though you didn't need my couch sitting ass's approval, now did you?

Sure do have pictures of my Salvage rocking a factory Tupperware stock, Reupold scope VXII 4-12, and Warne rings and bases. Laugh all you want, as I'm not seeking your approval on any of my rifles.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice thing about a Salvage is I can be out my back door shooting a new barrel 10 minutes after the brown truck drops it off, since I can spin my own tubes on. This gives me a good idea if there is something worth pursuing without a huge investment.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: 117LBS Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/01/15
Thanks

Savage Model 16 lightweight hunter. 20" bbl, < 6lbs, composite, ss.

They were 567$ + 10$ shpg at Cheaper Than Dirt.
g,

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

There's no need to obliviously reiterate the quantification,that you will never "live" long enough,to attain your first fhuqking clue.

Bless your heart.

When you hop a fence locked & loaded and scream "Get some!"...do you back it up,by saying "Pull!"?!?

Bless your heart..................

DD,

I've 6mm's fairly well covered.(grin)

There is no way the 270 or 270AI can Trump the 223AI,so there's no reason to even travel the path. Impetus was to reap logistics,bank on BC,rock Precision and simply dope the erector and/or slide the windshield as required.

243LBC is next,with 105 magfed smooches.

6X MQ there too,for the Window Lickers and Texans,that cain't quite ever connect a dot.

Laughing!

Gonna be a Cast & Blast,after the sun hits the river.

Film at 11:00...................

Axtell,

I'm happy to be whatever you most NEED me to be.

You set right there on your kchunt,mesmerized and let your Imagination and it's Pretend,tell you that you "could too".

Laughing!..............

'Homer,

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with. Hint.

Sorry to hear you "live" in the wrong place and are unable to afford anything,other than Imagination and Pretend.

Bless your heart.............

taylor,

You are a fhuqking RIOT and really have your Couchbound Kchunt on FULL Fhuqking Retard Mode! Congratulations?!?

My bad,I was unaware that you were trying to NOT quote me. Laughing!

If only to cheer you up,I built alotta 224's,243's,284's and 308's,prior to the first 257". Hint. Further,it ain't like I went Quarterbore Crazy,as I've only had Bob,Better Bob,25-284,25-06,25-06AI and 257Wby...for a total of just shy of 20 specimens total. I simply dabbled the diameter is all.

Never missed twist rate,throat geometry nor COAL. Hint.

I have admittedly fired an A-Max. Once. Laughing!

Though I was "late" to the party. Laughing!

Google it.

[Linked Image]

VERY much enjoyed your stalwart "stance" on 105A-Max/.378" sanctity,less having fired a single poke through same. You ARE a fhuqking Texan,ain'tcha'?!? Laughing!

Jeezus Fhuqking Gawdd...I knew your highly "esteemed" Salvage Goat Fhuqk was gonna be fhuqking hilarious,but had zero fhuqking inkling that it rated a 1hr HBO Comedy SPECIAL! Holy fhuqking dogschit...I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!! I need windshield wipers to keep the tears outta my eyes. WOWWWWWWW!!!!

Here's hopin' the wheel heals,so you can go back to gatherin' pop cans and Polishing Turds,as you schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before. Keep the killer pics coming,as this schit is fhuqking FUNNY!

Lemme tell you a little "secret",so as to letcha' retain more of them precious pennies..."Reserve RPM is money in the bank". Hint. You'll wanna try and quote that too. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "contribute".

Bless your heart................

elkkchunt,

The only firsthand info you could offer about box magazines,is how you crammed a magazine in your box...that one time at Band Camp. Bless your heart.

Camp Coke Bottle had all the "hard chargers".

'Toot,

You are a MEAN fhuqker this Holiday Season,baitin' a hook in sucha' fashion. Here's hoping your sleep pattern is affected,when a Drooling Dumbfhuqk pokes all her pennies towards that Salvage.

Laughing!

Diggin' the humor of how you roll.................

Posted By: Axtell Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/01/15
I got it, the institution you're in only lets you have internet access twice a day...................the rest of the day is chalk a block full of imagination and pretend.

Have a day you hardcharger it will be feedbag time soon.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stick,

What is the bullet on the left?
Vintage Amax before melting tip fiasco...
Ruger Frontier
[Linked Image]
g,

When you hop a fence locked & loaded and scream "Get some!"...do you back it up,by saying "Pull!"?!?

Nah'

[Linked Image]

the hoglets need no instruction, its instinct. They get caught in a snare, they pull.

[Linked Image]

compact repeater with detachable mag in 10mm. LOL

[Linked Image]

another compact in 7-30 waters. Don' know bout you, but I very seldom need more than one shot.

and last but not least

[Linked Image]

kitty called in to 17 paces.

[Linked Image]

Not only did that slug knock him cross-eyed, it removed most of his spots. LOL

BTW........

Speaking of humor, I like RW Service's take...........

If you're up against a bruiser and you're getting knocked about --

Grin.

If you're feeling pretty groggy, and you're licked beyond a doubt --

Grin.

Don't let him see you're funking, let him know with every clout,
Though your face is battered to a pulp, your blooming heart is stout;
Just stand upon your pins until the beggar knocks you out --

And grin.

This life's a bally battle, and the same advice holds true

Of grin.

If you're up against it badly, then it's only one on you,

So grin.

If the future's black as thunder, don't let people see you're blue;
Just cultivate a cast-iron smile of joy the whole day through;
If they call you "Little Sunshine", wish that THEY'D no troubles, too --

You may -- grin.

Rise up in the morning with the will that, smooth or rough,

You'll grin.

Sink to sleep at midnight, and although you're feeling tough,

Yet grin.

There's nothing gained by whining, and you're not that kind of stuff;
You're a fighter from away back, and you WON'T take a rebuff;
Your trouble is that you don't know when you have had enough --

Don't give in.

If Fate should down you, just get up and take another cuff;
You may bank on it that there is no philosophy like bluff,

And grin.

JAPPFT,

[Linked Image]

GWB

Posted By: viking Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/01/15
Ruger Gunsite Rifle.
Stick I'm sure everything you ever blueprinted was always perfect, just cause the sun is never not shining on you. I'm really not all that sweet on Salvages, they're just another erector set like I had when I was a kid. Easy to put together, and shoot accurate enough to be interesting.

I've ran enough 105 A-Max, 105/115 Berers, and 115 DTAC bullets through my .243 to be interested in the 105's on a smaller case head. Though like I said, I'm neither seeking or wanting your approval on anything I do. I'm just waiting on delivery of another .243 with an 8 twist instead of 7 this time. However, its not a Montucky so I'll be patiently waiting on another heart blessing for not getting it right again.

Anyway, it's always a pleasure to be held in such low esteem by you. It just makes my day to know that I'm in my proper place in the world according to Big Stick. I'm always ready for another keyboard beatdown.

[Linked Image]
Axtell,

Be sure to tell yourself the things,you most NEED to hear. Bless your heart.

Slow day,as a pard was powerless in the refrain of R&D Steaks.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

elkchunt,

Don't yet again "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!..............

'bird,

Original Hornie 162A-Max with aluminum tip.

Lovely to gawk,but didn't shoot for fhuqk.................

'worm,

Had a few Rugers in tow today...amongst others.

[Linked Image]

Blued metal will nearly go a WHOLE day..............(grin)

g,

Purty good .378" boltface shootout today,with SAAMI 17Rem,223AI and 270 being WELL represented.

I reckon I should DBM,if only in the interest of dialect.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nothing is louder in .378",than the 20" 223AI squirtin' 40V-Max at 3900fps+. The dust and swelterin' temps,are tough on Riggin'!

Pard had the 270 and it's 105A-Max out to the 1150yd line. Look for a dupe to arrive the scene.

Hint...........

viking,

The Loudener and iron sights are a fhuqking joke on the Scout...as is the barrel contour and cheese grater at TDC. Though in fairness,it do handle like schit.

If only for starters.

Hint....................

taylor,

I've an uncanny knack for connecting dots...always have. Hint.

You'll always bear more fruit,by takin' notes and applyin' same,rather than tryin' to "think" for yourself. Hint. Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Re-hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you've never squirted a 105A-Max outta anything .378". What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

Cheer up...NOBODY can "make" you look like a bigger Dumb Fhuqk than you can,and that by simply doing your BEST. Bless your heart. Hint.

Cain't wait to hear the next Whine,catch the next batch of Excuses and be inundated with more titillating Tales about the things you've never done,wares you've never used and all from places you've never been.

You Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks REALLY get after it!

Laughing!

Wow +P++.

P.S. and by the way...there is LOTSA rope here for the takin'.

Laughing!!!..............
[Linked Image]

Lookin' for an update on all things 17 Remington here.
Stick do the AM 5 rounders need to be modded to get to 2.500"
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/01/15
Big Stick, I am starting to enjoy your little tirades. It makes me want to pull out my old college psychology book. Anyways, it seems like you are very knowledgeable in shooting but you act like a little kid. Just like a little kid you throw a fuss so that people will pay attention to you.

My question of the day - did you always act like this? Did you start making a fuss in kindergarten or did you start acting like this latter in life? Did it come on slowly or did some action cause it to start right away?

PS I like to imagine that I have won more than 1 state rifle championships with a pretend rifle. I like to day dream about that sort of thing.

Do you dream too?
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/01/15
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

I have been shooting a 17 Remington for some time. I love it. I bought it some years ago for fox hunting and it has been great. Several of my friends also use it.

On fox it generally goes in one side and doesn't go out the other. Quick kills without a lot of pelt damage.
Stick your reading comprehension is off today, you need to check your blood pressure. I hear deep breathing exercises help. You know, in through the nose out through the mouth. I've only ever used the 105 A-max in a .243 Win, and I liked it but never used it on anything other than steel and paper. Never once did I admit to shooting a 105 A-max out of a cartridge with a .378 case head. I simply stated I saw the merit in it, and am interested in giving it a go sometime in the future.

I guess since I'm better off only asking questions, what's your infatuation with 2000 yds? I think your little rifles cool, but honestly it's not a 2000 yard cartridge so why set it up that way? It's going to go subsonic at sea level around 1000 yards, so won't that make it a little unpredictable at 2000 yards? Do I need a write in the rain notebook for all the notes I'm about to take?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/02/15
Big Stick, I am starting to enjoy your little tirades. It makes me want to pull out my old college psychology book. Anyways, it seems like you are very knowledgeable in shooting but you act like a little kid. Just like a little kid you throw a fuss so that people will pay attention to you.

My question of the day - did you always act like this? Did you start making a fuss in kindergarten or did you start acting like this latter in life? Did it come on slowly or did some action cause it to start right away?

PS I like to imagine that I won a NRA registered state rifle silhouette championship with a pretend rifle. I like to day dream about that sort of thing.

Do you dream too?

you're new here.....

actually Schtick is quite easy to explain...

He's 4 ft 13 inches tall, so he has a shortman's complex and an inferiority complex bigger than Texas... that's why he hates Texans... plus they are ALL taller than he is...

Schtick deals with all of this by anesthetizing himself with alcohol all day long, and then sharpens his sense and focus with Meth all day long...( his groupies will be along momentarily, demanding proof, but one doesn't need a PhD from Harvard to see the obvious)....

but his tirades on line here are really just proof, that someone can be drunk, high and still type in a dark room.. even if he can't spell....

just remember, when he dresses down everyone ( except the groupie that kiss his ass... "because he knows stuff"...) imagine if it was real life... he'd be saying all of this defiantly, as he was staring you straight into your belt buckle...

but also appreciate Schitck.. he's the best entertainment value on the internet.... Yosemite Sam was actually modeled after Schitck if you didn't know it...

an then on his next allotted response time, he'll cut and paste another one of his previous tirade about me....

can you imagine the frustrations he caused his English teacher before he got kicked out of Marshfield HS for being such a dumbass....
[Linked Image]

g,

Purty good .378" boltface shootout today,with SAAMI 17Rem,223AI and 270 being WELL represented.

Good on ya'.

Better n' me. I had to go shake a money tree. LOL

But speaking of small fry..........

I play with a few now n' then.........

[Linked Image]

And a trio of Cooper Hornets,
Bottom's up, 17 Ackley, 19 Calhoon, 22 Hornet.

[Linked Image]

I've a Tac-20........

[Linked Image]

but my absolute fave is the 20 Vartarg........

[Linked Image]

Cooper Model 21 Varminter, 20 Vartarg

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Big snake, I can scare the crap out of my wife with that one!

I have been shooting a 17 Remington for some time. I love it. I bought it some years ago for fox hunting and it has been great. Several of my friends also use it.

On fox it generally goes in one side and doesn't go out the other. Quick kills without a lot of pelt damage.

That's pretty short on details. What powders, bullets, etc. please?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/02/15
Is this the thread where I can post pics of all my guns lined up and tell everyone here how stupid they are?
[Linked Image]

All of you are dummies.
DD,

17's are "cute".

Pass the 223AI,when talking a .378" boltface...and the 17WSM when talking Jacketed Rimfires,as that bitch is AMAZING.

Hint.............

