Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Is this the thread where I can post pics of all my guns lined up and tell everyone here how stupid they are?

only if they are compact............

BTW,

I'll have a double martini.........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is Tejas, hold the olives please.

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 12/02/15.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
HR IC

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII
The perfect kimber 6x45 scope.
[Linked Image]

I know they only work in the lower 48.

FX 4x33, turret schmuret for a dink rifle. If I'd done mine 1:8 20" on a Montana, I'd still have it....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...Do Nothing Kchuntfest 2015 is on an EPIC roll,as a coupla you gals came real CLOSE to doin' sumptin' today. Laughing!

'Moses,

It's well within The Drooling Dumbfhuqk Rules,to double-dip. The ONLY fhuqking thing you can "contribute",is in fact STUPIDITY. Hint.

Been a coupla minutes since I've seen a Lever Gun...and it's funnier than fhuqk.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!..................

SuperKchunt,

You were gawddamned nearly brazen enough to say sumptin' about The Rifle and The Outdoors.

ALMOST!

Laughing!................

'Homer,

I enjoy your high-pitched nasal Whine,as you wax eloquent upon your countless insecurities and how very WELL they are founded.

Bless your heart.

What didja' ALMOST "do" today?!? Laughing!

I heard drags scream.

[Linked Image]

Enjoyed a pard forgetting his Wading boots and making do.

[Linked Image]

And FINALLY fhuqking failed my USIA waders. Nothin' thatta shot of '5200 and Gorilla Tape won't resolve...forever. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Smells like Cast & Blast in the AM. Google it.

At least you can afford to read about it.

Laughing!...............

Axtell,

Why do you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks default to cramming things in your mouths and asses?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...and Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means".

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt!.............

TBS(The Bitchy Sniveler),

PLEASE find me "mistaken",as I assure you it will be funnierthan fhuqk.

My fingers are crossed in your good "fortune",of being the first Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk to Whine herself "happy".

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

fredrica,

If ONLY you could afford a Montucky,a 6x MQ or an Illuminati,let alone 6x45 brass...or a camera. You Minimum Wage "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Be sure to continue to set on the sidelines riding the pine and shaking your pom-poms. The one thing CERTAIN about you,is that when it's all said and done...there's going to have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart..................

elkkchunt,

Some day,you'll be able to afford a scope.

Here's wishing you nothing but great luck,in Hunting empty pop cans...so you can FINALLY attain that very Dream.

Laughing!.................

'64d,

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Mean to go swipin' the gals Imagination and Pretend...if only because it's all they've got...................

g,

All "new" to me.

[Linked Image]

Add Reserve RPM and let COAL "constraints" go in the Zulu Kilbourn.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!...............

'bore,

I'm fairly comfy in the "odds" of having suffered a piece of fhuqking schit Reupold 4x. Hell...prolly even a 6x36,the herd of compacts and the steaming POS 2-7x. I just may have "some" glass.(grin)

That'd be what we in da' bidness call a "GROSS understatement". Hint.

None of them hold a zero for fhuqk,upon sumptin' that actually sees use and trigger time,conjoined with justa touch of weather. Been through it ALL and then some.

600+ rds through the 270/105/6x MQ melding and everybody wants one.

'Course side by each extrapolations in the flesh,ain't very fhuqking "fair" to either Imagination or Pretend...as Reality reliably collides with Fantasy.

Hint.

Easy for me to say...mainly because I ain't guessin' and have all the T-shirts................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Stick you said I would only ask questions and take notes, so I have a few for you? Should I be laughing now? What kind of shims you running under those C-Thru mounts on that lever? 25 or 50 MOA?

Do my eyes deceive me, are you being forced to suffer a silver 3-9 "Reupold" in those awesomely superior rings? What kind of "mechanical ceiling,where POA/POI intersections run outta erector travel and/or subtension latitude" do you have on that rifle? I thought you have an "uncanny knack for connecting dots", did you have a concussion or something that day?

