Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ConradCA
It's not really about race. It's culture. The Ghetto Gangster culture was created by LBJ's war on the poor. Giving welfare to those who are able to work is corrupting to the soul. Those blacks who belong to this culture commit over have of the crime in the USA.

The only solution is to end all forms of welfare for those who are able to work. Force them to find jobs and take responsiblity for their own lives instead. If we need to find unskilled jobs for these people we can hunt down the illegals and open up millions of jobs for out former welfare dependents.

Here's a question:

Of all the people on welfare, what percent are black? And how does that compare with the overall percent of the population?

And how has it changed over time?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by ConradCA
It's not really about race. It's culture. The Ghetto Gangster culture was created by LBJ's war on the poor. Giving welfare to those who are able to work is corrupting to the soul. Those blacks who belong to this culture commit over have of the crime in the USA.

The only solution is to end all forms of welfare for those who are able to work. Force them to find jobs and take responsiblity for their own lives instead. If we need to find unskilled jobs for these people we can hunt down the illegals and open up millions of jobs for out former welfare dependents.

Here's a question:

Of all the people on welfare, what percent are black? And how does that compare with the overall percent of the population?

And how has it changed over time?

P

Been posted before.

Here you go -

============

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

So, of that 110,489,000 (DAMN, that is a staggering number...), and with those percentages, that means that there are:

43,974,622 blacks
42,869,732 whites
17,346,773 hispanics
2,651,736 asian
3,646,137 other

Let's take a look at that as a function of the percentage of the overall population of each group, shall we?

These numbers are the most recent by the U.S. Census Bureau - https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p25-1143.pdf

There are 198,103,000 non-hispanic whites in the U.S. That means that using the above numbers 21.6% of the white population is on welfare. That's more than 1 out of every five.

There are 50,477,594 hispanics in the U.S. The above numbers indicate that 31.3% of the hispanic population in the U.S. is on welfare; almost one out of every three.

For asians (17,083,000 in the U.S.), 15.5% are on welfare; more than 1 out of every seven.

For blacks, the percentage is 104.6% given the official government statistics. That's right; given the official U.S. government statistics with 39.8% of the 110,489,000 receiving welfare being black (43,974,622), and official black population of 42,039,000 in the U.S. according to the U.S. Census Bureau, you've got more blacks on welfare than you officially have blacks in the country.

If you go by the "black in combination with another race" number of 45,562,000 as the official number, you end up with 96.5% of the black population being on welfare.

Last edited by 4ager; 12/29/15.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
at least the chinks are holding up their end of the bargain. love the chinks

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
According to the FBI solved homicide statistics for 2013, the rates of black on black (90.12%) and white on white (83.49%) are pretty close. Since these sample sizes are quite large, I would expect them to be a fairly accurate representation of the universe of violent crime in the U.S.

What are those percentages? 90% + 83% IS OVER 100%.

90.12% of solved BLACK homicides had both a black victim and a black killer.

83.49% of solved WHITE homicides had both a white victim and a white killer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dunno 'bout why blacks seem bent on killing each other, it's their deal and I'm not inclined to probe.

As far as the "white man's burden", well lookie here...

Simple message, no? STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nifty-two-fifty
In many areas 90% of the crime is committed by 10% of the population.

When 90% of that 10% are of a particular demographic, it is very hard not to generalize.

Figure that the largest percentage of crime from that 10% is committed by males 15-35, and the percent of the population causing about 50% of major crime is actually 3 or 4 percent or less.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unorganized crime, wherein when the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, every problem is a nail.

Compare that to organized crime - for example the Mafia or Yakuza. Violence is multiple tools in one drawer of a well-stocked toolbox.

Implied violence. Threatened violence. Applied violence - this one being the most expensive, the least used, and then only very localized.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jim in Idaho,

Very well written.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What are those percentages? 90% + 83% IS OVER 100%.

Here's the way it works. 84% of all statistics are made up at the time of use.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A better question is why are such a huge proportion of blacks criminals?

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
You are only shorting yourself by judging the masses by the actions of the few.

It's the actions of the masses of blacks that commit crimes and there are a few exceptions. It's not really about race, but culture. The Ghetto Gangster culture consists of millions of people, largely black who chose to not get an education, not work, instead they choose to leech off society on welfare and crime.

Last edited by ConradCA; 12/30/15.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KYHillChick spent over a decade working in a program that Cincinnati Children's Hospital founded to combat teen pregnancy. She became a trained sex educator and worked with high schoolers, training them to turn around and conduct classes at the junior high level.

What impressed me the most about this program was the turnaround in the high schoolers, as well as the utter and complete ignorance that arrived with them when the entered the program. If black on black violence is anything like black on black sex, then the problem is not one of race, but rather abject ignorance. The people just do not know the basic mechanics and are completely clueless to the alternatives.

