Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Assuming the statistics are accurate, that the vast majority of gun violence is "black on black: compared to a much smaller percentage of "white on white."

My family came from England on my dad's side, not sure about my mom, but I have inherited the typical light skinned northern European physical characteristics. Most of the people I know and with whom I associate are like me and speak proper English. Besides having these light skinned European characteristics, we have jobs or own businesses which consume the vast majority of our time each week. We work five or six days a week, maybe seven when necessary to get the job done. Most of us go to church each Sunday, with our children. Most of the families have a mother and father, which in most cases, are the birth parents of the children in the family.

We spend alot of time and money on our children's activities. Most of us like to hunt and fish, and own several firearms. The neighborhoods in which we live are relatively quiet at night, because we are in bed resting, in anticipation of getting up early and going to work. We don't fear walking around amongst others of our kind, but we will make sure the car doors are locked if we stop at a street corner where there are "blacks" congregated.

For the most part, the men with whom I associate wear their trousers or shorts up around their waist and we keep our underwear out of sight in public.I don't know anyone who listens to rap music that calls women "ho's" and glorifies killing cops. I don't know any man who looks like me that goes around in public holding his crotch. I feel no great need to arm myself when I am in controlled situations with people who look like me. However, when I am forced to be in an area with a majority of "blacks" I feel a strong need to arm myself. With "whites" I feel relatively safe and non-threatened. With "blacks" I feel threatened and not safe at all.

It has been my life experience since the early 1960's that American "blacks" have a reputation of drinking, drugs, gambling, carousing, illicit sex, laziness, not working, hanging out in gangs, robbing, stealing, and talking Ebonics, lining up at the welfare office for a government check, and generally being a blight on a civil society.

Add to this picture, rampant gun violence. Is there any reason why a civil society should not fear these people? Why can't the "black" demoncraps see this?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This IS the great society.

It can't be bad as it is a dem creation. Its only problem is that we need to spend more money on it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
if you have to ask such a question, you are just plain out of touch with the reality of things in America.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Murder serves as retro active birth control in the black community. They seem find birth control is too much responsibility.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That b raciss and 100% accurate.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can take the Monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the Jungle out of the Monkey

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is this way because we pay them to keep it so.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

It has been my life experience since the early 1960's that American "blacks" have a reputation of drinking, drugs, gambling, carousing, illicit sex, laziness, not working, hanging out in gangs, robbing, stealing, and talking Ebonics, lining up at the welfare office for a government check, and generally being a blight on a civil society.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bea175
You can take the Monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the Jungle out of the Monkey

You be racis.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The truly sad thing is some people think all black people fit into that perspective, nothing could be further from the truth.
Does the name Ben Carson ring a bell? How about reading Meadowlark Lemon's obituary.

You are only shorting yourself by judging the masses by the actions of the few.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In many areas 90% of the crime is committed by 10% of the population.

When 90% of that 10% are of a particular demographic, it is very hard not to generalize.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
proto archaic humans 1.0..........

who gives a fugg if they kill each other....

couple less I have to pay for with my tax dollars

im tired of groids...................

Last edited by renegade50; 12/29/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem is that the actions of the few are almost always seen as representative of the whole by those outside the group.

All groups have bad apples, but if someone identifies with that group and wants the group as a whole to prosper they need to point out the bad apples as exceptions and not accept bad behavior under any circumstances. Doesn't matter if it's black people, Masons, Jews, Muslims, Holy Rollers, Republicans or the Boy Scouts of America. If the many don't condemn the actions of the inevitable bad few among them then I call them guilty by association, as do most people.

I do see that condemnation among black people but it is the exception rather then the rule, at least that's the way it looks. There are a few videos of angry black women and well spoken (or not) black men calling spades spades and denouncing the behavior of violent thugs of dusky hue. But those stand out because they are the rare exception, not the rule.

The truth is that without black on black violent crime statistics folks would see America as a very peaceful place even with millions of firearms in private hands. I for one am sick of the actions of a minority within a minority giving gun owners - ME - a black eye, metaphorically speaking. I am sick of liberal reactions trying to pass restrictive laws that directly harm everyone to try to "fix" problems associated with a minority within a minority. I am sick to death of a portion of 12% of our country's population dragging the entire country down.

I am a blatant racist. If I meet a black person one on one then almost every time you find if you treat a person with normal courtesy they respond in kind. But I will not deny in the least that a black person has to prove more to me than a white person in a similar situation would. That's human nature. If I knew that XX% of the white people I wanted to hire were functionally illiterate even while holding a college degree I would hire nothing but Asians (or Jews). If I had an 80% chance of being attacked by white teenagers whenever I went out and about I'd feel the same way toward white teenagers.

Honest to God, I would love to see black people as part of the American melting pot more than you (black folks of all kinds) know. I long for the day when I see a group of black teenagers and don't check to make sure my carry piece is ready. I long for the day when I see a black face and it provokes no more emotional reaction in me than seeing an Italian (who would have loathed my Irish ancestors as much as they loathed him) or an Asian or a man with red hair.

