Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Best woman singer of all time lmfao

How does this no talent get invited to super bowl shows ?

day ahead of her anticipated return to the Super Bowl halftime show stage, Beyonce has released new single “Formation” along with an accompanying music video.

Set in New Orleans, the clip features shots of Bey lying on top of a sinking New Orleans police cruiser as well as a graffiti’d wall that says, “Stop shooting us.” There’s also a scene of a black child in a hoodie dancing in front of a line of police officers in riot gear. At one point a man holds up a newspaper called “The Truth” with an image of Martin Luther King Jr. on the front page captioned, “More than a dreamer.” Blue Ivy Carter, Beyonce’s daughter, also appears in the video.

“I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making,” Beyonce sings on the track produced by Mike WiLL Made- It.

The song is available for download through streaming service Tidal, which Beyonce co-owns with husband Jay Z and a slew of other big-name artists.

Beyonce will join Coldplay and Bruno Mars in the Super Bowl 50 halftime show on Sunday afternoon on CBS, during which “Formation” will make its live debut, according to Entertainment Tonight. She also headlined the show in 2013. Last week, she and Coldplay released a video for their collaboration “Hymn for the Weekend,” which has since been accused of cultural misappropriation for its portrayal of India.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It might be for the 'kiddies' but NOT for us OLD FARTS!!

I won't even turn that schitt on until KO and OFF at halftime!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
It might be for the 'kiddies' but NOT for us OLD FARTS!!

I won't even turn that schitt on until KO and OFF at halftime!!

Me Too ..they might as well have a pole dancer doing the half time show

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone that can remotely see this as entertainment has lost what little decency they were ever born with. Great entertainers used to have talent and style. To become mainstream now, it appears that disgusting features, lyrics and questionable lifestyle has become the trend.

It didn't happen overnight but it certainly happened. There have been plenty of female artists that made great music and entertained generations of people without the filth that we are having crammed down our throats.

Staying free from this overload of filth is impossible, as even on the Campfire, we can't get away from this overwhelming tendency to allow a little leniency because someone we know is a bit twisted in their own way.

I would give up many of the conveniences of modern technology to go back to a time when men respected women and treated them as they should. When people treated others with dignity and respect, our whole society was better off and we didn't need to lock our houses and fear our neighbors...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
animals singing, animals playing, its like a fuggen disney movie. all we need is doe-eyed paul ryan to come on and stare balefully at the screen while zero sings the NA.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
"Bey" is a regular at the whitehouse grin

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Anyone that can remotely see this as entertainment has lost what little decency they were ever born with. Great entertainers used to have talent and style. To become mainstream now, it appears that disgusting features, lyrics and questionable lifestyle has become the trend.

It didn't happen overnight but it certainly happened. There have been plenty of female artists that made great music and entertained generations of people without the filth that we are having crammed down our throats.

Staying free from this overload of filth is impossible, as even on the Campfire, we can't get away from this overwhelming tendency to allow a little leniency because someone we know is a bit twisted in their own way.

I would give up many of the conveniences of modern technology to go back to a time when men respected women and treated them as they should. When people treated others with dignity and respect, our whole society was better off and we didn't need to lock our houses and fear our neighbors...

This ^^^^

Preach it, Shrap!

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
If most would just switch channels when it came on I think sooner or later the networks would get the message.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Mostly video overload with few if any paying attention to a message if there is one. Also mostly an opportunity for a stretch and recharge of ones snack bowl.

Lastly, if ones worried about their talent, they can always stoop to the shock factor for attention.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/07/16.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but watch the Panther players during the national anthem.
What I've seen before is deliberate disrespect.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tom petty was last good halftime show

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Amen, Shrapnel. Could have not said it better myself. Can't believe how this country has gone down hill in the last decade. Or three.

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Well said, sir!

μολὼν λαβέ
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by Tracks

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but watch the Panther players during the national anthem.
What I've seen before is deliberate disrespect.

I must have missed this, what do they do and who is it? I know I've seen Thomas Davis, Greg Olsen and Coach Rivera singing.

I wish they'd have picked an American artist to headline. I'm not a huge fan of Springstein but he'd have been a great act for SB 50.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The REAL HEROES came home in a coffin....what there was left to bring home!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Beyonce is supremely over rated. I've had to suffer through her [bleep] with various girlfriends over the years. Watched her plenty. OVER RATED.

that said, consider the venue. Consider the main event. Pro football and pro sports in general havent had more than an ounce of class in decades. Its a [bleep] show of degerate wife beating drug using premadonnas.

The real joke is the grown man who watches the game or gives a [bleep].

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hank Jr. and Kid Rock. Two real Americans.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I'm hoping for a "wardrobe malfunction".

(.) (.)

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Truthfully ,I think it's going to be a bust.
Why would Coldplay need Beyonce'and Bruno Mars to play 12 mins.?

Spingsteen played a few yrs.back,that was the last good one.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.