Did anyone say 'YANKEES' yet?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm already asking what went wrong

Look in the mirror. The "well, I'll just stay home and pout" population gave us Hussein; twice.

that can't be, I'm pretty sure the consensus on the fire going into Hussein's election was that Ron Paul voters don't make a difference.

What I've learned on the fire is I'm the reason our country has dire issues and it will only get solved if I vote for the person someone else tells me to vote for.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/03/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Ya'll *do* realize that Cruz has accomplished exactly nothing during his time in the senate, don't you?

It just may be that his votes are as carefully crafted as O'Buckwheat's "present" votes, fronting a persona that is backed by absolutely no substance.

Which would explain his incredible outburst at the passage of TPP. His vote for the TPP was based upon the fact that it wasn't supposed to pass, but McConnell let it pass anyway.

So Cruz comes out and calls McConnell a liar, no good SOB, etc.

Why would Cruz do that when he voted *for* the bill, which passed?

Because it destroyed his carefully crafted outsider conservative eminence front.

Wasn't the passage of the bill that pi$$ed off TC, it was the public revelation that he wasn't a conservative.

Cruz's sponsorship of the audit bill, combined with his no-show at the vote, matches perfectly with his all show, no go, conservative act.

I understand Cruz was busy attempting to further his own career.

Hey, a politician's gotta do what a politician's gotta do, right?

Nah...Cruz has done a whole lot less than nothing...he has stopped a whole lot of "something" that the establishment (R and D) has proposed. That's more than the other Republicans can say.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Look in the mirror. The "well, I'll just stay home and pout" population gave us Hussein; twice.

that can't be, I'm pretty sure the consensus on the fire going into Hussein's election was that Ron Paul voters don't make a difference.

What I've learned on the fire is I'm the reason our country has dire issues and it will only get solved if I vote for the person someone else tells me to vote for.

Statistics say otherwise.

The "stay at home" vote gave Hussein several states, and the elections. The Paulistas were part of that, as were the hard core Bible thumpers.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Ya'll *do* realize that Cruz has accomplished exactly nothing during his time in the senate, don't you?

It just may be that his votes are as carefully crafted as O'Buckwheat's "present" votes, fronting a persona that is backed by absolutely no substance.

Which would explain his incredible outburst at the passage of TPP. His vote for the TPP was based upon the fact that it wasn't supposed to pass, but McConnell let it pass anyway.

Because it destroyed his carefully crafted outsider conservative eminence front.

Wasn't the passage of the bill that pi$$ed off TC, it was the public revelation that he wasn't a conservative.

Cruz's sponsorship of the audit bill, combined with his no-show at the vote, matches perfectly with his all show, no go, conservative act.

Nah...Cruz has done a whole lot less than nothing...he has stopped a whole lot of "something" that the establishment (R and D) has proposed. That's more than the other Republicans can say.

what are all the things he stopped?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Did anyone say 'YANKEES' yet?

...didn't want to steal your thunder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You do recall a gov't "shut down", correct?

Still waiting for what Trump has accomplished, other than funding D candidates.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You're part of the problem!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm hoping one will eventually prove me wrong, but to date, none have.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

This time around you will definitely see shadow images of many others of the same cloth and from this very site.

Please make sure they wear name tags!!

we'll see how Trump does in New Hampshire.

The Cruzettes might be starting alot more anti-Trump threads

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You're part of the problem!!!

Take another drink. You get funnier the drunker you get. At least that's something.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Cruz didn't stop TPP.

And the .gov shut down caved.

Never sponsored impeachment legislation.

Any real results, or are we stuck with his rep as "tryin'" to stop stuff?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz didn't stop TPP.

And the .gov shut down caved.

Never sponsored impeachment legislation.

Any real results, or are we stuck with his rep as "tryin'" to stop stuff?

Are we stuck with Trump funding D candidates?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
the martini hour is over for the evening.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You do recall a gov't "shut down", correct?

Still waiting for what Trump has accomplished, other than funding D candidates.

what did he accomplish with that shut down?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Trump has accomplished more successful legislative activity through the bribery of Demorats, while outside congress, than Cruzzzzzz ever did while a sitting member of congress.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Statistics say otherwise.

The "stay at home" vote gave Hussein several states, and the elections. The Paulistas were part of that, as were the hard core Bible thumpers.

Well, the kooks were a little of it, but the majority were just apathetic conservatives that didn't see much difference in the candidates. There was no protest, they just didn't think it was worth the trouble. I'm not defending them, but I know them. I'll invoke Steelhead here, but I heard the same line again and again...

"What's the difference between a Massachusetts Assh*le and an Illinois %^&&*#"?.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He outed the real enemy...the establishment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He outed the real enemy...the establishment.

I'll give you credit for trying that response as opposed to talking about Trump

it failed....badly....but I can respect the effort.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/03/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has accomplished more successful legislative activity through the bribery of Demorats, while outside congress, than Cruzzzzzz ever did while a sitting member of congress.

Oh, I'm sure he has; but what legislation Hitlery, Weiner, Gillibrand, Schumer, et al., have gotten passed is entirely the question.

Yet, here's the difference - if Trump wins the R nomination, I'll vote for him; just as I will any of the others on the R side. Why? Because Hitlery or Sanders is that much worse than any of them to everything that is important to me. The idiots who back Trump, or Cruz, or Carson, or whomever else that pull the "well, MY person didn't get the nomination for the Rs, so I'll just stay home and pout" are a petulant, adolescent, selfish lot and no better than the Ds in destroying what's left of the Constitutional Republic.

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (22kHornet, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 23 invisible), 1,205 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.