I do not want to go into purient details, but once you teach a young man or woman that there are alternatives to promiscuity, STD's, unwanted pregnancy, etc. and explain exactly how it all works, the rest comes pretty easy. Abstinence comes of its own accord. Attendance at school starts increasing, grades go up, pretty soon the kids are out looking for college scholarships and they get them.

It is easy to look at these folks and say that there is something innately different about them that makes them the way they are. I would answer that this is just as great an ignorance as these people are exhibiting. These people are a reflection of ourselves. These are our children if we did not raise them with proper values, or left them to fend for themselves without proper parents and proper supervision. These folks are ourselves if we were stripped of our civilized culture.

Back in the 50's and 60's Cincinnati rehabilitated the slums of our West End. What was torn down did not have any sanitary facilities, so whoever was living there had no knowledge of such things. I grew up in a building family, and was interested when I got to talk to a fellow who worked for the federal government when they came in and built the new housing.

What he said was that they built into the cost projections 3 complete changes of bathroom fixtures. When a family was given their new apartment, they were shown the bathroom and shown how to use it. Within a month or so, those fixtures had been torn off the wall, and they were using a hole in the floor. New fixtures were put in and the training was repeated. This time, the folks had some idea of what was going on, but they still managed to break the fixtures in the process of use. The third change of fixtures usually stayed put for a normal life span.

If you take this example and blow it out to an entire society, you have some idea of what needs to be done. We need to get past the "soft bigotry of low expectations" that Rush Limbaugh discusses and set this society on a path of leading the disadvantaged out of ignorance. Poverty and deprivation will slowly disappear, but we are still on the first change of fixtures, and the people still think it all goes down the hole in the floor, and if it doesn't you use a broom handle to get it down.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So a little black boy is praying to God...

he asks God, Lord why is my skin black?

and a voice answers him.... " so your skin won't be sunburned in the bright sun light"

and then the little black boy asks God "why are my people such good athletes?

and a voice answers him ... " so you can get away from the lions and tigers that try to catch and eat you..."

and then the little Black boy asks God " why is our hair so curly and nappy"

and the voice answers him.... " so that it will not get caught in the bushes and branches as you are running away from those lions and tigers that want to catch and eat you my son"

Thank you Lord for answering my questions...

and the voices answers...." any time my son... any time"

and then the little black boys thinks of one more question..

"Lord..."

" yes my son".. the voice responds...

" if all of that be true, bout my skin, my hair and my athletic ability..... dens why be I'm living in D'troit?"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Assuming the statistics are accurate, that the vast majority of gun violence is "black on black: compared to a much smaller percentage of "white on white."

My family came from England on my dad's side, not sure about my mom, but I have inherited the typical light skinned northern European physical characteristics. Most of the people I know and with whom I associate are like me and speak proper English. Besides having these light skinned European characteristics, we have jobs or own businesses which consume the vast majority of our time each week. We work five or six days a week, maybe seven when necessary to get the job done. Most of us go to church each Sunday, with our children. Most of the families have a mother and father, which in most cases, are the birth parents of the children in the family.

We spend alot of time and money on our children's activities. Most of us like to hunt and fish, and own several firearms. The neighborhoods in which we live are relatively quiet at night, because we are in bed resting, in anticipation of getting up early and going to work. We don't fear walking around amongst others of our kind, but we will make sure the car doors are locked if we stop at a street corner where there are "blacks" congregated.

For the most part, the men with whom I associate wear their trousers or shorts up around their waist and we keep our underwear out of sight in public.I don't know anyone who listens to rap music that calls women "ho's" and glorifies killing cops. I don't know any man who looks like me that goes around in public holding his crotch. I feel no great need to arm myself when I am in controlled situations with people who look like me. However, when I am forced to be in an area with a majority of "blacks" I feel a strong need to arm myself. With "whites" I feel relatively safe and non-threatened. With "blacks" I feel threatened and not safe at all.

It has been my life experience since the early 1960's that American "blacks" have a reputation of drinking, drugs, gambling, carousing, illicit sex, laziness, not working, hanging out in gangs, robbing, stealing, and talking Ebonics, lining up at the welfare office for a government check, and generally being a blight on a civil society.

Add to this picture, rampant gun violence. Is there any reason why a civil society should not fear these people? Why can't the "black" demoncraps see this?

Liberal white democRATS are to thank for that....they have made the black race want to be lazy and unaccountable for their actions.... they are kept that way and on welfare for one reason and one reason only...to vote DemocRAT when the times come...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hate these threads, because of the things that come out of people's mouths.

Ya wanna talk about intelligence, behavior, test scores and all the rest, so what? How should this affect our laws? Our Constitution? Our Faith or lack thereof?

