Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'll consider the bet around the beginning of March.

And, if Trump is within 5 now, given what you said above, I'll consider making the bet earlier.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob box of bullets do it!

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N57SxyxUhTQ&sns=em [/video]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And they're off and running in SC. Leastwise Cruz is!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
I'll consider the bet around the beginning of March.

And, if Trump is within 5 now, given what you said above, I'll consider making the bet earlier.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...epublican_presidential_primary-3622.html

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I know, it's pretty close for a guy from NY who hasn't spent any time or money in the state.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
With Fiorina out, I'll GUESS that she'll now support Cruz and Christie will support Trump.

William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Trump is leading the polls in almost every state. If he holds then he secures a first ballot nomination by law.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Christie's not officially out yet. He's probably waiting to see how much the RNC will pay him to stay in.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He'll announce today, Pat.

He's likely speaking at length with a few of the candidate's teams.

William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
He'll back Jeb.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Not a chance.

He wants the certainty of an administration position.

William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
So Cruz is the conservative that we want, correct?

If the election were tomorrow and the only 2 running for president were Cruz and Trump, Cruz would win easily, right?

The reason Cruz would win is that he would get all the previous RED states and pull out the millions of petulant conservatives in NY, CA, WI, MI, NJ, PA, OH, ME, RI, CT, OR, WA, CO, NM, IL etc that have stayed home the past 20 years?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Harry M
Trump is leading the polls in almost every state. If he holds then he secures a first ballot nomination by law.

I don't know a less painful way to put this....... that's an extremely stupid statement.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's the common core math.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead

If the election were tomorrow and the only 2 running for president were Cruz and Trump, Cruz would win easily, right?

The reason Cruz would win is that he would get all the previous RED states and pull out the millions of petulant conservatives in NY, CA, WI, MI, NJ, PA, OH, ME, RI, CT, OR, WA, CO, NM, IL etc that have stayed home the past 20 years?

Only if they're intellectually honest. Libs said Reagan couldn't do it too.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Christie's not officially out yet. He's probably waiting to see how much the RNC will pay him to stay in.

Or too see if this could go to a brokered convention, which is speculated to be known shortly after SC.

Go Nats!!!!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by Harry M

I don't know a less painful way to put this....... that's an extremely stupid statement.

Delegates MUST support the candidate they belong to on the first ballot. They do NOT have a CHOICE in the matter.

It Trump holds in the polls and wins the majority of delegates then it's over.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc

Or too see if this could go to a brokered convention, which is speculated to be known shortly after SC.

That's why they would want him to stay in. They would obviously prefer Trump to Cruz.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Makes sense!! U' so smart!!! grin

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Only if they're intellectually honest. Libs said Reagan couldn't do it too.

So once again for the R to win we are depending on all those missing ULTRA CONSERVATIVE YANKEES and LEFT COASTERS, in the MILLIONS, that haven't voted in 24 years to come out and vote?

I'm betting a bunch of the ULTRA CONSERVATIVES in those states you are waiting on are long dead or moved to the states that already are RED.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 2,761 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,953
Posts18,519,323
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.