'7Man,

The 5rd AM's in issued guise,are of lesser COAL than say the schitty AICS 10rd poly's(2.500"),but their design lends them to being flexible in COAL latitude.

AM's are essentially AICS 5rd steel mags,wearing a 2pc splined poly insert,to arrange feedlip geometry and take binderless 2.975" COAL mag shells,down towards their issued 2.325" COAL. The design is Skookum,they wear well and COAL flexibility is easily arranged.

[Linked Image]

Left to right: OEM AM opened to nearly 2.500" COAL(easy to go further),OEM issued guise,AICS 308 mag and it's fore binder plate with 7-08AI/162 smooch,which do add rigidity..but steals mightily from COAL capabilities.

[Linked Image]

Very easy to simply plunge cut the fore AM OEM poly liner,to eek desired COAL and it'll take about 3 seconds to do so,less having to pull the magazine apart,down to it's basic components.

[Linked Image]

The centerfeed design feeds like it has eyes,the poly liner is fhuqking bulletproof,while being very easy on brass and they lock/mate well in all of my DBM bottom metals of various Manufacture,which is more than a schitload.(grin)

I'm patiently awaiting the unveiling of their 5rd 6BR magazine,which is along similar premise(as per phone conversations with 'em) and should be exceptionally well received. I pleaded my case for 2.450" COAL latitude there by design,but I'm dubious in that regard...so I reckon it'll be a Modded Show too,for them exceeding Lazy RPM's.

The AM 223 mags are without fhuqking peer,do not linger.

Hint..................

'Homer,

Drive a stake at the foot of your couch this mornin' and see if your kchunt even moves.

Didja' want that answer now,or wouldja' prefer to wait in "suspense". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!..............

taylor,

Funnier than fhuqk,that your pointy head,crossed-eyes and gaping maw...could confuse laughing at your BEST "efforts",with ANYTHING else. Congratulations?!?

Dumb Fhuqk,EVERY rifle/optics platform has a mechanical ceiling,where POA/POI intersections run outta erector travel and/or subtension latitude.

Case in point. Not all these 54's have a like POA/POI intersection ceiling and it runs from right at the 500yd line to the 725yd line,with the exact same lot of like ammo and a 50yd zero for all. Hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as you set on the sidelines and get the sweet "satisfactions" of getting to Whine about it,because you are devoid a first fhuqking clue. You "lucky" bitch. Laughing!

You can hear the UNsonic Boom,when the fodder slips transonic. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I get it,that them facts are beyond your "abilities","means" and "comprehension" to understand...which is assuredly just one,of many points. Hint. You broke dick minimum wage turd polishers are at the hilarious mercy,of using yourselves as a barometer of evaluation and "all" that "savvy" to "critique" a platform. What in the fhuqk are you going to do with a Lazy Twisted Salvage,with a piece of fhuqking schit scope and mounts? Do tell,because the keen "insight" will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

Now I don't get to shoot NEARLY as "much" as you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks "do",but I assuredly do shoot more than all of you Clueless Kchunts bolted together. Hint. Here's a quote,you'll not wanna botch: "Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial". Hint.

I'm glad that 2K ruins your day,but 50.6 Mils of ele is easily arranged. Google it. Laughing!

But in fairness,I've only (1) rifle and I groove on The Do Nothing Gang's firsthand "findings" and "hard charging" ways.

At least you can afford to read about it.

GOOD talk.

Shefire,

You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...again. I'll feign my "surprise" that you went wayyyyyyyyyy outta your way to refrain any/all things The Rifle and hopped right in with your never ending Vagina Monologue. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to contribute.

Congratulations?!?

Be sure to include pics of your next Big Weekend Trip,as you brazenly tote Stupidity,to places it's never been before. Laughing!

I remain torn on which is fhuqking funnier,the Silence or Whining Excuses?!?

You go girl!

The rain sounds like an 1141-S Day and I'll try not to get sidetracked with Otters & Bucks. Google it.

Film at 11:00,so you can add more pics to your album. Ooops! You "can't read this",due your highly sensationalized Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!!!!.....................

g,

I'm at ease in cutting Money Trees down.

Coopers suck heavy ass,I suffer 'em...though nothing in mounts that fhuqking schitty.

[Linked Image]

When the 20Tac was first unveiled,a pard took the bait and removed all doubt in regards to how much ass the chambering sucks. Bullets matter more than headstamps and when a headstamp has no bullets worth a fhuqk available to it,the suck is beyond impressive. Hint.

The 204 cain't even begin to hang with a SAAMI 223,pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. A VERY Wise Man once said: "the .224" 75 A-Max rates buildin' a rifle around". You could PM taylor for an exact quote. Laughing!

P.S. and by the way,I hear through the Grapevine that said MKII 204,is now a 1-8" 223AI in a McMillan wearin' DBM and fed via AM's and MDT's. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Again...there's no need to oblivious reiterate that you are devoid a first fhuqking clue,but the humor of you doing your best,is indeed fhuqking SENSATIONAL.

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is simply fhuqking hilarious!

Wow +P++....................

'gwe,

Swing for the fence.

But be CAREFUL...most are farrrrrrrrrrr more fhuqking STUPID,than you infer. Tell fredrica that is a purty word for "hint".

Laughing!

Hint..................(grin)

'Moses,

It ain't never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Perhaps you are betting it ALL on being Reincarnated and getting your licks in on the next pass?!?

Best of "luck" there.

Hey now,

Leave me out of it.

I'm just here for the stupidity. LOL

Compact rifle from yesteryear.

Well worn Win. 94. No glass and terrible trigger, but still a handy little item and fun to shoot.

[Linked Image]

PS I like to imagine that I have won more than 1 state rifle championships with a pretend rifle. I like to day dream about that sort of thing.

Do you dream too?

Only about being taller with hair.
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/02/15

I use a Remington case, Hornady 25 grain bullets, CCI BR primers, and 24.5 grains of IMR 4320.

I shot 2 5 shoot groups at 100 yards, .55 inches and .675 inches. At which time I stood up from the bench and never looked back.

By the way I never new what "IMR" stood for until I get a old can of Improved Military Powder 4350.
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/02/15
Big Stick, a person who has made 37,895 posts is saying I sit on the couch too long.

Now my next question, do you act in a face to face situation, such as in a bar or a party, the same way as you do on this website?

Do you ever interface with other people other than on the internet? Do crowds make you nervous?
Posted By: Axtell Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/02/15
Big Stick, a person who has made 37,895 posts is saying I sit on the couch too long.

Now my next question, do you act in a face to face situation, such as in a bar or a party, the same way as you do on this website?

Do you ever interface with other people other than on the internet? Do crowds make you nervous?

At 4' phuchk all he better like sausage.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/02/15
Sugar tits sugar tits
Stupid is setting that 6x45 up to shoot 2000 when she won't run a k. One of those little 1-4 jobs you were screaming about would really work on A 5#der.

Also I'm Kinda disappointed you made it to Spokane and never invited me over for a face to chest. I'm sure you'll get back there soon. Keep me posted. you could stand to lose 45 or so 🐔
At 2000 yards those hand loads better be impeccable, just like his house keeping and rattle can/hacksaw 'smithing.
[Linked Image]

Big snake, I can scare the crap out of my wife with that one!
If you look real close,you can see part of a Rock Hyrax. It was his breakfast.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Is this the thread where I can post pics of all my guns lined up and tell everyone here how stupid they are?
Reckon so.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/elkhunterinnm/th_IMG_2782.mp4[/img]

You nailed it ingwe! Of course, the posting pictures of what one has and telling others how stupid they are and how invalid their opinions are, applies to all of my friend Big Stick's posts. The problem is, if you listen to him, every picture and every accomplishment and every opinion, other than those provided by him, are pure fabrications. For just one day I would like to utilize that special crystal ball that he has whereby he knows all of this information about everybody else.

Keep on keeping on Big Stick/Boxer. You are entertaining, that's for sure. Maybe that's what you're going for. Sorry for whining. I'll shut up now, take notes, apply same, sit on the couch and lick the window.
Just did a little bit of imagination and pretend. That 6x45 with an 18.5" bbl. is off the node at 2525fps.

If you want a ghost of a chance at 2000 yards, or a more practical 600 yds max, start that bullet at 2500.5 fps.

You'll be sub sonic at ~1200yds and the bullet path will start to get real sketchy at ~800 yards, but what the hell it's all imagination and pretend blah blah x ad nauseam.

Your MQ x10 swfa, mudderphaqher with its mediocre glass will have the target blurring in and out, dancing up and down, at 600+ yards, well at least you can fondle the windshield while you wonder why your view doesn't match reality.......................but that's your secret.....hint

Anyway you can always jump up on my knee and tell me all about it

.........rehint

It is one of MANY threads here on the Campfire where you can do that. grin

John
[Linked Image]

Dink Snagger
The perfect kimber 6x45 scope.
[Linked Image]

I know they only work in the lower 48.

only if they are compact............

BTW,

I'll have a double martini.........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is Tejas, hold the olives please.

GWB
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: 16bore Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/02/15
The perfect kimber 6x45 scope.
[Linked Image]

I know they only work in the lower 48.

FX 4x33, turret schmuret for a dink rifle. If I'd done mine 1:8 20" on a Montana, I'd still have it....
Oh my...Do Nothing Kchuntfest 2015 is on an EPIC roll,as a coupla you gals came real CLOSE to doin' sumptin' today. Laughing!

'Moses,

It's well within The Drooling Dumbfhuqk Rules,to double-dip. The ONLY fhuqking thing you can "contribute",is in fact STUPIDITY. Hint.

Been a coupla minutes since I've seen a Lever Gun...and it's funnier than fhuqk.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

SuperKchunt,

You were gawddamned nearly brazen enough to say sumptin' about The Rifle and The Outdoors.

ALMOST!

Laughing!................

'Homer,

I enjoy your high-pitched nasal Whine,as you wax eloquent upon your countless insecurities and how very WELL they are founded.

Bless your heart.

What didja' ALMOST "do" today?!? Laughing!

I heard drags scream.

[Linked Image]

Enjoyed a pard forgetting his Wading boots and making do.

[Linked Image]

And FINALLY fhuqking failed my USIA waders. Nothin' thatta shot of '5200 and Gorilla Tape won't resolve...forever. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Smells like Cast & Blast in the AM. Google it.

At least you can afford to read about it.

Laughing!...............

Axtell,

Why do you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks default to cramming things in your mouths and asses?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...and Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means".

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt!.............

TBS(The Bitchy Sniveler),

PLEASE find me "mistaken",as I assure you it will be funnierthan fhuqk.

My fingers are crossed in your good "fortune",of being the first Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk to Whine herself "happy".

Hint.

Laughing!..............

fredrica,

If ONLY you could afford a Montucky,a 6x MQ or an Illuminati,let alone 6x45 brass...or a camera. You Minimum Wage "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Be sure to continue to set on the sidelines riding the pine and shaking your pom-poms. The one thing CERTAIN about you,is that when it's all said and done...there's going to have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart..................

elkkchunt,

Some day,you'll be able to afford a scope.

Here's wishing you nothing but great luck,in Hunting empty pop cans...so you can FINALLY attain that very Dream.

Laughing!.................

'64d,

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Mean to go swipin' the gals Imagination and Pretend...if only because it's all they've got...................

g,

All "new" to me.

[Linked Image]

Add Reserve RPM and let COAL "constraints" go in the Zulu Kilbourn.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!...............

'bore,

I'm fairly comfy in the "odds" of having suffered a piece of fhuqking schit Reupold 4x. Hell...prolly even a 6x36,the herd of compacts and the steaming POS 2-7x. I just may have "some" glass.(grin)

That'd be what we in da' bidness call a "GROSS understatement". Hint.

None of them hold a zero for fhuqk,upon sumptin' that actually sees use and trigger time,conjoined with justa touch of weather. Been through it ALL and then some.

600+ rds through the 270/105/6x MQ melding and everybody wants one.

'Course side by each extrapolations in the flesh,ain't very fhuqking "fair" to either Imagination or Pretend...as Reality reliably collides with Fantasy.

Hint.

Easy for me to say...mainly because I ain't guessin' and have all the T-shirts................
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stick you said I would only ask questions and take notes, so I have a few for you? Should I be laughing now? What kind of shims you running under those C-Thru mounts on that lever? 25 or 50 MOA?

Do my eyes deceive me, are you being forced to suffer a silver 3-9 "Reupold" in those awesomely superior rings? What kind of "mechanical ceiling,where POA/POI intersections run outta erector travel and/or subtension latitude" do you have on that rifle? I thought you have an "uncanny knack for connecting dots", did you have a concussion or something that day?

So if I understand you correctly you set your 6X MQ scope up on your X45 for 2000 yards because you could, not because the A-Max is going to be effective at that range? You're saying there isn't a transonic boom, and the isn't any loss of stability on the A-Max as it goes through the non-transonic boom to subsonic speeds? What kind of group size do you expect achieve at 2000 yards with that rifle?

