You know, I really should thank our dwarf for allowing me to focus on making fun of him and posting actual animals taken instead of someone else's and I particularly enjoy seeing him standing next to shrubbery he's cut down and trying to fool us into thinking they were saplings. He did ask what platform I flew in the Navy so I will oblige, so here you go Sticky this is what I did whilst you were shovelingshit doing whatever menial profession your unprepossessing as does:

[Linked Image]

This is me looking uber-cool:
[Linked Image]

Lastly and to really burst your bubble, this one I took all by myself, although frankly I'm not getting the issue as to why you are so all-fired up jealous about not affording guided hunts. Perhaps this is why you keep posting the same pictures over and over, come home empty handed, huh? I LOVE guided hunts. And see that sticking out from under my cap? HAIR! Enjoy, chrome-dome smile
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”