Once back at the Love Shack I decided to try my hand at this camera stuff and show off the best bino's in the world ever... So I pulled out my high dollar Polaroid, set the SLR lens to Blurritude and let the shutter smoke... View it and weep bitches...

[Linked Image]

After a long rough day it was time for a break... Low and behold though, looking across the vast wilderness I spied a feral beast that needed to be put down... With light fading and knowing it was either the beast or me I once again called out on the baddest 308 on the planet with the Ringman match ammo and let one fly... Smoked it... DRT... not a damn step... I hate sharing my couch...

[Linked Image]

After settling in on my couch the ole lady tosses me a parcel that had come while I was out hard charging... To my surprise it was yet another custom knife... How can a guy be this lucky all in one day... I'm still in awe...

[Linked Image]

With all the days excitement and Balls to the wall hard charging it's time to sit back, put my feet up and have a toddy... I'll prepare for a romantic evening with the hottest bitch on the planet and I WILL knock the bottom out of it...

You dumbasses got Stick on the ropes... Be relentless and don't let up... Take no prisoners... I can tell he's startin' to crumble...

Not one Leupold was damaged, broken or found lackin' in the trackin' dept. during the making of this post... Simply because they seem to do that on their own without much help...

HCLTW

[Linked Image]