I want to say to all black people right here and now I am sorry, really and truly sorry that some of my ancestors brought some of your ancestors over to this country and treated them worse than dogs. I honest to God wish it wasn't so. Slavery is a stain on our country's proud history and the reasons for its founding, and especially on a certain geographically situated group of white people who otherwise place a high value on personal honor.

But it happened. It's in the past and absolutely no one can change it. Whenever anything bad happens, all you can do is get up and go on. Sitting around blaming someone else for your problems does absolutely nothing to help anyone. And to be honest, nobody gives a flying f_ck about someone who sits around feeling sorry for themselves, that's another truism of human nature. In fact most openly sneer at people who refuse to help themselves. But start to help yourself and you'd be amazed how many helping hands of all colors are offered.

I can see why black people hate white people. I suppose if the roles were reversed I would hate white people too. And even 150 years after the fact, I can see how I would want revenge for something I wasn't even personally involved in. But a thirst for revenge, like any other form of hatred, simply destroys the person or persons who carry it. The person or persons you hate generally don't give a sh_t about your hatred of them.

So in parting, I would say to all people anywhere who feel like life gave them a bad hand:

"Living well is the best revenge."

I would love to see all black people live well. I truly would.

Living well is entirely within your reach but you, as a group, are blowing it really badly.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why more black on black violence than white on white?

Because a higher percentage of black people are criminals and they live in the same areas. I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jim,

Very well said. I think you speak for a lot of us.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
gentlemen
you all need to do some research

the only blacks that are genetically similar to all the other races on the planet are the ones who have mated with other races after being removed from Africa

do some googling on Neanderthal dna
do some googling on the human genome and racial differences
do some googling on racial dna and skeletal differences
do some googling on racial iq scores and genetic brain differences
google synapse and neuron connection by race
google cranial brain volume by race
do some googling on college admission scores by race and credit giving by race for college admission

even when blacks design their own iq test
they score just as low by race
iq test are based on your ability to learn

the vast majority of this info is surpressed for obvious PC reasons, but it is their and is backed with hard science and research.

only 15-20% of blacks are human 2.0
and most of them are in north america
aborigines score even lower than blacks

groids aint the same type of human as the rest of the worlds races
at least the vast majority of them aint

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
Originally Posted by bea175

You be racis.

I try very,very, hard

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Slavery is a stain on our country's proud history and the reasons for its founding, and especially on a certain geographically situated group of white people who otherwise place a high value on personal honor.

Southerners had plenty of help:

“Money was earned by Jewish communities in South America, partly through slavery, and went to Holland, where Jewish bankers handled it,” he said. “Non-Jews were also complicit, but so were we. I feel partly complicit.”

Though he holds no official position in the Dutch Jewish community, van de Kamp, 65, is among the best-known Orthodox rabbis in the Netherlands, a status earned through his several books on Dutch Jewry and frequent media appearances.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/articles/item/how_culpable_were_dutch_jews_in_the_slave_trade

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
According to the FBI solved homicide statistics for 2013, the rates of black on black (90.12%) and white on white (83.49%) are pretty close. Since these sample sizes are quite large, I would expect them to be a fairly accurate representation of the universe of violent crime in the U.S.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am a Southerner, born and bred and proud of it. I live in Idaho now but that's for personal reasons, not because I wanted to get out of the South. I went to Camp Dixie for summer camp, in the heart of Rabun County, GA. My whole family, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins were from the South, North Carolina to be exact. All of my friends were Southerners from Georgia and Alabama mostly. Ancestry.com tells me my genetic ancestry can be traced back to some people who lived in Georgia in the 1840's. I slept with a 3x5' Stars and Bars over my bed until I left home. The one undying truth in my life was that there ain't a Yankee alive fit to lick the mud off of Robert E. Lee's boots.

But we grow and change.

Slavery happened. Southerners were complicit. Doesn't matter if we had help or not. Saying "yeah, well they were part of it as well", whether "they" is Jews, Yankees or other blacks doesn't change my ancestors' complicitness one tiny iota.

My ancestors weren't any more inherently evil than anybody else before, during or after. They weren't evil any more than medieval physicians were when they bled their patients to death to cure a cold. Just the way people thought back then.

It happened. There was a war that happened as well. We lost.

The past is past. Oh well. Be proud of the good parts and just accept that there were also parts that weren't so good, same as in any society throughout history. And the lesson from history is to keep the good and lose the bad, keep the attitudes about personal honor, Keep the attitudes about chivalry and personal responsibility. Lose that 150 year old chip on the shoulder about the outcome of a long ago war. That's not my cross to bear and it only weighs down those who do.

The past is past. I only read about it, I wasn't there. I'm concentrating on living well in the here and now.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, AB2506, Akbob5, 300_savage, 20 invisible), 17,484 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,997
Posts18,540,249
Members74,053
Most Online21,066

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.