Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mugadutz
Evidently you bleeding heart, goody two shoes probably don't have any kids, and if you do are you going to take a chance. I will eliminate the dog before it eliminates my child.
And further more there are to many dogs and cats out there, some just need to be eliminated.

Plus you people probably voted for Obama.
And your wife will vote for Hillary

Quite a mouth on you, for someone whom English is pretty obviously a second language.

Where ya' from originally, Rambo ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Don't give a rats ass about my English.
It's [bleep] that put there dogs ahead of the safety of little kids.
What wrong with this picture.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where's the picture?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Right their. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see what you did their.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by toad
life must be challenging for some.

neighbors cat in garage?

A) let it out and fix the hole where it got in.

or

B) trap it, beat it to death, post the pics on a public forum, then lie through your teeth to your neighbor.

Not that he probably gives a fuuck but my opinion of Shrapnel just went way down.

Seriously WTF, kill the neighbor's cat because it got in the garage and left tracks on the hood of an old fuucking car?

Wow, some people really take their material possessions pretty serious.

A cat got in our garage once and left tracks on the hood of my wife's black SUV. Wasn't even a blimp on my radar, guessing we washed the car and forgot about it.

Few years ago some neighbors had too many dogs. They packed up and got into a herd of our cows. Icy ground in the springtime and one cow died and one or two more sluffed their calves. Cost us several thousand dollars and of course we were highly pizzed off.
Figured out whose dogs they belonged to and we let the neighbors know that if it happened again that we would take care of the problem.

Well, you guessed it. I caught the dogs in the act one day and shot 3 of them. Let their old lab run home because I knew he was harmless. End of problem.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If that were my cat you would be a sorry sob...
Its been my experience that if a person mistreated an animal then that person would do the same to a human being.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

If that was my cat you would be a sorry sob...
Its been my experience that if a person mistreated an animal then that person would do the same to a human being.

Defending one's property is mistreating an animal?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ringman

is it ok to beat a dog to death for pi$$ing on your truck tire?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Keep your door shut for [bleep] sake

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Im all in for shooting a vicious dog in the face as my post on pg1 of this thread, you can live trap a nuisance cat or dog pretty easy, but for walking on a car, really?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Im all in for shooting a vicious dog in the face as my post on pg1 of this thread, you can live trap a nuisance cat or dog pretty easy, but for walking on a car, really?

People who value their pets should take care of them, not leave them to roam.

Shrapnel's solution may seem harsh to some, but a classic car with a multi-thousand dollar paint job is an investment that deserves protecting.

BTW, Shrapnel's car was in its garage. Why wasn't the cat in its own garage?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Kill them all. Let the bleeding hearts sort them out and bury them.

To many dogs and cats anyway.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by 673

People who value their pets should take care of them, not leave them to roam.

Shrapnel's solution may seem harsh to some, but a classic car with a multi-thousand dollar paint job is an investment that deserves protecting.

BTW, Shrapnel's car was in its garage. Why wasn't the cat in its own garage?

Exactly. Too many cats and dogs running around anyways, if you truly cherish your pet keep it on your property. The whole equating dogs/cats to children is a sick fetish that unfortunately has gained a lot of ground in recent decades. Frankly I find it disgusting. I love my dogs. If you come onto my property and do them harm, may God have mercy on your soul, for I will have none. If they wander off, I'd appreciate a heads up so I can rectify the situation and I do go to great pains to keep them home. [bleep] happens, and sometimes dogs do wander off. Nature of the beast(s). But if my dog crosses the property line and you smoke it I'll not feed you to the worms. If your cat shcits in my garage, or in my wife's flower beds I will explode it's guts. Or let my dogs eat it. My choice.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shrapnel isn't the brightest guy on here, his user name alone should tell you that. If that happened to our cat it wouldn't be pretty. I do hope John Burns stops by, he has a way with ol Shrap wink

As for the original post the guy did the proper thing. A huge difference between defending someone's animals from attack compared to a cat walking on a crappy old car.

Gerry.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
There are FAR, FAR better pets that pit bulls. Why would anyone intentionally want one as a FAMILY pet? I think they are compensating for other inadequacies. There are always some nice stories about how a particular dog was a good pet but these things were BRED to fight and kill and have incredibly strong jaws. They kill lots of people every year. Why tempt fate?

Voting for Obama I could forgive. I have made money while he is Pres.

I cannot forgive pit bull owners. A pit bull wandered into our backyard in 1965 and attacked my baby brother. I intervened and it turned my body into hamburger.

I have a friend who was assaulted by blacks and badly injured. We excuse each other's permanent bias.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 673

Keep your door shut for [bleep] sake

Keep your animals on your own property you low-life ignorant [bleep].

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess I just dont like to see an animal hurt or killed for such a small infraction, then when a pic is posted I question the stability of some peoples thinking.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I think people who need vicious dogs, especially pit bulls suffer from small Dick syndrome

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mugadutz
Kill them all. Let the bleeding hearts sort them out and bury them.

To many dogs and cats anyway.

Do you have any progeny?....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,399
Posts18,527,916
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.