Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
How low can this scumbag go?

Liar, liar, pantsuit on fire: Hillary Clinton still insists she didn’t tell the grieving families of the Benghazi victims that an anti-Islam video was to blame.

Yet family members say she said just that, three days after the attack, at the Sept. 14, 2012, ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/09/hillary-clintons-most-repugnant-lie/

[Linked Image from ]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
These poor family members would be great in a campaign video just prior to the election next November!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I think the even more repugnant lie is that she had no knowledge of the attack and the available rescue team early on.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think everything about her is repugnant.

No wonder BillyBob has needed to get so much on the side.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NO, I think it was "I love you Bill" when they got married.

Last edited by BountyHunter; 12/26/15.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You'd have to know how to split a hair and sand it down, with her decades of lies.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
If the right guy gets the republican nomination I expect the anti Hillary adds will make Willie Horton pale in comparison no pun intended. God help us if they put up another play nice milksop.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
These poor family members would be great in a campaign video just prior to the election next November!

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
The biggest lies belong to Trump. Whopper of the Year, according to Fact Check:

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/12/the-king-of-whoppers-donald-trump/

Of course, the most obvious lie is that the rag known as the New York Pose bears any resemblance to a credible publication. Or maybe an even most obvious lie is that you guys have half a brain combined.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
The biggest lies belong to Trump.

No surprise about campaigns. That's pretty much status quo. What goes on while in administration employ, that's a wholly different matter, but we shouldn't expect you to get that I suppose.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Pashooter
If the right guy gets the republican nomination I expect the anti Hillary adds will make Willie Horton pale in comparison no pun intended. God help us if they put up another play nice milksop.

Not likely. Trump doesn't play nice.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Of course, the most obvious lie is that the rag known as the New York Pose bears any resemblance to a credible publication. Or maybe an even most obvious lie is that you guys have half a brain combined.

There's a difference between exaggerating or embellishing the truth as opposed to an outright lie...even us guys with half a brain can figure that out...Hillary WAS and IS the biggest lier in the race....IMHO, supporting a candidate that couldn't even competently run the state department, puts that persons mental state somewhere between retarded or just plain stupid...

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who have sworn to uphold & defend the constitution of the United States then turn around & immediately try to pass legislation to weaken it...it ought to be grounds for removal from office & a lifetime ban from seeking such...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
hillary is a congenital lier. She is a psychopath. Just like her husband.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
hillary is a congenital lier. She is a psychopath. Just like her husband.

I believe she is suffering from dementia as well and she has not recovered from the fall of a few years ago.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

there are a billion women, Ho Mo's, LesBos, Ghetto Bangers etc, that not an ounce of that would matter to them... they don't care about anything but themselves... its "all about them".. and not what they can do for their country, but what their country is gonna do for them.... and with that attitude, Hillary is their candidate... that is what she preaches and that is all they care about...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

are you still wasting this nations air by being alive???

I thought you were going to visit the Grand Canyon and do a Swan Dive to the bottom of the canyon....

Just FO&D, would ya...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Should the unthinkable happen, does that allow us to call her the "First Skank"? Or does someone else have a more appropriate title?.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Head C&nt in Charge.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Should the unthinkable happen, does that allow us to call her the "First Skank"? Or does someone else have a more appropriate title?.
Paul B.

No, she would be COTUS, 1st skank belongs to her aide, Huma Abedin who is married to 1st Perv Anthony Weiner.

Americans First!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The Pantsuit should be residing in a federal pen.. The sooner, the better...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Seafire

are you still wasting this nations air by being alive???

I thought you were going to visit the Grand Canyon and do a Swan Dive to the bottom of the canyon....

Just FO&D, would ya...

Still here, SF, and by that I mean...well, you know what I mean. Trump gets a 76% False or Mostly False rating from Politifact. In other words, 3/4 of what he says is complete BS. Hillary is down at 28%, near the bottom with the other Democrats. Notably, Bush is the only Republican close, at 32%. Guess the truth doesn't sell well in Republican voter circles. Like here.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 24 invisible), 1,681 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,122
Posts18,483,677
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.