As a "broke dick minimum wage turd polisher" I got to ask, how come you aren't making a living with your shooting skills and expertise? Is there a problem getting endorsements or consulting jobs? Why aren't you out there setting the shooting world a fire with your mad skills?

BTW did you ever tryout for a season of Top Shot? Seems to me you'd have made the cut, Or did you have a bad day during tryouts?

I guess that was more than a few, but could you please break each one down for me?
Geeez all I got was a copy and paste.
[Linked Image]

She needs a jolly Rodger sticker and a membership card. Meet The sugar tits school of shootings valedictorian of 2015.

g,

All "new" to me.

No problem there guy,

I'll make it easy.

Some day's it's sixes

[Linked Image]

other days its sevens.

[Linked Image]

Every day is a holiday

[Linked Image]

every meal's a feast

[Linked Image]

Easy Squeezy!!!

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB

Posted By: Seafire Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
Was any of that in English there Stumpy?

Do you really try to type blindfolded in a dark room....

or is it just you are that crosseyed, that doped up and can't speak English or type worth a damn anyway?

yeah, I figure the latter....

and yes I've been known to state untrue facts...

Case in Point..."Schtick is NOT REALLY that Stupid"

You keep batting there Baby Ruth and we'll all watch you keep striking out...GoGirlGo...

but I do have to give credit where credit is due...

in all my travels, I've never ever met anyone that comes close to you in being so full of themselves, while not being really able to communicate with anyone who doesn't live in a cheap trailer park...
[Linked Image]

She needs a jolly Rodger sticker and a membership card. Meet The sugar tits school of shootings valedictorian of 2015.

So that is how Stumpy got that Popeye Look....
So what I gathered from your 6PM evening ONE post limit...

You were wearing someone else's waders, and had a 22 Pistol go off in your pocket and put a hole in your underwear, your nuts and the side of the waders at the heel....

but not to worry, nothing important was hurt that you can't repair each with Gorilla Glue and DuckTape...

also sounds like you must be 'in between jobs' once again...

you sorta do that alot...

but you seem in good spirits, so you must be on your second case of cheap beer for the day....

Party harty piglett, and enjoy your day tomorrow...
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

TBS(The Bitchy Sniveler),
PLEASE find me "mistaken",as I assure you it will be funnierthan fhuqk.
My fingers are crossed in your good "fortune",of being the first Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk to Whine herself "happy".
Hint.
Laughing!(Giggling like a school girl)..............

Ooooh, you really got me with that one. You're such a kidder.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
I guess I'll post a pic of a compact rifle, cause I feel the need to post pics of my equipment and my adventures in Bunny Land.

This is a Model Seven Predator from Remington, punched out to .223AI and wearing a modified B&C Alaskan stock ( Alaskan cause Ive heard thats where the cool guys live) I only have one McMillan stock, cause I'm not cool enough for more than that. It had also been duracoated by me. For this adventure it was loaded with 8.0 grains of Trail Boss and a 55 grain Hornady bullet. I was afraid to put H335 in it for fear it would become Temp. sensitive and blow me up.
Its wearing a Burris Fullfield II with Ballistic Plex cause I heard somewhere that Dotz were skookum, but Burris sucked....
But its mounted in Talley Lightweights cause the guys on the 'fire told me windage adjustable Leupold mounts sucked Donkey Balls.
It will routinely kill Bunnies day in and day out using the dots and plotting trajectories the whole way out to 75 yards! laugh

Sorry for the long winded post but I don't have any other pics of my rifles etc. to post....

[Linked Image]

Ohhh....almost forgot, the paint job on the stock is rattle can Rembrandt grin

Trying to fit in here.....
Nice job ingwe. Although tedious, I hope you remembered to recover the backstraps from those critters.
taylor,

Your simply Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY,never gawwdamned disappoints in it's colossal grandeur! Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you wouldn't know MOA from a Mil,but your brokedick turd polishing "savvy" letcha' cling to Dog Schit Glass and Dog Schit Mounts on the FIRST fhuqking cast. Re-congratulations?!? Laughing!

The "rifle" in question is an all but brandby newbie Marlin,that suffers from one of their many perpetual fates(just as you are tethered to innate STUPIDITY),in that it's carrier do not actuate far enough,to align cartridge to chamber. The hilarity rated a pic,as I KNEW a "hard charger" outta The Paper Hat Brigade would pounce and start flingin' her purse wildly for the "kill". Bless your heart. Laughing!

Now of course as mechanical attributes go,the Reupold 3-9x is a heavily compromised concession. It can't hold zero,has exceedingly modest erector travel(wayyyyyyy sub 60MOA) and has an inherent aptitude to shift same under zoom selection. Not that you've ever seen or shot a rifle,that would discern such glaring constants. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...tossing the generous courtesy that Marlin's Concentricity QC literally aligned stars and that windage was centered to bore(it ain't),so as to allow max erector travel in the upwards direction and it burnt but half of it's "whopping" 53MOA to yield a 150yd zero(that ain't how the cookie crumbled)...then that would leave one "armed" with a sinister 26MOA of ele correction latitude. Purty "cool"...huh?!? Laughing!

Now yet another Drooling Dumb Fhuqk concoction,is how raising glass above boreline "grants" some real gains in POA/POI intersections. While a Lovely Theorum and under the assumption of a like 150yd zero,the 3-9x Reupold in all it's "splendor" and with a fictitious 26MOA of reserve erector travel,will reach the 450yd line(24.8 MOA...which means 25MOA,because one cain't dial 1/10 MOA values) with Hornie IL Flatties at 2200fps launch. Purty "cool"...huh?!? Laughing!

Now to REALLY maximize that system,as per pointy heads,crossed-eyes and droolin' yaps,one could shim right the fhuqk away and reap a 5" sight height above boreline and really stretch 'er out! It'll burn 1.5MOA less to the 450yd line and yet be shy of being able to make the 475yd line. Dang...yet another of your bubbles burst. Laughing!

I wonder how much an Illuminati or 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker has on it's windshield?!? Google it. Laughing!

'Tis a fascinating Delusion,that you've Magically given yourself acumen that do not exist. Bless your heart! FUNNY schit!

Mightcha' be able to cite the impact velocity,where 105 A-Max insertions are Critter "friendly" and start feelin' "good"?!? Laughing! You poor poor STUPID fhuqk!

Few things funnier,than a Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumb Fhuqk,trying to talk about the things she's never seen or done,due her "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Whattya' "do" for a "living" again?!?

Laughing!

At least you can afford to read about it,then go FULL Retard and use your Imagination and it's Pretend to connect dots,for them sweet "satisfactions".

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hint.

GOOD talk...................

Axtell,

ALL you can ever "get",is a slap in your own face...due the hilarity of your "best" and the "results" of those "efforts". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt............

fredrica,

Few things "scarier" than Air Guns.

Apparently you've been around quite a few and are REALLY steeped there too. Laughing!

Fasten your seatbelt....1000 words.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Keep scourin' the Internet for pics to steal,which really showcase your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity...less your being cognizant of them facts.(that means aware) Laughing!

Pardon the inclination,zero-stop,ergo's,sub 2 ounce trigger and Maccari seals/springs during the tune. Nod your head like you "know",then be sure to Google it. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" really get after it.

Cheer up...I prolly got others too.

g,

VERY fhuqking "impressive"...not one 6mm boolit worth a fhuqk.

Just like taylor says,"bullets matter more than headstamps". Congratulations on dropping ALL the balls?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Wow +P++!................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up...though I'll feign my "surprise" that your opening move,is to always start cramming things in your mouth and ass. Congratulations?!?

Ooopsie! You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,again. You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

As per always,VERY good fhuqking call to wax eloquent on your incessant Vagina Monologue,rather than TRY to mention anything in regards to The Rifle.

Looking forward to your next Whine and more Excuses,as you spin yarn after yarn,about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend ARE free. On the "BRIGHT" side however,the sheer number of things beyond your "abilities" to "understand",would getcha in The Guinness Book...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't "forget" you "can't read" this!

elkkchunt,

Do tell...just what are the Minimum "Requirements" to get in The Titty-Titty Bang-Bang Club. As another aside,is their a minimum Coke Bottle thickness "standard",so as to keep things fair for you?!?

Thanks in advance,for the keen firsthand insight.

TBS,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you shut your fhuqking pie-hole and are unable to find me "mistaken". Laughing!

Now...what were the fhuqing "odds".

Bless your heart.

'gwe,

Faux 22LR'ing ain't my gig...but then again,I never was into fhuqking around or pulling spark plugs,because my equipment "ran too well". Hint.

It seems to me that a 20" Seven 223AI in a McMillan MR handle,would scoot 40's at 3900fps++ and that a 1pc XP-100 DD base wearing Posilign 1" DD eccentrics,would toss 45+ MOA of erector latitude,ala 275yd zero from it's M1 equipped Reupold 6x42?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Through The Grapevine,I hear if you give Bob a shout,he'll concoct whatever one wishes.

[Linked Image]

It would seem that with a 50yd zero,sucha machine would be able to reach the 700yd++ line with a 10x MQ all in? But this stuff gets really confusing,with scope height,inclination,Mils,MOA and the like. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Can't wait to hear about what The 'Gang ALMOST "did" today! Laughing!

I'm torn on whether to Blast or Cast first. Thoughts?

Google it.

Laughing!

Hope I don't "forget" a few cameras!!!...................
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
I guess I'll post a pic of a compact rifle, cause I feel the need to post pics of my equipment and my adventures in Bunny Land.

This is a Model Seven Predator from Remington, punched out to .223AI and wearing a modified B&C Alaskan stock ( Alaskan cause Ive heard thats where the cool guys live) I only have one McMillan stock, cause I'm not cool enough for more than that. It had also been duracoated by me. For this adventure it was loaded with 8.0 grains of Trail Boss and a 55 grain Hornady bullet. I was afraid to put H335 in it for fear it would become Temp. sensitive and blow me up.
Its wearing a Burris Fullfield II with Ballistic Plex cause I heard somewhere that Dotz were skookum, but Burris sucked....
But its mounted in Talley Lightweights cause the guys on the 'fire told me windage adjustable Leupold mounts sucked Donkey Balls.
It will routinely kill Bunnies day in and day out using the dots and plotting trajectories the whole way out to 75 yards! laugh

Sorry for the long winded post but I don't have any other pics of my rifles etc. to post....

[Linked Image]

Ohhh....almost forgot, the paint job on the stock is rattle can Rembrandt grin

Trying to fit in here.....

I think there may be a subliminal message in that pick, in how the bunnies are arranged.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
OK...I didn't shoot reduced loads in this. They were FULL POWER .222s! Stoked to the gills with TAC, a powder known to be far superior in every way to H335. Topped off in factory mounts with a Redfield Revolution ( the GOOD stuff...not the 'Revenge'...)
This one REALLY kills bunnies...its all we have left to hunt in Montucky....

[Linked Image]

Ohhhhh, and I caught a little fish too.....

[Linked Image]

But only one....its my first! laugh
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
Cast-n-blast at it's finest! grin
Sugar tits do you ever stop running your jiz repository (that means mouth)?

You talking about imagination and pretend while waxing eloquently about what you could do if you did is phuqcking priceless. 2k with the 6x45... but wait didja do that or just spin the turnit all the way ups and look at the bottom post, I bet you clapped when you almost did that, didn't ya???? Oh phuqck don't tell me you used a ballistic calculator.... oh man I am cryin here.

The only thing funnier than you imagining and pretending through the windshield at 2k is that you actually tried it and flopped, don't be shy tell us all how it went.

Your pursuit to prove that all things tiny are the best is a never ending riot. Only bad part, you keep trying to convince everyone that little things are cool, but you've eaten yourself right out of that phuqcking category you fat phuqck. LMAO

Good Talk sugar tits. grin

He sure is a handful! whistle

Check out Fudd's silver scope with see through mounts. LMAO

Guess Alaska has it's share of tasteless rednecks too, just smaller.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
I'm imagining sugar tits pacing off 2000 yards it has to be 6000 long steps.

So you're saying the Marlin wasn't worth making it right before you took the picture? Were you feeling a bit to lazy to fix it? Or can't you admit you just really like to be able to use optics and irons interchangeably?
'nut,

Sheeple routinely see thangs,that ain't there.

Congratulations?!?.................

'gwe,

I never caught a Trout over 37" today.(grin)

I've suffered several #1 B's...pass the B-78's with pistol grip. Hint.

As an aside,there is no such thing as a "full powered" Deuce,but it is a right proper Dichotomy and Oxymoron to boot. Laughing!

Redfield has yet to make a scope worth a fhuqk and that,literally by design. Rest assured,pun be intended.

Re-hint.................

heavysquawker,

Have you and fredrica amassed the jingle to go "halfsies" on a 6x MQ yet,so you Do Nothing Kchunts can FINALLY see one in the flesh?!?

Didn't think so.

You Minimum Wage "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Mebbe next year?

Laughing!!!.................

'Moses,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an act for you.

You "lucky" bitch!

fredrica,

In another 50yrs of tryin',you'll mebbe be able to ID an Air Gun 10% of the time! Though you'll be doing "GREAT" to then be able hit Mils and MOA at 3%. Laughing!

