Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

Dangle some pics of your "High Zoot" wares...I assure you,it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk! I'm unfamiliar with said projectiles and .30cals. Laughing!

82% on clays?!? No wonder you've a Blue Parking Permit. Congratulations?!?

No wonder how vital your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

I'll post more pics as soon as you post some pics of the 'trucks' you know all about, or 'ALL' you do, and haul with a Taco, or the POI/POA arrangements at a mile with rimfires and K hornets. Laffin'

The particular rifle I was wringing out yesterday has...(gasp!)...a Leupy on top...Horror.

Yep, like I said, it was an off day. But you'd be lucky to gun 50% on that clays course and I would be more than surprised to see you break 20. I've seen more than a few brag about their 'ability' just to embarrass themselves at a high level. With that said, there are some that can better my average regularly. YOU ain't SOME. Grinnin'.

Looking forward to the weather report in the morning. Laffin'

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson