Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whiny, pouty, Biotch

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just showing what the new "N"FL has become.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The new face of the NFL? I sure as hell hope not.

I'm better when I move.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Sounds about right from the childish arrogant interview I saw part of prior to the game.

Phug em.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Newton is just a petulant N@@@@GGER.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Disagree. I'm not one to paint with that broad a brush. There are some good players out there that understand the media and sportsmanship.

Cam on the other hand strikes me as another Vick about to happen.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Peyton's 39, Cam is 26. Cam has a lot to learn, and being a gracious loser will need to be something that he needs to learn. I'm sure he has sponsors/ marketing people that are "expalianing" to him that his poutiness cost him money and hurts his image more than he knows. He can't be all smiles in victory and petulent in defeat.

OTOH, I thought Peyton went way out of his way to give Budweiser a shout out. That was almost NASCAR-like. I sure hope we don't start getting post game interviews like that regularly.

"I want to than the Home Depot/Red Bull Offensive line for my protection and I gotta say that the Wrangler Jeans/Match.com Defense was strong today....."

Last edited by hatari; 02/07/16.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor winner\loser. Big mouth.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image]

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I guess ole FIG NEWTON'S vision of greatness he has in his own mind just didn't work out for him!! nuckin figger

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I believe Newton thought he was unbeatable and worse than that thought he was entitled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pugs

Disagree. I'm not one to paint with that broad a brush. There are some good players out there that understand the media and sportsmanship.

You are kidding, right?

I don't watch much football.

But, I watched last night, and was reminded of why..

The arrogance, taunting, and unsportsmanlike behavior is not being displayed not after a touchdown, but after every play now. Every play.

And obviously the NFL allows it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Any Given Sunday - Jami Foxx's character when he first takes over the team. If that's not Cam, I don't know what is. I'm rooting neither for, nor against, Cam's success, but if he can mature as the character did, he could be something. The short term question is, will "this" team play for him again?

"Honey, when I die, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Peyton's 30

I'm sure alotta Broncos fans wish that was the case. He's 39.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As you can see by my avatar, I'm not a Panthers fan. But to explain Newtons abrupt leaving: Certain players of each team are required, win or lose, to face the press for at least 3 minute after the game.A VERY loooooong 3 minute for Cam last night. cry

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari
Peyton's 30, Cam is 26. Cam has a lot to learn, and being a gracious loser will need to be something that he needs to learn. I'm sure he has sponsors/ marketing people that are "expalianing" to him that his poutiness cost him money and hurts his image more than he knows. He can't be all smiles in victory and petulent in defeat.

OTOH, I thought Peyton went way out of his way to give Budweiser a shout out. That was almost NASCAR-like. I sure hope we don't start getting post game interviews like that regularly.

"I want to than the Home Depot/Red Bull Offensive line for my protection and I gotta say that the Wrangler Jeans/Match.com Defense was strong today....."

I think Peyton is 39.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NBN.....Poor Cam

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Newton is just a petulant N@@@@GGER.

Reminds me of another niqqer.........BELICHICK. Couldn't talk to him either after a loss.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs

You are kidding, right?

I don't watch much football.

But, I watched last night, and was reminded of why..

The arrogance, taunting, and unsportsmanlike behavior is not being displayed not after a touchdown, but after every play now. Every play.

And obviously the NFL allows it.

No, I'm not kidding. Other than going to a couple O's games a year the NFL is the only pro sport I watch. Watch a season worth and you'll see both ends of the spectrum when it comes to sportsmanship and behavior on and off the field.

There are some real thugs out there and some real solid players who understand sportsmanship. With almost 1700 players in the league that's not a surprise.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (204guy, 257man, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 16penny, 1234, 62 invisible), 1,946 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,888
Posts18,497,917
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.