Page 64 of 120 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 119 120
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Your
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I shall thank you now...to see where I live you might be interested in looking up images for "hay plains NSW".

Then you will see my interest in mountains and anything green.

Your warmer than our Las Vegas but wetter. Not having rail service sucks. What closed it, money? Not enough people using it?

Pretty much everything goes by bitumen here, so the trains are not economical...and not a stable enough water supply to ensure reliable cropping away from the river.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunternm,

I'll feign my "surprise",that despite your "valiant" stance to "declare" Imaginary Pretend Ignore numerous times,you too were a lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit the WHOLE while. What WERE the "odds"?!? Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

As an aside,what is currently the "Go-To Titty Rifle" in Africa? What sorta "grandeur" do you gotta "attain"...in order to make THE Bitch Book?!? Spare no "particulars",you "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'noahh,

My Melancholy Baby...I'm forced to yet again feign my "surprise" that the ONLY thing someone from Maryland can "add" to an Outdoors Forum,is Imagination and Pretend. Though in NO particular order. Congratulations?!?

Knock it outta Da' Park and cite what you "do" for a "living".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'STUART,

Piss flat here too...and the sun ALWAYS shines.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pass the roundnose boolits and open sights.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

What didja' ALMOST "do" today...besides pop pills and lament being The World's Oldest Bedpan Cleaner? Embellish as you must and lie as you do. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

You stupendously fat fhuqk...it's FUNNIER than schit,how you are outta skin. When you try tosmile,your eyes go closed! LAUGHING!!!!

Have you EVER been on a "Hunt",when your tender hands were not held? Didn't think so...you "hard charger". Congratulations?!?

If someone spun you in a circle,in a Walmart parking lot...you'd need to shoot a flare to be rescued from The Wilderness. Laughing!

What did you ALMOST "do" today?!? Laughing!

I never saw a gawwdamned fhuqking thing.

[Linked Image]

Now you can say that you've "seen" a S/S Ruger MKII wearing a 1-7.7" Bart' MTU at 21" in 223AI,with a DBM in a Sako Varmeent handle. Google it all.

Laughing!

Given your "skill set" and "physique"...mebbe state what sorta plane you "flew",after all those years of TRYING to make The Grade.

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Bless your heart.

Runnin' outta R&R and gotta Reload for another pass in the AM,prior to hopping plane(s).

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks be SURE,to keep on "hard charging" and adding "all" that "experience","knowledge" and "results".

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I shall thank you now...to see where I live you might be interested in looking up images for "hay plains NSW".

Then you will see my interest in mountains and anything green.

JSTUART;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust this finds you and yours doing acceptably well.

I took your advice and looked up "Hay Plains NSW" - looks a lot like the area east of Medicine Hat, AB...well all the way over through Maple Creek, Swift Current, Regina....

Anyway sir, this is off the little hill directly behind our place here - looking south at Vaseaux Lake which is one of two lakes which are less than 5 minutes from here.
[Linked Image]

It gets hot enough that we can grow decent grapes - a view just to the west from the same spot.
[Linked Image]

Little higher up the mountain looking west into our home valley now - that's a power line cut on the left.
[Linked Image]

Couple or 4 hours north of us in Wells Gray Park - Helmken Falls, 141 meters drop there.
[Linked Image]

Chasing mulie bucks one valley west of us - looking south into the Similkameen River Valley - the very edge of the photo is Washington State.
[Linked Image]

In the wet years the bears, grouse and chipmunks love these berries.
[Linked Image]

Well sir, it's about bed time for this guy now as 5:00 seems to come whether I want it to or not.

All the best to you all this week sir.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/28/16.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Don't know 'bout ya'll, but I shoot much more with a camera than I do with a rifle.

Ya'

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thank you fellas, you have some lovely country over your way.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
THAT was some pretty piss-poor shooting.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Stumpy....

Today I was doing some work on one of my vehicles...new plugs, spark plug wires, rotor, Distrib Cap, Air Filter, Valve Cover Gaskets, Air Filter, Oil and Filter Change
brake job....

Thanks for asking.. I knew you really cared.. despite that rough tough guy facade you love to portray.....for being 3 feet tall, you are true giant among midgets...

ON the other end, I do have to doubt you were out doing all you always claim to do...

my thoughts are you spend most of your days while sober, standing on the toilet and admiring yourself in the medicine Cabinet mirror... at least until you fall off as usual....

that and shining that Bowling Ball of a Noggin that sets on your shoulders...

But hey you keep convincing yourself and we'll keep laughing at your comical antics...

we'll thank ya later....

you lucky little dried out douche bag...have fun going out and starring someone in the belt buckle and claim you'll kick their assss...

oh and bless your heart Stumpy....we know you'll live forever...