So if I understand you correctly you set your 6X MQ scope up on your X45 for 2000 yards because you could, not because the A-Max is going to be effective at that range? You're saying there isn't a transonic boom, and the isn't any loss of stability on the A-Max as it goes through the non-transonic boom to subsonic speeds? What kind of group size do you expect achieve at 2000 yards with that rifle?

As a "broke dick minimum wage turd polisher" I got to ask, how come you aren't making a living with your shooting skills and expertise? Is there a problem getting endorsements or consulting jobs? Why aren't you out there setting the shooting world a fire with your mad skills?

BTW did you ever tryout for a season of Top Shot? Seems to me you'd have made the cut, Or did you have a bad day during tryouts?

I guess that was more than a few, but could you please break each one down for me?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Geeez all I got was a copy and paste.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

She needs a jolly Rodger sticker and a membership card. Meet The sugar tits school of shootings valedictorian of 2015.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

g,

All "new" to me.

No problem there guy,

I'll make it easy.

Some day's it's sixes

[Linked Image]

other days its sevens.

[Linked Image]

Every day is a holiday

[Linked Image]

every meal's a feast

[Linked Image]

Easy Squeezy!!!

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was any of that in English there Stumpy?

Do you really try to type blindfolded in a dark room....

or is it just you are that crosseyed, that doped up and can't speak English or type worth a damn anyway?

yeah, I figure the latter....

and yes I've been known to state untrue facts...

Case in Point..."Schtick is NOT REALLY that Stupid"

You keep batting there Baby Ruth and we'll all watch you keep striking out...GoGirlGo...

but I do have to give credit where credit is due...

in all my travels, I've never ever met anyone that comes close to you in being so full of themselves, while not being really able to communicate with anyone who doesn't live in a cheap trailer park...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
[Linked Image]

She needs a jolly Rodger sticker and a membership card. Meet The sugar tits school of shootings valedictorian of 2015.

So that is how Stumpy got that Popeye Look....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So what I gathered from your 6PM evening ONE post limit...

You were wearing someone else's waders, and had a 22 Pistol go off in your pocket and put a hole in your underwear, your nuts and the side of the waders at the heel....

but not to worry, nothing important was hurt that you can't repair each with Gorilla Glue and DuckTape...

also sounds like you must be 'in between jobs' once again...

you sorta do that alot...

but you seem in good spirits, so you must be on your second case of cheap beer for the day....

Party harty piglett, and enjoy your day tomorrow...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
TBS(The Bitchy Sniveler),
PLEASE find me "mistaken",as I assure you it will be funnierthan fhuqk.
My fingers are crossed in your good "fortune",of being the first Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk to Whine herself "happy".
Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.
Hint.
Laughing!(Giggling like a school girl)..............

Ooooh, you really got me with that one. You're such a kidder.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I guess I'll post a pic of a compact rifle, cause I feel the need to post pics of my equipment and my adventures in Bunny Land.

This is a Model Seven Predator from Remington, punched out to .223AI and wearing a modified B&C Alaskan stock ( Alaskan cause Ive heard thats where the cool guys live) I only have one McMillan stock, cause I'm not cool enough for more than that. It had also been duracoated by me. For this adventure it was loaded with 8.0 grains of Trail Boss and a 55 grain Hornady bullet. I was afraid to put H335 in it for fear it would become Temp. sensitive and blow me up.
Its wearing a Burris Fullfield II with Ballistic Plex cause I heard somewhere that Dotz were skookum, but Burris sucked....
But its mounted in Talley Lightweights cause the guys on the 'fire told me windage adjustable Leupold mounts sucked Donkey Balls.
It will routinely kill Bunnies day in and day out using the dots and plotting trajectories the whole way out to 75 yards! laugh

Sorry for the long winded post but I don't have any other pics of my rifles etc. to post....

[Linked Image]

Ohhh....almost forgot, the paint job on the stock is rattle can Rembrandt grin

Trying to fit in here.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice job ingwe. Although tedious, I hope you remembered to recover the backstraps from those critters.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
taylor,

Your simply Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY,never gawwdamned disappoints in it's colossal grandeur! Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you wouldn't know MOA from a Mil,but your brokedick turd polishing "savvy" letcha' cling to Dog Schit Glass and Dog Schit Mounts on the FIRST fhuqking cast. Re-congratulations?!? Laughing!

The "rifle" in question is an all but brandby newbie Marlin,that suffers from one of their many perpetual fates(just as you are tethered to innate STUPIDITY),in that it's carrier do not actuate far enough,to align cartridge to chamber. The hilarity rated a pic,as I KNEW a "hard charger" outta The Paper Hat Brigade would pounce and start flingin' her purse wildly for the "kill". Bless your heart. Laughing!

Now of course as mechanical attributes go,the Reupold 3-9x is a heavily compromised concession. It can't hold zero,has exceedingly modest erector travel(wayyyyyyy sub 60MOA) and has an inherent aptitude to shift same under zoom selection. Not that you've ever seen or shot a rifle,that would discern such glaring constants. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...tossing the generous courtesy that Marlin's Concentricity QC literally aligned stars and that windage was centered to bore(it ain't),so as to allow max erector travel in the upwards direction and it burnt but half of it's "whopping" 53MOA to yield a 150yd zero(that ain't how the cookie crumbled)...then that would leave one "armed" with a sinister 26MOA of ele correction latitude. Purty "cool"...huh?!? Laughing!

Now yet another Drooling Dumb Fhuqk concoction,is how raising glass above boreline "grants" some real gains in POA/POI intersections. While a Lovely Theorum and under the assumption of a like 150yd zero,the 3-9x Reupold in all it's "splendor" and with a fictitious 26MOA of reserve erector travel,will reach the 450yd line(24.8 MOA...which means 25MOA,because one cain't dial 1/10 MOA values) with Hornie IL Flatties at 2200fps launch. Purty "cool"...huh?!? Laughing!

Now to REALLY maximize that system,as per pointy heads,crossed-eyes and droolin' yaps,one could shim right the fhuqk away and reap a 5" sight height above boreline and really stretch 'er out! It'll burn 1.5MOA less to the 450yd line and yet be shy of being able to make the 475yd line. Dang...yet another of your bubbles burst. Laughing!

I wonder how much an Illuminati or 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker has on it's windshield?!? Google it. Laughing!

'Tis a fascinating Delusion,that you've Magically given yourself acumen that do not exist. Bless your heart! FUNNY schit!

Mightcha' be able to cite the impact velocity,where 105 A-Max insertions are Critter "friendly" and start feelin' "good"?!? Laughing! You poor poor STUPID fhuqk!

Few things funnier,than a Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumb Fhuqk,trying to talk about the things she's never seen or done,due her "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Whattya' "do" for a "living" again?!?

Laughing!

At least you can afford to read about it,then go FULL Retard and use your Imagination and it's Pretend to connect dots,for them sweet "satisfactions".

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hint.

GOOD talk...................

Axtell,

ALL you can ever "get",is a slap in your own face...due the hilarity of your "best" and the "results" of those "efforts". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt............

fredrica,

Few things "scarier" than Air Guns.

Apparently you've been around quite a few and are REALLY steeped there too. Laughing!

Fasten your seatbelt....1000 words.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Keep scourin' the Internet for pics to steal,which really showcase your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity...less your being cognizant of them facts.(that means aware) Laughing!

Pardon the inclination,zero-stop,ergo's,sub 2 ounce trigger and Maccari seals/springs during the tune. Nod your head like you "know",then be sure to Google it. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" really get after it.

