Originally Posted by Axtell
It takes but seconds to input 1200yd dope on 100yd paper,extrapolate the come-up,quantify erector integrity and verify the return to zero. Hint.

Takes me longer than a few seconds, you know setting up targets ,driving to range etc.

Question : I don't see a scope level on any of your multitude of chikkens. How do you deal with 'cant' ? you can google it

When I was stationed at the Bureau in DC, I lived in the BOQ at the Air Station at Quantico. While there, I met a Marine LTCOL who later became my best friend who also was a Scout Sniper and was teaching at the Amphibious Warfare School (Pugs and Hatari have also mt him).
He took me to the 1000 yard range at Quantico with an M-40 (?) and a 10X Unertl Scope. He guided me through all the fundamentals and I had no problems hitting the bull at 1000 yds with irons. Same with a fellow poster here Sharpsguy, who graciously showed me how to routinely hit the 500 yard RAM with the 4-110 Sharps my buddy and brother ET gave me as a retirement gift for my 30 years of "NOTHINGNESS" as the little homo woodcutter characterizes my career in the Navy... Oh and I had "a lot" of hours... (Stick you are off Ignore so I can relish in your predicted and witty response)...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”