Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
taylor,

"Tell" me more...you are doing fhuqking "great"!!

Laughing!

Your 788 prolly shoots a LOT better than mine,as I'm suffering a fhuqking CM Shilen on that POS..................

heavysquawker,

Are you two Do Nothing Kchunts gonna go "halfsies" on a coupla gallons of gas,so you can go on a Big Weekend Trip?!?

When you really got it going on,do you Thelma & Louise things,by rollin' down the windows simultaneously (that means at the same time) and both of you kchunts yell out "Get some!"?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!................

fredrica,

I rather enjoy your Rat Rifles and Dink Transit "adventures". Laughing!

Pass the 7-08...if only because I've suffered 308's in 10,11.25,11.27 and 12" twist rates,by more than a few Mainstay Boutique Barrel Builders. Hint.

308 laughs!

POS Winny fhuqking SPR A1...though CL spouts rock. Google it!

NO Dink Zone. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pass the 22" 7-08/162's at 2700fps for the win. Hint...and pardon my having all the t-shirts.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Weather has blown the FHUQK up,so it's time to tool up for a right proper Otter Slaughter.

Rimfire Pursuits. I note that the newest Illuminatti made the cut on a rather spectacular 10/22. Who'da' thunk?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Safety FIRST,when one is in a Herd of 'em. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Super SLEEPER Boltguns,reliably fhuqk with pointy heads. PN,Rock,Brux and Bart'...in no particular fhuqking order. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh my...975yds on the windshield from a 200yd 162A-Max zero?!? Reupold got punted offa fhuqking cliff! Note how the 6x42 M1 is sweatin' boolits?!? That bitch be DOOMED. Mebbe someday,I'll get a fraction of my Loaners reeled back in.

I was thinkin' 40 was gonna do it,but now it's lookin' like it'll take 50 or so.

[Linked Image]

GOOD talk and don't forget to take "pics" of your Thelma & Louise BWT,with "your" "camera". Bless your heart,you Pavement Poundin' Minimum Wage Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Laughing!................

'303,

Taking First Place in a Jerry Lewis Telethon,is quite an "honor".

Go easy on the gals...you KNOW they are doing the best they can,with what incredibly fhuqking little they have to work with.

Bless their little retarded hearts................

'tain,

The poignant profundity of their oblivious ineptitude,do in fact take both Hilarity and Stupidity...to places neither has been before.

I reckon,the pun be intended.

Laughing!..................

elkkchunt,

Speakin' of Trophies...how's about a gawk at your "esteemed" Box Stuffin' Award?!?

Laughing!.................

'gwe,

With the rain fallin',creeks should be risin' and that means dastardly Chrome Plated Suprisin'.

Hope I don't "forget" a few cameras.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tit your loaners are priceless at least my buds can afford their own rifles. LOL. Holly chit this gets better by the second how's 2000yards 6x45 doing in the wind better leave that pos home.
Did MED AID delivery forget to send the test strips and you just guessing the insulin. Type II Diabetes can be hell on the over weight it's a vicious cycle you eat because you're fat and you're fat because you eat way to much " fat bastard".

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I don't have any cool pics of stacks of gun or game, but I did shoot this backpack on my last antelope hunt.
And I did it with a .223AI...

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Let's see the exit hole

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's a little personal....maybe you should take this to PM's?

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sugar tits when are you gonna stop avoiding how incredibly full of phuqcking schit you are re 2k with the 6x45. When you were done shooting off your mouth didja count the MOA on that goat phuqck one more time just to make sure you could if you did?

It is impressive that you took the time to count travel on the erector just so you could pretend on the net that you did something. Oh phuqcking wow you are one bad bitch.

Lose any weight today? Didn't think so... LMAO

good talk!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
taylor,

"Tell" me more...you are doing fhuqking "great"!!

Laughing!

Your 788 prolly shoots a LOT better than mine,as I'm suffering a fhuqking CM Shilen on that POS..................

Tell you more of what? If you're suffering a Shilen barrel you must of missed a dot somewhere, either that or you're going to come back with " I got it that way!" Just like that picture of the stainless Marlin with C-Thru rings POS that photobombed your pictures.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to endure (another word for suffer, check your thesaurus) your unimaginative retort when you can post again in 24 hours. Unless you decide to come back as Boxer, then we can have twice the fun twice a day! Seriously though you really need to get some new material, cut and paste along with a bad attitude can only take you so far in this world.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
I don't have any cool pics of stacks of gun or game, but I did shoot this backpack on my last antelope hunt.

[Linked Image]

I shot a backpack as well on a recent bear hunt. Took a break on a bench. My headstamp is not as cool as yours. Slummin a dang 'ol boring 308.

