Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T

And that's the saddest thing I take out of this.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This was the most transparent thing the Obongo admin ever did. Truly disgraceful

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Some more details, please. Any link to the story?

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sad either way.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Why did he flee the first stop, then get out and run around at the second stop?

Also, at the second stop, did he reach for something inside his coat just before they shot him?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Why did he flee the first stop, then get out and run around at the second stop?

Also, at the second stop, did he reach for something inside his coat just before they shot him?

At least two other threads on him being armed, reaching for the pistol or at least in that direction, and basically being a dumbass.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ndhunterman

You aren't looking very clearly.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He's "looking" clearly. He's not "thinking" clearly.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He should of stripped down to his drawers then jumped out of the truck running, hard to shoot a man wearing just underwear.... But he should of just complied in the first stop got out leaving the pistol in the truck and had his day in court.. Like I said before its sad and why didn't they just let the sherif arrest them at the town hall meeting... Don't know how true it is but the nut job governor supposedly wanted it to end right now..

Last edited by 79S; 01/29/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
He should of stripped down to his drawers then jumped out of the truck running, hard to shoot a man wearing just underwear.... But he should of just complied in the first stop got out leaving the pistol in the truck and had his day in court.. Like I said before its sad and why didn't they just let the sherif arrest them at the town hall meeting... Don't know how true it is but the nut job governor supposedly wanted it to end right now..

So you think letting them get to, and potentially dispersed into, a larger crowd of innocent people and then trying to effect and arrest is a better idea?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tjm10025

And that's the saddest thing I take out of this.

An egotistical bastard on the ultimate martyr trip.

A REAL "Rancher", and REAL man, a REAL American Patriot does not do that to his family.

....and I just could not agree with you more,....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 79S

So you think letting them get to, and potentially dispersed into, a larger crowd of innocent people and then trying to effect and arrest is a better idea?

Why do you think that would of been the outcome???

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The man broke the law. He publicly stated he would die before going to prison. He attempted to allude the officers. He got out of the truck and went for a gun. Open and shut suicide by cop.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 79S

Why do you think that would of been the outcome???

From CNN: According to charging documents, a source told a Harney County officer the group had explosives, night vision goggles and weapons, and that "if they didn't get the fight they wanted out there they would bring the fight to town."

"Honey, when I die, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reports are that he had Forty children.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Finicum made it well known that he would die rather than spend a day in a "concrete box". You can't ignore his conviction as he forced LE's hand to attain it.
I wonder what Finicum would have done at the North Bridge in the town of Lexington back on April 19, 1775?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scott F,

He got out of the truck and went for a gun. Open and shut suicide by cop.

Did you see a video the rest of us didn't? Where did you see it?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ringman
Scott F,

I saw one that illustrates the sterling quality of the "Patriots" that Finicum CHOSE to ally himself with.

These YO
UR Bros, Ringman ?

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ringman
Scott F,

Reality, you should check in on it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 1,620 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,289
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.