Originally Posted by heavywalker
Oh phuqcking lying dumbfuck Larry wants to talk family, retards at that.

[Linked Image]

Lemme see from left to right.

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

I will take my retards over that goat phuqck you got going on in paradise.

good talk you are doing grate.
WTF is wrong with you guys? This is wrong no matter what has been said or done. Rationalize it however you want but it ain't ever gonna make this classless crap acceptable
Stooping to this level makes me shake my head that Larry can get under your skin that much that you would lose your dignity and self decency . There is just no excuse for this vile crap!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT