Fredrica,

I'll feign my "surprise",that despite the perpetual Delusions of your Imagination and it's Pretend,that it's simply not in the cards for you to align anything other than Rats,Dinks,Days Old Bucks and a Freezer Burn Factory ala your Goatfhuqk "blueprints" and the marvels of your Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile.

What were the "odds"?!? Your Magnificent Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery never disappoints,in it's oblivious grandeur. Google it. Congratulations?!?

Hell...you could almost cypher the difference betwixt MOA and a Mil. ALMOST. Because of "all" that you "do" and "know".Laughing!

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'Nut,

Laughing my ass off,that you KNOW better than to touch the steaming pieces of fhuqking schit,you tried to tout! Google it. Laughing!

I wonder why that is?!?

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Comgratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Asstell,

SquatToPee...like YOU,have ever fhuqking seen or touched an Annie 54?!? Do "tell". Laughing!

Lemme toss you a cookie and give you a hint. Hint.

The 700yd line is sub 45 Mils from a 50yd zero at the draught mark on The Milford. Now you have enough facts to muster a Secret Squirrel PM to Google,for dot connection.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!.................

'330,

I enjoy how your Estrogen level rises in non-lineal fashion,when someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,garners an inkling to the depths in which they are in over their pointy head. Congratulations?!?

VERY good call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle,if only as per your always. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'dubya,

Few things as compelling,as dragging tablefare through a mudhole. Didja' piss on it for Seasoning?!?

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

heavysquawker,

You're a typical Catholic...get a couple drinks in you and ALL you can think/talk about is your Man Lust. Congratulations?!?

Get you and Fredrica downstairs in the church and it becomes a Whinery. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!............

'deep,

Knock it outta the fhuqking Park and cite what you "do" for a "living"...if only for the inherent hilarity of doing your best. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Mi,

Holy fhuqking schit...I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard,at your utterly fhuqking AMAZING Stupidity!!!

This must be what...a 10yd Penalty?!?

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and a fresh batch of Excuses,as to why you are a Do Nothing Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

RDW,

Don't go slighting how "real" her Imaginaton and it's Pretend are to her.

Laughing!................

'buck,

The State of Delusion.

Laughing!.............

Kodiak,

She hasn't the faculties to have even an inkling to a first fhuqking clue.

Then she likes to prove it.

Laughing!............

'oz,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...even with World Class pics,you are still 100% fhuqking CLUELESS.

THAT,is "impressive".

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'hookem,

For "max" effect,always state how you "don't care",while you are fhuqking Whining,you Clueless Kchunt.

Laughing!...............

'Clark,

The astute always gets it,them shy of same...struggle as an absolute minimum.

One of Life's many constants.

Hint................

SuperKchunt,

Love "your" pics,you are THE Pilferin' Plagiarizin' Window Lickin' Queen.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Shefire,

Here's to the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,of taking pics of someone else's ride. You vicarious "living" plagarizing Do Nothing Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'W,

It's gonna take more than that simplistic fact,to prod The Paper Hat Brigade offa the couch. Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."