Here's to your innate ability,to tote STUPIDITY to places it's never fhuqking been before...just by simply "doing" your best.

Bless your heart,you Clueless Whining Kchunt.

Wow +P++!......................

taylor,

Jeezus Fhuqking Gawdd...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,cite the word(s) that were too "technical" or too "long" for you to understand. I'll happily take the time,to rub your nose even further in your STUPIDITY.

I've never lost a bet big enough,to be forced to suffer Ownership of a fhuqking Marlin centerfire. Were it mine,I'd do the usual and heat/bend the carrier,but it ain't,so I didn't. Still tryin' to get thestink offa my mitts. Hint.

The ONLY Marlin worth a fhuqk. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pardon my setting up a Centerfire Lever' just a "touch" different. Note the sights.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,here's to the fhuqking HILARITY,of you doing your BEST. Laughing!

Looking forward to your next Whine and more Excuses,as to the how/what/why pertaining to your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY.

Mebbe the Banjo Gals will cutcha' in "thirdsies" on a 6x MQ and then The Twatly Trifecta can TRY to cypher them knobs and windshield in glorious unison?!? Laughing!

I'll buy that video,of you DUMB Fhuqks trying to "savvy" same!!!

Cheer up...The Dude checked the Mail while I was feeshin'. I wonder what an Illuminati parcel looks like?!? Here's to the hilarity,of you Dumb Fhuqks never being able to afford to know.

[Linked Image]

Pardon Reality once again colliding with your Fantasy,but here's to the "Sweet Satisfactions" of Imagination and Pretend being priced,so you "hard charging" gals can afford to "contribute".

Don't let the cat get your tongues,nor the couch your kchunts.

Laughing!

Now where to set another 72 Mils of elevation?!?

Decisions...decisions..................(grin)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: deflave Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15

The hilarity rated a pic,as I KNEW a "hard charger" outta The Paper Hat Brigade would pounce and start flingin' her purse wildly for the "kill". Bless your heart. Laughing!

9.5 out of 10.

Travis
Posted By: viking Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
Geez us f'ing k'rist that dude is hilarious. Reminds me of dudes I hauled to the nut hut.
Better hope that job pays more than minimum wage or you will be sternly tongue lashed.

Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
Big Stick, I see how you talk about other peoples rifles, load, etc. I thought I would ask you for some advice. Anybody else can chime in if they want to.

I am thinking about buying a McMillan TAC-338, chambered of course in .338 Lapua magnum. I was going to put a NightForce 5.5-22X56 scope on it.

Please tell me if this is a bad choice, and if so, what should I get.
Now where to set another 72 Mils of elevation?!?

Put it on you red rider sugar tits.
Sugar tits I'll feign surprise that you failed to mention any and all things at 2k with the 6x45 your loudly touted "experience" with same and went straight to flappin your jizm repository about more schit you don't have the first phuqcking clue about.

You are one bad bitch you fat phuqcking cull... LMAO

GOOD talk grin
Posted By: dan_oz Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/03/15
Good on you blokes for keeping the Alaskan blowhard busy here. Saves him spreading his imagination, pretend, and incoherent invective into other threads. Top work!
Well Stumpy....

I can read your posts.... but what I read is basically...

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah
etc etc etc...

but on the flip side, I have to compliment the fact that in feeling the need to 'camo' a BLR, at least this time you used something besides your teenaged daughter's nail polish... the yellows, blues, green, lime green etc...

maybe you are growing up or she did and left home and you don't have access to them anymore...

now If I can ever figure out the need for some moron to camo a wood stocked rifle, unless he thinks it makes him "go commando"... which I can see the average 13 year old or you wanting to do exactly that...
It's Sugar Tits to you. seafire.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: viking Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/04/15
Cub, what's the story on those trees, I like making stumps, lol
[quote=Big Stick

g,

VERY fhuqking "impressive"...not one 6mm boolit worth a fhuqk.

[/quote]

I guess to some that it is amazing the results that can be achieved by the judicious employment at reasonable ranges of "schite" bullets in various calibers.

[Linked Image]

To those who do it quite often,

[Linked Image]

it becomes standard fare.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/04/15
This coyote did not know that Ruger#1s suck, that Redfield scopes were schitt, and that the deuce wasn't full power...

Now he never will....

[Linked Image]

Too bad so sad.

Not a Milford in sight....

[Linked Image]
GWB: Thats a dandy Aoudad, Blackbuck and foxes!

I can't wait to get back down to the petting zoo! grin

Gonna do some night calling too, what are the specs on your Remmy M7 Predator?
Lets see,

I've loaded for 6 different 17's. That one is a 17 Fireball.

My go to load in the past has been 18 gr. of Reloader 10x over a 20 gr. Hornady VMax at 1.810 oal. in the Remington model 7 Predator, with excellent results.

[Linked Image]

This is a Remington 700 VSF in 17 fireball. Here is a load it seems to like with the 23gr. Woodchuck Den Gold., 2015-BR powder and a1.805 OAL 3 shots, 100 yds. Not the highest velocity, but pretty good in the accuracy dept.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Night hunting is a ball, and can be done on the cheap. If you get the opportunity, pick up something like the Elusive Wildlife Technology XLR 250, or the Wicked Light 402. They flat work.

[Linked Image]

Recently upgraded to the 402 with variable rheostat for illumination and telescoping lens. Rather than be at full intensity and have to come down on a critter, one can turn the intensity/brightness all the way down, hold on a critter then turn the knob and increase the illumination gradually. Even though the green light is not supposed to spook critters, it does in my experience. I've tried this new iteration a several times now and it works great.

http://www.allpredatorcalls.com/wic...-red-led-for-predator-hog-night-hunting/

Best
GWB
Ive got a wicked light in green and have used it on pigs...works great as long as they are more than 25 yards away. Closer it spooks them, but after 25 they seem to not notice at all....

[Linked Image]

Called and shot a ton of foxes with a white light....

[Linked Image]

Gonna do some more of both in February down there.....can't wait. grin
good on ya'

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not big game, but big entertainment. Shoot bunnies at nite with the kill light past 100 yds, where you mainly see their eyes shining and shoot for the shine.........

[Linked Image]

or perforate a porker

[Linked Image]

223 AI and a "schite" 52 grain Sierras.

out for now!

Best,

GWB
GWB: Im gonna try a 60 NBT out of the .223AI on pig brains....I'll get back to you on how it works grin

Also might be using my POS Ruger #1 in a deuce stoked with 50 TTSXs....but Ive been told the cartridge, rifle, and scope were all crap, so it might not work.... wink

Might even use garden variety Hornady 55s in the deuce....
Pimp that No.1 with some metallic see thru's.

Chit will die just by looking at it.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

Pimp that No.1 with some metallic see thru's.

Chit will die by just looking at it.

Thinking of that ( it has open sights and the see-thrus would be handy...) plus Im going to get a custom leopard print Bubba-Buddy made to hold the little .222 shells.... grin

Another plus..the see-thrus would let me mount a 50mm Hubble scope on it, with a side AO and Turrets to twirl! laugh
With the above, I'm sure you can make all lines intersect and connect many, many dots, never being forced to guess again.

I'd say you're well on your way to Lillipution Nirvana.
Sweet.
[Linked Image]

Stick can you help me set up my next project properly? The rifle in question is a M788 in .30-30. Would an EGW 20 MOA base be the right call, or shim some Double D's for more cant? I'm thinking the 1-4 SS would be a better option on this particular rifle, but I'd really like to know what you think? What's the maximum POA/POI and subtension latitude I can pull off with 155 grain A-Max or Scenar with a case full of Lever at 2500 fps? I don't think I'll make 2000 yards but a mile should be easy between erector travel and the windshield.

According to JBM 155 A-Maxes @ 2500 fps isn't giving up much to your X45 and 105's the Lapua's even less. I already have the rifle handy and it thinks it's a varmint rifle, and it'll cut down on build time. I'm thinking I can order up a new scope, scope mount, rings, and the components. Then run a false shoulder, kiss the lands, find pressure, and rock on/whatever gets me closest to 2500 fps. I think we could be legendary together with our rifles in no time at all, what do you think?
Blued steel and walnut ? No fuggin way. It don't matter what you do to that biodegradable POS it's still going to be a biodegradable POS. It won't maintain POI/POA if the humidity changes 1% and will rust away before your eyes if you stare at it hard. No doubt about it, Stick is the biggest little azzhole that's ever posted on the fire. I gave up trying to decipher his inbred, goat fugging, hillbilly gibberish long ago and everybody here would be better off if they did the same.
elkkchunt,

Swing for the fhuqking fence and dangle a pic of that Trophy you got at Camp Coke Bottle,for sticking a magazine the furthest in your box.

You KNOW you wanna.

'flave,

Unfortunately,most of it sails over pointy heads.

Hey wait...that might not be an "accident".

Laughing!...............

vikchunt,

Take it easy there Toots! taylor is on HEAVY meds and doing the best she can,collectin' food stamps and dreamin' big...don't go crushin' them "joys". She's doin' the Bigsqueeze/Safarimam Thing and rocking the schit outta her Imagination and just a coupla Posts away from faking death,as a Trump Card. Laughing!

Very GOOD fhuqking call to go right to fhuqking Whining and avoid ALL things The Rifle.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

'Homer,

You are talking out your ass,which is hardly anything "new". Please fawn over your Imaginary Pretend Rifle,in which ever manner eeks you the most "satisfaction". Have you cut out pics of it yet and tacked them to your wall?!? Laughing!

Now if only grant you more opportunity,to unleash your Imagination and it's Pretend...because it's funnier than fhuqk to watch Reality collide with Fantasy.

The NightFarce 5.5-22x 56 is impossible to get giddy about. It has sub 27.5 Mils of erector travel(less than 1Mil per ounce),weighs 32 ounces and is SFP to boot and subtension corrected at 22X,which means schit light gathering,lotsa mirage and their schit eye-relief,if only as starters. Hint.

Cheer up,the 50mm version is a piece of fhuqking schit too. Side by each extrapolations,are never not intellesting.

Just sayin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The NightFarce BEAST is even funnier yet. But hey...it's got almost got a "whopping" 35Mils of ele erector travel. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As to the Tac 338,which isn't happening either,it's tough to get giddy about. Jewell triggers and moving stock furniture,are heavy concessions that will puke in actual use. Loudeners are an easy pass too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fixed furniture trumps all,so pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. My stuff actually EXISTS and sees obscene round counts. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I don't know who's barrel they are using on House Builds currently,but I've only had (1) McMillan spout and I'd not do it again. 'Course I was never in love with the contour(Heavy Palma) or length(30")...but have had more than a few chopped/recontoured to meld balance/handling in a particular stock. I'm sooooooooo fhuqking done with long barrels. Hint.

Anywhoo...I'd want to make sure I could drive AM's 3.850" COAL DBM mags,would wanna throat in accordance to my whim and would wanna choose my contour,length,throat geometry and Maker. Mike Rock .338" spouts are wickedly wonderful and though Mike is gone,it'd be how I rolled if only for Retrostalgic Notions. Greg tends to have a few laying in wait. Google it.

Perhaps you should Secret Squirrel PM The Twatly Trifecta and get in on the "savings"...so you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks can score your first everything?!? Just saying.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!

You are doing "great"!................

fredrica,

Bless your heart.

Like YOU could afford a Red Ryder...let alone an Illuminati!?! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute". Bless your heart.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie.

Laughing!..............

heavysquawker,

Did you Banjo Gals able to come up with a Fixed Fhuqker down payment?!? Or another for your first camera?

Didn't think so. Laughing!

When you "shoot" your Imagination,roughly how "loud" does your Pretend make it for you?!?

Thanks for the keen firsthand insight.

Laughing!....................

kchunt oz,

Always entertaininger than fhuqk,when you drop in to Whine.

Though in actuality...what thefhuqk else COULD you "do"?!?

Bless your heart,you Amazingly Clueless Kchunt.

Wow +P+!...............

Shefire,

Awwww...shucks! You musta "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,again?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the concept of sealing Living Handles in the false hope of fending moisture intrusion,is TOTALLY lost upon you and "all" that you "do".

Now of course as Levers go,the BLR boasts alotta inherent advantages. Lose the barrel band,float the fore end,seal same and they become impervious to how they are shot. Much akin to a FF tube on an AR. Google it. Laughing!

Secondly,bedding/sealing the buttstock's melding to the reciever juncture,precludes them runnin' away and crackin',due both heavy round count and exposure to sumptin' called "weather". Google it. Laughing!

You'll haveta yet again pardon all facts,sailin' over your pointy head,furrowed brow and crossed-eyes...in no fhuqking particular order. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you get to "contribute" too,you lying Piece Of Schit Clueless Fhuqk.

You go girl!.............

SuperKchunt,

Pardon me while I'll yet again haveta' feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me Outdoors,than you do of yourself. Congratulations?!?

I should be charging you rent as well,for as often as you think about me...but my gracious nature precludes pryin' pennies from them without. You LUCKY kchunt!

