Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...while you "tell" me about all the chamberings you've never seen or shot. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you ran away from that steaming pile of schit you suffer and are fixated upon all the wares beyond your means,abilities and comprehension. What were the "odds". The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Funny how you get so pizzed off when someone calls you on your own imagination and pretend. Laffin'!

That little pic you posted wouldn't begin to touch the rifle ammo, dies and rifle-related 'stuff' in my gun room, much less 'handgun' rounds. re-Laffin'. You poor little underprivileged bastid. Is that impressive down on the Milford? Super-Laffin'!!

You are a master fuzzler to those who have not shot more than a few cartridges beyond a few hundred yards. There is a reason you can't bumfuzzle many on here. Mainly because most here know you are so full of bullschit with your claims of POA/POI 'connections' that are not even possible.

You are the "Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk", posting pics from decades ago in an attempt to make a few dumbazzes on here think that you are as great as you think you are.

Holy Schit, I've seen the same two bears a hundred friggin' times! Laffin!

Post that pityful 6mmBR load that can't get to 1000 without a 200 yard zero and 10 mils come-up. Tell me how you gun a mile with a fuggin K Hornet and go 1500 with a "illumanati' with a rimfire. Your doin great! Re-re-Laffin! You incredibly stupid little fugger.

Advice you should "take notes on and apply same": Try not to pull folk's family into your insults. It WILL be less painful for you in the future... As you say: HINT! (Not laffin about that one.)

As for me, I will keep pointing out your lies and exaggerations and leave your family out of your stupidity. Holy friggin knuckleheads, this is a hunting/rifle forum. Grow the fugg up and prove your balls at least have some fur on 'em.

Superiority complex

1. An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.
2. A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority.
3. Informal: An inflated estimate of one's own merit, usually manifested in arrogance

So you understand: Re-Hint! Laffin' again. Good talk.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson