Hop To
Page 67 of 67 1 2 65 66 67
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I maintain that no Christian has any business being involved in Freemasonry. Any acknowledgement of a creator which is not explicitly an acknowledgement of the Triune God is, at best, a form of syncretism, and at worst a form of satanism.

Wow, those are some pretty fancy words!

And typical of a Christian....if you don't believe exactly as he does, then you are a heretic.

Any fancy words that are synonymous with fluoride in water, plastic wrapped guns in showers, or negroes rampaging by in pickups?

You can't make this schitt up.....

Reminds me an awful lot of those muslim fellows actually.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
No, guy I seen wears a wool scarf that smells like old tuna salad.

That you???

(Obviously never been to Portland, OR)

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I knew a couple Amish guys the Masons tried to recruit, but when they found out about the nekkid wimmen and likker they backed out.

Mathew 22: 37-39

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by cra1948
I knew a couple Amish guys the Masons tried to recruit, but when they found out about the nekkid wimmen and likker they backed out.

What, the Masons didn't like the naked Amish women and their licker?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

That you???

That's Steve's brother in law.

So you've met him?

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maternal Grandfather was a very good man and long-time Mason - 32nd Degree et al. I met many of his lodge mates while growing up. They were fine guys and certainly were good one for another - and were very supportive for my Grandmother when Pop died rather early at age 55. He had often talked with my Dad about becoming a Mason.

Dad proved to be one of the wisest, most sincere and honest, well-grounded and moral men I have ever met. He was independent and self-sufficient, and he was a devout and inspired Christian. Dad said he never considered becoming a Mason. One thing that bothered him a lot were the "connections", favoritism and hiring/job benefits accorded Masons by other Masons. He said that ring was too powerful for his liking.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Entertaining thread. I have no personal experience with freemasonry.
Since this is this internet, I won’t let that stop me from adding my two cents.
Colin Ross is a Canadian born psychiatrist who is well published in the peer-reviewed psychiatric literature and is the author of several books. One book, “The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists,” was based on his extensive review freedom of information act documents. It appears the US intelligence services funded a great deal of research by some of the most prominent psychiatrists in North America. Most of the relevant documents were heavily redacted. What was available was damning, however. Much of the research was focused on using severe abuse to deliberately create dissociative-identity disorder (multiple-personalities) in subjects. Many of the psychiatrists who conducted the research were high-level masons. In fact, the research was also funded by Masonic organizations, or these organizations were used as fronts for government funding. Many of these same psychiatrists were/are members of the “False-Memory Syndrome Foundation.” This foundation has attacked the credibility of the diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder, the physicians who treat it, and the patients. Many of these patients claim to suffer from the disorder due to ritual satanic abuse. So, the freemason psychiatrists who were receiving funding to create dissociative-identity disorder in secret were publicly discrediting the diagnosis, the doctors, and the patients. This, of course, proves nothing. The experts who know for sure are the Masons themselves. They, however, are sworn to secrecy. You can find the book on Amazon if you are interested.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by RWE

That you???

That's Steve's brother in law.

So you've met him?

I bought his old truck.

Couldn't keep the barn cats out of the thing

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JSTUART

DUDE!!!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
One thing that bothered him a lot were the "connections", favoritism and hiring/job benefits accorded Masons by other Masons. He said that ring was too powerful for his liking.

A Man that wanted to get by and be known for his own merits not someone elses.........Rare quality in a man nowadays.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Mr. Stuart,

How close are you to Melbourne?

There's this lady that knits scarves there and I need a few for gifts...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

Mr. Stuart,

Standing rule.....We don't pick on forum members family. You owe JS an apology....... grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Mr. Stuart,

Scarves are SO last year......... P M SPANO FOR A HAND KNITTED NECK GAITER ........... Deerwhacker 444 has a picture of him modeling one.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Scarves are SO last year......... P M SPANO FOR A HAND KNITTED NECK GAITER ........... Deerwhacker 444 has a picture of him modeling one.

You must have me mistaken with some other 444 as I know not what you speak...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[quote=curdog4570] P M SPANO FOR A HAND KNITTED NECK GAITER ........... Deerwhacker 444 has a picture of him modeling one.

Do you mean neck gaiter or neck goiter?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the process of busting Spanky over all his big claims, ranch,etal, a member also posted a picture of him "modeling" a neck gaiter his wife markets.

It's like a sleeve that pulls on over your head to keep your neck and throat warm.

The member who posted it is from Oklahoma, but is disavowing his effort.grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

"the Masons teach that if you live a good life and help your fellow man then you will go to Heaven."

With all the talk here about Free Masonry being compatible with Christianity among, mostly, unpleasant junior high play ground sorties, little boy sword rattling by the name-calling defendants, if the above quote by Mason, sbrmike, is true, then then none of you defending the compatibility of Masons and Christianity know what you are talking about.

That aside, were I not a Christian, and uncaring of it, I, upon an offer to sup and mingle with the fine character, and civil uprightness so exemplified by Free Masonry here, would..defer.

Wow, just happened back on this thread and wondered if it was the same one that I had contributed to years ago. It took to page 33 to find my original answer, but it is the same thread.

I want to clear my answer up a bit. My answer is NOT a fundamental of Freemasonry; it is a single line of text, taken out of context, and seized upon by Jerry and Pat as justification for their crusade against Freemasonry. It is NOT a major teaching, part of an oath, nor any major principal of any kind. It is just a line as if we were talking about how to be a better person. I stand by my assessment that Jerry and Pat just used/use it to keep their masses under their thumb and no one else's influence, period.

Used to be good Baptists embraced Freemasonry, especially down South. Most Masons in general were good God fearing men and a lot were pillars in their Church.

My opinion and I stand by it.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

One posted: "the Masons teach that if you live a good life and help your fellow man then you will go to Heaven."

My father was a mason and this statement could well have been said by him.

Here what I posted, regarding my father, two years ago:

"..... he would state that there were only two requirements for "salvation." One would be a belief in a supreme being. The other was to be a good solid citizen and do "right" and therefore be found in good stead at the judgment...."

So, he would refer to the "Supreme Being" as God and came to profess a belief that if one had this belief and was a good solid citizen, one would be accepted "into oneness with God." When asked about how he could state this or justify these beliefs, he would ask me if I was "interested" in learning more about becoming a Mason."

This belief of honoring "God" and being a "good guy" and thus being "accepted" by God is classic "works doctrine." The appeal of course is to one's "pride."

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I admire and appreciate "good works". But, they ain't going to suffice for eternity.

Page 67 of 67 1 2 65 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 12 invisible), 823 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.