Laughing!

You REALLY get after it.

g',

JEEZUS fhuqk...you do NOT need to keep on reiterating your simply amazing fhuqking CLUELESSNESS!

But it's funnier than fhuq,that you do.

Bless your heart!................

'gwe,

Joe Average sure the fhuqk ain't very bright.

No need to pour gas upon the Napalm of obvious.

Hint..................

'Moses,

The ONLY fhuqking way to Pimp a Number One...is to hang a "For Sale" sign on the piece of fhuqking schit and HOPE there is someone/somewhere,fhuqking STUPID enough to bite.

Hint.

Just saying.

Mainly because I got the t-shirts.................

taylor,

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you.

REALLY getta kick,how you Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks DREAM so "vividly" about being fortunate enough,to rub shoulders with me! FUNNY schit!!!

Now you really got me on the ropes,as I've never seen a 788 and am atta loss as to who even Makes 'em. So less that intel,I couldn't formulate an opinion,as I couldn't reliably factor how to mount glass upon same.

Give or fhuqking take,you AMAZINGLY STUPID Fhuqk.

[Linked Image]

Like YOU could afford a Skinner!

Woweeeeeeeee...I'm fhuqking cryin' I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard!!!!

Take a pill..............

Blackheart,

Didja' FINALLY amass the jingle to buy your first camera?!?

Didn't think so.

Laughing!

Be sure to squint extry hard,to add some "reality" to your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laughing!

Bless your heart,you sappy Day Dreaming Do Nothing Clueless Kchunt.

You gals are on FIRE!!!

Laughing!..............
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Blued steel and walnut ? No fuggin way. It don't matter what you do to that biodegradable POS it's still going to be a biodegradable POS. It won't maintain POI/POA if the humidity changes 1% and will rust away before your eyes if you stare at it hard. No doubt about it, Stick is the biggest little azzhole that's ever posted on the fire. I gave up trying to decipher his inbred, goat fugging, hillbilly gibberish long ago and everybody here would be better off if they did the same.

Good thing I live in an arid climate that rarely sees a 1% humidy change. That said I can get any McMillan Remington stock inlet for the M788, so getting a quality stock isn't an issue. Cerakote is always on the tabel as well for a little bit of rust preventive.

Besides I understand Big Stick perfectly, like in the above post. He thinks that I thought he didn't have a clue about the M788 Remington, but the only thing I put in for his benefit was the cartridge it's chambered in. I did this because I doubt he could figure it out from my one crappy picture I posted.

He's also laughing at me for being in his opinion a know nothing, do nothing couch potato. He's also implying that I can't scrape the money together to buy Lapua Scenar bullets, because no one makes money like he does nor has the toys to prove it. However, he lacks creativity in his posts by his obvious usage of conditioned responses. Since he lacks the ability to change things up or use his "big boy" words it's easy to understand his aboriginal bush person lingo.
Sugar tits, you remain as full of phuqcking schit as you were when the words 2000 yard line rolled off your chubby little fingers. Your loudly touted experience with same is a gawd damned riot if only because there ain't none. Pardon me being afforded the luxury of not being forced to take your word for it.

The only thing you phuqkcing have that I can't afford is your eating habits you fat piece of phuqcking schit.

REALLY GOOD Talk... LMAO

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/04/15
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not bad for 15 as fast as she'll go. Love me some Leupold. And just in case that poor barrel wears out.

[Linked Image]

Kinda like 1/11 twisted.308 they kill dinky elk like a charm.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Good on you blokes for keeping the Alaskan blowhard busy here. Saves him spreading his imagination, pretend, and incoherent invective into other threads. Top work!

x2 the boys deserve a metal. grin
They show alot of mettle when they meddle.
That's for sure....

But they'd probably prefer a medal?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
That's for sure....

D'oh! darn autoerect. lol
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/05/15
That's for sure....

Me being the self-appointed spelling/grammar Nazi..I have to say...

I like this! laugh
taylor,

"Tell" me more...you are doing fhuqking "great"!!

Laughing!

Your 788 prolly shoots a LOT better than mine,as I'm suffering a fhuqking CM Shilen on that POS..................

heavysquawker,

Are you two Do Nothing Kchunts gonna go "halfsies" on a coupla gallons of gas,so you can go on a Big Weekend Trip?!?

When you really got it going on,do you Thelma & Louise things,by rollin' down the windows simultaneously (that means at the same time) and both of you kchunts yell out "Get some!"?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!................

fredrica,

I rather enjoy your Rat Rifles and Dink Transit "adventures". Laughing!

Pass the 7-08...if only because I've suffered 308's in 10,11.25,11.27 and 12" twist rates,by more than a few Mainstay Boutique Barrel Builders. Hint.

308 laughs!

POS Winny fhuqking SPR A1...though CL spouts rock. Google it!

NO Dink Zone. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pass the 22" 7-08/162's at 2700fps for the win. Hint...and pardon my having all the t-shirts.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Weather has blown the FHUQK up,so it's time to tool up for a right proper Otter Slaughter.

Rimfire Pursuits. I note that the newest Illuminatti made the cut on a rather spectacular 10/22. Who'da' thunk?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Safety FIRST,when one is in a Herd of 'em. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Super SLEEPER Boltguns,reliably fhuqk with pointy heads. PN,Rock,Brux and Bart'...in no particular fhuqking order. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh my...975yds on the windshield from a 200yd 162A-Max zero?!? Reupold got punted offa fhuqking cliff! Note how the 6x42 M1 is sweatin' boolits?!? That bitch be DOOMED. Mebbe someday,I'll get a fraction of my Loaners reeled back in.

I was thinkin' 40 was gonna do it,but now it's lookin' like it'll take 50 or so.

[Linked Image]

GOOD talk and don't forget to take "pics" of your Thelma & Louise BWT,with "your" "camera". Bless your heart,you Pavement Poundin' Minimum Wage Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk.

'303,

Taking First Place in a Jerry Lewis Telethon,is quite an "honor".

Go easy on the gals...you KNOW they are doing the best they can,with what incredibly fhuqking little they have to work with.

Bless their little retarded hearts................

'tain,

The poignant profundity of their oblivious ineptitude,do in fact take both Hilarity and Stupidity...to places neither has been before.

I reckon,the pun be intended.

elkkchunt,

Speakin' of Trophies...how's about a gawk at your "esteemed" Box Stuffin' Award?!?

'gwe,

With the rain fallin',creeks should be risin' and that means dastardly Chrome Plated Suprisin'.

Hope I don't "forget" a few cameras.

Laughing!...............

Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/05/15
Sugar tit your loaners are priceless at least my buds can afford their own rifles. LOL. Holly chit this gets better by the second how's 2000yards 6x45 doing in the wind better leave that pos home.
Did MED AID delivery forget to send the test strips and you just guessing the insulin. Type II Diabetes can be hell on the over weight it's a vicious cycle you eat because you're fat and you're fat because you eat way to much " fat bastard".
I don't have any cool pics of stacks of gun or game, but I did shoot this backpack on my last antelope hunt.
And I did it with a .223AI...

[Linked Image]
Let's see the exit hole
That's a little personal....maybe you should take this to PM's?
Sugar tits when are you gonna stop avoiding how incredibly full of phuqcking schit you are re 2k with the 6x45. When you were done shooting off your mouth didja count the MOA on that goat phuqck one more time just to make sure you could if you did?

It is impressive that you took the time to count travel on the erector just so you could pretend on the net that you did something. Oh phuqcking wow you are one bad bitch.

Lose any weight today? Didn't think so... LMAO

good talk!

taylor,

"Tell" me more...you are doing fhuqking "great"!!

Laughing!

Your 788 prolly shoots a LOT better than mine,as I'm suffering a fhuqking CM Shilen on that POS..................

Tell you more of what? If you're suffering a Shilen barrel you must of missed a dot somewhere, either that or you're going to come back with " I got it that way!" Just like that picture of the stainless Marlin with C-Thru rings POS that photobombed your pictures.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to endure (another word for suffer, check your thesaurus) your unimaginative retort when you can post again in 24 hours. Unless you decide to come back as Boxer, then we can have twice the fun twice a day! Seriously though you really need to get some new material, cut and paste along with a bad attitude can only take you so far in this world.
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/05/15
I don't have any cool pics of stacks of gun or game, but I did shoot this backpack on my last antelope hunt.

[Linked Image]

I shot a backpack as well on a recent bear hunt. Took a break on a bench. My headstamp is not as cool as yours. Slummin a dang 'ol boring 308.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/05/15
Big Stick, I have come to realize I will never win an argument with you. As Mark Twain once said, Never argue with stupid people, because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I have never seen such a smart stupid idiot in my life. You act like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.

I see that you use the word **ck a lot. Do you have problems in the bedroom? It sounds like you may.

Also, about the 7mm-08 shooting 162's. I used a 7mm-08 with 162 grain Hornady's to win a state championship. You must have been **ating *ff. This kind of points back to the previous paragraph.
Big Stick, I actually do appreciate you comments on my next project. I am sure you have more rifles than me. I am past the 3 digit mark but not even close to the 4 digit line.

And I am not rich. We define rich as a person who owns their own jet. I do not have that much money but I don't buy my bullets in 100 round boxes. That is all I see on your reloading bench.

I am sure you are way over those two lines.

PS I will probably be in your part of the state next summer. I still may be able to stop in and visit with you.
Nut- What pack is that?
Originally Posted by 1Deernut

[Linked Image]

I shot a backpack as well on a recent bear hunt. Took a break on a bench. My headstamp is not as cool as yours. Slummin a dang 'ol boring 308.

[Linked Image]

OMG! Its a Kimber too!

I heard if it weren't for gravity you couldn't hit the earth with a Kimber! wink
fredrica,

Loaning Loaners out ain't a function of loot,it's a function of logistics and immediate R&D Findings. Funnier than fhuqk,that them facts reliably sail over your pointy head,crossed-eyes and droolin' yap. I'm sure you and The Minimum Wage Gang really have the wares! Laughing!

If someone is musing a new to them build blueprint,particular boolit,twist rate or much of anything else geared towards the Outdoors,it don't take but a second to pass same along to 'em and let 'em see WTF in the flesh. Not everyone has to read about things and look at other's pictures. Bless your heart. Laughing!

There's much to be said for side by each extrapolations and the approach tends to bolster bidness and nobody is better for the economy than I. Hint.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "contribute" too. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

'gwe,

My Favoritest day pack of All Time,currently stanks like feesh. It has killed more schit than the Bubonic Plague.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Never have seen a Kimber. I should Post a Video on how to break on in.

Laughing!...............

heavysquawker,

If ONLY you could afford a Montucky or a Fixed Fhuqker. Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks really know your "stuff",as it takes someone who "does" as "much" as you,to confuse MOA with mils. The 270/105 melding is steered with Mils and there's better than 51 in the system. Google it. Hint.

Now should you be enthralled with MOA,I just might gun some glass with erectors in them increments. Hint.

No thang to shim ala eccentrics,fore and aft. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Then stab height in the rear base,to maximize erector travel. .050" there in conjunction,don't hurt the equation. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Shake it(do NOT stir) and you'll prolly have126.5 MOA remaining on a 75A-Max smooch which is schleppin' along at 3150fps from a 21" 1-7" Mike Rock spouted 223AI. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That ain't much over 1900yds on the erector...but then there is of course them 5 Mils etched on the windshield. 10 Mils ala MQ would be cheatin'!

Hint.

GOOD talk.

taylor,

I suffered Shilen twice on purpose,once Centerfire and the other Rimfire...then have suffered 'em on accident upon multiple Used Centerfire Rifles. Never have lauded 'em and prolly never will,if only because I've got 'em. Hint.

Facts are facts,despite you and your ilk being devoid the savvy,to ascertain same. You be sure to chime in,after you are done savin' up fior your BIG Scope Purchase,that's never gonna fhuqking happen.

Bless your heart.

'nut,

Nod your head like you know what a Mk4 M3 6x is and note the famous pack.

[Linked Image]

Then say sumptin' about the hilarity of the issued BDC's and the wrong wayzee turret. Pass MOA and shut the fhuqk up. Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Homer,

There ain't nothin' to "argue",in regards to facts. You are talking out your ass,mainly due the FACT that you are an utterly Clueless Fhuqk and I Double Dog Dare you to find me "mistaken". Hint. Laughing.

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is get horned up and Whine while setting on your kchunt and conjure vivid Day Dreams that you just might some day get to step where I mighta' been. Kudos on relatin' them heart warming sweet "satisfactions",that fuel your Do Nothing Delusions. Laughing!

Never heard of a 7-08 or A-Max,until you cited same. Laughing!

Do they kick?!?

Wow +P++!...................

Find you mistaken? I don't use A-Max bullets in my 7mm-08. Please read stuff more closely.

I am not going to go through all of your old posts looking for mistakes. I actually do think you know a lot about reloading and stuff. But you are not perfect either. You don't like Savage rifles. Well, one just did win the world, not USA, long range rifle championship.

By the way, when are you going to quit shooting those pesky little black bears and go after a real bear? And how long ago did you shoot that poor little black bear?