We should all be equal before the law, as we presume we will be equal before our Maker when we are ultimately called to account for EVERYTHING we have said and done in this life.

I grew up in an all-White society, in Working Class England. I lived around welfare-subsidized White folks behaving badly. (All in all it was about the easiest place to get the crap knocked out of you of anywhere I've ever lived grin)

OTOH one the the SAFEST places I've lived in terms of violent crime from simple assault on up was Ghana, West Africa, a place directly ancestral to many American Blacks. In Ghana the spoken word is considered to have great power, when really angry they actually threatened to insult each other. Paradoxically, living among these people was closer to living among White folks than stereotypical American Blacks. There was no edge, no hostility, and being Black per se weren't an issue.

Ya gotta take folks as you meet 'em, one at a time, end of story.

Nothing wrong with profiling, profiling is just common sense, as long as yer still willing to evaluate folks on their individual merits once you have dealings with 'em..

Heck, this is the way MOST people operate anyway.

'cept for a few, some of whom are prob'ly here among us on the 'Fire frown

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I hate these threads, because of the things that come out of people's mouths.

Ya wanna talk about intelligence, behavior, test scores and all the rest, so what? How should this affect our laws? Our Constitution? Our Faith or lack thereof?
Because if differential average achievement between races isn't the result of the white man keeping the brothers down, but actually only reflects differential average ability, then the whole institutionalization of affirmative action has been, and continues to be, an injustice of massive and unpresidented proportions against white people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah, how should this impact our Constitution and our laws? Easy; only real property owners (i.e., real estate) who are full citizens are allowed to vote or hold office. Senators are appointed by state governors and confirmed by state legislatures, not by direct vote.

In other words, the way the Constitution was written.

This cuts out the "gimme" segment of the population from being a major voting block, has only those with actual skin in the game making the laws, and holds Senators accountable to the states they are supposed to represent.

Any disparate impact due to race or whatever else is mitigated by work and effort, not by freebie programs and governmental slavery.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember the old cheeky movie, Starship Troopers, where only people who provided service in the military were considered "citizens" and allowed to vote.

An interesting take on someone that hasn't got "skin in the game" being left out of decision making.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Black on black ratio is simple...limited transportation.
Blacks criminals live in black neighborhoods and black cities. They hunt close to home so they can blend back into thier habitat after an attack.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by shaman
KYHillChick spent over a decade working in a program that Cincinnati Children's Hospital founded to combat teen pregnancy. She became a trained sex educator and worked with high schoolers, training them to turn around and conduct classes at the junior high level.

What impressed me the most about this program was the turnaround in the high schoolers, as well as the utter and complete ignorance that arrived with them when the entered the program. If black on black violence is anything like black on black sex, then the problem is not one of race, but rather abject ignorance. The people just do not know the basic mechanics and are completely clueless to the alternatives.

I do not want to go into purient details, but once you teach a young man or woman that there are alternatives to promiscuity, STD's, unwanted pregnancy, etc. and explain exactly how it all works, the rest comes pretty easy. Abstinence comes of its own accord. Attendance at school starts increasing, grades go up, pretty soon the kids are out looking for college scholarships and they get them.

It is easy to look at these folks and say that there is something innately different about them that makes them the way they are. I would answer that this is just as great an ignorance as these people are exhibiting. These people are a reflection of ourselves. These are our children if we did not raise them with proper values, or left them to fend for themselves without proper parents and proper supervision. These folks are ourselves if we were stripped of our civilized culture.

Back in the 50's and 60's Cincinnati rehabilitated the slums of our West End. What was torn down did not have any sanitary facilities, so whoever was living there had no knowledge of such things. I grew up in a building family, and was interested when I got to talk to a fellow who worked for the federal government when they came in and built the new housing.

What he said was that they built into the cost projections 3 complete changes of bathroom fixtures. When a family was given their new apartment, they were shown the bathroom and shown how to use it. Within a month or so, those fixtures had been torn off the wall, and they were using a hole in the floor. New fixtures were put in and the training was repeated. This time, the folks had some idea of what was going on, but they still managed to break the fixtures in the process of use. The third change of fixtures usually stayed put for a normal life span.

If you take this example and blow it out to an entire society, you have some idea of what needs to be done. We need to get past the "soft bigotry of low expectations" that Rush Limbaugh discusses and set this society on a path of leading the disadvantaged out of ignorance. Poverty and deprivation will slowly disappear, but we are still on the first change of fixtures, and the people still think it all goes down the hole in the floor, and if it doesn't you use a broom handle to get it down.

Great post, I hope more folk read it.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 160user, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 54 invisible), 12,828 guests, and 1,692 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,007
Posts18,540,430
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.