Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 65 of 67 1 2 63 64 65 66 67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Where else except a campfire thread about masons can you find a link to a total moon unit knitting scarfs from yarn stuffed up her fore port of entry?

Originally Posted by Steve

Can't believe I forgot about that post. Just in time as I'm wrapping up my Christmas shopping and I need something for a certain relative.

Last edited by Steve; 12/16/15.

Carpe' Scrotum

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good grief, men. Women are knitting scarfs with a whole skein of shaved lamb hair shoved up their cooter and you guys are discussing mason biscuits!

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I maintain that no Christian has any business being involved in Freemasonry. Any acknowledgement of a creator which is not explicitly an acknowledgement of the Triune God is, at best, a form of syncretism, and at worst a form of satanism.

Wow, those are some pretty fancy words!

And typical of a Christian....if you don't believe exactly as he does, then you are a heretic.

Any fancy words that are synonymous with fluoride in water, plastic wrapped guns in showers, or negroes rampaging by in pickups?

You can't make this schitt up.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I maintain that no Christian has any business being involved in Freemasonry. Any acknowledgement of a creator which is not explicitly an acknowledgement of the Triune God is, at best, a form of syncretism, and at worst a form of satanism.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I spend time on Reddit, the scarf knitting cooter showed up last week and get a "meh" out of the WTF community. Knitting cooters are ephemeral.

The search for Good biscuits is eternal..

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mog75
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Did the aliens finally come back for derby dude?

Probably. Haven't seen that one post in quite a while. Wasn't even aware they'd visited him the first time. Link?

I don't think they visited him as much as kicked his azz off the space ship for being a kook

I thought maybe they came back for him out of sympathy

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
I knew Derby Dude...they took him to fly around the galaxy and photograph him in all kinds of different locations.

They thought he was a travel gnome.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lol

Knew??? Did he pass?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Somethings around here never change, except for the vagina scarf laugh

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
interesting thread I've also been invited to join and have experience through my neighbors kid of shriners hospital being top notch. Personally never looked into it being very busy american legion and other veterans organizations.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Lol

Knew??? Did he pass?

Derby Dude used to come into the LGS where I worked years ago.

Haven't seen him around town though, so I don't know if he passed or is the traveling gnome for aliens.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
Lol

Knew??? Did he pass?

Derby Dude used to come into the LGS where I worked years ago.

Haven't seen him around town though, so I don't know if he passed or is the traveling gnome for aliens.

I've seen him around another gun forum awhile back.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Does Masonry conflict with Christianity in any way.?
Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.

There's a lodge just a few blocks from my home, and I pass it on my daily walks.

Damn you are one stupid SOB!

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Where have YOU bean?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, bringin this thread back up makes me feel bad.

I practiced hatin' Masons while the thread was up originally, but when the thread went away, I kinda backslid.

But as far as Trump and Masonry goes........... What they have in common is that nobody takes either as seriously as THEY do themselves.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lord love a DUCK !

That's IT,....dammit,....!!!!!

I though I was "clean" , too.

I'm going to pull all the Masonite off my workbench, and be DONE with anything vaguely related thereto.

That'll work ( I fervently hope)

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fish head
This one is good too. laugh

--------------

Beware of "Duck Dynasty" and Hollywood
Personally, I can't stand Duck Dynasty, the new series on T.V. But, as with all other series, Hollywood "ramps-up" the B.S. in order to get you to watch this trash.

Let there be no mistake. ALL t.V. programming these days has NOTHING BUT MASONS as the "stars." From "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers" to "Hot in Cleveland" and on and on and on and on...........the actors are ALL Masons. "Storage Wars" is the most blatant in "advertising" that the stars are Masonic.

The reason the Masons of Hollywood hire their own ilk, is so that the repective Lodge can receive it's "fair share" from people like "Pops" on Pawn Stars.

But, getting back to Duck Dynasty.....Phil Robertson is the head Masonic puke in this series. I wouldn't bring this up except for one reason....this Masonic Moron is beinbg heralded as a form of "saviour," in that he has been "pushing" religion in his latest episodes. And this a absolutely frickn' scary!!!

Folks, first of all, Hollywood will not allow ANY reference to the True God. So when "they" start telling you that this guy, this Masonic puke, is a Christian, don't believe it. Any time Hollywood tells you to listen to "this guy" about God, you know it's all about Satan.

Hollywood, itself, is Masonic trash, satanic trash. ALL of your favorite actors are Masonic pedophiles and perverts....John Wayne, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Charlie Chaplin, Jackie Gleason.....ALL OF THEM ARE MASONIC. This holds true to this very day.

And now the latest "have to do" thing is to listen to a Masonic Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty tell you what you need to know about God. Phil Robertson doesn't know [bleep] about God because he is a satan worshipping Mason.

Beware when Hollywood tells you that they "have a Christian" on board.
Beware of Duck Dynasty.
Remember this. Only Masonic/Satanic scum get their own series on T.V.
If it' on T.V., it's Masonic/Satanic.

research "phil robertson freemason", or go to 'popularnewsupdate.com/phil/phil

No doubt this ducker is related to Pat Robertson, another piece of Masonic trash.

--------------

Link ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255588

That entire bucket of absolute moronic garbage is the most idiotic nonsense I've ever read.

Obviously the retarded author of that diatribe knows virtually nothing about show business or Hollywood other than Hollywood's somewhere out on the West Coast where they make movies or somethin'.

What a numbskull.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I saw some at Costco today. They were so obvious. Frankly, I was ready to sign up!

Oh wait,....they were Mormons!! Cute ones at that! grin

Can I convert?? Do I get all the benefits?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I don't like Mormon food, yech.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
Where have YOU bean?

I've been here some, you just don't notice the non Etta avatar

Page 65 of 67 1 2 63 64 65 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

682 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,846
Posts18,496,943
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.