[Linked Image]

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Big Stick, I have come to realize I will never win an argument with you. As Mark Twain once said, Never argue with stupid people, because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I have never seen such a smart stupid idiot in my life. You act like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.

I see that you use the word **ck a lot. Do you have problems in the bedroom? It sounds like you may.

Also, about the 7mm-08 shooting 162's. I used a 7mm-08 with 162 grain Hornady's to win a state championship. You must have been **ating *ff. This kind of points back to the previous paragraph.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Big Stick, I actually do appreciate you comments on my next project. I am sure you have more rifles than me. I am past the 3 digit mark but not even close to the 4 digit line.

And I am not rich. We define rich as a person who owns their own jet. I do not have that much money but I don't buy my bullets in 100 round boxes. That is all I see on your reloading bench.

I am sure you are way over those two lines.

PS I will probably be in your part of the state next summer. I still may be able to stop in and visit with you.

Last edited by 14Homer; 12/05/15.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nut- What pack is that?

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/05/15.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 1Deernut
Originally Posted by ingwe

[Linked Image]

I shot a backpack as well on a recent bear hunt. Took a break on a bench. My headstamp is not as cool as yours. Slummin a dang 'ol boring 308.

[Linked Image]

OMG! Its a Kimber too!

I heard if it weren't for gravity you couldn't hit the earth with a Kimber! wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
fredrica,

Loaning Loaners out ain't a function of loot,it's a function of logistics and immediate R&D Findings. Funnier than fhuqk,that them facts reliably sail over your pointy head,crossed-eyes and droolin' yap. I'm sure you and The Minimum Wage Gang really have the wares! Laughing!

If someone is musing a new to them build blueprint,particular boolit,twist rate or much of anything else geared towards the Outdoors,it don't take but a second to pass same along to 'em and let 'em see WTF in the flesh. Not everyone has to read about things and look at other's pictures. Bless your heart. Laughing!

There's much to be said for side by each extrapolations and the approach tends to bolster bidness and nobody is better for the economy than I. Hint.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "contribute" too. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

'gwe,

My Favoritest day pack of All Time,currently stanks like feesh. It has killed more schit than the Bubonic Plague.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Never have seen a Kimber. I should Post a Video on how to break on in.

Laughing!...............

heavysquawker,

If ONLY you could afford a Montucky or a Fixed Fhuqker. Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks really know your "stuff",as it takes someone who "does" as "much" as you,to confuse MOA with mils. The 270/105 melding is steered with Mils and there's better than 51 in the system. Google it. Hint.

Now should you be enthralled with MOA,I just might gun some glass with erectors in them increments. Hint.

No thang to shim ala eccentrics,fore and aft. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Then stab height in the rear base,to maximize erector travel. .050" there in conjunction,don't hurt the equation. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Shake it(do NOT stir) and you'll prolly have126.5 MOA remaining on a 75A-Max smooch which is schleppin' along at 3150fps from a 21" 1-7" Mike Rock spouted 223AI. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That ain't much over 1900yds on the erector...but then there is of course them 5 Mils etched on the windshield. 10 Mils ala MQ would be cheatin'!

Hint.

GOOD talk.

taylor,

I suffered Shilen twice on purpose,once Centerfire and the other Rimfire...then have suffered 'em on accident upon multiple Used Centerfire Rifles. Never have lauded 'em and prolly never will,if only because I've got 'em. Hint.

Facts are facts,despite you and your ilk being devoid the savvy,to ascertain same. You be sure to chime in,after you are done savin' up fior your BIG Scope Purchase,that's never gonna fhuqking happen.

Bless your heart.

'nut,

Nod your head like you know what a Mk4 M3 6x is and note the famous pack.

[Linked Image]

Then say sumptin' about the hilarity of the issued BDC's and the wrong wayzee turret. Pass MOA and shut the fhuqk up. Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Homer,

There ain't nothin' to "argue",in regards to facts. You are talking out your ass,mainly due the FACT that you are an utterly Clueless Fhuqk and I Double Dog Dare you to find me "mistaken". Hint. Laughing.

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is get horned up and Whine while setting on your kchunt and conjure vivid Day Dreams that you just might some day get to step where I mighta' been. Kudos on relatin' them heart warming sweet "satisfactions",that fuel your Do Nothing Delusions. Laughing!

Never heard of a 7-08 or A-Max,until you cited same. Laughing!

Do they kick?!?

Wow +P++!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Find you mistaken? I don't use A-Max bullets in my 7mm-08. Please read stuff more closely.

I am not going to go through all of your old posts looking for mistakes. I actually do think you know a lot about reloading and stuff. But you are not perfect either. You don't like Savage rifles. Well, one just did win the world, not USA, long range rifle championship.

By the way, when are you going to quit shooting those pesky little black bears and go after a real bear? And how long ago did you shoot that poor little black bear?

So, what are you drinking tonight R & R?