God don't want ya and even Satan has minimum standards some folks just don't meet....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know, I really should thank our dwarf for allowing me to focus on making fun of him and posting actual animals taken instead of someone else's and I particularly enjoy seeing him standing next to shrubbery he's cut down and trying to fool us into thinking they were saplings. He did ask what platform I flew in the Navy so I will oblige, so here you go Sticky this is what I did whilst you were shovelingshit doing whatever menial profession your unprepossessing as does:

[Linked Image]

This is me looking uber-cool:
[Linked Image]

Lastly and to really burst your bubble, this one I took all by myself, although frankly I'm not getting the issue as to why you are so all-fired up jealous about not affording guided hunts. Perhaps this is why you keep posting the same pictures over and over, come home empty handed, huh? I LOVE guided hunts. And see that sticking out from under my cap? HAIR! Enjoy, chrome-dome smile
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Couple more pics for JSTUART...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh yeah, here you go, Stu:
[Linked Image]

From a friend of mine on one of those horrible guided hunts in Afria:
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm lovin' that last one Jorge! grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image]

Cool.....wing-tip work shoes.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Work? sir, I take umbrage at the concept of "work" smile

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Work? sir, I take umbrage at the concept of "work" smile

Back at ya' with a lil' "Cohiba-tation"

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/29/16.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'30cal,

Looking at Mother Russia here.

[Linked Image]

Checkin' on The Cattle,after having swung open a gate.

[Linked Image]

Checkin' on The Chickens,after hoppin' a fence.

[Linked Image]

Checkin' on The Pasture,gettin' ready to hay.

[Linked Image]

Checkin' The Bait Station,on The Lease.

[Linked Image]

Checkin' The Water Hole,so The Cattle don't die from thirst.

[Linked Image]

Helps that all the gates are keyed alike.

'dubya,

You'd do well to keep your camera in Retard Mode. The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

In other words,you never turned a lick. What WERE the "odds"?!?

How goes The Duel? I'm thinkin' you've got poor dumb fhuqking Savage99 on the ropes,with your "hard charging" ways and Candy Striper uniform. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Whore-Hey!,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you drove a Short Bus. Musta been purty "fulfilling". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Bitchin' 3-point! I reckon that'd be the best a Drooling Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk Lying Piece of Fhuqking Schit can "do" on her own.

I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Why do I KNOW your call sign is "Cross-eyes".

Bless your heart.

"Breaker breaker there Cross-eyes...we're going to need another ton of rubber dog schit delivered ASAP".

Laughing!................

'gwe,

There really wasn't THAT many fences in your pics.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'22,

You KNOW it's been a Big Day for Whore-Hey!...when she can lift a leg that high.

Hell,in another 1500 or so years,she'll have the new knocked offa that boot.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
B,

now that's more like it.

Best,

GWB

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm betting this ain't you for several reasons:
1. If it were you, maybe we could see the top of your dome or your snorkel as I'm guessing, there's AT LEAST a foot of water
2. or on second thought, you'd be floating like the beach ball physique you are endowed with.

[Linked Image]

Is this better? (guess the platform):
[Linked Image]

HINT: there are no booster seats on Naval Aircraft..

Lastly, my latest (no pay) hunt. Challenging too, had to even rig a machan and wait in the dark until it appeared. It's almost as big as that same dink deer you keep posting:
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Forgot, speaking of delivering Rubber Dogshit (did you swoon when you watched Top Gun? Oh graduated in 87), here's an USAF/USN (Falcons and Vikings laser designating) delivery:
[video:youtube]http://vid1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc437/jorgeIg/CAS_zpsuotp1m5w.mp4[/video]

My guess is you were busy trimming bushes,passed out on some screwcap cheap booze whilst some of us were doing some (unguided) hunting. Thanks again SO MUCH Stick. Embarrassing you is more fun that picking of dwarfs. Oh wait I forgot..

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Only delivery he cares about is the overloaded float plane bringing in his weekly supply of firewater.

But, he won't be LAUGHIN when the dwarf liver turns to a cinder block and skin turns yellow.

Last edited by KenMi; 02/29/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good Mornin Dwayne (bc30cal)

Man, I thot I had a great mornin' goin here and then...

you GO and post them there pics !! wink

That's some of the most beautiful country that I've NEVER seen. There are places in many of our States that have extraordinary scenery. smile

There are many place 'here' & 'there' that are truly exceptional. I appreciate all of them..

Thanks for posting those GORGEOUS pics. cool

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Page 64 of 120 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1936M71, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 58 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,880
Posts18,518,168
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.