'gwe,

Slow day today,only had 16 rifles in tow and really not all that many twist rates.

Laughing!

Only had a few of them Six Em-Em's.

Bart' 1-8" 18.5" 270/105's,20" Brux no-turn 6BR 1-8"/105's,20" BHW 3-grooved poly 243Win SAAMI 1-8"/105's,22" OEM Montucky 243Win SAAMI/Skinners and a 22" PN SM 1-9" 243AI/105's.

[Linked Image]

Managed to fhuqk up the Montucky Donor Twat-Six already,as rust scaling inside it's CM mag box precludes feeding and it's frozed ejector blade precludes dumpin' empties outta da' receiver. Only fair to limp it along another day,then I'll tear all apart,diagnose,correct and be gunning Six-Twat Six and 105's at Warp Fhuqking Nine,on the next pass. I remain fairly fhuqking certain,that I've waxed eloquent a time or bajillion,on how innards need be S/S,along with mag springs. Plastic followers suck ass and I'll keep dumping in milled 700 followers,that I've converted to Montucky mag confines.

I can flick a thumb in the port to arrange cartridge ride height in relation to bolt nose and can deftly turn it to starboard to flick out an empty and undoubtedly hit more and faster,than anyone has ever seen. I was purty fhuqking HOT today.(grin)

A pard rubbed it in by saying: "If you keep that up,you'll sell THE fhuqk outta Twat-Sixes". Fhuqking LOW blow!

Loading now,for Round 2 in the AM.

Film at 11:00.

Laughing!..............

Fredrica,

You are slurring early today...musta been a "BIG" Weekend for you?!? Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute".

You "lucky" kchunt.

Very GOOD call to refrain an attempt at Ballistics. What were the "odds"?!?

Bless your heart,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!....................

pak,

NOONE can begin to appreciate the magnitude,of how Spots STEAL The Show.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though I do enjoy their feeble attempts to quantify how "great",sucking is.

Hell...Hutch even gets a kick outta their Freezer Burned Forays and I've seen him lick his own ass,before dinner and smile. Laughing!!!

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.................

'nut,

Slow day here too.

Give or fhuqking take.

Laughing!

Bless your heart....................

Sammo,

50 degrees here,never had to contend better than 10mph full value wind all day and out to 1800yds+.

Confirmed come-ups,basked in knowed quantities and it were yet another obscene round count day. Gunned some video,to drive points home for dissenters and for a multitude of compounded facts,more goods of repute is gonna fly offa shelves by them who thunked they had a "clue". Hint. Laughing!

The 6x MQ's remain without peer and I've done peered me a few scopes in my time.

DAT...is what we in da' bidness,call a GROSS understatement. Hint.

Laughing!

The MK12 SPR/10x MQ Giggles Gasser is already in the crummy,as is The Electric Chair. Only fair to ring the bell,at both ends of the relative spectrum.

Just sayin'.

Google it...............

4th,

"Surprisingly"...not ALL throats is the same.(grin)

Linda Lovelace geometry will not bode well with a Virgin and the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious.

Outdoor Hag has ALMOST gawwdamned fhuqking nearly got a live round to chamber and it's gettin' purty fhuqking excitin' there. Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."