Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Chicken fried steak and hashbrowns all smothered in white gravy with some sourdough toast on the side.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
GB4

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Haven't had it in quite a while. But, when my grandmother was alive and I was a lot younger, it would have to be steam fried quail with gravy, fried eggs with a lot of black pepper on everything and biscuits. Yum . Yum.

Heart of Dixie
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Large ham steak, 4 Extra Large eggs (sunny side up), Hash Browns or Potato's, Biscuits & Gravy, plenty of Tabasco, large glass of V-8 or milk, coffee.

Some times on the weekends I'll add some Hotcakes.

Phil

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Toasted peanut butter and bacon sandwich.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess if I've got to pick one, it'd be sausage gravy and biscuits, grits, home fries and a couple over easy eggs.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Buttermilk pancakes & peanut butter.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out. If ya get me to a good diner with a waitress who'll call ya Hun,

Yep - there's a place a couple blocks from me here in town - best breakfast I've had and if you spend 6 bucks - you can skip lunch.

They close at 2 just because that's what they want to do - breakfast. Typical place with the old guys talking fishing all over the place.

That's my kind of place!! I love to find them places when on the road. Locally we have a place like that 10 min down the road. The waitress is a big woman, but she calls ya "Hun". Makes ya feel at home.

Quiz - What do they call Canadian bacon in Canada?

Since nobody has responded, or I missed it if they did, what you call "Canadian Bacon", we in Canada call "Back Bacon."

Patrick

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die,
I want to go where they went."
Will Rogers

And on the 8th day, God created the Border Collie.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
#1 - Medium rare ribeye, two eggs over easy, crispy hashbrowns or grits, biscuits, coffee, and a glass of whole milk.

#2 - Buckwheat pancakes, peach preserves, 1/2lb thick-sliced hickory smoked bacon, big glass of whole milk, coffee.

#3 - Huevos Rancheros, green chili sauce, crispy hashbrowns or home-fries, fresh made flour tortillas, coffee.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 12/30/15. Reason: spellin

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
breakfast quesadilla with steak (scrambled eggs, diced fried potatoes, colbyjack cheese, left-over steak meat diced and home-made hot sauce or salsa)

tex-mex migas (fried tortilla with scrambled eggs, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cheese and ham with salsa)

corned beef hash, eggs over medium, biscuits - toast will do

home-made deer patty sausage with pancakes or waffle, milk

smoked deer sausage with over medium eggs, biscuits and home-made fig preserves, milk

grit bowl a.k.a. breakfast in a cup (grits, egg of your choice, cheese, crumbled sausage - or chopped ham or crumbled bacon)

hashbrowns with diced ham, onion, tomato, cheese and chili (waffler house scattered, smothered, chunked, topped and diced) with a coke

grilled cheese with bacon and tomato

steak and eggs with dry toast, peach preserves, o.j.

steaming hot cathead biscuit with sausage gravy

biscuit with sausage gravy with eggs over medium atop, o.j.

scrambled eggs, bacon, buttered toast, apple juice

oatmeal with dry toast and sausage patty

oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, dried apples, raisins, milk or cream

oatmeal with sugar, butter, milk or cream, buttered toast, o.j.

scrambled eggs with leftover shish kebabs diced in, dry toast, juice

trix or fruity pebbles, buttered toast, o.j.

raisin bran, buttered toast, o.j.

s.o.s.

leftover pot roast with gravy on dry toast (open face sandwich)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by twofish
Livermush...oh yeah.

+1
Liver mush fried crispy with eggs over medium

Second choice would be fried sliced hog jowls

Who is John Galt?
IC B3

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Chorizo and egg burrito with cheese or Chicken Fried Steak and eggs with home fries.

But I usually eat oatmeal.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
almost forgot

home-made tomato gravy over hot steaming split biscuit with crisp, thick-cut bacon

^^^above^^^ with eggs over medium

country ham fried, red-eye gravy in the middle of a bowl of grits, biscuit with over medium eggs, strawberry preserves

fried rabbit or squirrel with gravy and biscuits

venison backstrap seasoned with a hint of garlic powder, salt & pepper, fried. served with eggs over medium and hot biscuits

home-made cinnamon rolls with a hint of orange zest in the icing

this is weird but strangely good - buttered toast, grape jelly spread over it, very thin slice of deli ham, 4 dill pickle slices. sweet jelly compliments the salt of the ham and the tartness of the pickles crazy

anything is fair game for breakfast

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1/2 English muffin toasted cover with butter a over easy egg on that then a scoop of sausage/reg beef country gravy over that an then top with another jumbo over easy egg... Along side that go my hashbrowns and sausage or bacon and the other 1/2of the muffin >>so I can make a sammie if I want /or use as a shovel !

Last edited by atvalaska; 12/30/15.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old fashion/course oatmeal ,wit milk an plenty of brown sugar and some toasted white bread to pile it on and eat like a open face sammie.. Dam I'm getting hungry!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by twofish
Livermush...oh yeah.
Or if you're a Yankee....scrapple. With OE eggs!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (007FJ, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,226 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,918
Posts18,479,669
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.