So, what are you drinking tonight R & R?

Oh, I am also wondering if you are shooting mortars or rifles.
RND,SUGAR TITS holly chit the company that make brass, and design Bullets do rnd. Did they kick you off reloaders nest? Buy a reloading manual is all right there in black and white !!!! RnD priceless actually do something new that's RnD. If your smith has a reamer for a given chamber it's already been researched and developed😉 Don't tell anyone.
Where's the 2000yrd 6x45 RnD (crickets). Then with out a second thought you double down with some 1500yrd 223AI not to mention the 700 yard 22 LR.
It's really neat that your not the least bit familiar with reality. Projection is overwhelming evident. FAT, DIABETIC, SHORT, BALDING, BROKE, IMAGINATIVE, with ZERO CREATIVITY. I know I missed a bunch but this is a start. maybe a professional to talk to and get the meds adjusted would help.
" double dog dare you".

Sugar tits you piss drunk fat phuqcking cull, the only one confused is you and you alone. You can't even keep your phuqcking arguments straight you stupid phuqck. LMAO

Oh my phuqcking god titty boy tell me again how I confused a thing or where I'm mistaken as to exactly how full of phuqcking schit you really are. You manage to shoot your fat mouth off at 2k today you big tittied bitch you.

Didja almost do that today or not???

Keep drinking and they'll have to take your foot you sweet blooded bitch. Oh man this was a REALLY good talk.

You go girl!!!
fredrica,

Loaning Loaners out ain't a function of loot,it's a function of logistics and immediate R&D Findings. Funnier than fhuqk,that them facts reliably sail over your pointy head,crossed-eyes and droolin' yap. I'm sure you and The Minimum Wage Gang really have the wares! Laughing!

If someone is musing a new to them build blueprint,particular boolit,twist rate or much of anything else geared towards the Outdoors,it don't take but a second to pass same along to 'em and let 'em see WTF in the flesh. Not everyone has to read about things and look at other's pictures. Bless your heart. Laughing!

There's much to be said for side by each extrapolations and the approach tends to bolster bidness and nobody is better for the economy than I. Hint.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "contribute" too. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

'gwe,

My Favoritest day pack of All Time,currently stanks like feesh. It has killed more schit than the Bubonic Plague.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Never have seen a Kimber. I should Post a Video on how to break on in.

Laughing!...............

heavysquawker,

If ONLY you could afford a Montucky or a Fixed Fhuqker. Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks really know your "stuff",as it takes someone who "does" as "much" as you,to confuse MOA with mils. The 270/105 melding is steered with Mils and there's better than 51 in the system. Google it. Hint.

Now should you be enthralled with MOA,I just might gun some glass with erectors in them increments. Hint.

No thang to shim ala eccentrics,fore and aft. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Then stab height in the rear base,to maximize erector travel. .050" there in conjunction,don't hurt the equation. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Shake it(do NOT stir) and you'll prolly have126.5 MOA remaining on a 75A-Max smooch which is schleppin' along at 3150fps from a 21" 1-7" Mike Rock spouted 223AI. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That ain't much over 1900yds on the erector...but then there is of course them 5 Mils etched on the windshield. 10 Mils ala MQ would be cheatin'!

Hint.

GOOD talk.

taylor,

I suffered Shilen twice on purpose,once Centerfire and the other Rimfire...then have suffered 'em on accident upon multiple Used Centerfire Rifles. Never have lauded 'em and prolly never will,if only because I've got 'em. Hint.

Facts are facts,despite you and your ilk being devoid the savvy,to ascertain same. You be sure to chime in,after you are done savin' up fior your BIG Scope Purchase,that's never gonna fhuqking happen.

Bless your heart.

'nut,

Nod your head like you know what a Mk4 M3 6x is and note the famous pack.

[Linked Image]

Then say sumptin' about the hilarity of the issued BDC's and the wrong wayzee turret. Pass MOA and shut the fhuqk up. Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Homer,

There ain't nothin' to "argue",in regards to facts. You are talking out your ass,mainly due the FACT that you are an utterly Clueless Fhuqk and I Double Dog Dare you to find me "mistaken". Hint. Laughing.

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is get horned up and Whine while setting on your kchunt and conjure vivid Day Dreams that you just might some day get to step where I mighta' been. Kudos on relatin' them heart warming sweet "satisfactions",that fuel your Do Nothing Delusions. Laughing!

Never heard of a 7-08 or A-Max,until you cited same. Laughing!

Do they kick?!?

Wow +P++!...................

Looking at that photo of you, you have no business saying anything about crossed drooling phuqs, your momma and daddy HAD to be brother and sister
I was wondering how long before gitem 'contributed'.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: viking Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
Yeah elk, that rig leaves a brand too, like the mark of zorro. Lol
grin
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
The reduced loads in my .223 ( with spinning turret) were kicking my azz so I had to step down a couple notches to a Daisy ( as in " you're a Daisy if you do..." ) throwing a .17 caliber pellet, weighing .17 grains at a blistering 660 fps!
City Park is missing one of its inhabitants.

[Linked Image]

Oh, and I caught my second fish! laugh

[Linked Image]

Its been a good season!

And since you are posting pics of bears wearing hats, Ive got this one of a Deep South Florida Gators fan...
I think he's from " The Inner City".....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
Nut- What pack is that?

That one is a Hornhunter G2.
No turrets on a Merkel .470 NE. Stopped the charging squirrel just 7.125 paces from my feet.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

OMG! Its a Kimber too!

I heard if it weren't for gravity you couldn't hit the earth with a Kimber! wink

I'm highly offended that the blue tape was not mentioned. cry
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I was wondering how long before gitem 'contributed'.

Funny I was wondering how long it would be before you came up for air...
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
Is the can on you creed a straight up 6.5 or will it fit a 308 as well. You mentioned you were less than impressed with the cover that it slips forward. How does it do for eating the decimals.
[Linked Image]

It slipped off LOL.
Gomer,

You AMAZINGLY stupid fhuqk,I never cited you "using" anything...mainly because the ONLY thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

Is this where you attempt to "tell" me about dwell time?!? I've never even seen or shot a .284" 162 Poly,BTHP or SP. Laughing! Google it.

You were fixin' to "tell" me about 338's and scopes too. Laughing!

I've never even seen a Salvage,let alone a Sillywet version.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Can't wait for you to "tell" me more.

As an aside....Mossberg is my favorite,especially when wearing ER Shaw spouts and BSA glass.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

Cheer up,that Bear was from allllllllllllll the way back in April of this year. They move early on The Milford.

Wow +P++!................

fredrica,

I enjoy your high-pitched nasal Whine,itty-bitty foot stompin' and the red faced breath holdin'...as you list insecurity after insecurity and ware after ware,beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

You can't even afford to pay attention. At least Imagination and Pretend are priced in sucha manner,that you can "contribute". To your "credit",you do suck a mean ass!

Laughing!

Bless your heart..............

heavysquawker,

Cheer up,in another 20yrs of saving,you might just score your first camera. Laughing!

I enjoy your Whining about wares you've never even seen,let alone used,as your Trump Card.

EPIC fhuqking humor!!!

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses.

You go girl!

'12,

It's your Imagination,be certain to Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint.

I'll feign my "surprise",that all you can ever "do" is offer increased Estrogen Levels and a right proper Vagina Monologue.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'22,

Imagination and Pretend are priced within her "means".

The "lucky" kchunt.

'gwe,

I've never seen a Powerline 880. Laughing!

Pass the Feinwerkbau 300S,RWS 1pc .025" inclination, RWS 8.2gr R-10 fodder and 10x Fixed Fhuqker. Hint.

[Linked Image]

One day I hope to catch a Trout better than 12". Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'..................

'nut,

Has that pack ever toted anything,other than Stupidity?!?

Didn't think so.

elkkchunt,

Bitchin' pic of The Peckerpole Patch. Laughing!

Never have seen a 470 N.E....especially in a Butch Searcy S/S Double within The Old Growth Patch with Critters. Undoubtedly you cain't see the bear,through your Coke Bottles. Bless your heart.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY get after it.

Laughing!.............
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
[quote=ingwe]I don't have any cool pics of stacks of gun or game, but I did shoot this backpack on my last antelope hunt.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [/quo

OMG! Its a Kimber too!

I knew that I had slighted you and its been bothering me all morning...... grin

I sure hope I haven't offended Stick...... whistle
[quote=ingwe]I don't have any cool pics of stacks of gun or game, but I did shoot this backpack on my last antelope hunt.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [/quo

OMG! Its a Kimber too!

I knew that I had slighted you and its been bothering me all morning...... grin

I sure hope I haven't offended Stick...... whistle

Who?

Think you meant sugar tits.
Sugar tits exactly how high are your estrogen levels? With the frequency of you tantrums and the size of your bitch tits I'd say ifn you pissed on a stick it would phuqcking +P.

Again I feign surprise that you went outta your way to avoid how full of phuqcking schit you are. Being so phuqcking happy that your goat phuqcked bases and good value scope can get you waaaaay phuqcking beyond your ability is priceless. If you do ever manage to pry your chunt offa the couch and attempt your 2k please please post results of same as it will bring epic phuqcking humor to the conversation for starters. And don't forget the 6x or the rangefinder that can't get there. LMFAO

Oh you fat phuqcks are a hoot.

As always good talk!

Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
Big Stick, I must admit when I first came onto this site, not too long ago, I really thought you were an [bleep] and that was it.

But over the last couple of days you have made me more and more curious. There must be a reason you act like this and I really would like to know.

Are you being picked on at work or at home etc. so you try and act tough here?

Do you have a problem with alcohol?

Has your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend left you so you are at war with the world?

Maybe some of the other participants in this "conversation" can let me know.

Also, you really need to pull up your pants, or maybe buy new ones. I am sure you can afford them.

Also the rifle, is that a wood stock? I am sure it is just plastic painted brown. And what kind of scope is on it? And the caliber? And what load do you use?

Oh, I also wanted to mention the picture you showed comparing the two scopes. It was actually pretty informative. But did the young man have a cut in his forehead from a scope? If so did it happen because of his position or the way the rifle was set up?
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
On another note. Earlier I said how much I like the .17 Remington. I really do but when you are out calling foxes and a bear shows up they suck.
Can we go back a bit on this rifle/cartridge?

The 18.5" 6x45 has 40+ Mils of available erector travel from it's 200yd zero. The windshield alone gets it to the 925yd line with 105A-Max. The erector alone,will reach the 1800yd line. Add the 10 on the windshield and that's the 2000yd line on the nose. + .010" eccentric in stern,- .010" in front and 50 MOA stabbed under rear base,for a 75MOA total inclination system.

[Linked Image]

Rest assured...there's method to the madness.

It's a Mind Fhuqk......................(grin)

Now if you remember I asked you why set your rifle up for 2000 yards when the bullet at sea level will go subsonic before 1000 yards. Now I understand you wanted to maximize your POA/POI intersection and maximize the subtension latitudes of the MQ reticle, because you told me this in no uncertain terms. Just as you told me the twist of your barrel was going to keep your 105 A-Max stabilized as it went from super to subsonic, again in no uncertain terms.

I finally have my computer back from the repair shop and could run your numbers through the Applied Ballistics software. Using Brian Litz's Weapon Employment Zone calculator I learned some interesting things using a standard 20x36 inch iron maiden about your shot probability at 1000 and 2000 yards with a high confidence shot as defined.

Originally Posted by Applied Ballistics Calculator

Wind Estimation: +/- 1 mph
Rants Estimation: +/- 1 meter
Rifle Precision: 0.5 MOA
Muzzle Velocity: 10 fps SD

With a high confidence shot and a 200 yard zero you have a 70.6% chance of hitting your target at 1000 yards, which isn't a horrible percentage. However at 2000 yards your hits on target percentage drops to 5.5%. Going to 1100 yards drops you to 56%, but shortening up the range to 700 yards gives you almost a 99% hit probability.

Seems to me I need to ask again why bother setting it up for a 2000 yard shot, when clearly the cartridge isn't capable? If there truly is a "method to the madness" I don't see it, unless you just deal daily in unrealistic expectations. If that's the case, then it really explains a lot.
Sugar tits has no interest in facts. Although the fact he looks to be ready to lactate has escaped only him.
Posted By: Nrut Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
"Lil' Larry the Lippy Lactator"?

phuqk, my face hurts from LMFAO

To the OP get yourself a RACompact (18" barrel) SS in .223, plus a RAR SS in .243 or 708 which ever suits your fancy and cut the barrel to 20"..

If you don't mind blued then get a RAPredator in 6.5 Creed..

Haven't spent much time with Creed but most 5 shot groups at 300M are running around 2.8" with the best being 1.97" using IMR4451 under 140gr. A-Max's..

And to you "squirrel boy" keep up the good work!
You are doing "grate"..

g',

JEEZUS fhuqk...you do NOT need to keep on reiterating your CLUELESSNESS!

B,

What's the ol' bromide about wrestling with a pig.....

the pig loves it, but you just get muddy...........

[Linked Image]

so with that in mind.........

