Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Good bye to all, and may your lives be blessed. All of you.

Mark aka Safariman

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
60 + pages coming.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get. Help.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Adios.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why would anyone believe anything you say?

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I sure wish you would stay on here at the fire ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
*yawn*

well bye, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
well. Goodbye.

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quitting the Fire is like running away from home.

You only do it for attention, and we all know you'll be back.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Good.

GFY.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Why even post this ??? If you want to be gone do as Roger Daultry sang
Just fade away....but these so long posts are always a hoot

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tough crowd....man

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
and me here saving up for that uber yellow assalunch. fuggg

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Good bye to all, and may your lives be blessed. All of you.

Mark aka Safariman

Originally Posted by safariman
. . . There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, . . .

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

The unintentional humor and drama you bring to the fire is beyond doubt Über!

"safariman" may well indeed leave the campfire, but somehow I remain suspicious that Mark Claiborn will remain in another guise. The gullible rich pickin's available here is just too tempting for a proven liar and crook like you to resist.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Safariva4walker I'm going to miss the unending humor you have provided.

Thank you

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right on cue. wink

The old thread died, and we have to have another...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Phawk you and the uberlanche you rode in with...

Anyone want to lay odds on how soon Safariscam is back here peeping?...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Right on cue. wink

The old thread died, and we have to have another...

Crossed my mind as well!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 260Remguy, 45 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.