Originally Posted by JSTUART

I shall thank you now...to see where I live you might be interested in looking up images for "hay plains NSW".

Then you will see my interest in mountains and anything green.

JSTUART;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust this finds you and yours doing acceptably well.

I took your advice and looked up "Hay Plains NSW" - looks a lot like the area east of Medicine Hat, AB...well all the way over through Maple Creek, Swift Current, Regina....

Anyway sir, this is off the little hill directly behind our place here - looking south at Vaseaux Lake which is one of two lakes which are less than 5 minutes from here.
[Linked Image]

It gets hot enough that we can grow decent grapes - a view just to the west from the same spot.
[Linked Image]

Little higher up the mountain looking west into our home valley now - that's a power line cut on the left.
[Linked Image]

Couple or 4 hours north of us in Wells Gray Park - Helmken Falls, 141 meters drop there.
[Linked Image]

Chasing mulie bucks one valley west of us - looking south into the Similkameen River Valley - the very edge of the photo is Washington State.
[Linked Image]

In the wet years the bears, grouse and chipmunks love these berries.
[Linked Image]

Well sir, it's about bed time for this guy now as 5:00 seems to come whether I want it to or not.

All the best to you all this week sir.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/28/16.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"