Thumped this one yesterday eve just before dark-thirty
@ 125 yds. give or take........

[Linked Image]

Waited till he got on this side of the mud, but it was a bang/flop. The bang of the 140 gr. Sierra Spitzer flopped him into the mud. LOL

But what the hey.......

a few pails of water and he was ready to skin!

[Linked Image]

caught him right behind the ear on the right side.

[Linked Image]

entrance

I was shooting down hill at about a 15 degree angle, the 140 gr. Sierra "Schite" exited just under and behind his left front leg.

[Linked Image]

exit.

JAPPFT,

GWB

Another testament to a “schite” bullet.

Got this one Saturday morning, just as it was getting light enough to see the crosshairs. He and his pard came out of the brush.
I’d not had the chance to yet blood my latest Merkel.

[Linked Image]
It’s a K3 in 308 Win. The 150 grain “Schite” Nosler Accubond pretty much knocked his dick in the dirt at +/- 90 yds.

[Linked Image]
Entry

[Linked Image]
Exit.

Those Accubonds are the Schizz
Bang
Flop
And next thing ya’ know

[Linked Image]

A pig mobil.

JAPPFT,

GWB

Gee, Very Cool!!!
'gwe,

Been offended all day...tryin' to get all of the EPIC risin' water I could get hold of.

Got to be where one had to tote Giotto's legs,as a resting place for wares not to float away. Purty good day to ruin a camera! Only a coupla dozen Trout all told and nothing over 31",which is rather suplizing,given the literal volume of opportunity. But dat's feeshin'.

[Linked Image]

Wingman was GoPro'n and I was gunning Stills.

[Linked Image]

Never saw a gawwdamned thang.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...................

fredrica,

How close didja' come to going outside today?!?

You "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

heavysquawker,

My my you are a Whining Kchunt!

Congratulations?!?

Be certain to bitch some more,about wares you could never afford and will never see.

Gomer,

It is indeed funnier than fhuqk,that you are delighted to be a Lap Dog,just hopin' for a scrap. You suck a mean ass! Laughing!

The pard who you are fascinated with,was calling Bears and killed this Fox.

[Linked Image]

I really enjoyed your Vagina Monologue,though you didn't haveta use such fanfare in coming outta da closet...as that was no "secret" there Toots.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

taylor,

Your Toxicology Report would rival Safarimam's. Congratulations?!?

The amount of STUPIDITY that you are "blessed" with,is simply fhuqking incredible!

Who dresses you?!? Just how "loud" is your computer,when you "shoot" it?!?

Laughing!

Nrut,

As an aside and if only for more humor,which Excuse(s) are you rockin' currently,to preclude pixels?!? I mean besides money and IQ?

Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!..................

G,

You simpleton fhuqk...CNS Insertions are moot in their mettle,as projectile integrity extrapolations are formulated.

No need to reiterate obliviously,how the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

Now for the "win",state which boolit(s) won't "do" that. It WILL be funnier than fhuqk!!

Hint.

WCH,

That's entrapment and baiting both...but I'm groovin' on the humor of how you roll.

You MEAN bastard.

Laughing!..............
So sugar tits is that the sound of you conceding just how phuqcking fulla schit you are? While your at it feel free to post results ala 223ai at 1500 and 22lr at 700 and don't forget to and humor with pics of same. You are one loud mouthed bitch aintcha.

NICE FORKED HORN by the way you really get after it.

No coincidence that you yet again avoided the camera you fat POS. GOOD ,no GREAT CALL. LMAO

Good talk.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/06/15
elkkchunt,

Swing for the fhuqking fence and dangle a pic of that Trophy you got at Camp Coke Bottle,for sticking a magazine the furthest in your box.

You KNOW you wanna.

'flave,

Unfortunately,most of it sails over pointy heads.

Hey wait...that might not be an "accident".

Laughing!...............

vikchunt,

Take it easy there Toots! taylor is on HEAVY meds and doing the best she can,collectin' food stamps and dreamin' big...don't go crushin' them "joys". She's doin' the Bigsqueeze/Safarimam Thing and rocking the schit outta her Imagination and just a coupla Posts away from faking death,as a Trump Card. Laughing!

Very GOOD fhuqking call to go right to fhuqking Whining and avoid ALL things The Rifle.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

'Homer,

You are talking out your ass,which is hardly anything "new". Please fawn over your Imaginary Pretend Rifle,in which ever manner eeks you the most "satisfaction". Have you cut out pics of it yet and tacked them to your wall?!? Laughing!

Now if only grant you more opportunity,to unleash your Imagination and it's Pretend...because it's funnier than fhuqk to watch Reality collide with Fantasy.

The NightFarce 5.5-22x 56 is impossible to get giddy about. It has sub 27.5 Mils of erector travel(less than 1Mil per ounce),weighs 32 ounces and is SFP to boot and subtension corrected at 22X,which means schit light gathering,lotsa mirage and their schit eye-relief,if only as starters. Hint.

Cheer up,the 50mm version is a piece of fhuqking schit too. Side by each extrapolations,are never not intellesting.

Just sayin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The NightFarce BEAST is even funnier yet. But hey...it's got almost got a "whopping" 35Mils of ele erector travel. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As to the Tac 338,which isn't happening either,it's tough to get giddy about. Jewell triggers and moving stock furniture,are heavy concessions that will puke in actual use. Loudeners are an easy pass too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fixed furniture trumps all,so pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. My stuff actually EXISTS and sees obscene round counts. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I don't know who's barrel they are using on House Builds currently,but I've only had (1) McMillan spout and I'd not do it again. 'Course I was never in love with the contour(Heavy Palma) or length(30")...but have had more than a few chopped/recontoured to meld balance/handling in a particular stock. I'm sooooooooo fhuqking done with long barrels. Hint.

Anywhoo...I'd want to make sure I could drive AM's 3.850" COAL DBM mags,would wanna throat in accordance to my whim and would wanna choose my contour,length,throat geometry and Maker. Mike Rock .338" spouts are wickedly wonderful and though Mike is gone,it'd be how I rolled if only for Retrostalgic Notions. Greg tends to have a few laying in wait. Google it.

Perhaps you should Secret Squirrel PM The Twatly Trifecta and get in on the "savings"...so you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks can score your first everything?!? Just saying.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!

You are doing "great"!................

fredrica,

Bless your heart.

Like YOU could afford a Red Ryder...let alone an Illuminati!?! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute". Bless your heart.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie.

Laughing!..............

heavysquawker,

Did you Banjo Gals able to come up with a Fixed Fhuqker down payment?!? Or another for your first camera?

Didn't think so. Laughing!

When you "shoot" your Imagination,roughly how "loud" does your Pretend make it for you?!?

Thanks for the keen firsthand insight.

Laughing!....................

kchunt oz,

Always entertaininger than fhuqk,when you drop in to Whine.

Though in actuality...what thefhuqk else COULD you "do"?!?

Bless your heart,you Amazingly Clueless Kchunt.

Wow +P+!...............

Shefire,

Awwww...shucks! You musta "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,again?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the concept of sealing Living Handles in the false hope of fending moisture intrusion,is TOTALLY lost upon you and "all" that you "do".

Now of course as Levers go,the BLR boasts alotta inherent advantages. Lose the barrel band,float the fore end,seal same and they become impervious to how they are shot. Much akin to a FF tube on an AR. Google it. Laughing!

Secondly,bedding/sealing the buttstock's melding to the reciever juncture,precludes them runnin' away and crackin',due both heavy round count and exposure to sumptin' called "weather". Google it. Laughing!

You'll haveta yet again pardon all facts,sailin' over your pointy head,furrowed brow and crossed-eyes...in no fhuqking particular order. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you get to "contribute" too,you lying Piece Of Schit Clueless Fhuqk.

You go girl!.............

SuperKchunt,

Pardon me while I'll yet again haveta' feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me Outdoors,than you do of yourself. Congratulations?!?

I should be charging you rent as well,for as often as you think about me...but my gracious nature precludes pryin' pennies from them without. You LUCKY kchunt!

Laughing!

You REALLY get after it.

g',

JEEZUS fhuqk...you do NOT need to keep on reiterating your simply amazing fhuqking CLUELESSNESS!

But it's funnier than fhuq,that you do.

Bless your heart!................

'gwe,

Joe Average sure the fhuqk ain't very bright.

No need to pour gas upon the Napalm of obvious.

Hint..................

'Moses,

The ONLY fhuqking way to Pimp a Number One...is to hang a "For Sale" sign on the piece of fhuqking schit and HOPE there is someone/somewhere,fhuqking STUPID enough to bite.

Hint.

Just saying.

Mainly because I got the t-shirts.................

taylor,

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you.

REALLY getta kick,how you Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks DREAM so "vividly" about being fortunate enough,to rub shoulders with me! FUNNY schit!!!

Now you really got me on the ropes,as I've never seen a 788 and am atta loss as to who even Makes 'em. So less that intel,I couldn't formulate an opinion,as I couldn't reliably factor how to mount glass upon same.

Give or fhuqking take,you AMAZINGLY STUPID Fhuqk.

[Linked Image]

Like YOU could afford a Skinner!

Woweeeeeeeee...I'm fhuqking cryin' I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard!!!!

Take a pill..............

Blackheart,

Didja' FINALLY amass the jingle to buy your first camera?!?

Didn't think so.

Laughing!

Be sure to squint extry hard,to add some "reality" to your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laughing!

Bless your heart,you sappy Day Dreaming Do Nothing Clueless Kchunt.

You gals are on FIRE!!!

Laughing!..............

short translation from Authentic Alaskan Trailer Park Jibberish, to English:

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah, etc etc etc, for 20 minutes or more...
[Linked Image]

Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/07/15
Creek was low and slow here. Managed one pic of my pard reeling in some bait for me....

[Linked Image]

One of the things I do best is serve up lunch on the killing fields....

[Linked Image]

I'm getting pretty good at this fishing thing, I caught my third fish!!!!

I'm gonna lose count pretty soon, its going so well....

[Linked Image]

SNORK! laugh
Not real keen on fishing,but here is a pic of a trout I caught last year.

[Linked Image]

So let me see if I have a handle on your bush speak, and can break this down correctly.

Taylor-CP,

Taylor (I'll call you that because its not an easy name to get creative with),

You've admitted to having a broken leg and being on narcotics, so your mind must be as messed up as one of the biggest one liars the forum has ever seen. Even though you' never once asked for prayers for your condition, or sold a misrepresented firearm and refused to give the money back.

The amount of STUPIDITY that you are "blessed" with,is simply fhuqking incredible!

Sorry, it's the best retort I could pull out of my "F'ck Yo Couch" Alaskan Gilligan's POW island hat. Please give me more material to work with.

Laughing!

Well crap, I'm screwed now! I didn't think anyone would call me on my bluff. I know I say "Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial", but even I can't hit a slightly bigger than 1 MOA target at 2000 yards better than 5 times out of 100 like the computer model. I just can't admit to anyone I'm infatuated with big numbers, it makes me look better when I'm posturing like the alpha male of a pack of feral chihuahua puppies.

Does that sound about right Stick?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/07/15
Creek was low and slow here. Managed one pic of my pard reeling in some bait for me....

[Linked Image]

One of the things I do best is serve up lunch on the killing fields....

[Linked Image]

I'm getting pretty good at this fishing thing, I caught my third fish!!!!

I'm gonna lose count pretty soon, its going so well....

[Linked Image]

SNORK! laugh

nice Muskie there Tom....
So let me see if I have a handle on your bush speak, and can break this down correctly.

Taylor-CP,

Taylor (I'll call you that because its not an easy name to get creative with),

You've admitted to having a broken leg and being on narcotics, so your mind must be as messed up as on of the biggest one liars the forum has ever seen. Even though you' never once asked for prayers for your condition, or sold a misrepresented firearm and refused to give the money back.

Sorry, it's the best retort I could pull out of my "F'ck Yo Couch" Alaskan Gilligan's POW island hat. Please give me more material to work with.

Laughing!

Well crap, I'm screwed now! I didn't think anyone would call me on my bluff. I know I say "Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial", but even I can't hit a slightly bigger than 1 MOA target at 2000 yards better than 5 times out of 100 like the computer model. I just can't admit to anyone I'm infatuated with big numbers, it makes me look better when I'm posturing like the alpha male of a pack of feral chihuahua puppies.

Does that sound about right Stick?

Since you can spell, do you have any idea how long its going to take Stumpy to figure out what you posted, by trying to read it?

I still repeat, can you imagine how frustrated Piglette's English teacher must have been, before he was expelled from Marshfield High...for being his cuddly self..

Trivia Fact... did you know Yosemite Sam was modeled after Schtick?
heavysquawker,

Perhaps you'll be able to trip enough of your Food Stamps for cash,to roll it into a coupla gallons of gas,so you can go outside next weekend. Lookin' forward to the pics. Laughing!

Funnier than fhuqk,that all the things that are impossible for you and your ilk,happen here daily. Hint. Though it is the dirtiest of tricks and the most slippery of slopes,that you are forced to use you as a barometer of evaluation,in accordance to your "means","abilities","comprehension" and "results".

