Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by 4ager
I've quit giving a phug about this line of reasoning long ago

I don't reward the GOP for force feeding me a candidate. Its clear to anyone that the people want Trump or Cruz.

If that voting situation arises by all means, blame me for the state of the country

Rubio is the guy to fix it and I was just too blind to see it.

If you give a schit about what is left of your rights under the Constitution, you'd pull your head out of your ass and recognize the difference between any R and Hitlery or Sanders.

let me reiterate

feel free to vote for a corrupt party candidate that does all it can to kill off the peoples choice...you can even manage to feel patriotic doing it.

After you stay home, at least have the common decency to STFU for the next 4 years because you will have given up the right to bitch. You'll have done nothing to try to even mitigate the problem, and therefore have no grounds to say a f'king word.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I don't reward the GOP for force feeding me a candidate. Its clear to anyone that the people want Trump or Cruz.

If that voting situation arises by all means, blame me for the state of the country

Rubio is WAY down my list.... That said, he's WAY above Hitlery or Sanders. Not voting R is...well...the only way you can help Hitlery or Sanders MORE is to vote for them. You'll be electing them without even voting. You're one of their strongest partners and they greatly appreciate it!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
did he co sponsor the bill on audit the fed

did he not show up for the vote?

these are not lies, these are yes or no questions.

Cruz - all sizzle, no steak

Last edited by KFWA; 02/03/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Rubio is WAY down my list.... That said, he's WAY above Hitlery or Sanders. Not voting R is...well...the only way you can help Hitlery or Sanders MORE is to vote for them. You'll be electing them without even voting. You're one of their strongest partners and they greatly appreciate it!!!!

voting for Rubio means you get another Rubio like candidate in 4 or 8 years and we'll be going on 20 years of "holding my nose and voting blindly whoever has an R beside their name"

I'm past done supporting this nonsense.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you want to compare histories, try Trumps as well. He has none, legislatively, but his financial backing and public endorsements are well known.

I'll still vote for any of them on the R ticket, history still standing, because of the alternative from the Ds. There's a hint there; see if you can find it.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I seem to recall Cruz being for auditing the fed - until it actually came time to stand up and be counted.

I'm pretty sure I pointed this out to you the first time you tried to "make this dog hunt" :

If Cruz had left the campaign and gone back for that vote,there would have been 10 Yea votes instead of 9.

Can you please find something more substantial to criticize him for?

Maybe change the source for your talking points?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you still beat your wife? The bill was dead. Get over it and try to find something real if you want to help your boy. You might even try finding something good about him to say.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Fubarski

My scorn and ridicule is reserved, as yours is, you would realize did you have the capacity to reason, for those that are blindly intimidated into supporting a cause or candidate without a basis of agreement as to the best course of action for the country.

Did you throw a bunch of words up in the air and see where they landed?

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My scorn and ridicule is reserved, as yours is, you would realize did you have the capacity to reason, for those that are blindly intimidated into supporting a cause or candidate without a basis of agreement as to the best course of action for the country.

LOL

I'm just jealous. I haven't had a drink in quite a while. smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

voting for Rubio means you get another Rubio like candidate in 4 or 8 years and we'll be going on 20 years of "holding my nose and voting blindly whoever has an R beside their name"

Staying home means 4-8 years of Hitlery or Sanders with 3-6 SCOTUS replacements as far left as possible. If you're not smart enough to figure that difference out, you honestly don't deserve the right to vote in the first place. It's an even worse shame that you're in a state where your vote actually counts. Were you in MA or TX or the PRK or similar where your vote is irrelevant, then acting like a petulant brat wouldn't really matter. Unfortunately, OH counts and your petulance is destructive.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Staying home means 4-8 years of Hitlery or Sanders with 3-6 SCOTUS replacements as far left as possible. If you're not smart enough to figure that difference out, you honestly don't deserve the right to vote in the first place. It's an even worse shame that you're in a state where your vote actually counts. Were you in MA or TX or the PRK or similar where your vote is irrelevant, then acting like a petulant brat wouldn't really matter. Unfortunately, OH counts and your petulance is destructive.

I tell you what - why don't you type about 18 more pages of this and see if it makes a difference. There's a hint in there for you too

Last edited by KFWA; 02/03/16.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I agree with you, but the alternative of having 4 or 8 more years of Clinton or Sanders is better? Rubio is not even on my radar for one I'd support...but if it's him or Clinton/Sanders he'll get my vote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I seem to recall Cruz being for auditing the fed - until it actually came time to stand up and be counted.

I'm pretty sure I pointed this out to you the first time you tried to "make this dog hunt" :

If Cruz had left the campaign and gone back for that vote,there would have been 10 Yea votes instead of 9.

Can you please find something more substantial to criticize him for?

Maybe change the source for your talking points?

oh, ok, well thats makes it alright. Walk away from the fight you started. We need that kind of pragmatism as president.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

LOL

I'm just jealous. I haven't had a drink in quite a while. smile

I can fix that!! With the good stuff in fact! grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I tell you what - why don't you type about 18 more pages of this and see if it makes a difference. There's a hint in there for you too

I'm sure it won't. You'll trade the last remaining chance at the Constitution for a petulant selfishness. Don't ask later what went wrong; you'll only have to look in the mirror for the answer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm already asking what went wrong

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Look in the mirror. The "well, I'll just stay home and pout" population gave us Hussein; twice.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ya'll *do* realize that Cruz has accomplished exactly nothing during his time in the senate, don't you?

It just may be that his votes are as carefully crafted as O'Buckwheat's "present" votes, fronting a persona that is backed by absolutely no substance.

Which would explain his incredible outburst at the passage of TPP. His vote for the TPP was based upon the fact that it wasn't supposed to pass, but McConnell let it pass anyway.

So Cruz comes out and calls McConnell a liar, no good SOB, etc.

Why would Cruz do that when he voted *for* the bill, which passed?

Because it destroyed his carefully crafted outsider conservative eminence front.

Wasn't the passage of the bill that pi$$ed off TC, it was the public revelation that he wasn't a conservative.

Cruz's sponsorship of the audit bill, combined with his no-show at the vote, matches perfectly with his all show, no go, conservative act.

I understand Cruz was busy attempting to further his own career.

Hey, a politician's gotta do what a politician's gotta do, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin

That's all he is. Nothing more. Career politician who is willing to lie, cheat, and steal his way to power.

Cruz is the epitome of a career politician.

Don't worry though, he knows exactly what to say to get the "conservatives" to blindly follow him.

You're wrong, Calvin. He's an intelligent, adroit, and well versed constitutional lawyer. Look at what he did as the Texas AG. Anybody in this game simply has to play politics, but this guy has a better resume than anyone we've seen run for president in my lifetime.

But you gotta make your own decisions. Weigh the alternatives...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Look in the mirror. The "well, I'll just stay home and pout" population gave us Hussein; twice.

This time around you will definitely see shadow images of many others of the same cloth and from this very site.

Please make sure they wear name tags!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (3dtestify, 7887mm08, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 12 invisible), 980 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,129
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.