Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
BUT,BUT what about the fact that Rubio's team sent out the same info about Carson?

How is it that that gets overlooked?

Must not fit with the program.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
First I heard it, but that's because the evil anti-Cruz forces on here don't want us to. smirk

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Don't need to respect Stupid..and Calvin fits the bill.
And he can go and FH, next time hes on the ocean hope his boat sinks

Uber-classy.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

Uber-classy.

Typical for the Illinausea Klansman.

Calvin and I may disagree on a couple things, but that dude is one of the best on here. He's a devout Christian (in the way many others should be), a devoted family man, has his head on straighter about finances than most twice his age, and works his ass off. I'd gladly buy that guy a beer and be honored to shake his hand. Any SOB that wishes his boat to sink on him over something as trivial as an online political dispute isn't worth the whale schit Calvin's boat sails through.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
most of the non-voters weren't voting anyway. Its a matter of the effort not the choices.

And somehow they think that not voting means they had no input to the choice made. Default to the worst case is stupider than a best bad choice.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Teddy Roosevelt understood this...

Originally Posted by Teddy Roosevelt

In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Uber-classy.

Calvin and I may disagree on a couple things, but that dude is one of the best on here. He's a devout Christian (in the way many others should be), a devoted family man, has his head on straighter about finances than most twice his age, and works his ass off. I'd gladly buy that guy a beer and be honored to shake his hand. Any SOB that wishes his boat to sink on him over something as trivial as an online political dispute isn't worth the whale schit Calvin's boat sails through.
+1 Wishing death upon someone is not ever a good thing

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
most of the non-voters weren't voting anyway. Its a matter of the effort not the choices.

And somehow they think that not voting means they had no input to the choice made. Default to the worst case is stupider than a best bad choice.

It's just a childish effort to get attention, much like threatening suicide. Otherwise they would just do it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by 4ager

Uber-classy.

+1 Wishing death upon someone is not ever a good thing

No, there are several that deserve that wish, but I won't type it due to NSA snooping.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK

Too much credit is given to those who say they don't vote because of their conscience.

Mostly it's because they're too lazy to make the effort, or too drunk to leave the house.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Calvin
Been out fishing on the ocean for the past 5 days.. Came in last night and my hunch was confirmed.

Cruz is a loser of the highest order. Canadian, career politician, and will not get my vote given his tactics.

He's worse than a televangelist, which I ranked him as before.

He's half Elmer Gantry, and half Joe McCarthy... And that's the positive.

Gantry was a fictional musing from the mind of a communist, Joe left a career as a judge to go fight totalitarians, and came home and did battle with the Fifth Column in his own land. The Soviet Venona Papers totally vindicated his claims to such.

So much for appearing "knowledgeable". You're likely as big of a dullard as the OP.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am not defending what Cruz did, I don't care that much either way either about it, but I have to ask why would someone of some apparently high level in Ben Carson's campaign choose such a critical time, while people are still out voting, to issue such an unusual and somewhat ambiguous press release about Carson taking a couple of days off to return home for a break, skipping NH and SC in the process?

The press release itself was a little odd in that most candidates are apparently busy campaigning during this time...there was NO reason I can see to release this statement at that time...it had nothing to do with Iowa, and even if Cruz had never done anything, if a major network had broadcasted it, I can't see it being helpful to Carson in any way. It isn't that hard to see how the press release could be viewed as Carson's campaign winding down, even if that was untrue.

The point is, why would anyone from Carson's staff think it was helpful or useful to issue a statement like that, when it could easily have been released the next day, or even later that evening after the primary had closed.

Last edited by TomSmith; 02/04/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Carson's pissed at the turn of events, not so much at the Cruz campaign for running with it, but the way it all unfolded. Trump's the one pushing it, and if he wasn't viewed as the little boy who cried wolf on so many other non-issues, he might have had something.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Brad

He's half Elmer Gantry, and half Joe McCarthy... And that's the positive.

[/quote]

Joe McCarthy's a positive. After all he was proven right. As to the Elmer Gantry, I'm reconsidering. I just found out he's a Baptist. Never heard of a Cuban Baptist.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey Jorge, Trump made it to the first primary!

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Joe McCarthy's a positive. After all he was proven right. As to the Elmer Gantry, I'm reconsidering. I just found out he's a Baptist. Never heard of a Cuban Baptist.....

There you go, channeling Trump...

“I think we’re going to do, we’re doing really well with Evangelicals. And by the way, and again, I do like Ted Cruz, but not a lot of Evangelicals come out of Cuba, in all fairness. It’s true. Not a lot come out. But I like him nevertheless. But I think we’re going to do great, we are doing great with Evangelicals.”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey Jorge, Trump made it to the first primary!

Dave

PM Address... OR we can double or nothing regarding the nomination? Up to you.. smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Laughin'.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Laughin'.

Travis

LOL...don't let him pay you in Chiclets.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Fugker's gonna try and pay me in bananas!

Dave

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

383 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 34 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,211
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.