'jrd,

The astute will always grab the salient facts and run with 'em and Whining Kchunts will never not always find sumptin' to Whine about.

You very nearly said sumptin' about The Rifle,but hadta Whine instead.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'STUART,

I'd be curious to rally that crummy,to see how it behaved. Weight distribution appears favorable and the ass may not be that light.

Wouldn't take but 30 seconds to know...................(grin)

djp,

I'm in the fortunate position,that Dumb Fhuqkers are lined up for miles to "tell" me stuff. It's funny how many of 'em dream to rub shoulders.

Same old schit... when it's all said and done,they will have said a LOT more,than they done.

Yet another of Life's many constants................(grin)

EHG,

I have a pard who has a 223AI and he's gonna throw it in the crummy this morning. I'll give it a whirl and see what all the fuss is about.

Best to you and Mom..................

SuperKchunt,

Was you ever able to remember they year it was,that you last went Outdoors?!? Didn't think so. Laughing!

Only a dozen rifles in the crummy thus far,waitin' on the 2nd pot of coffee to brew,to top off the thermos bottles. Will shoot more today,that you have in years and years of your "life".

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!................

'buck,

I've a hunch I wasn't guessing and someone was prolly trying to extoll the "virtues" of a certain notorious piece of fhuwking schit Reupold glass,which I just "happened" to own and had shot more than the Fluffer could Imagine to Pretend.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...............(grin)

Oldelkchunt,

You are still suckin' a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

50 here,blowing 50 and the rain is unfortunately trite. Nice day to practice Wind Readin' and Wind Engleesh.

Mighta seen some 162's in the crummy!

Laughing!............

Techsan,

She hasn't heard it go "BANG" yet,but it's close.

Laughing!.............

'22,

Whining Kchunts will always find reason to Whine,no matter how they gotta compensate Coriolis.

FUNNY schit.

Laughing!................

'Mi,

Describe the "good" bullets,as per the Delusions of your Imagination and it's Pretend. I assure you,it WILL be fhuqking funny!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Hummer Duel.

[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."