Tags happen to abound around here and I heard that Seasons were generous too,so it is a common theme that folks gun a fair amount of fresh meat and most don't even bother freezing feesh. It is a common theme to Blast,when Castin'. Hint. Google it.

Looking forward to your next Hissy Fit and a fresh batcha' Excuses.

Mebbe Santy Claws will bring you a camera?!? Nawwwwwww...there ain't nobody in the Clan with the jingle.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

What didja' ALMOST do on your Big Weekend?!? If only for perspective and more oblivious HILARITY,perhaps extrapolate how CLOSE you came to doing something. I mean,was it like purty close,very close or ALMOST close? Do tell. Laughing!

At least you can "afford" nothing and then you "get" to reap all the "splendors" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. You "lucky" kchunt!

Ooopsie!...you "forgot" about your highly esteemed and much trumpeted Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Again.

What were the "odds",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

I happen to deal in bait a touch myself. Takes 30 gallons for me to feel good about a Season. Don't like to deal with more than 10 gallons atta whack.

[Linked Image]

Fun to call 'em in.

[Linked Image]

30# PP and '335 has no equal.

[Linked Image]

Never was much into fhuqking around.

Hint................

elkkchunt,

Bitchin' tackle box.

Laughing!

Streamside R&D is more than a touch enlightening,if only because that's where facts are found. Hint.

Pardon the splendor,it's how I roll...but at least you "get" to read about it!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GOOD talk.

taylor,

I'm more than happy to let your Opiate fueled Imagination and Pretend,salve your Reality,in whatever ways "work" best for you.

As far as material goes,simply pick a color and let your Imagination Pretend with it...mainly because it's as fhuqking close as you will EVER come to "doing" anything in the first hand. Hint.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks every bit as big as the fish hanging off the dinks antler in Stick's picture.
Good grief Big Stick.

[Linked Image]

Looks every bit as big as the fish hanging off the dinks antler in Stick's picture.
grin
Sugar tits your are so phuqcking fulla schit, it almost ain't funny. In these daily occurrences did you happen to take pics of your epic failures? Pardon me being afforded the luxury of not being forced to take you word for it. LMAO

Didja almost hang a pic of you almost doing something at 2k? Oh my, you stupid phuqck you almost did didn't ya, I knew you ALMOST had it in ya.

You're gettin a late start today, what was it BV or R&R last night? One of these days I might be able to afford a half gallon of that, or even an 18 pack of Busch Light.

[Linked Image]

Oh you are rollin in it ain't ya titty boy, whats it like being blessed with the ability to produce your own cream for your morning coffee, Laughin...

Thanks again for going waaaaaay outta your phuqcking way to avoid the camera yet again, you fat phuqck.

Good Talk.

Posted By: RDFinn Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/07/15

What happened to Hutch.......looks like he was digging for otters

[Linked Image]

Well who can understand what ever it is that Stumpy keeps posting... but it looks like his usual cut and paste job of the same old things over and over....

but I did notice he's down to showing photos of rifles, getting soaked in water to clean them once again, and is showing the ones he camo'ed using his teenaged daughter's nail polish...

you can tell by the yellows, the blues, the lime greens, the day glow oranges, gold etc...

I always wondered if she gave them to him, or he just swipes them from her room when she's sleeping at night....

thinkin probably the latter...

G,
You simpleton

Simple is as Simple does……………..

Acquire rifle and loading manuals……..
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Develop loads and zero at 200 yds.
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Check @ 100 yds over chrony for Muzzle Velocity.
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Compute trajectory based on BC and MV.

Simple!

Go afield and observe
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Range, Aim, Breathe, and Squeeze.
Simple!

Collect game
(Sometimes not so simple)

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB
How do those aoudads taste?

Do the orange tiedown straps keep folks from mistaking the old man bouncing along on a 4wheeler for game?

The big ol' rams tend to be pretty tough.

The ewes such as the one in the pix are great mixed with pork in sausage. I have it made into fully cooked smoked links, Jalepeno cheese, garlic and traditional.

[Linked Image]

Jalepeno cheese Summer Sausage made out of Aoudad/Pork is lip-smackin' good.

As to the straps, I had left my adjustable bungees that I usually use back at camp. I keep a tow strap in my ATV for emergencies. I weigh 185 lbs. The heaviest animal I've loaded unaided was a 182 lb (live weight) axis. In this case this ewe was on the opposite hillside just over 300 yds. She weighed +/- 125 lbs. I wrapped the strap around her horns and drug her down the hillside, and across a creekbed, loaded her and tied her down. The terrain is quite rough and rocky.

[Linked Image]

It's about a half mile to the road and if a critter is not tied down securely it will slip off and have to be reloaded.

[Linked Image]

As I age certain types of "reloads" become not so simple.

For good or bad, we hunt a 1,700 acre pasture out of a 55,000 acre ranch. It is private land and I almost never see a soul while I'm there. I do wear a green headlight going in and coming out. Seems most critters of any size don't wear headlamps.

JAPPFT,

GWB
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/07/15
Gwb

Very cool to see you have some very nice wears my hats off to you

Posted By: RDFinn Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/07/15
He has 4000 nice knives too...
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/07/15
Sugar tits
Lil' lactating Larry
that pass is almost over and back to the hump and bump.
you waisted almost all your posts. bite that pillow sugar tits, wish I had a nickel for every time you have heard that at boys camp.

1500yard rifles look like this better take notes.

[URL=http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/fredstokley/media/image.jpg1_zps2sxtbkva.jpg.html][Linked Image][/U
Originally Posted by RDFinn

What happened to Hutch.......looks like he was digging for otters

[Linked Image]

Anyone find it odd, that Hutch here, is pretending to fish, with his "2 piece" pos still unassembled ?

Even the dog doesn't know WTF is going on & it's the smartest one in the entire scenario !
[Linked Image]

Posted By: RDFinn Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/08/15
Sugar tits
Lil' lactating Larry
that pass is almost over and back to the hump and bump.
you waisted almost all your posts. bite that pillow sugar tits, wish I had a nickel for every time you have heard that at boys camp.

1500yard rifles look like this better take notes.

[URL=http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/fredstokley/media/image.jpg1_zps2sxtbkva.jpg.html][Linked Image][/U

Get rid of that scope and you probably could hit something @1500 yrds. How do you like that Stiller action ?

You do realize that "Hutch" is the one with four legs.
Nope, sure did not !

But since when did things like that matter, in this thread ?
[Linked Image]

Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/08/15
It is a very nice action I have several of the predators they make nice rifles.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/08/15
Is this the thread I can post random pics to?

[Linked Image]
Yup.

[Linked Image]

OK

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Damn, that brown is almost the size of the ones I catch out here......
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Heading back to the Petting Zoo Thursday morning.

[Linked Image]

My bud tells me the buzzards are already circling..........

[Linked Image]

bunnies will be busted

[Linked Image]

pigs will be perforated

[Linked Image]

Critters will be dis-membered

[Linked Image]

adult beverages will be consumed

[Linked Image]

Ya'

GWB

Posted By: jwall Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/08/15
GWB -

What would Booker Noe say bout that? grin grin

Jerry
Originally Posted by jwall
GWB -

What would Booker Noe say bout that? grin grin

Jerry

Somehow I don't think he'd be too critical........

[Linked Image]

and when the ol' debbil tempt's ya..........

[Linked Image]

and just in case, one should always have a fall-back........

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'

GWB
Posted By: jwall Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/08/15
I like what he said,

If you don't like his product, send it back and he'd drink it for you ! grin

Jerry
Posted By: 14Homer Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/08/15
So, what is the best Whiskey to drink after cleaning your rifle at the end of the day?

I drink wild Turkey or Knob Creek.
This thread is deep.
So, what is the best Whiskey to drink after cleaning your rifle at the end of the day?

I drink wild Turkey or Knob Creek.

Don't know if I'm qualified to make that pronouncement.

[Linked Image]

I do know that I am careful with the what/where/when and how in regards my Bulleit's.

JAPPFT,

GWB
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/09/15
If you are living in the state where Rebecca Creek is made, and not drinking it....I worry about you.....
Posted By: Seafire Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/09/15
Speaking of drinking...

I sure hope Stumpy isn't spending 30 days as a guest of the city of Craig AK, for going out and getting Sauced again and running his mouth down at the bar...

you'd think he'd learn...

plus its Christmas time....hope's he not going to celebrate it with the rest of the city drunks and meth heads instead of his family....

if you need a "character" reference there Stumpy, let us know... we'll vouch for you being quite the Character....

I am sure I speak for all of us hoping you have a very Merry Christmas....with your family... not down at the City Bed and Breakfast....
Shefire, you've clearly had too much eggnog.

[Linked Image]

I don't know about Stick, Knob Creek or buzzards, but if I don't get the hell out of this office and away from these women, I'm going to ask to be put in the city bed & breakfast.

Christmas seems to have pegged their bitch meters...

Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/10/15
Knob Creek helps deal with beotches......

I would hate to wake up the next day and find that I had stuffed them all in a container on it's way to China.

Wait....No i wouldn't.

There was a bitch fight about missing Raisin Bran yesterday.

Can't wait to see what special treat today holds.

I don't know about Stick, Knob Creek or buzzards, but if I don't get the hell out of this office and away from these women, I'm going to ask to be put in the city bed & breakfast.

Get some of that new Vodka made in Jafrica...
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/10/15
Women in the workplace are usually bitching about someone "trying to take my job"...

Sounds like these ones NEED some bran in their diets...

I work with a few women, too. I'm not sure the season has any effect on their meters. Seems to be full-time 'round here. eek shocked
Posted By: Seafire Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/10/15
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Shefire, you've clearly had too much eggnog.

outside of Montana, that is called Sarcasm there Spammy...
Posted By: mathman Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/10/15
Women in the workplace are usually bitching about someone "trying to take my job"...

Sounds like these ones NEED some bran in their diets...

A friend's wife is always bitching about what others in her office are doing or not doing, yet she's not in management where that would be in her purview.

She is however a top producer at what she does, but that doesn't seem to be enough.

Baaaad case of WHBIC syndrome it seems.
This,
Is this the thread I can post random pics to?

followed by this,
[Linked Image]

and others, made me laugh out loud. You are on a roll today ingwe my friend.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/10/15
[Linked Image]
Posted By: fredIII Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/11/15
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That pic needs some liverwurst. Thank me later.
[Linked Image]

The Remington 660.243 wears a Leupold 2-7x28. I love that scope/rifle combo. The ultimate compact rifle to my way of thinking. Tomorrow is the last day of deer season and that little gun hasn't managed to hit the woods this season. I always mean to take it but it loses out to the 700 bdl .280 every time . That one just wears a Leupold 4x28.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/11/15
Liverwurst?

What kind of a cretin are you?????

Thats summer sausage made from antelope. No need to eat domestic critter offal when you have the good stuff! grin
[Linked Image]

My model7 7mm Saum wears the CDS in the same, its one of my favorites. No problems with it to date and it has more dope in one moa than I care to send 150 etips at fur.
Random

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/11/15
How many pages do I have to go back to before I find relevant compact center fire rifle information....oh hell, never mind.

Random bunny picture. I was tactical cool before tactical cool was cool!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sako 85 Finnlight
Liverwurst?

Thats summer sausage made from antelope. No need to eat domestic critter offal when you have the good stuff! grin

That's good too, but real men eat liver. Especially if they're named Johnson.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/12/15
Originally Posted by smokepole
Liverwurst?

That's good too, but real men eat liver. Especially if they're named Johnson.

sick sick sick

Random pic thingy...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jwall Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/12/15
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

Which one are you Cub ?
Posted By: jwall Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/12/15
[Linked Image]

Or This One?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1Nut Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/12/15
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/12/15
[Linked Image]
Not a bad trio Poobs!

Hay bale and Crockett...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jwall
[Linked Image]

Which one are you Cub ?

smile
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/13/15
[Linked Image]
Is the bottom one tactical?
[Linked Image]
Like the one on the bottom. wink
Those are all rim fires...bottom one is basic 22/22mag single six.

Middle one is 17HMR

Top one is my fave, a Bisley in .22
[Linked Image]
Those are all rim fires...bottom one is basic 22/22mag single six.

Middle one is 17HMR

Top one is my fave, a Bisley in .22
Had one like that,traded it off. cry
What a gun whore....
What a gun whore....
Guilty. cool
Glad I've never done anything like that.....
[Linked Image]
Remington M 700 .375 RUM.

[Linked Image]

Winchester M 70 .375 H&H.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

On the killing fields...
Yup.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: 1Nut Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/13/15
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Higbean
[Linked Image]

Love that truck!!!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Not a bad trio Poobs!

Hay bale and Crockett...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great Pics SammO
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
What a dandy rifle. Lucky you.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: ingwe Re: Compact centerfire rifle?? - 12/19/15
[Linked Image]

I repeat (its a repeater also)

[Linked Image]

Steyr Pro, 376 Steyr.
Detachable Mag
20" Barrel

JAPPFT,

GWB
© 24hourcampfire