Originally Posted by 1Nut
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Dammit. And here I thought you might actually know something I don't. It's cuter than a speckled puppy that you might want to come to the rescue of your BFF. Then couldn't. Laffin.

Stick doesn't need anyone to rescue him.... Just wanted to point out that if you are going to try and belittle someone on something you thought you read, you might want to double check that you actually read it correctly.

Kind of sad and funny at the same time, that you did the same with my post....

And yet you tried... That's what's pitiful, and funny at the same time. Ever heard the work 'imply'? Similar to 'hint' which even Stick seems to know the meaning of. How about 'comprehension'? Laffin!

*sigh*.... There should be IQ tests before people are allowed to have internet service.

Ok, since you seem so convinced that I'm trying to rescue Stick, please quote Stick's exact post where YOUR assertion is that he is claiming "poi/ poa intersection at a mile with a K Hornet or rim fire". That is what you thought you read, isn't it? You seem to be trying to hold onto that claim like a pit bull holds a kitten, so post it up.

What's funny about this, is that you likely searched the entire thread earlier looking for what you thought you read, to only be able to make my point for me. Stating that a particular optic has a certain amount of erector travel merely points out there is nothing else like it on the market at that price point, with the same features, and the same reliability.

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 02/11/16.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.