Shefire,

You really should get back in the closet. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!........................

'Nut,

Oh yes...you REALLY "get after it",you "convinced" me(thoough you can't even convince yourself). I enjoy your innate "ability",to be oblivious to your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Mi,

Have you got off your kchunt yet? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You might wanna get in on The Duel with Shefire and Dumb Don,then it'd be a Twatly Trifecta Drag Race.

Don't "forget" to Whine or make more Excuses and mebbe dangle a plagiarized pic too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

elkhunternm,

Few things more "exciting",than planning a Titty-Titty Bang Bang "Adventure"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooo hard!!!!

Do you get a Handicapped Titty "Hunt" Discount,with them glasses?!? REALLY diggin' "all" the scopes you can nearly afford for them steaming pieces of fhuqking schit rifles,your Handicap allows you to suffer. "Compelling" "testimony"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Whore-Hey!,

That's some purty High Zoot wares you've got there and sumptin' one would see in the trunk of a Short Bus. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pass the Fixed Fhuqkers and Illuminati for THE win. Google it. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

"Breaker breaker there Cross-Eyes...after you park the Short Bus,you are needed on the Flight Line to clean one of the female FIGHTER Pilot's windshields...she's got ChiCom blood on it...........again".

Laughing!

Bless your heart.................

'neck,

If you bolted ALL that these Magnificent Whining Kchunts have "done" since the start of this Thread,you'd knock about 30 seconds outta the guts of a Tuesday afternoon. Laughing!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

Heavysquawker,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

Be SURE to tell yourself you "could too"...then quantify how it ain't to be,with more Whining and some fresh Excuses. If only because it's the ONLY fhuqking "move" you've got. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Whattya gonna almost "do" this BIG Weekend?!?

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

Few things as "compelling" as a RAT 3-point bolted to the wall,by a Window Licker who couldn't afford a mount. Congratulations?!?

On the bright side,you almost could fhuqking nearly orient the picture correctly. ALMOST. Laughing!

You "lucky" kchunt,you "get" to "see" and "do" it "all"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'30cal,

My Rhode Island Reds...do sorta run the gamut in coloration.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Still like SillyWets.

[Linked Image]

Like backlight too.

[Linked Image]

Can like colors/contrast too.

[Linked Image]

Hint................

SuperKchunt,

My God...that is some splendid photography! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You poor poor(literally),AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Makin' any headway on recalling the last decade you last went Outdoors?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shrapnel,

It'd be a BAD day to get your Toxicology Report,you Opiate Addled Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk. Laughing!

I'll yet again feign my "surprise",that besides being a Coke Bottled Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Perhaps pop a few more pills,let your Imagination and it's Pretend go and concoct a Delusional signature line. Ooopsie!

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm lauhghing soooooooooooooo hard. Don't get flustered and schit your pants! Mebbe go for the throat and plagiarize more pics?!? You Flat Landing Window Licking Clueless Fhuqks are a HOOT!!! Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

I reckon Shefire couldn't begin to keep pace...mainly due to it being a fact. Hint.

Laughing!..............

'pole,

Tough to beat a Rhode Island Red..."fresh" outta da' freezer.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."