Hop To
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Good God some are dense

Admitting the problem is the first step in attempting to solve it.

Good on ya.
Thanks for understanding you are the problem
Now do something about it and vote no matter who is nominated or you could continue to cut off your nose to spite your face

Give up, dvd.

He's probably already shot off both feet and his dikk.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
And running establishment losers for president is why voters with a conscience won't vote for that loser.

Generally, humans appear to avoid slavery when they have an option.

But that doesn't appear to be the case in the political arena in the US.

People on this site deride the blacks for votin D, no matter the moron runnin, or the possible damage to the country.

And those same people deride anyone who won't pull the lever for a R, no matter the moron runnin.

Blacks get fcked over because their vote is guaranteed D. There's no reason to change the status quo to their benefit, and there won't be until they demand a change. None dispute that here.

And yet, those same posters demand total obeisance in lever-pulling to the R party. And concomitantly, there will never be a reason to change the status quo to the R voters' benefit.

But here we are, with a buncha R legs wavin in the air on this site, proudly shoutin' "fck me, fck me, I'll still vote for the R"

Apparently, there's an attraction in bein fcked over by the one you voted for, as opposed to the one you didn't.

Cruz supports a balanced budget, which crushes 90% of the stupidity currently taking place. Do you receive a government check, by chance?

Evidently, 'Make America Great Again' means we all get to sculpt our own personal ideals after Trump is elected.

What if Cruz isn't the nominee?

Are you gonna suck it up for Rubio or Bush (it could happen)?

Don't receive no government check, and get audited every year. So stick your attempt at insult up your Cruz.

You incompetently assume every post is an attack on TC. Not at all.

You're apparently happy to vote for Cruz. No problems with that.

But the suggestion is, that the population here support whoever gets the nomination.

Which means, even if it's someone you don't like you have to vote for them, and that's idiotic.

The only power a person's vote has, is to hold the promise of that vote to effect change in the person they're asked to vote for, until that candidate's views match their own, as much as possible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And running establishment losers for president is why voters with a conscience won't vote for that loser.

People on this site deride the blacks for votin D, no matter the moron runnin, or the possible damage to the country.

And those same people deride anyone who won't pull the lever for a R, no matter the moron runnin.

Blacks get fcked over because their vote is guaranteed D. There's no reason to change the status quo to their benefit, and there won't be until they demand a change. None dispute that here.

And yet, those same posters demand total obeisance in lever-pulling to the R party. And concomitantly, there will never be a reason to change the status quo to the R voters' benefit.

But here we are, with a buncha R legs wavin in the air on this site, proudly shoutin' "fck me, fck me, I'll still vote for the R"

Apparently, there's an attraction in bein fcked over by the one you voted for, as opposed to the one you didn't.

Cruz supports a balanced budget, which crushes 90% of the stupidity currently taking place. Do you receive a government check, by chance?

Evidently, 'Make America Great Again' means we all get to sculpt our own personal ideals after Trump is elected.

Don't receive no government check, and get audited every year. So stick your attempt at insult up your Cruz.

But the suggestion is, that the population here support whoever gets the nomination.

Which means, even if it's someone you don't like you have to vote for them, and that's idiotic.

The only power a person's vote has, is to hold the promise of that vote to effect change in the person they're asked to vote for, until that candidate's views match their own, as much as possible.

How important is keeping your guns?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What you do with your vote is your business. Anybody that chooses not to vote is purely irrelevant.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Calvin
Been out fishing on the ocean for the past 5 days.. Came in last night and my hunch was confirmed.

Cruz is a loser of the highest order. Canadian, career politician, and will not get my vote given his tactics.

He's worse than a televangelist, which I ranked him as before.
Iowa Caucus pulled all kinds of establishment, insider, dirty tricks to give Cruz the win. It won't be so easy for the insiders to manipulate the results in the real primary states, where actual voters can show up and vote.

Cruz is indeed a total fake and a real slime ball.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by luv2safari

How important is keeping your guns?

It is so important that I do not pledge my vote unless and until I am confident that the vote I cast will be for a candidate that will uphold my right.

And I expect that candidate, if elected to follow through, under penalty of citizen revolt, to the extent necessary.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Cruz supports a balanced budget,

Well,...the annual deficit has been running somewhere between 800 billion and 1.2 trillion over the past decade or so.

I'd be interested to hear where Cruz or anybody else is going to find a trillion dollars a year to cut out of the American government's budget.

The U.S. military budget alone is 600 billion dollars. That ain't going anywhere.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
so you don't support Cruz, you aren't a conservative

is that the pitch today?
No, If you support Trump you don't KNOW if you're supporting a conservative, for all the many reasons previously mentioned over and over again.

That's been the pitch all along.

That, and since a majority voter negative impression of him precludes his winning the general, what difference, at any point, does it make anyway.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'd be interested to hear where Cruz or anybody else is going to find a trillion dollars a year to cut out of the American government's budget.
Get the government out of the way of business and let them generate more tax revenue. But you know that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, what it means is that you now have the choice of your maybe less than preferred GOP candidate vs a surefire, more of the same progressive liberal Demoncrat........that's more or less a no-brainer for most reasonable & semi-intelligent quasi-conservatives.

And if you don't get that promise to your full satisfaction, do you stay home & further help the election of a full blown Demoncrat as described above?

If you do, that's complete & utter lunacy as defined by the phrase "cutting off one's nose to spite one's face".

MM

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
They're all sleazes to one extent or the other. Saints don't get elected to the most powerful office in the world.

You want another 8 years like you've had?

Keep finding fault with every single person who doesn't fit your half assed pre-conceived notions of perfection.Stay home and whine like girls. You'll get it and then some.

People need to grow up.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

No, what it means is that you now have the choice of your maybe less than preferred GOP candidate vs a surefire, more of the same progressive liberal Demoncrat........that's more or less a no-brainer for most reasonable & semi-intelligent quasi-conservatives.

And if you don't get that promise to your full satisfaction, do you stay home & further help the election of a full blown Demoncrat as described above?

If you do, that's complete & utter lunacy as defined by the phrase "cutting off one's nose to spite one's face".

MM

Don't project hyperbole into the discussion. It's a lame excuse for intelligent discourse.

Nobody's perfect, and ain't nobody ever gonna be perfect.

You decide your priorities, and communicate them to candidates that are within the range of possibility, to seek to secure their commitment to agree to further those objectives.

Sending a contribution, with the suggestion of further contributions, will increase the chance of a response, of course. Something DT learned a long time ago, but is apparently over the heads of some here.

When you've done your best, as is your duty as a citizen, you make the call based upon which candidate either:

Has already agreed with your demands; or

Has most closely agreed with your demands.

Then, you demand that the agreement be followed, after the election.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Well stated.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, you'll withhold your vote if you don't get your preferred candidate or not?

Easy peasy, yes or no.

MM

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It seems funny to me that anyone that thinks that this was a so-called trick,is grasping at straws again.

If it really bothers you that much just look at the report from CNN,for your self.

Cruz folks just went with what the news folks said.
I will still vote for Cruz when the time comes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Been out fishing on the ocean for the past 5 days.. Came in last night and my hunch was confirmed.

Get me up to speed please, exactly what happened in the last five days, that warranted this thread.......

What did I miss?

And no, I havent/won't read all this thread trying to find the answer.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'll vote, as always, for the candidate I deem the best, in my opinion.

If that's all right with you.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote=Kenneth
Get me up to speed please, exactly what happened in the last five days, that warranted this thread.......

What did I miss?

And no, I havent/won't read all this thread trying to find the answer. [/quote]

It would seem,CNN ran a story during the caucucs,that Dr Ben was dropping out.(He said he was going home),someone from the Cruz camp reported it again as if he was out.Now the Trumpsters feel as if Cruz(somehow)got all the votes Carson didn't and won the caucus.
that's how I see it

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
seems to me Trump and Cruz are at the extreme's, hence why Rubio is probably a solid choice to take Hilary on ?

Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 992 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.