Cheer up...I prolly got others too.

g,

VERY fhuqking "impressive"...not one 6mm boolit worth a fhuqk.

Just like taylor says,"bullets matter more than headstamps". Congratulations on dropping ALL the balls?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Wow +P++!................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up...though I'll feign my "surprise" that your opening move,is to always start cramming things in your mouth and ass. Congratulations?!?

Ooopsie! You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,again. You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

As per always,VERY good fhuqking call to wax eloquent on your incessant Vagina Monologue,rather than TRY to mention anything in regards to The Rifle.

Looking forward to your next Whine and more Excuses,as you spin yarn after yarn,about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend ARE free. On the "BRIGHT" side however,the sheer number of things beyond your "abilities" to "understand",would getcha in The Guinness Book...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't "forget" you "can't read" this!

elkkchunt,

Do tell...just what are the Minimum "Requirements" to get in The Titty-Titty Bang-Bang Club. As another aside,is their a minimum Coke Bottle thickness "standard",so as to keep things fair for you?!?

Thanks in advance,for the keen firsthand insight.

TBS,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you shut your fhuqking pie-hole and are unable to find me "mistaken". Laughing!

Now...what were the fhuqing "odds".

Bless your heart.

'gwe,

Faux 22LR'ing ain't my gig...but then again,I never was into fhuqking around or pulling spark plugs,because my equipment "ran too well". Hint.

It seems to me that a 20" Seven 223AI in a McMillan MR handle,would scoot 40's at 3900fps++ and that a 1pc XP-100 DD base wearing Posilign 1" DD eccentrics,would toss 45+ MOA of erector latitude,ala 275yd zero from it's M1 equipped Reupold 6x42?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Through The Grapevine,I hear if you give Bob a shout,he'll concoct whatever one wishes.

[Linked Image]

It would seem that with a 50yd zero,sucha machine would be able to reach the 700yd++ line with a 10x MQ all in? But this stuff gets really confusing,with scope height,inclination,Mils,MOA and the like. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Can't wait to hear about what The 'Gang ALMOST "did" today! Laughing!

I'm torn on whether to Blast or Cast first. Thoughts?

Google it.

Laughing!

Hope I don't "forget" a few cameras!!!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
I guess I'll post a pic of a compact rifle, cause I feel the need to post pics of my equipment and my adventures in Bunny Land.

This is a Model Seven Predator from Remington, punched out to .223AI and wearing a modified B&C Alaskan stock ( Alaskan cause Ive heard thats where the cool guys live) I only have one McMillan stock, cause I'm not cool enough for more than that. It had also been duracoated by me. For this adventure it was loaded with 8.0 grains of Trail Boss and a 55 grain Hornady bullet. I was afraid to put H335 in it for fear it would become Temp. sensitive and blow me up.
Its wearing a Burris Fullfield II with Ballistic Plex cause I heard somewhere that Dotz were skookum, but Burris sucked....
But its mounted in Talley Lightweights cause the guys on the 'fire told me windage adjustable Leupold mounts sucked Donkey Balls.
It will routinely kill Bunnies day in and day out using the dots and plotting trajectories the whole way out to 75 yards! laugh

Sorry for the long winded post but I don't have any other pics of my rifles etc. to post....

[Linked Image]

Ohhh....almost forgot, the paint job on the stock is rattle can Rembrandt grin

Trying to fit in here.....

I think there may be a subliminal message in that pick, in how the bunnies are arranged.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
OK...I didn't shoot reduced loads in this. They were FULL POWER .222s! Stoked to the gills with TAC, a powder known to be far superior in every way to H335. Topped off in factory mounts with a Redfield Revolution ( the GOOD stuff...not the 'Revenge'...)
This one REALLY kills bunnies...its all we have left to hunt in Montucky....

[Linked Image]

Ohhhhh, and I caught a little fish too.....

[Linked Image]

But only one....its my first! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cast-n-blast at it's finest! grin

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.