Oh, I am also wondering if you are shooting mortars or rifles.

Last edited by 14Homer; 12/05/15.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
RND,SUGAR TITS holly chit the company that make brass, and design Bullets do rnd. Did they kick you off reloaders nest? Buy a reloading manual is all right there in black and white !!!! RnD priceless actually do something new that's RnD. If your smith has a reamer for a given chamber it's already been researched and developed😉 Don't tell anyone.
Where's the 2000yrd 6x45 RnD (crickets). Then with out a second thought you double down with some 1500yrd 223AI not to mention the 700 yard 22 LR.
It's really neat that your not the least bit familiar with reality. Projection is overwhelming evident. FAT, DIABETIC, SHORT, BALDING, BROKE, IMAGINATIVE, with ZERO CREATIVITY. I know I missed a bunch but this is a start. maybe a professional to talk to and get the meds adjusted would help.
" double dog dare you".

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sugar tits you piss drunk fat phuqcking cull, the only one confused is you and you alone. You can't even keep your phuqcking arguments straight you stupid phuqck. LMAO

Oh my phuqcking god titty boy tell me again how I confused a thing or where I'm mistaken as to exactly how full of phuqcking schit you really are. You manage to shoot your fat mouth off at 2k today you big tittied bitch you.

Didja almost do that today or not???

Keep drinking and they'll have to take your foot you sweet blooded bitch. Oh man this was a REALLY good talk.

You go girl!!!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
fredrica,

Loaning Loaners out ain't a function of loot,it's a function of logistics and immediate R&D Findings. Funnier than fhuqk,that them facts reliably sail over your pointy head,crossed-eyes and droolin' yap. I'm sure you and The Minimum Wage Gang really have the wares! Laughing!

If someone is musing a new to them build blueprint,particular boolit,twist rate or much of anything else geared towards the Outdoors,it don't take but a second to pass same along to 'em and let 'em see WTF in the flesh. Not everyone has to read about things and look at other's pictures. Bless your heart. Laughing!

There's much to be said for side by each extrapolations and the approach tends to bolster bidness and nobody is better for the economy than I. Hint.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "contribute" too. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

'gwe,

My Favoritest day pack of All Time,currently stanks like feesh. It has killed more schit than the Bubonic Plague.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Never have seen a Kimber. I should Post a Video on how to break on in.

Laughing!...............

heavysquawker,

If ONLY you could afford a Montucky or a Fixed Fhuqker. Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks really know your "stuff",as it takes someone who "does" as "much" as you,to confuse MOA with mils. The 270/105 melding is steered with Mils and there's better than 51 in the system. Google it. Hint.

Now should you be enthralled with MOA,I just might gun some glass with erectors in them increments. Hint.

No thang to shim ala eccentrics,fore and aft. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Then stab height in the rear base,to maximize erector travel. .050" there in conjunction,don't hurt the equation. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Shake it(do NOT stir) and you'll prolly have126.5 MOA remaining on a 75A-Max smooch which is schleppin' along at 3150fps from a 21" 1-7" Mike Rock spouted 223AI. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That ain't much over 1900yds on the erector...but then there is of course them 5 Mils etched on the windshield. 10 Mils ala MQ would be cheatin'!

Hint.

GOOD talk.

taylor,

I suffered Shilen twice on purpose,once Centerfire and the other Rimfire...then have suffered 'em on accident upon multiple Used Centerfire Rifles. Never have lauded 'em and prolly never will,if only because I've got 'em. Hint.

Facts are facts,despite you and your ilk being devoid the savvy,to ascertain same. You be sure to chime in,after you are done savin' up fior your BIG Scope Purchase,that's never gonna fhuqking happen.

Bless your heart.

'nut,

Nod your head like you know what a Mk4 M3 6x is and note the famous pack.

[Linked Image]

Then say sumptin' about the hilarity of the issued BDC's and the wrong wayzee turret. Pass MOA and shut the fhuqk up. Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Homer,

There ain't nothin' to "argue",in regards to facts. You are talking out your ass,mainly due the FACT that you are an utterly Clueless Fhuqk and I Double Dog Dare you to find me "mistaken". Hint. Laughing.

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is get horned up and Whine while setting on your kchunt and conjure vivid Day Dreams that you just might some day get to step where I mighta' been. Kudos on relatin' them heart warming sweet "satisfactions",that fuel your Do Nothing Delusions. Laughing!

Never heard of a 7-08 or A-Max,until you cited same. Laughing!

Do they kick?!?

Wow +P++!...................

Looking at that photo of you, you have no business saying anything about crossed drooling phuqs, your momma and daddy HAD to be brother and sister

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was wondering how long before gitem 'contributed'.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah elk, that rig leaves a brand too, like the mark of zorro. Lol

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.